all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

23-25

111 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 23

"Yeah, there aren't many people..."

Dazai Osamu has always had a very full imagination. With a few simple words from the other end, he could imagine the entire bedroom in his mind. Because of this, his heart hurt even more.

There was a dull pain, mixed with a bit of indescribable pity. For a moment, I couldn't tell what was going on, and I became numb.

"Pay attention to your health." Osamu Dazai said dryly.

Nishimiya Tsukihi didn't know what Dazai Osamu was thinking on the other end of the phone, his head was still dizzy. He hung up the phone: "We'll talk about social practice later. I'm going to wash up first."

Unfortunately, as the shortest and thinnest person present, and still lying on the bed at the moment, it was really hard to be surrounded by such a circle. It was oppressive, as if it was written on everyone's face:

"You're awake."

"You have become a sister!"

He slapped his unconscious brain: "Shiho, you are going to Tokyo. Right? What time is it now, have you had breakfast? What are you doing standing here? Can you let me get up?"

He grabbed the quilt and pulled it up a little, and the collar of the thin shirt used as pajamas had already fallen apart. Well, there is no need to block it anyway. Nishimiya Yuezhen yawned, with a bored expression.

'System, I'm going to fork you out. '

[I was working overtime early in the morning! 】

Indeed, it was screaming early in the morning.

Although the first purpose of bringing the Boss here was to torment Gin so that Gin would not intimidate Miyano Shiho all day long, but he was already here, how could he not do something serious.

The code names in the organization are all for wine, bottles and cups. Nishimiya Yuexiu did some calculations and divided the current wines into three factions.

Those who are loyal to the new Boss, those who are loyal to the old Boss, and those who are fake.

With only his vest left at home, he was very direct when talking to the system: "Tell me, the fake wine in this winery has such high ingredients, does Gin know about it?" [I don't think

he knows. ]

[ Yueyue, we are also considered a fake bar. 】

"How can we count it as fake wine?" Nishimiya Tsukihi got up late in the morning, so he simply went to boil a bowl of soba noodles and mix it with soy sauce to eat. "Why did the Boss rebel?" The system took the opportunity to get on the boss's vest and angrily rubbed Nishimiya Tsukihi's head

. .

Conspiracy, Yueyue's words mean rebellion openly.

"Don't touch the counterfeit and shoddy products for now." Nishimiya Yuehu sighed, "I originally hoped that they would make more money while undercover, and simply destroy the organization. We will kill the eleventh company and run away. Who knew they were so No luck..."

"Take your time with the rest."

This time he asked Belmod to do the surgery, but only picked a few ordinary people to kill, and the insidious guy who was really entrenched behind had not come out yet.

"Social practice... Why do you have to experience society after graduating from junior high school?"

[You don't really want to go to Dazai Osamu! 】The system screamed out, wishing to throw Nishimiya Yuezhen into his arms, 【He must be trying to trick you into working for him. Maybe it was Mori Ogai who ordered it. 】

"It feels like Dazai-kun said it arbitrarily." Nishimiya Yuzhi calmed the system, "Of course I won't go there. To deal with things like summer practice, I just need to pick a company under my name and work as a Just volunteer for fishing."

[That's right. ]

[You talked too much to Dazai Osamu yesterday. 】The system has become a sour system.

"It's just a casual chat... As you know, I have never held a birthday party before, nor have I been to a summer festival. This kind of thing is just to fool ignorant children. Although Dazai-kun looks disgusted, he is still very happy. Look forward to something lively and fun like this."

A certain unscrupulous child was particularly confident.

When he traveled through time, his body was very young and had no memory. He had no idea what month and day he was born. Nishimiya Yuezhen simply regarded the first day after waking up from time travel as his birthday - anyway, this is indeed the case for his soul.

There were a lot of things happening every year after that, and he didn't pay much attention to his second birthday. When he remembered it, he would just deal with it, and at most he would buy a teacup cake and put a candle in it.

The most popular one was because Tsurukage Nishimiya had too many tasks and couldn't perform as planned, so he took a break for about half a year. During that time, the media was chattering all day long and gossip was flying everywhere. He was annoyed and explained to the outside world that his elder brother was accompanying his younger brother who was going abroad at home and was preparing to celebrate his younger brother's birthday. He had been preparing for it for a long time.

I did a full show, and I actually booked a venue and had a rather luxurious birthday party... for the media to see.

I invited Nishimiya Tsurukage's working team at the time, a small number of die-hard fans, a few classmates whose names I couldn't remember, as well as Kaito and Aoko.

The only thing is that the media is not allowed in.

He sat stupidly in the middle, wearing a small crown and helplessly cooperated with the process. He was surrounded by colleagues and fans of Nishimiya Tsurukage, who were yelling and screaming.

Now that Nishimiya Yuehan thought about the childish things he did a few years ago, he still felt embarrassed and had a headache. He immediately curled up in his chair, interrupting the memory playback in his brain.

But he really suddenly thought of something and he could find Mafia.

"Leave the rest to Chief Mori for your own consideration." Nishimiya Tsurukage basically wears a suit when doing business, but there is a desire to change clothes and get off work.

"This is no small matter."

Mori Ogai looked at the letter in his hand.

It was an invitation letter, inviting Mori Ogai to cooperate with them. The promise was a lot, but the asking price was a little too high and there were a lot of risks. Mori Ogai, as an old vixen who has been struggling all year round, suddenly hesitated: "Since it is your internal matter, it is not good for our port Mafia to interfere." "It has nothing to do with me,

I am just a messenger, collecting money to do things. "Xigong Heying's eyes are not squinting.

