all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

30

87 6 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 30

"Hung on the wall?" Nishimiya Yuzhi raised his voice, "Dazai-kun, what on earth are you thinking about?"

Dazai Osamu held the freshly developed photo and felt particularly aggrieved when faced with the question: "This is your study room. Yeah. There are so many photos on the wall, will you hang this one too?"

- Nishimiya Yuehu suddenly realized.

"If you are willing."

Fortunately, it was just a summer festival photo, not a black and white photo... or Osamu Dazai hanging on the wall of his house.

Of course Dazai Osamu nodded: "I want to hang it in the middle!"

"I will buy a nice photo frame." Nishimiya Tsukihiro agreed, "Then can you accompany me to the summer festival now? If you don't go, the food stalls will be closed. It's closing."

"Okay!"

Tinkering painted wind chimes, prayer bags sewn with spices, teriyaki meatballs filled with rich sauces and three-color dumplings made using a special ancient method. The two of them walked all the way, stopping from time to time.

Dazai Osamu always said that this and that game was too boring, but when Nishimiya Tsukihiro took him to play with balloons and give gifts, this person happened to be the most serious player and insisted on winning back the first place prize.

"Yueyue, their air++ gun must have been tampered with." Dazai Osamu finally only took away the third-place doll, a weird-looking plush creature. "If there is no problem, I will definitely get the third-place doll." One."

"Yeah, Dazai-kun is awesome."

A fantastic, lively, and fulfilling summer passed.

Two years later.

"Good morning, are you up?"

"...I just got up. Dazai-kun, I feel so uncomfortable when I go to bed at night recently. I had cramps when I fell asleep last night." There was a hoarse voice on the other end of the phone, filled with sleepiness. He had a nasal voice, but he hadn't gotten up from the bed yet. "When you grew taller, did you have such growing pains?" "Yes.

Yueyue, it must be that you have grown too fast recently."

"Yes."

The rustling sound was the gentle friction between cloth and skin, or between cloth and cloth. Dazai Osamu had good hearing and could even subtly hear the sound of clothes being thrown to the ground.

The person opposite was probably changing out of his pajamas. You could completely imagine him jumping off the bed and squatting next to the cabinet to look through his clothes.

"Maybe he will be taller than Dazai-kun when we meet next time."

"How is that possible?" Dazai-kun immediately retorted, "I must be taller than you."

"Oh." Nishimiya Yuzuki responded coldly. this problem. Today is seven o'clock in the morning on Friday, the last day of work. The poor high school student is about to get up and go to school. "I have to go wash up. You must have stayed up all night before calling me. You are so young." You won’t grow taller if you sleep.”

Osamu Dazai, who had grown so tall some time ago, thought about Chuuya Nakahara, who had not grown taller at all.

Le, he is not anxious about this issue at all.

"By the way, congratulations on becoming a Mafia cadre." Nishimiya Yuzhi's voice cleared away his sleepiness and exhaustion. "From now on, Dazai-kun can support me!" After hanging up the phone, Dazai Osamu yawned

.

He worked overtime...and it wasn't that easy.

"Mr. Dazai." A child's voice, whose voice was almost broken due to the cold, sounded from the side, "What should I do now?"

Dazai Osamu had a headache when he saw him.

This is a direct subordinate he picked up after he was promoted to cadre. His name is Akutagawa Ryunosuke. He is extremely talented in fighting and has the same special ability as Rashomon. However, he is a bit desperate in fighting and has no rules at all.

It's a wild dog in the slums.

He had just picked the child up when the child fell ill. The fever reached 40 degrees and he was seriously injured. Dazai Osamu almost thought that the seedling he had picked up would be admitted to the ICU.

Even in the hospital bed, he was restless and struggled to get up, muttering something... "We can't live up to Mr. Dazai's expectations!"

Osamu Dazai didn't even know what he expected.

On the other hand, the other little girl we picked up together, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's sister Akutagawa Gin, is much more calm. Although she was bored and silent, Osamu Dazai knew at a glance that this little girl would be more willing to endure hardship than many people. Even if joining Mafia's armed forces required training that was as tough as that of an adult man, or even harder, she was still willing to persevere.

With proper training, such a child would be a good candidate to become an assassin.

Dazai Osamu's daze made Akutagawa Ryunosuke even more frightened.

