Chased by El Lewis Vesper Esq...

By levisky123

He never thought that he would love it. He never thought that he would fall first. And he never thought that... More

Chased by El Lewis Vesper Esquivel
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.1K 64 3
By levisky123

I wasn't able to swim last night. He had a meeting with the organization for our activity tomorrow, and even though I could do it on my own, my energy ran off and I just wanted to sleep.

But I remained sleepy up until our first day activity. We had an instructor in front of us while we had our own table and materials in front. Our first day activity for today would be grafting. And for the afternoon, we will be having our compost and soil fertilizer. And we are all now inside a huge greenhouse.

All of this is connected with our course and I don't know why other courses would have an interest in it. Well, aside from maybe a few of us being genuinely interested in gardening or plant propagation, the ladies around me didn't do anything but shrieked and asked for help.

At kanino sila hihingi ng tulong? Of course it is El who is roaming around with the instructor.

I looked at him in front as he helped other students. The girl didnt do anything but stare at him while he is instructing her how to properly cut the branches of a tree. At maraming pang naghihintay ng tulong niya.

Ang malas naman ng mga nagkakagusto sa kanya. He is clearly a womanizer and of course according to our sources, together with Joaquin who is also good at investigating.

Tsk. I can't imagine falling in love with him and being jealous all the damn time. Ayoko sa babaero at masyadong sikat.

It will only cause me problems.

I'd rather be involved with a simple guy, an average guy…with an average lifestyle and family.

Dahil nakakasawa ring makipagsabayan. My family is already toxic and so is my arranged marriage with him.

I am at the point where I only wanted to live a life on my own…yung walang makikialam sa akin. A life that I own and control by myself.

"Alenikah…" Napabaling ako sa katabi ko ng magsalita ito.

"Yes?" He is a classmate of mine. Travis. I had one group project with him and he is probably one of the smartest classmates.

Iyon nga lang…babaero rin.

He smiled at me, showing his perfect set of white teeth. Typical casanova looks with a cool aura and all.

Linapit niya ang mga gamit sa akin. Even his chair.

"Some of our classmates are planning a swimming night out. You should come."

Well I am planning to swim tonight. Pwede naman siguro?

I nodded my head. "Titingnan ko."

I am not that bad with socilaizing. I mean I can handle myself. So I probably do fine on my own.

"Cool, susunduin kita sa room mo. Is it fine?" He smiled at me brightly.

Tumango ako. "Yes. It is fine."

We finished our activity that day and we really did not interact. Minsan lang ay nahuhuli ko siyang nakatingin sa akin. And he is very busy the whole day too. That is why for my lunch kasama ko ang mga classmates ko and for dinner, he has another meeting again for tomorrow's activity.

"Oh wow! You really looked good Alenikah!" Travis looked at me from head to toe.

"Thank you." I simply responded.

I am wearing my short summer black floral dress and underneath is my one piece backless bikini.

"Let's go, they are having a buffet in the swimming pool area, and don't worry alcohol is prohibited. We are just gonna have fun." He assured me.

Mabuti naman kung ganun. We are here for our activity but since our sem already ended, I guessed this is not that bad at all.

We reach the pool area and it's just really all about buffet and swimming. Some of our classmates are calling us out to join them already in swimming but I refused.

"I'll have my dinner first." I reasoned out.

"We'll be waiting for you, Lenikah."

Again, I am not that bad at socializing, I just know how to not attach myself with anyone. It's not that I am afraid of it but this is just who I am. And maybe because Joaquin was enough for me.

Kuntento na ako na siya lang ang kaibigan ko na maituturing. And maybe El too…

I got my food from the buffet and settled in at one of the tables where some of my girl classmates were.

"Alenikah, diba palagi mong kasama si El?" Tricia asked me suddenly. And so they all looked at me curiously.

Tumango naman ako at uminom sa bottled juice ko.

"He is a notorious playboy…yun nga lang patago. Unlike his cousin Gaston na harap harapan. Alam mo yang si El patagong fuckboy!" She whispered excitedly.

