all of the vest were killed...

بواسطة Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... المزيد

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

10-13

159 5 0
بواسطة Spinfoxie

Chapter 10:

This situation cannot be overcome.

The moon in the west palace holds the forehead.

He said to Dazai Osamu gently and lovingly, as if he were looking at his stupid son: "Dazai-kun, if you want to know my secret, should you pay a corresponding price?" Dazai Osamu tilted his head, and his forehead

hair A few water drops fell from the upward swing. It's like the water in your brain has overflowed a little. He asked back: "What do you want for the price?"

In fact, Nishimiya Yuzhi didn't lack anything, but he didn't want to satisfy Dazai Osamu's curiosity too quickly, so he deliberately pondered for a few seconds and made the request slowly: " I can't think of anything at the moment, how about you owe me a favor?"

Dazai Osamu immediately shouted: "I just wanted to ask about your relationship, but you asked me for a favor, which is not worth it at all."

He He stood up, pulled out the two water plants on his head, and threw them aside. When the night wind blew, the soaked clothes dissipated heat quickly, and he felt a little cold.

"Really don't want to know?" Nishimiya Yue's light blue eyes seemed to be hiding two small hooks, and he smiled lightly. He was reluctant just now, but now he is deliberately using this to arouse Dazai Osamu's curiosity, and purses his lips again, "I promise Dazai-kun will not be disappointed after hearing this. This is a very, very important secret to me." [Hey,

you Is there any little secret I don't know? ]

'No. '

But Osamu Dazai doesn't know.

The curious Zaimao jumped up and bit the cat-teasing stick: "Okay, I owe you a favor. But you are not allowed to ask me to do anything too excessive." So Nishimiya Yuehu told him: "Actually, I

and

I My brother is not related by blood."

When Dazai Osamu was stunned and suddenly realized, with an expression of "Wow, I heard something" on his face, he calmly added: "My hair color is naturally like this, but my brother's hair is dyed. Like that."

"Okay, the signing time should be over, and it's time for me to go find my brother." "

Please help me keep this secret~"

Nishimiya Yuehan slipped away, running very fast, leaving the light of curiosity and desire behind. The fire is left behind.

Only Dazai Osamu was left filled with information.

quite a while.

Osamu Dazai smiled softly.

He could feel that he had been cheated. When Nishimong Yuexuan told this secret, he was very calm, even indifferent. It was a kind of peace soaked in love. Obviously, to him, this was not a big deal.

The relationship between him and Nishimiya Tsurukage is not affected by the so-called blood relationship.

and.

Did he dye his hair like his younger brother's to avoid rumors in daily life... At least 30% of the similarity between the two of them lies in their weird hair colors and similar hairstyles.

The wet Dazai Osamu touched the water droplets on his face after falling into the water, not knowing what he was thinking.

...

between people.

Is it really possible to have only positive and good emotions?

...

The fairy tale-like dream can only stay at night. During the next day, the audience who carnivaled last night had to face their own lives, those trivial and boring things, and the gloomy atmosphere that spread throughout Yokohama.

Maybe there are still some differences.

Those dreams, those sweet and passionate ones, they may have left a little mark in the end, leaving them somewhere invisible.

Sprouting day by day.

Especially when they discovered that Nishimiya Tsurukage had become Yokohama's tourism promotion ambassador. A large poster was hung on the light screen of the building, white birds were flying, and the light and shadow changed between the young man's faint smile, which seemed to be pitying, and so on. near.

——There will be several more performances in the future!

With the release of the video tape of the magic show, Nishimiya Tsurukage's number of fans has increased again.

After knowing that there is hope for the future, my enthusiasm for work has increased.

"This person is really good at making money!" Dazai Osamu threw the newspaper into the trash can and expressed his dissatisfaction. "What a fake expression. Who wants to see his poster hanging upstairs..."

The answer is...Alice.

Alice bought the peripherals with great enthusiasm, and used her awesome money power to collect all the items in the blind box that day. She also bought posters and posted them in the room, euphemistically calling them bad luck.

——She was frightened to tears by Osamu Dazai's self-portrait hanging on the wall a few days ago.

"Hmph, don't worry about Dazai-kun. If he rips it secretly, I will buy ten more copies and stick them on the wall!"

"Alice-chan..." Mori Ogai was a little dumbfounded.

Dozens of pictures of the big white bird were posted inside the pure black Mafia. So, does the mafia belong to him or someone else?

Fortunately, Alice only talked about it verbally.

Her love for Nishimiya Tsurukage is, in a way, his own emotion. He does feel a little older, and is far less enthusiastic and creative than his juniors. He has never thought of other ways to make the city of Yokohama better, even though the slightest change is insignificant.