His hair basically grew freely. For some reason, the ends of his hair turned white when he rubbed them twice. This wonderful gradient reminded Dazai Osamu of Nishimiya Yuzuki, whose hair gradually turned from white to blue, but only for a moment.

Because this child's eyes are so existential.

Empty, open to the extreme, stretched to the extreme anytime and anywhere, eyes that have lost their emotions.

Like a frightened little beast, because it has been in a rootless duckweed state for a long time, it is driving itself to death every day. The current appearance may no longer be called a human being. He is just a body driven forward by obsession, ready to crush all the crises around him. He will not sheath his sword, and he does not have a "core".

Osamu Dazai has seen some wild animals entering a state of stress, and this is probably what happened.

Those wild animals may be able to successfully adjust themselves after a period of time, but some... because stress causes them to lose part of their normal physiological state, they eventually die.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke's ability to maintain this state for a long time without dying can be regarded as his luck and talent.

He was sleepy, and the good mood of talking to Nishimiya Yuezhen had almost completely dissipated. Dazai Osamu nodded slightly and glanced at Akutagawa Ryunosuke with a sullen face.

He said nothing.

Three minutes passed.

Osamu Dazai realized that the silly kid couldn't understand the look in his eyes, so he cleared his throat: "Go and stand outside for two hours."

He saw the incomprehensible look in Ryunosuke Akutagawa's eyes - this kid seemed to feel that standing for two hours was a humiliation. , hesitated to speak, and finally walked out with a stubborn look on his face, especially "obedient".

Osamu Dazai: ...

Just, it’s really hard to raise a baby.

With Akutagawa's physical condition, let alone standing for two hours, he might faint if he stayed in the same position for half an hour. He had to ask other subordinates to keep an eye on Akutagawa so that no one would carry him to the infirmary. Dazai thought about the people Akutagawa had offended in the past few days, and his headache became even more intense.

How could someone seek death unconsciously every day?

well. After waiting for the promotion of cadres to be over, he went to Tokyo to play with Nishimiya Tsukihiro. Nishimiya Yuezhen recently took the final exam of her second year of high school and took a small test every week. Every time she called, she lamented why humans should be tortured by exams.

This guy was obviously very good at papers, and his score was a solid first. He only made one wrong question, and anyone who heard it thought it was Versailles.

But Osamu Dazai would calm down and listen every time, and then give a few words of comfort.

He was lying on his desk, holding his chin, and thinking.

Who makes Yueyue look cute every time she complains softly...

Two years have passed. Nishimiya Yuzhen has been studying at Ekoda High School for two years. Every winter and summer vacation, he will go to live in a villa in Yokohama. Spend some time hanging out with people you know.

Then I returned to Tokyo when school started and lived a relatively normal high school life.

Why is it said to be relatively normal...

He believed that no one would fight in high school class, and he answered the teacher's questions while fighting, but the teacher was helpless against both of them - he was talking about his childhood sweethearts, Kaito Kuroba and Aoko Nakamori.

The relationship between them has become more and more subtle, and they have completely crossed the boat of friendship, but there is still a long time before they evolve into the giant wheel of love, and both parties refuse to admit it. As a result, they became a very famous couple in the class and even in the grade.

Nishimiya Yuzuki feels that Kuroba Kaito is really becoming more and more lively. People who were noisy when they were young will only become more noisy when they grow up.

He once again avoided the teacher's chalk thrown at Kuroba Kaito, lowering his sense of presence so that Kaito's children would not harm him when they played tricks on others.

Kuroba Kaito's magic level is increasing day by day, and his speed is very fast. Perhaps he inherited Kuroba Toichi's talent. If he had devoted himself to the magic industry, he would have become famous at a young age like his father.

But although Kuroba Kaito loves magic, he doesn't think about developing a magic career now - it may be because he is oppressed by Kuroba Chikage.

Across the house, Nishimiya Tsukihi could hear Aunt Chikage's voice calling Kaito to study, which often pierced the sky and was so terrifying.

In the past two years, Nishimiya Yuenan has finally grown a lot taller, reaching almost 1.75 meters. The 20 centimeters in height was a huge sensation to him, and it was indeed the result of two years of drinking milk.

However, the recent rapid growth has also caused some growing pains, which are painful, itchy, and very uncomfortable.

He had no choice but to ask Dazai Osamu if he had any solution to the growing pains. After all, the slaughtered cat had also experienced this kind of situation in the past year and was full of experience.