It was not him who pretended to be a lion.

Mori Ogai felt that he needed to think about it again and could not give an answer immediately. No matter what, it would be too much to borrow ten of their superpowers in one go. Ten is exactly the number of superpower users that Mafia has accumulated as it has grown to this point. If all of them are transferred to Tokyo for field work, wouldn't their base camp be destroyed?

It is still possible to consider borrowing five...

Mori Ogai picked up another letter. This one looked familiar and unfamiliar. It was from the official letter of Yokohama City.

"Why did you contract the Summer Festival Fireworks Display to us, Mafia?" He couldn't laugh or cry, "This..."

Has everyone forgotten that they are actually gangsters? They are organizations that truly smuggle and sell weapons, ignore the law, and turn violence into economic gains.

Nishinomiya Tourism Ambassador Tsurukage: "Don't ask me, I don't know." "

Maybe it's used to make children happy."

Mori Ogai looked at him with a knowing look: "I understand, I want to make my little brother happy." .

But it would be too much to take advantage of his family... Holding a fireworks display is not that simple. Just that kind of large fireworks will cost a lot of money to customize. If Mafia hadn't just made 500 billion in revenue in the first half of the year...wait a minute, if you think about it, wasn't it just a deliberate attempt to squander the 500 billion?

Nishimiya Heying quietly looked at the corner of the table in front of him.

Perhaps Mori Ogai would never know that the children he coaxed into this fireworks display were his own. Since he is his own child, what can he do if he spends more money and takes care of it himself?

You wouldn't even want to spend money to coax your own children, right?

"Now that my mission has been completed," Nishimiya Tsurukage announced that he was off duty, "I should leave." "

Wait."

In the huge Mafia leader's office, the floor-to-ceiling windows cut the sky into different squares. Nishimiya Tsurukage stood there On the other end, Ogai Mori was sitting.

"Tsurukage-kun." He crossed his hands and clasped his fingers on his chin. "It really surprises me that he is associated with such an organization. Don't you feel very unfree working for such an organization?" Nishimiya

Tsurukage : "...People have to eat."

"In my opinion, it's for Yue-kun."

Ogai Mori has done great things, failed, and done it all over again. If a normal smart person has ten... If he has eight eyes, he has eighty-one. Moreover, taking over Mafia from the previous cruel leader and reaching this point is actually very remarkable. If his true talents are ignored because of his usually decadent appearance and the performance of chasing after Alice. , I'm afraid I will suffer a big loss.

When he said this, he had some of the aura of the legendary "Emperor in the Dark". It was obviously a light guess, but every word he said was very sure, like a fine net caught by him. , lifted up by the roots.

"So what."

Then Mori Ogai was almost sure. The organization over there must have used some method to tie Nishimiya Yuexi in, thereby tying up this free white bird. Otherwise, according to his investigation, although this white bird is willing to take any job, it is very cautious and rarely comes into contact with some particularly crazy organizations.

He sighed slightly in his heart.

——Someone has already taken the lead in what he wanted to do and succeeded.

"Presumably those people around Yuexuanjun are the so-called eyes and ears sent by the organization."

He suddenly felt that these two people were a little pitiful. The life that seemed free and undisciplined at first was not so beautiful, but someone worked hard to maintain it. It's just normal.

Nishimiya Tsurukage had very good eyesight, and of course he saw the pity in Mori Ogai's eyes.

'Old fox,' he complained to the system in his mind, 'system, this kind of person even shows empathy to us. The more beautiful and impressive his acting is, the more unbelievable it becomes. I guess what he really thought in his heart was that he didn't tie me up early and it was too late. '

[Hmm...I can't see it. ] Silly Ben System was confused online, [Is it really an act? It looks very real. 】

'One third is true and seven is false, and the performance is very emotional. Such people cannot be trusted. '

[Understood. 】

But the system thinks again.

Yueyue seems to have this kind of personality... No, Yueyue is much cuter than the old fox.

A week later, Nishimiya Tsukihi suddenly said goodbye to his friends in Yokohama, saying that he planned to go to Tokyo to find a volunteer job for summer social practice.

Two and a half weeks later, Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya received assignments and went to Tokyo on a business trip.

Before leaving, Dazai Osamu and Sakaguchi Ango drank in the bar for half the night. Odasaku couldn't come because of some low-level chores.

"Dazai-kun." Sakaguchi Ango said extremely seriously, "This is the first time I advise you. Maybe you need to carefully consider whether you want to get too close to Nishimiya Yuzuki." The three of them became friends and were very fond of each other

. There is a tacit agreement not to step on the line, not to interfere too much in each other's lives, and not even to interfere in work, leaving everyone with plenty of privacy.

"Why do you say that?"

"The people around him are too involved." Sakaguchi Ango couldn't tell the whole story. Osamu Dazai didn't know that he was actually an undercover agent of the Special Agents Division. I just remembered that I had received a notice from my superiors that several dangerous people had arrived in Yokohama. I worked overtime and stayed up all night to investigate, and finally found out that the god of death codenamed "Gin" actually lived in Nishimiya Tsukihiro's house... That kind of simple disguise

was You can't hide it from intelligence officers like them.

"Oh, you're talking about this." Dazai Osamu reached out for another glass of wine, "I already knew it."