This free bird has shown sincerity.

He likes this city.

...

"What a pity, Kaito, you couldn't come here to watch the show." "

Aoko and I are not like you, we have final exams. We will meet again during the summer vacation." On the other end of the phone, Kuroba Kaito chirped, "I watched the video and reports right away. There were so many spectators at this event!" "

Yes, I was almost squeezed to death. My brother was so reluctant to sign autographs."

"That guy... is really mean sometimes. I don’t know if he is doing magic or playing magic.” Kuroba Kaito has been extremely enthusiastic about magic since he was a child. He inherited his father’s business. He is also very talented in this area and is good at little tricks. The audience teleported into the box, it was so interesting."

"Awesome!" He praised, "I must figure out how this magic works, and I will definitely be able to hold such a tour in the future, like my father did."

" Well, that must be the case."

"Are you really going to come to our high school in the future?" "

Yeah, I'm still a little worried about not being able to adapt to school life here, so I've been taking extra classes lately." "

What are you worried about? You were very good at it before. Study." Kuroba Kaito said in shock, "Come back and meet us! I'll treat you to a nice meal!" "

Okay!"

Nishimiya Yuehu was also very happy.

His energy comes from both doing good things and being liked by others. This magic show naturally allowed him to gain a lot of energy.

Countless income.

+1+1+1+2+1...

He thanked others from the bottom of his heart for liking him.

So when I went to collect the batch of special weapons, I felt a lot more excited.

Although I don't understand why there were 195 and 100 gains in the first place, it is enough. He is easily satisfied and doesn't get too hung up on that.

Nishimiya Yuezhen didn't wear a vest, he wanted to exercise to some extent. So he put on a black cloak, the wide fabric covering his entire figure, and stood in an empty warehouse beside the dock as if floating.

Footsteps echoed in the open space.

"You're late." He said in a strange voice, half leaning on the abandoned wooden box. "Being late is not a good behavior." "It's only three minutes."

The man covered his face with a mask, leaving only one pair The inverted triangular eyes were shining outside, "One hand pays the money and the other hand delivers the goods."

Nishimiya Yuehan nodded, with only a pale pointed chin exposed under the cloak: "Check it."

Such a huge amount of cash is not light. Not to mention a box of precious gems. When the black box was opened, a handful of light suddenly appeared in the dark and silent warehouse.

At a glance, countless gems are piled on the velvet cushion, layer upon layer, reflecting various different colors of fire.

Fragments of light fell into those triangular eyes, full of greed.

"Okay." His eyes could not be separated from the gems, "This is the key. I put those things in the safe. The most dangerous place is the safest place." Nishimiya Yuexiao frowned: "One hand

. Money, first-hand delivery?"

How can he inspect the goods if he is only given the key?

"I have been working for so many years, how can I still be dishonest?"

Nishimong Yuexiao stood.

"In this case, I'll go with you to pick up the goods. How about we separate immediately when we get there?" "

...Okay." He thought for a moment and agreed.

The black cloak drew an arc in the air, and he stood over: "I won't agree next time..." "

!"

The flashing electric shock rod grazed the corner of his clothes. He moved quickly, but the cloak fell apart. Open and his face is exposed.

"Oh? You're such a generous person, but you're a brat." The inverted triangular eye held the modified electric shock stick, shrewdly and fiercely, "Just right, there's no next time, I'll send you to hell right here! "

Nishimiya Yuexin was not in good physical condition and could not dodge for a long time due to his flexible movements. He took a few quick breaths, but his expression remained calm.

"What a pity. I originally wanted to find a long-term partner." He

said nothing with his inverted triangular eyes. He knew that the young man in front of him could not hold on for long. But the more he looked at it, the more familiar the face seemed to him: "Who is Nishimiya Tsurukage to you?"

That poster has become so popular recently that everyone on the street knows it.

"What do you think?"

"Tsk, who cares about the crane shadow and ghost shadow, go to hell!"

——Bang!

Huh? Something unexpected happened, and Nishimiya Yuezhen couldn't help but be surprised. He raised his head, and behind the fallen triangle eyes was an acquaintance.

"Oda-kun? Why are you here?"

Regarding this question alone, someone else should actually ask him. After all, a weak young master like him should not appear in such an abandoned warehouse, let alone be involved in such a dangerous matter.

But Oda Sakunosuke never asked too many questions.

"Come here to work. Today's job is to come to the dock to repair a colleague's fishing boat. His boat engine broke down and he is suffering from it." The wrench in his hand was still dripping with blood. "After the repair is completed, I I received another mission saying that there is something in the warehouse here..."