He and Osamu Dazai have always maintained subtle contact, sending emails and making phone calls from time to time. Just like having a real cat, Osamu Dazai provides companionship dutifully and is always willing to listen to him talk about trivial things.

There are so many things to talk about in a peaceful high school life. He knew that his life would never be as exciting as Dazai Osamu's, but he still felt that every day was fulfilling.

He would send an email to Dazai Osamu to describe the pain in physical education class in detail, make some declarations of happiness when the physical education class was canceled on rainy days, and occasionally secretly complain that he wanted to skip physical education class regularly like a girl. He would also call and say that today's class was very simple, but the teacher left a lot of homework. He helped a classmate with the homework, which took a full four hours.

At that time, Osamu Dazai was listening quietly on the other end of the phone, "meowing" twice in response from time to time.

It's not really a few meows, but some very simple responses that at least make people feel that the emotions are mutual.

The purpose of keeping a pet is to relieve loneliness. Even raising a slaughtered cat is still very happy.

Even the system complained that after having Dazai Osamu, Yueyue and herself chatted less frequently.

But Nishimiya Yuezhen felt that this was a slander, a pure slander. He had been chatting with the system from morning to night. And there are many things that can only be told to the system, not to Osamu Dazai. After hearing this, the system felt very satisfied. It sat happily on the energy bar and patted its belly. It took him a while to react, and he said angrily that Yueyue's sea king power had increased again.

'System, tell me, will Osamu Dazai come to see us in a few days? He was promoted to a cadre, and he always felt like he would show off. '

[Don't want to see him. ] The system snorted, [Yueyue, he is almost 1.8 meters tall and is no longer your cute kitten. You have to see clearly the true face of this bad cat! ]

'But Dazai-kun is really cute when he acts nice. '

'I know he's acting. But he is willing to act for me. '

The system was silent for a moment.

Why does it feel that Nishimiya Yuzuru who said such words seems to have a worse character...

That's not right.

How could Yueyue have any bad intentions?

Yueyue just likes kittens.

After class time, the students were noisy.

"Did you hear that? Kaitou Kidd appears again after eight years!"

"Don't you think he's a bit handsome?"

"Yueyue, let's have a lunch together?"

Nishimiya Yuzhi: "..."

[Mr. Kuroba is not Has he been dead for eight years? ] The system screamed, [Is it, is it resurrected...or is it just a fake death...]

Nishimiya Yuehan's brain is running at high speed: 'I have to go and take a look. Whether it was true or not, I had to go see it.

"Today's lunch box is made of fried chicken..."

Nishimiya Yuehan's mind was completely distracted. He rarely answered the classmate's question, but shook his head casually .

He knew that Kaitou Kid was Kuroba Toichi, and he also knew that Kuroba Toichi was killed by the organization code-named animal, but was there a possibility... that he was not dead

?

He had investigated Black Feather Pirates a long time ago, and had imagined that he was not dead, but it had been eight years. In eight years, he didn't find any information. In the past two years, Nishimiya Yuehan also gave up a little. He just thought it would be good to take revenge by destroying that organization.

Now the news of Kaitou Kidd's comeback is like a heavy hammer, shattering his peaceful life. For a moment, Nishimiya Yuzhi's mind is back to the incident eight years ago - Black Feather Thief died in the flame escape magic, and the culprit is that An organization that wants to get "Pandora's Heart".

He took a deep breath.

[Yueyue, don’t be impatient, investigate slowly. 】

Exactly, you can ask someone about this first.

He used Nishimiya Tsurukage's vest to make a call to Kuroba Chikage, who was on vacation abroad at the moment.

"Xiaohe, you don't have to worry about this." Kuroba Qiankage's voice sounded very calm, as if he already knew something, "Someone will handle it." "

But..."

"Okay. I know what you are thinking. , if it was really him, would I still be here?" During the video call, Kuroba Chikage was sunbathing outside, and the time was quiet. "Someone will solve it. Don't schedule your work too full, it will make you tired. Bad."

"Yeah." Nishimiya Tsurukage lowered his eyes, "Aunt Chikage, I have grown up, there is no need to treat me like a child." "

You will always be a child with me." Kuroba Chikage pretended to be angry. , "Calling me aunt is too old, call me sister!"

"Sister Qianying."