He thought to himself that the whole group of people almost had the abnormality on their faces, how could they not notice it?

"Maybe it's more dangerous than you think."

"Isn't it just right?" Osamu Dazai made a cheerful voice, "If you can-"

Under Ango's disapproving eyes, he remembered the chat with Nishimiya Yuzhi that day, He didn't stop talking about death and death.

In the end, Dazai Osamu just said vaguely:

"It's not that I don't know..."

He didn't point out, he just wanted to make the children happy.

After all, Nishimiya Yuezhen doesn’t want to say it yet, right?

Anwu saw that he couldn't persuade him, so he didn't say anything more. But Osamu Dazai saw Ango's expression, and for some reason, he added another sentence: "I only approached him to piss off Nishimiya Tsurukage." "

Ango, this person is so bad. He almost wanted to hang me up that day. Outside the window." Osamu Dazai was so angry that he had a Q-shaped face, and smoke was coming from the top of his head. "He even smeared chocolate sauce on my face. I was so angry. Such a big man actually caught me and bullied me." So he approached Nishimiya

. Yue Ming had no other purpose -

Ango glanced at Dazai Osamu without words, and suddenly remembered the day he met Nishimiya Tsurukage, and the other party said an inexplicable "reincarnation of fate".

never mind.

It's all Dazai-kun's own business.

Today’s update is 13,000 (Maomao vomits blood.jpg).

In a few days, the timeline will jump to the second year of high school. Sixteen-year-olds are not allowed to fall in love.

Chapter 24

Although it was a summer internship and a miserable volunteer who worked without any wages, but...

"Boss, you have tea."

Nishimiya Yuehu just lay down on the spot and tidied up the workplace.

"How about we take half a day off on Wednesday and go to team building." Of course the volunteers don't have workstations, but they can sit in Liang Yuze's position. "It's really hard to work for five days in a row." No one objected

. All agreed:

"Okay!"

The big boss stamped his summer report on the spot and wrote a note for the teacher with satisfaction: Today I helped the editors move books and organize manuscripts, and saw many written words. Scrap manuscripts were thrown into the shredder. Maybe life is like this, not all efforts will bear fruit, but I believe that these persistence will definitely become the accumulation on the road to success.

[Yueyue, didn’t you buy Chicken Soup Encyclopedia just to deal with the report? 】

Xigong Yuexi picked up the tea.

if not?

The social practice report lasts for a week. The teachers actually don’t want to see what interesting things the students have done. They most likely just want to see some special and positive “growth”.

Tokyo's summer is so hot, he doesn't want to go out.

Ugh, ugh, ugh, it feels more free to fly in Yokohama. Although you can be the boss here, you have to act more or less.

"Boss, is that your friend?" Editor-in-Chief Takehara put the freshly washed grapes on the table and pointed out the window downstairs. "Here, I said he came to see you, but the security guard didn't let him up." Nishimiya

Yue He took a look.

A freshly baked Osamu Dazai stood there. It was one or two o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was shining brightly, and the brown hair on Dazai Osamu's head felt like it was being baked into a fluffy little cake, shimmering with a little amber color. He was very white, very thin, and very attractive. Loving.

——Must be skipping work.

Nishimiya Tsukihara borrowed a group of people from Ogai Mori to help him perform the surgery, and Osamu Dazai was one of them. They should be working hard at this time, why are they here?

If you don’t work seriously, the big boss will point at you.

He ran down enthusiastically and asked Dazai Osamu to come in.

The outside space and the inside world seem to be two separate spaces. Once the air conditioner is turned on, the world becomes light and cold.

Dazai Osamu's whole body smelled like it had been roasted by the sun, and Nishimiya Tsukihi seriously doubted that if he roasted it for a while longer, it would turn into dried fish. He simply took a bottle of Coke from the small refrigerator shared in the office and handed it to Dazai Osamu's face.

Poke it and it will cool down.

"Why did Dazai-kun come to Tokyo?"

"Yueyue, it's so hot outside." Dazai said in a skillful, almost coquettish way, "We're here on a business trip. The black-hearted boss wants us to work in this kind of weather without raising our wages. It's really That's too bad."

Nishimiya Yuehu, one of the real black-hearted bosses, coughed lightly: "Didn't Mr. Mori give you a wage increase?"

Well... a sixteen-year-old child worker...

"How could Mr. Mori give it to you? People get a salary increase."

The salary increase actually increased, but Osamu Dazai never looked at his own salary. He is now considered the commander of the armed forces. He has a very high status in Mafia and his basic salary is not low. Of course Mori Ogai would not forget to give rewards for normal tasks, big or small, and the Mori Co., Ltd.'s leather bag company would distribute dividends to top management during the Chinese New Year.

Although Mafia, led by Mori Ogai before, lived a very poor life and could not even afford weapons, wages should still be paid. Otherwise, how would they win people's hearts?

"Then why don't you come here, Dazai-kun? It has air conditioning, three meals a day and commuting can be reimbursed. You go to work at eight o'clock, get off work at six o'clock, and take a two-hour lunch break at twelve noon." He changed his voice, "The intern is the first We don’t get paid every month, and we won’t get paid until we have worked for two months.”

Dazai Osamu was shocked, thinking that this is some kind of small boss who is even more black-hearted than Mori Ogai. When you cut Nishimiya Tsukuru, maybe he is not a black man, but a pure one. Pure black.

"I lied to you, we don't recruit interns."