I don't know why but the way she said it, it just didn't sound insulting to me. It was as if they were praising him for behaving that way.

"You might be his next target." Another one stated with a hint of envy and insult.

I shook my head. My parents nagged him that is why he is with me…and I don't think he sees me that way.

"Baka hindi rin. El likes older women, or at his age. He doesn't like virgins. He is wild in bed so girls who are also wild in bed are what he prefers." Another one contradicted.

"And we are just first years. Hay…I wish I was older." One lamented and they all laughed.

Napataas lang ako ng kilay.

"Pero alam niyo ba…" Then they started gathering themselves in a semicircle. As if what she is going to tell us was very important and crucial.

"Sobrang galing daw niyan sa kama…and he is, you know, very big…he is a beast." Then she wiggled her brows and they all laughed again.

I am not that innocent and I know what she is pertaining to. Pero hindi ko maiwasang mapangiwi. It's just inappropriate to talk about his sex life.

"Kaya nga maraming naghahabol…gustong makatikim ulit."

Napahinga na lang ako ng malalim. Well, I won't blamed them for talking this way, lalo na kong ito naman talaga ang nakikita nila. He is a notorious playboy and I've witnessed some of it in the past.

Just like now.

"Oh my God nandito siya!" Biglaan nilang tili at kanya-kanyang ayos ng pwesto.

I saw him just a few seconds ago entering the pool area with a woman.

And just like what they've said, he doesn't like young girls.

I watched him settle himself at one of the tables after getting his food. Maybe his meeting was adjourned early, that is why he has the time tonight. The girl is already in her yellow string bikini top with her short shorts. And her body looked so matured. While he is on his casual black shirts and shorts.

My classmates then started unwrapping their towels on their bodies, revealing their bikinis.

"Swimming na tayo, mas mapapalapit tayo sa pwesto nila."

And they started rushing towards the nearest spot of El and his girl.

His back was on mine so I can't really see his expression but based on the expression of the woman he is with, she is laughing and giggling and so maybe they are very engaged in a funny conversation.

Her chest was in full glory with her yellow top bikini, with her long slender legs and tiny waist, she is indeed a full grown woman. Tamang-tama lang para sa mga tipo niya.

I continued eating while my classmates enjoyed the pool and some really went to their nearest spot to swim.

Nang medyo natunawan na ako ay hinubad ko na rin ang short dress ko. I placed mine near the things of my classmates and walked towards the separate small jacuzzi of the pool. Iilan lang ang nandoon dahil mas marami sa infinity pool.

"Alenikah, where are you going?" Nakasalubong ko si Travis habang hinahagod niya ako ng tingin.

"Jacuzzi." Then I pointed out the jacuzzi.

He looked at it then he looked back at me. "Cool. I am planning to try it too." He smiled at me brightly.

Kaya naman sabay na kaming pumunta doon. There were only two women in the jacuzzi at medyo malaki naman iyon kaya walang problema. We then settled ourselves comfortably.

"Travis, ngayon lang ulit kita nakita!" One of them was genuinely surprised.

I distanced myself a little bit from him but he quickly followed me too. Hindi naman kami dikit na dikit but I want my own space.

"Claire...yes! How are you?" Then they started their conversation. Pati ang kasama nitong babae ay kilala rin nito kaya silang tatlo na ngayon ang nag uusap-usap habang nananatili akong tahimik at nakikinig lamang.

"You were with El, right?" Again. They asked me smugly.

This is the second time I was asked that question and thirty minutes hasn't passed yet. Is he really that big a deal na magkasama kami? Wala ngang context kong anong meron sa amin.

"Ummm...yes." I simply responded.

Then the girl named Claire smirked at me. "I was once his fling you know...of course, I want to get back with him. But I am not delusional, what he offered was sex and I gave in. Just pure transactional." Then she laughed.

"We are not together." I interjected.

Napatigil sila sa pagtawa. "Eh? He has obviously been looking at you since you came here. Ang swerte mo nga!"