"Hey." Kuroba Qianying smiled, "You are just pushing yourself too much, there is no need to make yourself so tired, and Like Kaito, he likes to keep things in his head, which doesn't make people worry at all. Look how well-behaved Yueyue is, and he ranked first in this week's test."

Nishimiya Tsurukage: ...

Yes, yes, he is super well-behaved. of.

"Having you guys by Kaito's side makes me feel relieved. No more chatting. My friend called me to have afternoon tea. Goodbye~" [

Aunt Qiankage is not worried at all, so it's probably not the resurrection...]

'Yeah. '

One person's anxious heart has calmed down a little, but he feels even more lost. How wonderful it would be if it were truly resurrected. Before coming to this world, Nishimiya Yuexi had never met such good elders. Even if they did not have any blood relationship, they were willing to share part of their family affection with themselves.

Kuroba Kaito suddenly patted his shoulder.

Nishimiya Yuehan was startled and was instantly pulled away from his memories.

"Yueyue, who's magic is better between me and that Kaitou Kidd?"

It seemed that while he was in a daze, Kuroba Kaito and Nakamori Aoko were arguing about some Kaitou Kidd issues, and the two soon got into another argument. With the magic level of Nishimiya Tsurukage and Kaitou Kid, Kuroba Kaito felt that Kaitou Kid, a thief, must not be as strong as him and Nishimiya Tsurukage.

Nishimiya Yuzuki: ...

Ah, Kaito, that is our teacher, your father!

However, the Kaito Kid who appears now is most likely a fake. He followed the words of Kodome and said: "Kaito's magic level has improved greatly, and he is definitely better than the Kaito in the news now." Kuroba

Kaito He puffed up his chest and raised his eyebrows at Nakamori Aoko: Look, even Yueyue supports him!

"Yueyue will definitely follow what you say!" Aoko held up the mop used for cleaning in the classroom with both hands, as if holding a bayonet, and stabbed Kuroba Kaito's waist without hesitation, "He is just to take care of you. Poor self-esteem!"

Nakamori Aoko actually has a relationship with Kaitou Kidd. Her father, Nakamori Ginzo, is a member of the Intelligent Criminal Investigation Section 2 of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Metropolitan Police Department. His title sounds very long and powerful, but he is actually the police department responsible for arresting Kaito Kidd... Of course, he has never succeeded in any of them. .

Kaitou Kidd has been missing for eight years. It can be imagined that his work during these eight years was very unsatisfactory. Not only did his boss begin to think he was useless, many of his colleagues also looked down on him.

But the Nakamori Police Department still persisted and even regarded Kaitou Kid as an obsession.

Under the constant influence of her father, Nakamori Aoko has an almost overwhelming sense of justice. She is somewhat curious about Kaitou Kidd and has great malice.

Sometimes Nishimiya Yuki would watch Aoko and Kaito fighting, and he would start to think about it. If Aoko knew that Kaito's father was Kaito Kidd, and his mother was Kaito Lady... and the brother of the next-door neighbor walked in the gray area every day outside, was it right? The white bird that sells information.

Hmm...

I wonder if Aoko will fork them out together.

At night.

Nishimiya Yuezhen did not go to the scene in person, but asked Ma Jia to wait there.

The phone vibrated, and Nishimiya Yuzuki could intuitively guess that this was a message from Osamu Dazai.

"Yueyue, I saw the news. Kaitou Kidd is back after eight years, a magic thief." "It

can't be that your brother is looking for a part-time job outside!"

Nishimiya Yuzhi replied to him: "How is that possible? , Brother is very busy."

"Yueyue, Kaitou Kidd's matter has nothing to do with you, right?" Dazai Osamu's intuition is very sharp.

In other words, anyone who meets Nishimiya Tsurukage and Kaitou Kidd will have certain associations with them. After all, Nishimiya Tsurukage learned many of his magic tricks from Kuroba Toichi, and his style of conduct was also slightly affected.

"When Kaitou Kidd was active, I was only a few years old, so I had no chance to come into contact with him. But the photo of Mr. Kaitou Kidd on the newspaper headlines looked very handsome, and my classmates made an appointment with me to go and see the scene. I heard that this Mr. Phantom Thief had many fans eight years ago, and it seems that the popularity has not diminished since then."

Dazai Osamu responded after a few minutes: "Yueyue, who is more handsome, me wearing a black suit or this thief wearing a white suit?"