The literary club is in poor operating condition. Nishimiya Yuzhi pointed to the shredder that had been running next to it, and an employee who was beating his chest and blushing: "Did you see it? Editor Xiaolin, the author under him sent this month's manuscript through the fax machine. The content Editor Xiao Lin was so angry that he had high blood pressure. He cursed and threw all the manuscript papers into the shredder for two hours." "

...Wow." The place where Yueyue works is so magical.

However, regardless of the financial situation of the literary club, the working atmosphere here is quite good. Dazai Osamu saw an assistant tripping over the books piled on the floor. Someone immediately helped him and tidied up the books on the floor to prevent others from getting into trouble later.

Maybe that's why no one quits.

Dazai Osamu followed Nishimiya Tsukihi all the way up to the second floor. There are many group photos hanging on the wall beside the stairs. Some are photos of editors with celebrities, some are single photos of famous writers, and some are photos of writers gatherings.

Dazai Osamu took a few glances, but there was no one he looked familiar with, so he wasn't very interested.

The second floor is the office area, there are more things, and most people have dark circles under their eyes, and some people are apologizing heartily: "Private Marseille! My family is not sensible, I am so sorry for pranking your protagonist. Come on! I'll make him give you a seat later!"

"I thought you only published literature."

"That won't survive." Nishimiya Tsukihi pushed the printed samples aside on the table, "Newspapers, comics , literature, popular novels, children's works... I actually do everything." "

As an editor here, you can see the manuscripts before publication, right? Can't you see the first drafts of famous writers before everyone else?" "That's

right. " Nishimiya Yuehuan said with an expressionless face, "Then you have to go through the whole thing. If there is no problem with the content, you can contact the other party to discuss the publishing contract, proofreading and typesetting, cover design, which kind of paper to choose? What kind of binding to use? Accept autographs and book signings. Really?"

Osamu Dazai felt a headache from hearing this.

He originally thought that he might be able to see Odasaku's manuscript when he came here. He heard that Odasaku had decided to start writing. While completing the underlying tasks of Mafia, he was biting the tip of his pen in the middle of the night and leading five twittering scary children. Produce works.

You can’t think about this life in detail, it’s like a horror movie when you think about it.

"Kid, are you a friend of the boss?" Takehara put a folding chair for Dazai Osamu, "We are crowded here, so let's sit down for a while." "Thank you." The folding chair is very small, and it is really better than

anything else when you sit down. Everyone is shorter. Dazai Osamu degenerated from a living Mafia into a beautiful ornamental cat, squatting in the office as a decoration, "Where is the editor Sui Yu that I saw last time?" If you guessed correctly,

Nishimiya Yuzhi is sitting here now It belongs to Liang Yuze.

"I went to Osaka on a business trip, and Liang Yu is too busy." Nishimiya Yuzhi fed some grapes to Dazai's ornamental cat, "But our literary club depends on him." Dazai Osamu was doubtful

.

He has also seen the other party's works... Well, they can't be considered works at all. They are just nonsense and emotional venting, like piercing a pen from one temple and then stabbing it out from the other end, with bloody brains.

"Although he really can't write, he can read." Nishimiya Yuzhen explained, "Liu Yu has a particularly strange ability. When he looks at the text, he can directly see abstract pictures. If the text looks smooth, soft, Curves with a small amplitude are beautiful and qualified. If there are intermittent straight lines, it means that the pen needs to be retouched."

"If it is a mess..."

"It will be sent to the shredder."

Osamu Dazai couldn't help but said: "Then Aren’t the things he wrote messy..." "

He said he was very messy and had a sense of beauty." Nishimiya Yuehan thought to himself that in fact, that vest can see more things, and everything in his world is divided into orderly and harmonious ones. , disorderly and messy.

Including living people.

"Can you write?"

"No." Nishimiya Yuehan lay down, "I'm not very good at writing stories."

At that time, editor Xiaolin finally finished scolding the author opposite, and he went upstairs angrily, his eyebrows as thick as swords , the small eyes are particularly fierce. Dazai Osamu glanced over there, and suddenly felt that the man's face looked familiar.

There was a feeling that he had seen it in other not-so-good places...

He was noticed by the other party while he was staring for a few seconds. Editor Xiaolin gave him an ugly smile, with only the lower half of his face smiling.

Dazai Osamu finally remembered.

"Yueyue, Editor Xiaolin, does he--" His voice dropped, and he changed to a more euphemistic way of saying, "Does he have relatives or brothers?" "Huh? Why do you ask that?" "I think I saw him on the wanted

poster

. Such a face. Maybe I saw it wrong."

Nishimiya Tsukihi thought for a moment: "I don't know. Editor Kobayashi is a very good person."

Osamu Dazai looked around again, and after one of them looked familiar, he began to feel that everyone The faces looked familiar.

He has a very good memory and learned a lot during the period of time he was taught by Mori Ogai. Mori Ogai half-jokingly tested him with some news events to see if he was really learning those boring theoretical knowledge. This intensive input of news and current affairs has not stopped to this day. Although he is naturally intelligent, his erudition and resourcefulness are acquired.

He also remembered many wanted notices. At this time, Osamu Dazai called up a report about seven years ago in his mind: Hara Saitaro, 30 years old, worked as a Chinese language instructor in an elementary school for six years, because his wife was raped by the Bosozoku. He died of depression after having a miscarriage. In anger, he picked up a knife and killed three bosozokus, and then escaped without being arrested.