The man on the ground stirred and threatened in a hoarse voice: "I put a bomb here, and none of you can escape..." The few minutes he was late were Arrange bombs to kill people and silence them.

"...There are some undefused dud bombs." Oda Sakunosuke continued calmly, "I was halfway through debugging and found some bombs with a countdown next to them. I thought it was because the mission didn't tell them all, so I defused them all together. "

Inverted triangle eyes: "..."

Nishimiya Yuehu: "..."

As expected of Oda! A killer with excellent performance!

The corner of his inverted triangular eye twitched, and the back of his head was hit in pain to death. If not for his reaction at the last moment, his cervical vertebra would have been broken and he would have died. But he still has a backup plan.

Oda Sakunosuke was already very tall, but a taller and stronger man stepped out. He held a dagger with a cold light, and silently and quickly stabbed Oda Sakunosuke in the lower back!

——Oda Sakunosuke had already predicted it. His supernatural ability was perfect and he could always predict the coming danger.

But he hasn't done it yet.

"!!!"

The assassin reacted to the attack from behind, but there was no way to avoid the attack. He just used his arm to bear the punch - the sound of broken bones.

Before he could feel the pain of broken bones, a square black shadow hit his head and face! hard! Severe pain! Great horror!

He rolled his eyes and felt dizzy.

The person who knocked him out then retracted his hand, hugged the brick-like object back into his hand, and slowly looked up at the remaining people on the field. His hair was not messed up, but his face was slightly proud.

Boy! An 800-page carefully compiled "Overview of Domestic and Foreign Literature"!

This is called the power of knowledge!

...

Oda Sakunosuke hesitated. He stood there, his eyes lingering on the man's face for a few seconds.

"senior?"

Chapter 11

"Senior." Oda Sanosuke stood there and looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar person in front of him.

The face and body shape have not changed, but I always feel that there is a huge difference somewhere - Oda Sananosuke recalled the senior he met before, who was unkempt and looked depressed all day long.

The man in front of him, wearing a suit and leather shoes, held a thick book like a brick in his hand, and was full of energy.

"Are you...Oda?"

He blew away the non-existent dust on the hardcover book, stepped over the person lying on the ground naturally, and took two steps closer to Odasaku: "It doesn't look like it, no. It's so similar."

Oda Sakunosuke:.

If he doesn't look much like him, then the senior doesn't look like him at all.

"Yuenan, this is the book I brought for you."

Nishimiya Yuezhen ran over and took the heavy book. He stood behind the man like a lonely little animal, pure and innocent. Just like he wasn't the one who came here today to make dangerous deals.

"Thank you." He held the book and lowered his eyelashes, "Do you know Oda-kun?" "We

worked in the same place before."

Liang Yuze said indifferently as to how to deal with the two useless people on the ground. Waving his hand: "You can't die, just leave it alone. I have already called the police."

Green eyes blinked, quite innocent: "They are wanted criminals, and we are weak, pitiful and helpless victims!"

So Oda Sananosuke went to clean up a group of people. The tools used to defuse the dumb bombs left with them.

Before leaving, Nishimong Yuexiao glanced at the two people on the ground who were taking in less air and outgoing more. His eyelashes were slightly drooped, condescending and without any emotion.

——What a fool, he is here to take advantage of others.

...

"For some reason, those companies always go bankrupt." In the coffee shop, when the young man raised his arms, his trimmed cuffs revealed a part of his wrist, as well as a precious dial. "If you mess around, you won't be able to survive. Now I am a writer. The editor-in-chief of the club was unexpectedly successful."

Literary Club.

Editor-in-Chief.

Oda Sakunosuke's hair stood up and swayed from side to side.

"The authors under me are very hard-working and willing to improve." Liang Yuze asked Nishimiya Yuzhi what he wanted to eat, and returned the menu to the waiter. "No one has ever delayed a manuscript." He was obviously praising him

. The punctuality, momentum and actions of those authors all indicate one thing:

if you dare to delay the manuscript, just wait to feel the power of knowledge!

"Senior, which literary agency do you work for?"

"Xiaguang Literary Agency is a medium-sized publishing house. Recently, the boss plans to arrange an office building here. Rooms in Tokyo are too expensive.

" ,Tokyo.

Oda Sakunosuke silently remembered this place.

He rarely thinks about the past because there is nothing worth remembering about the past. Before seeing that book and meeting that person, his life was in a completely different state. No feelings, no thoughts, no future.

That can hardly be called alive.

Sometimes people just have this illusion. At a certain point, they suddenly feel like they are "born" again.