Nishimiya Yuzhi : "Both are very good-looking."

Dazai Osamu: "I have to choose one?"

"I choose my brother."

After a while, Dazai Osamu called: "What's so interesting about a thief stealing something... Yue Yue, can you not go?"

"But he is also a magician." Teasing Dazai Osamu happily, Nishimiya Yuzhi slightly raised the corners of his lips and stood at the window of the study to look at the night. In a distant place, the Nakamori Police Department should be arresting Kaitou Kidd. "Don't you think it's interesting that the missing magician from eight years ago reappears? My brother will definitely want to see him." "And Dazai-kun, you

are In what capacity are you asking me not to see Kaitou Kidd?"

Nishimiya Yuzuki was leaning on the bed. The light in the study room was light white. Two years ago, the cute Dazai Osamu was still hanging on the wall behind the desk. They stiffly showed love for two years.

It was just a group photo, not a wedding photo. Logically speaking, Osamu Dazai had no qualifications to interfere with his decision.

"Yueyue..." Dazai Osamu's voice became aggrieved, with a slight accusation, "Am I not your favorite kitten?" "Dazai-kun

is the cutest kitten."

"Liar. Yueyue. Maybe there are eighteen kittens in my mind, 'This is just the cutest one, that one is just the prettiest one, and the other one is the funniest one.'" "Why do you think

so?"

"Intuition."

Dazai Osamu thought to Nishimiya Yuzuki. The people around him changed so fast. If he hadn't been studying in school for the past two years, God knows how many people he would have met and bonded with. Now a strange-looking Kaito Kid appeared, and the wild man radar in Osamu Dazai's heart immediately started to alarm.

"It just so happens that Oda Tsukuru's novel will be republished in a few days. Let me accompany him to Tokyo. We haven't seen each other for a long time." Dazai Osamu counted the time, "In a while, it will be our second anniversary. "This summer is also Yue Yue's eighteenth birthday. Do you want to go to the Summer Festival?" "

Okay. It took Oda-kun two years to write his first book. It was really difficult." Nishimiya Yuzhi recalled. Oda Dove Spirit’s book writing process made me feel like my editor’s hair was about to fall out.

Fortunately, sharpening the sword in the past two years has indeed achieved great success, and those who take words seriously have finally been rewarded. Oda Sakunosuke won this year's Newcomer Award in one fell swoop. After his first novel sold out, he decided to reprint it in the summer and hold book signings in Tokyo, Yokohama and other places.

Oda became Oda-sensei, a super busy man.

While they were chatting, Osamu Dazai suddenly heard a violent "bang" coming from the other end of the phone. It seemed like the sound of something hitting the glass window, and it must be something very large.

"Yueyue, what happened?"

Nishimiya Yuehu took a few seconds to answer. Although his voice was well concealed, Osamu Dazai still felt the other party's surprise: "My stupid pigeon hit me when flying home. It's glass..."

Nishimiya Yuehu and "Phantom Thief Kidd" who were stuck on the glass window of his study room stared at each other, watching this man put away his hang glider with some unfamiliarity - there was a sudden uncontrollable strong wind just now. , directly causing him to deviate from the course and hit the glass window of Nishimiya Yuexin's house.

Fortunately, he was quick and grabbed the edge of the window, so he didn't fall.

"I may have to pick up the pigeons and repair the glass window." Nishimiya Yuzhi said quickly, "Goodbye, Dazai-kun. Let's talk next time." The sound of the glass window being opened was heard on the phone at the end

.

Osamu Dazai had a very ominous premonition.

He looked at the pot of green plants on his desk that had been left to die for the nth time.

How could he feel that a collision of that magnitude had to be at least as big as a person?

He picked up the pot of green radish and broke off the green leaves that had not yet turned yellow: "Go to Yueyue, if you don't want to go, go..."

Kuroba Kaito felt that today was really magical.

First, when he touched the full-body photo of his father at home, he triggered the mechanism and entered a secret room directly.

He suddenly discovered that Kaitou Kidd, whom he had just mocked during the day, seemed to be maybe...

his biological father.

Kaito looked at those devices and the recordings from eight years ago, and suddenly felt like he had stepped into another world. On the surface, his father is a world-famous magician, but secretly he is a phantom thief who steals valuables - how fantastic.

But it's surprisingly cool.

He picked up the last thing his father left and thought about it.

Now that Kaitou Kidd has reappeared, he must go and find out.

result.