Although there is a big difference between the rigid and blurry photo on the wanted poster and the lively and even younger-looking editor Kobayashi in front of him, Osamu Dazai is 95% sure that they are the same person.

After a brief recollection, Osamu Dazai began to think that this literary club was some kind of reemployment base for criminals.

Just as he was about to say something, his head was violently rubbed.

"Why are you touching my head again..."

"Because Dazai-kun looks like my cat when he is in a daze."

Nishimiya Yuzhi interrupted Dazai Osamu's thinking with a frenzy - he knew that Dazai Osamu would definitely find out when he came over. Order something.

The people here were indeed all exiled to the black zone for various reasons, and they happened to be met by Liang Yuze, who had nowhere to go and got them here. Of course, he doesn't want extremely evil people. People who have bad nature and don't want to repent have already been beaten up by him and thrown into the police station to surrender.

I didn’t have many ideas at first, but as the number of people increased, it gradually became a literary club.

Maybe this is just unintentional planting of willows and willows.

Dazai Osamu can be regarded as Mafia's boss to a certain extent. He has been verbally complaining about too much work and squeezing employees, but he does not seem to refuse the work assigned to him, and almost every task is successfully completed.

When he came to Nishinomiya Yuexu's place, it seemed that he really just wanted to find a place to enjoy the cool air. After chatting for a while, he started to deal with work matters. Put on the Bluetooth headset and you should be commanding remotely.

In his prediction, this mission will only take ten days at most - to be honest, he thinks this mission is quite simple. They have obtained almost all the information about the mission target, and there is no need to conduct a long and meticulous investigation at all. Pick the right moment to go and assassinate.

Dazai Osamu wished that there would be more tasks like this, without having to use his brain.

Nishimiya Yuehan spent half an hour touching the fish and felt that there was no need to sit here. He didn't really come to work, he just checked in symbolically. The little salted fish finished the grapes on the table and stood up very openly.

skip class!

[Yueyue, you’ve learned badly. 】This time, the pointing turned into a system, 【You used to work from 5 to 9 and never fished. ]

'But I'm really happy lying down. I had no choice before, now I just want to be a salted fish. '

Today I even made an appointment with Kuroba Kaito to play badminton by the river and do something that a real junior high school graduate should do. He has a little bit of a desire to make up for all the missing childhood.

However, Nishimiya Yuezhen forgot that there was a Zaike creature around today.

"Dazai-kun, you should have come to Tokyo with Chuuya-kun." "

Yes, but they didn't take me to play with them." Dazai Osamu pitifully grabbed the hem of Nishimiya Yuzuki's clothes, "I was abandoned ."

Nakahara Chuuya on the other end of the earphone: ...

Who is abandoning whom?

If Dazai Osamu had not been required to command, Nakahara Chuuya would have flown over and kicked the person away.

After much talk, Nishimiya Tsukuru finally agreed to Osamu Dazai: "My house in Tokyo is very messy, Dazai-kun, don't dislike it." It has indeed been a long time since

he lived here in Tokyo, and Nishimiya Tsurukage's vest is also in disarray. I travel on business every day and don’t go back to my hometown to clean up.

But anyone who comes here will feel that this place is the real "home".

A house in Yokohama is more like a hotel where you stay temporarily on vacation. You can decorate it to be as gorgeous as you like, clean and exuding an exquisite atmosphere in every corner.

But it's different here. The carpet is a little old, one of the seven bulbs of the chandelier is broken, and there are very small cracks on the wall, which are traces of the natural aging of lime.

As soon as you enter, you can smell the scent of time.

The decoration is very simple, the first floor has not been tidied up, and the dustproof sheet has not been lifted yet. There is some dust and debris on the floor of the corridor on the second floor, and it looks like it has just been renovated.

"Be careful, some glass cabinets have just been installed over there to store decorations."

"Decorations? Can I see them?"

After receiving permission, Osamu Dazai opened the cabinet.

He closed the cabinet.

"Yueyue." Dazai Osamu suddenly jumped forward and whined, "You raise me -"

In the cabinet were some beautiful trophies, prizes, and a large number of high-quality gems that could blind people in a moment. Although I had known for a long time that Nishimiya Yuzhen was quite rich, the effect of stacking bank card numbers and a handful of shiny things was completely different.

"..." Nishimiya Tsukihira forcibly held down Dazai Osamu, who was suddenly advancing. "Dazai-kun, I heard that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who appeared in the Dragon Head War, is a collector. He likes to collect gems but does not cherish them. Mafia's cadre One, A, is very rich and also loves to collect various gems."

Meaning.

Dazai Osamu, how could you be conquered by the sparkle of this small cabinet?

Don’t you care about money at all?

"I don't have a good relationship with them." Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, a lunatic, has a pretty good IQ and can keep up with his thinking, but that A is a completely self-righteous idiot and not worthy of attention. "Foster me. I didn’t spend any money at all.”

[This is porcelain! 】

Nishimiya Tsukihara feels that Dazaiji is very strange today and is particularly clingy. Was he this clingy when we first met him?

He couldn't help but stroke Dazai Osamu's hair: "Hmm... maybe it's okay." "It's so

easy for you to agree." Dazai Osamu asked again, "Yueyue, have you ever raised anyone else?"

" Probably not. I only like all kinds of small animals. I have twenty or thirty pigeons. You have also seen cats. The white one is very stupid and stupid. He only knows how to eat all day long." If you don't count the literary club. With that litter of strange people and himself, he must have never raised such creatures as humans.