Doon ako natigilan. I looked back and was greeted by his darkened eyes. Medyo malayo ako sa kanya pero ramdam ko ang lalim ng titig niya sa akin. And he is alone now, gone is the woman in a yellow bikini.

I swallowed hard and looked in front again. I am not nervous or anything. But the way his eyes darken when he looked at me made me feel something.

At bakit pakiramdam may malaki na naman akong kasalanan?

"Palapit na siya!" My eyes went wide when the two girls started shrieking.

"Hey girls, relax…" Travis laughed.

"Lenikah…" The moment I heard his dark and hard voice, I felt like I was suddenly being chased for something and was caught.

He is on my right side and if I tilt my head now, I will see him. The girls stop giggling and are all now smiling while looking at him.

"Yes?" I bravely looked at my right side and looked up a little bit.

My stomach automatically trembled when I saw how serious yet emotionless he is.

"I was calling your phone." Malamig nitong saad.

Is he? I didn't bring my phone with me. "Naiwan ko sa kwarto ang cellphone ko." I tried to make my answer as simple as possible.

Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay. "Let's go, then." He commanded. Not minding the people listening to our conversation.

Kaagad akong umiling. "Hindi pa ako nagtatagal." It is true though.

And now his brows were furrowed. Even with his eyeglasses on, now that I think of it, he really indeed still looks like a playboy. And maybe they are right, patagong fuckboy nga talaga.

He looked at his wrist watch then back to me. "It is almost nine and we have an activity tomorrow. So let's go."

Ako naman ngayon ang kumunot ang noo. He is quite authoritative, huh? I can handle myself ang again, he doesn't need to worry about my parents. And I am with my classmates, nothing bad will happen to me.

Umiling ako. "No. I want to stay here a little bit longer."

His expression did not change, but I could clearly see how his eyes deepened more while looking at me. Kaya iniwas ko kaagad ang tingin.

His eyes settled on mine for seconds hanggang sa bumitaw na rin ito sa wakas. He then walked away from us and settled himself at his table.

"Naku girl! Anong relasyon niyo?!" Impit na tanong ng isa.

I shook my head. "Nothing...our parents are just friends."

"Then may karelasyon ba siya ngayon na iba? How about yung kasama niya kanina?" Atat nilang tanong.

I shook my head again. "I don't know, I don't personally know him."

The disappointment on their faces was all over the place. Maybe they thought we were that close, huh? Mas mabuti na rin na naliwanagan sila, I want to have this field trip with at least less eyes looking at me piercingly every now and then.

They continued asking me questions about him pero wala akong nasagot na isa. They also continued telling more stories about his preference and his sexcapades. Until, I felt Travis's arm on my shoulder.

I automatically stood up from what he did. Medyo nagulat pa sila sa biglaan kung pagtayo.

I cleared my throat. "Mauna na ako." I simply bid.

The two girls looked at me all smiling. And I can't help but conclude that they are only good to me because El is with me and confessed to them that we do not have any form of relationship. 

I vacated my area and didn't look back anymore. Pero unang apak ko palang sa gilid ng pool ay sinalubong na niya ako ng malaking puting tuwalya. He wrapped it securely around me while his brows remained furrowed and his eyes intensity stayed the same. 

He then squatted in front of me and made me wear my slippers too.

I immediately looked at the people around us and noticed how the party went silent after. They were all looking at us as if we were some in a telenovela. And again, he dragged me again inside the hotel. I wasn't able to keep that up because of his large footsteps.

"Sandali, my dress, I forgot my dress." I've tried to keep up with him.

"Got it already." He coldy responded while he continued walking. Saka ko lang rin napansin ang hawak niyang manipis kong dress.

I pursed my lips. "You are too fast. Slowed down."

Doon siya natigilan. He then stopped and looked back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 35 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...
26.8K 839 29
Chan never thought that he would ever encounter a boy like him.
3.8K 38 44
She was never meant to fall for him. He promised himself he wouldn't ever fall in love.