After a thrilling escape and contest, Kuroba Kaito discovered that this time Kaito Kid was just his father's assistant, who was disguised as Terai Kinosuke whom he was familiar with. The purpose was to lure out the murderer of Kuroba Kaito. Mysterious organization.

Knowing the whole story and some secrets from that year, Kuroba Kaito decided on the spot.

He wants to be the new Kaitou Kidd, succeed his father's identity, investigate the truth of the incident, find the person who killed his father and take revenge.

——Dreams are good and great.

In the darkness of the night, the young Phantom Thief expressed his lofty ideals. He was smart, flexible, and passionate. As long as he practiced more, his magic skills would not be inferior to those of his father. He asked Terai Huangnosuke to go first and not to worry about himself.

Then.

Unfortunately, he encountered a strong wind while using his hang glider. Mr. Phantom Thief, who took office on his first day, suddenly yawed and, like a stupid pigeon, hit the glass window of his home.

The front was plastered, and due to the wind, the white cloak directly covered half of the glass window.

At that moment, he looked at Nishimiya Yuehu, who was holding the phone, and looked at each other, feeling that he was completely embarrassed.

Kaito thought to himself, if he hadn't disguised himself now, otherwise he would have been so embarrassed that he really wanted to find a place to bury himself.

The majestic magic genius is too embarrassed to see anyone!

The sirens outside continued to sound, and searchlights swept across the night sky, chasing white shadows. Kuroba Kaito had a bad secret. The gust of wind just now prevented him from having time to throw away the police who were chasing him. They were about to search the area.

The glass window was pulled open.

Nishimong Yuexuan stretched out his hand and gave him a hand.

——There is also a very flowing cloak stuck in the crack of the window.

"Are you okay?" In Kuroba Kaito's complicated eyes, he closed the curtains intentionally or unintentionally, "I almost fell from the second floor just now." Kuroba Kaito has never been in this angle

. Examine his young tame dye. Maybe it was because he was so familiar with her, so he always felt that Nishimiya Yuezhen was still the cute, thin, poor little poor person before, and he was someone he needed to stand up and protect.

The man in front of him was already a little taller than him, his long hair was tied casually with a ribbon, and his eyebrows were warm and affectionate under the light.

Suddenly it felt a little strange.

but.

Kuroba Kaito thought angrily: Why is Yueyue so soft-hearted? If you see a stranger hanging on your window, shouldn't you call the police immediately? You actually chose to save him. You were so kind. What if you were tricked by bad guys one day?

He was worried in his heart, but on the outside he still maintained the poker face taught by his father: "Thanks for the rescue." Kuroba Kaito shook the corner of his cloak, and the crumpled fabric immediately became smooth and even fluttered in the windless room. .

Especially like the installation of a protagonist brand blower.

Nishimiya Yuzhi: ...

[Does he think he is disguising well?] The system has always felt that his brain is not very good, but at this moment, it feels extremely outrageous. [He just changed his clothes and put on a monocle. , others wouldn’t recognize him as Kuroba Kaito? ]

'Maybe... I really can't recognize it. The temperament difference is quite big. '

[Why did Kaito become Kaito Kidd? In just one day, the son inherited his father's legacy? 】

"Are you Kaitou Kidd?" Nishimiya Yuehan pretended to be curious.

Kuroba Kaito said confidently: "Of course."

"Then why did you get stuck on the glass window of my house?"

"We just encountered some small crises." Kuroba Kaito tried hard to keep his poker face, and he suddenly He got close to his little boy, very close and whispered, "Are you willing to do me another favor?" There was

a small four-leaf clover hanging from his monocle, which was so cute. Nishimiya Yuehu stared at the four-leaf clover for a while, then smiled: "Of course."

He actually has fox eyes, which became more obvious after they opened up, but when he smiles, he is very confusing and well-behaved. , has a docile feeling similar to that of a sheep, and does not seem to have any bad intentions at all.

It just so happened that the doorbell rang from downstairs at this time, and it was the police who came to investigate.

Kuroba Kaito glanced out the window. The outside was still full of searchlights and police cars, and there was no way to escape through the window.

If he is discovered here, it will definitely implicate Nishimiya Tsukihi...