They finally entered the living room on the second floor.

——It’s not empty, someone has already occupied it.

In Dazai Osamu's tearful eyes, several huge question marks appeared above Nishimiya Yuki's head.

Gin, who had just finished taking a bath, walked out of the bathroom. He only wrapped his body in a bath towel, and his long wet hair was wrapped in the towel. His whole body was filled with hot moisture, and the outline of his cheeks softened. Without the usual coldness, he can look like a normal handsome guy, exuding some dangerous hormones.

"...Tsuki." Dazai Osamu said softly, "Is this a cat?"

Nishimiya Yuzhen: Hmm...why doesn't it count?

I bought a bunch of sunshine roses before and they were very delicious, so I went to the same store the next day and picked up a second bunch from the same location. The taste was completely different. I can only say it was just so-so. After taking a closer look, I found that the variety had changed. . I bought cherry tomatoes in this store again. They were very sweet. I went to pick up the same boxed tomatoes the next day and ate two of them. It was super! Invincible! Unpalatable! If you look carefully, the color and appearance of the tomatoes are different from the previous one.

QAQ feels like there is no love anymore.

Chapter 25

To be fair, Gin looks very good.

Although he always likes to wear a thick and tight windbreaker and a hat, his bangs always cover his eyes, like a vicious, restless and kind-hearted one-eyed cat. But none of these can cover up his own appearance.

Now lift all the hair up, revealing the smooth forehead and all the facial features. The water droplets are still there, and the impact is even greater. What's more, a bath towel can't wrap it up...

- The two children were stunned for different reasons.

"Kurosawa-kun, why are you here?" Nishimiya Yuzhi coughed lightly, but unfortunately he choked on the saliva he swallowed, and coughed several times in a row. He looked away, "It's too sudden."

"Can't I come here?"

Fortunately, Nishimiya Yuzhi also practiced poker face, and his expression didn't crack at the critical moment. He just involuntarily took a small step back and bumped into Dazai. Treat the shoulder.

'Ah ah ah ah help, I jumped into the Yellow River and can't wash it off! ! ! '

[Yueyue, calm down. 】

Dazai Osamu suddenly approached from behind and pinched Nishimiya Yuzhi's shoulder with his fingers, restraining his tendency to retreat. He almost whispered in Nishimong Yuexuan's ear: "It seems that Yueyue doesn't know about someone breaking into a house without permission."

He raised his head, and their eyes met, sparks and lightning all the way.

Nishimiya Yuexi wanted to close his eyes and pretend to be dead again.

He seemed to have figured out why Gin was here. Most likely, it was because his vest was causing him too much pain, so he simply came here to torture him.

Gin's personal life has always been a mystery. Vodka, who has always been his follower, can testify that this eldest brother has no private life at all and no entertainment. Apart from work, he still works. During his rest time, he seems to just find a safe place to catch up on sleep, like an overly cold machine.

Nishimiya Tsukihiro felt that Gin was just treating the prey-playing part of his job as entertainment and fully enjoyed his work.

So he didn't know much about where Gin would go in private.

He pretended to be calm: "Dazai-kun, I forgot. I gave Kurosawa-kun a copy of the key to my house before." "

Maybe he just came here to take a rest after work. No one has lived in my house for a long time." He stared blankly. Squinting, he passed by Gin and pushed Dazai Osamu into the study, "Kurosawa-kun, you may catch a cold easily if your hair is wet."

Close the door.

The two were silent.

"I..."

"No need to explain." Osamu Dazai interrupted.

He no longer had the aura that had been baked by the sun during the day. He was like a cheerful little black cat walking on the road that was suddenly soaked by a summer rainstorm. It was wilted and every hair exuded wet sadness. breath.

"I know."

"...What do you know?"

"I know Yueyue likes many people." Dazai Osamu supported the study table sadly and glanced at the various photos and illustrations on the wall behind him, including his brother's photos. Extraordinarily, "I know, I'm just the new one. But, Yueyue, you are only fifteen years old! Even if you like... you must love it purely!" He turned around, grabbed Nishimiya Yuexiu's shoulders and shook him

: "This won't work. It's too much punishment. How could it be like this?" "

..." This cat was probably stressed.

Nishimiya Yuexin's small body was swayed by him, and she felt like she was motion sick.

Dazai Osamu stopped shaking, slid his hands down, and grabbed Nishimiya Tsukihi's waist: "That's all you have! How could you--"

Nishimiya Tsukihi's slap slapped Dazai Osamu's face, and it hit the front. Yeah, I spread my fingers just enough to catch a dazai.

"Dazai-kun." He read word by word, "I'm going to throw you out."

[Strike out, throw out! ]

When it comes to the question of whether to punish or not, in fact, a group of people in Xi Gong Yue's social circle support punishment. If we really want to talk about it, there are only a few who have innocent and clean backgrounds and have good personalities.

He sat on a chair in the study and lamented his terrible social circle.

Tired.

"I was wrong." Dazai Osamu poked his head at the corner of the desk, "Those are friends, not lovers. They are just Yue Yue's friends." Nishimiya Yuehu still felt that Dazai Osamu was secretly taunting him

.

"Then Dazai-kun, do you want to be my friend?"

"Huh? Aren't we?"

"Are you willing?"

"Yes!"

Nishimiya Yuzuki then stroked Dazai Osamu's hair.

Dazai Osamu rubbed it back.

The two men quarreled with each other for a while.