"Quick... Mr. Phantom Thief." In Japanese, Kaito and Kaito have almost the same pronunciation. Nishimiya Tsukihi turned around in time and looked at Kuro seriously. Yu Kaito. The clear blue eyes completely reflected the current image of Kuroba Kaito, as if he only had Kaito in his eyes.

Kuroba Kaito stared at those jewel-like eyes and couldn't help but sigh that his little tame Ran was getting more and more beautiful as he grew older.

"Huh?"

Nishimiya Yueyu pointed to the side, super sincere.

"The cabinets in my house are quite big."

Nishimiya Yuezhen is quite experienced in dealing with police inquiries.

When he was studying in the United States a few years ago, he was often kidnapped because he was rich and weak. He would see some novel perverts and some familiar perverts every three days. In the end, when the police saw him, they had to say: "You Are you unlucky again?"

However, when he opened the door, he saw a familiar young man.

"Mr. Baima? Why is it you."

"Mr. Yue Ming, we meet again." Standing outside the door was a young man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall, with sharp and confident eyes, and an elegant temperament.

White Horse Detective, a person Nishimiya Yuezhen met a long time ago...we didn't get along very well...with him.

There were several policemen standing behind him. He is the son of the police chief and a very famous young detective. Sometimes he will follow the police to participate in cases as a commander.

"I didn't expect that the reunion would be like this. I'm sorry that we can't talk more under such circumstances." Hakuba glanced at his watch, "At 8:34:07, the drone captured Kaitou Kid flying here. , may have entered a private house. We need to search your home." "

...Okay." Although it is a bit troublesome, Nishimiya Yuzhi feels that Kuroba Kaito can hide it well.

He stepped aside and allowed the police to search the door, and then greeted a few acquaintances - if you were familiar with Qingzi, you would have many opportunities to meet the police.

Nakamori Ginzo also came: "How could Kaito Kidd come here?"

His house, Kaito's house, was next door.

"Isn't this just throwing yourself into a trap?" He then looked at Nishimiya Yuexan, who was standing aside with a slight "fear", "Yuexi, don't worry, we will definitely protect you." "Yes." White Horse

Detective

: "Were you on the second floor just now?"

"Yes."

"Take me there."

Nishimiya Yuehu then led the white horse detective to the second floor: "Didn't Mr. White Horse go to study in England? Are you back now?"

"I heard the good news about Kaitou Kidd's comeback just after I came back. I met you again while following the investigation. It's really interesting." "

I didn't do anything."

On the second floor, the police who were searching ran up, and the next moment exclaimed.

"What happened?! Have you found any trace of Kaito Kidd?"

"...No." The policeman was still a young man and had never seen such a big scene. He looked at the glass cabinet inlaid in the wall on the second floor and just felt My soul has been washed by money, "There are so many gems..."

Although they are not very big and precious, so many exquisite things are placed together, and the impact is still huge.

"Ah...my brother likes to collect beautiful things. These are all purchased through legal and compliant channels, and each piece has its traces." Nishimiya Yuehu explained calmly, "There are also some that are for competitions. Shouldn't it be illegal to put the prizes you get as decoration here?"

"No, it's not illegal..."

But your eyes will be severely hurt.

They continued their search, while Nishimiya Yuexi led the white horse detective towards the study.

The keenly observant high school detective looked around the window and looked out to estimate the terrain.

He already had a rough idea.

"Mr. Yue Ming. Can I open the cabinet over there?" Although the question was asked, it did not give Nishimiya Yue Ming any choice.

"Please."

Baima Tan walked into the cabinet step by step. Although there were no traces of footprints by the window, he found a bit of soil, a bit of soil that would never appear here.

The wooden cabinet in the study room is just enough to hide one person.

He doesn't trust the innocent-looking Nishimiya Yuzuru.

"Squeak——"

Under the gaze of Nishimong Yuexuan.

The cabinet was finally opened.

There was no one inside.

"..." Baima took a look at the things inside. They were all books that hadn't been put on the bookshelf yet. There were so many books that it seemed impossible to hide them. "Tsk." "

Baima-kun, you have to go somewhere else." Are you looking for it?" Nishimiya Yuezhen stood beside the desk, his eyes wide open.

"No."

Baima Tan closed the cabinet door.

He turned around, looked around the study room, and suddenly walked straight towards Xi Gong Yuexiao.

Nishimiya Yuezhen was forced to lean against the wall.

"Yue Ming-kun, I hope you don't let me catch your little tail."

"Huh?" Nishimiya Yue Ming is a little shorter than the White Horse Detective. He looks completely unimpressive in front of this detective. But if you look carefully, you can see that there is no fear at all in his blue eyes, and all the emotional fluctuations are on the surface, "Baima Jun, you have doubted me like this before, but I really didn't do anything." Baima

Tan He stretched out his hand and pressed it against the wall, just to the side of Nishimong Yuexiao's face.

He lowered his eyes slightly, not knowing where he was looking:

"You really didn't do anything?"

Kuroba Kaito: ...

Help! What did he see! He shouldn't be under the table, he should be under the car.

Kuroba Kaito was hiding under the desk at this time, using the refraction of the fabric and the mirror to make the place where he was hiding look empty. But he also saw clearly the process of this strange boy approaching Nishimiya Yuezhen at close range.

His little boy was really pushed against the wall!

"Nishimiya Tsukuba, don't you know about Nishimiya Tsurukage?"

Kuroba Kaito:?

Forgive him, his first reaction was that Nishimiya Tsurukage also became a Kaitou.

"Isn't my brother on a magic tour?" Nishimiya Yuehan looked directly into Hakuba Tan's eyes, "He was complaining to me two days ago about being chased by fans."

Hakuba Tan saw such innocent blue eyes again and felt very unhappy. : "Sooner or later I will catch evidence that he sold information to criminals. Also." "

This photo, the young man on it, if I remember correctly, should be the newly promoted cadre of Yokohama Port Mafia this year, Dazai Osamu? Do you have a good relationship with him? The group photos are all hanging on the wall. Now add Kaitou Kidd, Tsuki-kun, and you are surrounded by so many dangerous characters. Are you really completely innocent?" "Dazai-kun is

. A friend I met while traveling in Yokohama two years ago. As for Kaitou Kid, I haven't met him yet."

"Really haven't seen him?"

"Really haven't seen him."

Nishimiya Tsukihiro doesn't like being treated like this. When pressed, the distance is too close, and the backward posture hurts the waist for a long time. He pushed Hakuba Tan gently, his eyes focused, as if he couldn't see Kuroba Kaito under the table, who was showing some flaws due to his emotional fluctuations.

"Mr. Baima, you are too close." He complained softly, "Gentlemen should maintain social distance. Such close contact can only be reserved for lovers and relatives - who are you?" His fingers covered Baima Tan

. On the back of his hand: "You haven't forgotten me after so many years. Mr. White Horse is studying in the UK again. I heard that the customs in the UK... I can't believe that Mr. White Horse is..." The

White Horse Detective suddenly took a few steps back, with an incomprehensible expression.

"Nishimiya Yuenan, you..." After several years of not seeing each other, the little fox seemed to have turned into a big fox.

Nishimiya Yuezhen felt that he could fool the White Horse Detective. This time, the initiative was in his hands. Taking advantage of the subtle disgust emerging from the White Horse Detective, he moved forward and forced the White Horse Detective to press his lower back against the edge of the desk.

From this angle, he definitely couldn't see anyone under the table.

Even though Kuroba Kaito was suffering, seeing four legs approaching and intertwining in front of him, his agile and fast thinking began to intertwine with each other in his brain, weaving weird ideas.

——"Ding"

At this moment, the screen of the mobile phone placed on the desktop lit up.

Nishimiya Yue'an's heart skipped a beat and he called for it to be over.

It was a message. Only part of the text could be displayed on the default lock screen, but it was enough.

"Bandage Maomao: Yueyue, I still feel that the voice just now doesn't sound like a pigeon, but like a human being. There won't be any thieves in your house, so be careful..." Baima Tan raised his eyebrows: "You just said, you haven't seen it before

? "

Xigong Yuexi sighed.

As expected, cats shouldn't be too clingy. Once the jealous jar is overturned, they will start to make a fuss and like to jump on the table and push everything in sight away, leaving only him alone.

I wrote a little more so the update is late.

I skipped the timeline a bit, and at the age of eighteen, I was able to follow the main story right away.

Dazai Maomao was strategizing thousands of miles away, refusing to allow some green leaves to grow on his head (?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 288 108
Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduction Haneda Ren's luck has not been very...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
83.2K 2.3K 34
This is a Merlin x Arthur fan fiction. I will be including some fluff and smut, but I dislike putting warnings on the episodes as I dont want to spoi...
12.1K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...