"Kurosawa is my brother's friend and also my friend." Nishimiya Yuzuki finally explained in a subtle way, "He may be tired from work and come here to take a rest. If Dazai-kun is willing, you can come here at any time in the future. ."

"Oh... we are friends anyway."

"Dazai-kun, where is your work? Have you finished it?" "

It's just some simple small tasks." Dazai Osamu blinked, "Even Chuuya is the only one. There's no problem if people do it."

Because they were on someone else's territory, they couldn't make a big move, so only five people with superpowers and 20 well-trained Black Lizard members came. This is already Mafia's strongest lineup. According to the agreement, all intelligence, weapons and expenses are the responsibility of the organization, and Mafia must return to Yokohama after two weeks regardless of whether she completes the mission or not.

It sounds like a fairly simple task with high rewards and a slightly high risk, but within an acceptable range. After all, it's only two weeks, and Yokohama and Tokyo are only about 30 minutes away by train.

Even if it was really a trap trapping Mafia's armed forces in Tokyo, they would definitely be able to return within half a day.

Rather than saying this is cooperation, it is better to say this is an expression of good friendship. Deliberately giving up some benefits to gain favor, and also considering Mafia's ability, killing two birds with one stone.

"The power of that organization is really huge. I didn't seem to have noticed its existence before. Now that I came to Tokyo, I discovered that there is such a huge and deep black network in such a prosperous city." Dazai Osamu muttered, "Yokohama That kind of concession is messy enough."

"Probably where there is light, there are shadows." Nishimiya Yuexi glanced at the time, "Be careful with the task, and I wish you good luck." "

Aren't Yueyue curious about my work content?"

Nishimiya Yue Min shook his head.

[Yueyue, your energy record is so weird. ]

The system looked through today's records: [+50+1+4-80+30+5+1...]

[I was on Snake's account just now... What did you do? 】

An undercut, an undercut that I have never seen before!

And the deduction was almost a hundred at once, which was so distressing.

When Nishimiya Yuezhen saw the huge "-80", his heart felt as if he had been stabbed by a knife, and he couldn't help but take a breath of air.

What did he do? It was nothing more than chatting with Dazai Osamu in Gin.

He was very familiar with Gin, and his mood swings could not be so great.

As for Dazai Osamu, after getting along with him, Nishimiya Tsukihi remained skeptical about his favorability. This person is not the kind of person who has ups and downs of emotions at all. Although his emotions are very lively, anyone with a discerning eye can tell that he is stagnant inside.

In fact, he had some doubts about whether those large amounts of favorability belonged to Osamu Dazai before, but now...

he didn't do anything else. The only person who would be disappointed with him because there was an extra gin in the house was Osamu Dazai.

"Dazai-kun." There was only one chair in the study, and Dazai Osamu had been lying on the edge of the table. Nishimiya Tsukihi extended his hand to say hello, asking Dazai Osamu to squeeze in with him and sit together.

He glanced at Dazai Osamu's expression again.

it's common.

Is there really that level of ups and downs?

"Dazai-kun really looks like a black cat." He tried it a little, "I said I could raise you before, I wasn't kidding."

Dazai Osamu paused: "Meow?" "

..." Nishimiya Yuzuki was shocked, but held it back, "It's not like meowing... Dazai-kun feels like a cat." "

That's it." Dazai Osamu thought thoughtfully, "Yueyue wants to raise me. If so, what do I have to pay? Domestic cats seem to lie down every day and let their owners stroke, hug, and kiss them." "

——I'm not interested in kittens being sucked in by the storm." Nishimiya Yuehe refused super quickly, and then Said, "Just provide regular companionship."

"Company?"

"Just chatting, writing letters and sending emails."

"Chat, meow. Meow."

"... Meow."

"When you hear that, Yueyue is more like a cat."

After meowing with each other for a while, Nishimiya Yuezhen opened the details of the energy bar - there are no big fluctuations, it is still scattered +1+2, there is no big amount numerical value.

He even wondered if he had another cat outside, and it was a cat that worried about him every day.

There happened to be a half-baked big cat outside, so his brain automatically played the image of Gin wearing cat ear hairpins, sitting on the carpet and meowing expressionlessly. For some reason, the picture in his imagination did not show Gin. To wear clothes, just a bath towel, long-haired cat.

Xi Gongyue was shocked all over.

The system also got the image of his imagination, a match system wailing and flipping down from the energy bar.

He quickly hugged Osamu Dazai, who was sitting next to him, and took a few more glances at the soft and beautiful kitten: "Dazai." "...

Huh?"

"Hug me. It's time to fulfill the responsibilities of a cat. , I need comfort!"

Dazai Osamu actually came to have a dinner, but he still had to go to join Mafia's people.

Gin was even more ruthless. He didn't even bother to explain. He just regarded Nishinomiya Yuezhen as a resting point similar to a safe house and left after resting.

Cat owners cannot escape the fate of being abandoned by their cats.

"System, tell me, do I want to buy a big, big house..." Nishimiya Yuezhen packed up his badminton equipment and fell into deep thought.

[According to the current situation, it is probably necessary. ] The system said in a sad tone, [But Yueyue prefers to live in her hometown here. ]

"Yeah."

[Then I won't change it! If there are too many people, let them crowd together! 】

"Okay, let them squeeze in together." Nishimiya Yuzhi narrowed his eyes and hooked his fingers on the backpack containing the racket. "The cat is too curious, and it is difficult for me to handle." Osamu Dazai seemed to want to investigate

him of interpersonal relationships. From the literary club to his own home, he didn't know how much he discovered.

"Dazai-kun is still too young and is curious about everything. Although I am very confident in his ability and believe that he can see the difference between the organization and Port Mafia, but..." He sighed softly, "I am a little worried. This person will deliberately bump into you and provoke you."

[Isn't that asking for death? 】

The system cannot understand.

How could someone like to seek death?

"Dazai Osamu." Nakahara Chuuya became angry when he saw his face, "You still know how to come back?"

Dazai Osamu sat down and said: "Didn't I already send you all the plans? Don't you expect I'm going to charge into the battle? My mission has been completed."

This is true, he skipped work and returned to work, and the plan was completed.

But Zhongyuan Zhongya still felt unhappy.

"Do you really want to choose that ostentatious way?" Zhongyuan Zhongya is not tall, and he is already 2.8 meters tall. When he bends down, his eyebrows are sharp and the pressure is full. "If you are not careful, there will be problems."

He He felt it was too dangerous. Even though he himself was very strong and could definitely survive in various crises, most of the Black Lizard members who followed them were just ordinary people who had been trained. You only have one life. As a boss, you must cherish the lives of your subordinates no matter what.

"Chuuya, you don't think that this mission just needs to be completed, right?" Dazai Osamu raised his eyes and looked at him, "Do you know why Mr. Mori sent far more people than needed for such a simple mission? ?"

"For greater safety? For greater security? Don't think about it. The optimal solution to maximize interests should be for us to complete different things separately. Chuuya, Mr. Mori is worried." "Worried

? "Zhongyuan Zhong also somewhat figured it out, but not very clearly.

"There are many ways to destroy an organization. The simplest one is violent destruction, and you have done it a lot. As for the others... I believe you have experienced it."

Zhongyuan Zhong also thought of Sheep, and he fell silent.

"Port Mafia has just got on the right track, and it is suddenly invited to cooperate with other huge organizations. Do you really think this is an olive branch? This is clearly a double-edged sword." "So the

leader wants to show our strongest power." Zhongyuan Zhongya understood. .

"He still has a brain, a brain that a slug doesn't have." Dazai Osamu pushed Nakahara Chuuya and distanced himself, "You are so stupid, you don't even know if someone will take advantage of you someday." "Dazai

Osamu——"

In Nakahara Zhongya Before blowing his head off, Dazai Osamu said: "You should like Nishimiya Tsurukage." "

Well, why did you mention him?"

"He... and Nishimiya Tsukage are all involved in this organization. "

Zhongyuan Zhongya thought of the white bird that looked extremely free. Emotionally, he couldn't believe that this white bird would be tied up in a spider web, but he couldn't question the authenticity of Osamu Dazai's words. Although this person had a bad personality, he would not joke about important information.

I think of Nishinomiya Yuenan again.

They are obviously very sunny and gentle people, how could they...

"I guess, the organization used some method to control Nishimiya Tsukage, and used this to coerce Nishimiya Tsurukage to work for them." Osamu Dazai said calmly, he did not I have communicated with Mori Ogai, but at this moment the two people's speculations are very similar, "Nishimiya Tsukihira himself should not have been in contact with the core of the organization."

However, people from the organization often appear around him.

——Isn’t this clear surveillance?

"A few of the people who seemed very dangerous to me at the dinner party that day were people from within the organization?" "

The 80% chance is that they are Kurosawa Formation. Their true identities should be high-ups in the organization, codenamed Gin. I will send you the information later. As for the Aoki Ling, we haven’t found out his identity yet, but it’s almost there.”

Zhongyuan Zhong also recalled it and fell silent.

moment.

"But Yueyue regards them as friends."

"I have also investigated him." Dazai Zhixu stared, thinking why even Nakahara Chuuya also started to call Yueyue, "Except for the two children from the neighbor's house, there has been nothing since childhood. Friends, they went to the United States to study very early, and they are always under the surveillance of the organization. Of course, everyone they know is a member of the organization."

He spread his hands: "Yes, Yueyue really treats them as friends. Even..." Even..." You can stick to each other without any distance... Take a shower and change clothes at other people's homes without saying hello... Dazai Osamu didn't even want to talk to Chuuya about this. What can a beautiful canary do in a dark place? Isn't it just to be watched and played with?

He can be regarded as a beautiful cat by others, because no one will ignore the value he can create, but Nishimiya Yuehu...

Nakahara Chuuya didn't know what to say, he thought of something.

He was a little...

angry.

People who think they are friends turn out to be just uneasy and well-meaning monitors with entangled interests and no sincerity. They may be cruelly punished at any time.

"Chuuya, do you want to help him?" "

...I'm not strong enough, am I?" After all, an individual cannot fight against an entire organization.

this moment.

Zhongyuan Zhongya was suddenly filled with determination to become stronger.

"I will definitely save him!"

Dazai Osamu: Looking through some multi-player Canary scripts

, Nakahara Chuuya: A hot-blooded comic hero saving the beauty script

Yueyue:...?

The cover has been changed, it’s the adult version of Yueyue, the kind that can be used for romance scenes (a dog’s head holding a rose)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 288 108
Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduction Haneda Ren's luck has not been very...
3K 148 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
9.8K 444 104
Alternative Title: 表情包之王有交流障碍症 Author: Nian En Wu Que Asano Cang has a world-weary face, and considers himself a cold person, never talking to classm...