Although he never mentioned it to others, Oda Sanosuke really wanted to write a novel of his own after being triggered by the story at that time. Not for anything else, just for yourself.

He was not very confident. Apart from this matter, Oda Sananosuke had nothing in particular that he wanted to accomplish. The result of his special emphasis was excessive caution and the delay in taking the first step. He vaguely felt that there was some dissenting voice in his heart.

However, today a living Liang Yuze stands here.

The vague opposition suddenly became lighter.

Oda Sakunosuke remembered this man. When countless "knives" were grinding away his humanity in order to survive, he was actually not under much pressure - maybe it was innate, but his perception of emotions was indeed much slower than ordinary people. You can even isolate yourself completely.

He doesn't know why others struggle like that to survive, and why they still struggle to survive, and he doesn't know why... there

is a bad guy in the organization.

When supplies are in short supply, Liang Yuze also has to pick and choose. He must have meat, vegetables, soup, and desserts. He must never do more than is necessary. He must spend some time every day to wander around the world and be safe. Take a good nap.

Of course he could tell that the other person was always distracted.

It is undeniable that Liang Yuze is indeed very strong. And inexplicably, because he doesn't fight or fight, he has a pretty good relationship with everyone.

"Oda, did you come to Yokohama after that?"

"You worked in other places for a while." Oda Sanosuke replied, "I originally wanted to join an organization, but for some reason, others always thought I already had one. The organization refuses my joining."

——His performance was so good that others simply did not believe that this could be done by one person.

"As expected of Oda." Liang Yuze smiled cleanly, with light lines spreading across his eyes.

Then Oda Sakunosuke remembered the reason why this person was so popular: In an organization that corresponded to code names, Liang Yuzawa could always remember everyone's real name. He treats everyone as a "person", even if he doesn't pay much attention to the small things around him. Maybe in his opinion, all the guys around him are just swarming ants.

Don't care, but will pay attention. A guy who would make way for a tiny ant.

[Energy value suddenly +10! 】The system can only stay in the mind all day long, pulling at the energy bar all day long, and refreshing data every three minutes.

It discovered the anomaly almost immediately.

"So you have known each other for a long time?" Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was holding the "Overview of Domestic and Foreign Literature", had been concentrating on reading the boring theoretical knowledge in it. He only raised his head after hearing this, "I am an outsider." "I can

ask Are you asking about your relationship?" Oda Sakunosuke asked.

Liang Yuze: "The resentful boss."

Nishimiya Yuzhi: "Friend."

"Tokyo Xiaguang Publishing House is an asset in my family's name." He glanced at Liang Yuze with a slightly troubled look, "Don't call me boss, you The top ten companies on my resume have all gone bankrupt, the bosses of two of them ran away with their sisters-in-law in their arms, and eight of them are celebrating with their families in prison. I don’t want to be the eleventh company.” Oda Sanosuke didn’t realize it

. .

Ten companies!

He is worthy of being a senior who survived the organization by ruining it!

While chatting and drinking coffee, Liang Yuze's cell phone rang.

He picked up.

"Moses Moses." He listened to the other person's words without changing his expression. "Really? The landslide has blocked the road. Is there no way to deliver the manuscript to the publishing house in time?" "Dear." His voice suddenly softened

. It's like there's a knife hidden in it. At one moment, it's perfect for being a butcher cutting melons and vegetables. "Why are you crying? I won't eat you." - The other person seemed to be even more

broken down.

"Sorry, sorry." After he hung up the phone, he stood up and straightened his suit decently. "I need to deal with some work matters." As an editor, even if you are fleeing under the hail of bullets in Syria, I still have to rush the manuscript

. Got it!

He left in a hurry, seeming to enjoy the job. Oda Sakunosuke looked at his back and suddenly thought. The senior has made much progress compared to when he was a mess in the murderous organization.

In comparison, he himself started to fail...

[Energy increased by 10! ] The whole system screamed, [Okay! yeah! There are too many "+1"s recently, and there are 1's all over the place. I really want to see other numbers. ]

'Bao, my commander, you don't want to see "0"...'

[No! Even if the world is full of "1"s, I don't want you to become "0"s! 】

Nishimiya Yuzuki smiled more sincerely at Oda Sakunosuke while listening to the system's cheerful shouts. He smiled and put the heavy book on the table: "Oda-kun and Liang Yu know each other, which is really unexpected. "

Oda Sakunosuke was still thinking about other things. He nodded and asked,

"Senior Ryoyu... can he write on a daily basis?"

"Although his main job is to receive manuscripts and organize proofreading and review, he does know how to write a little by himself. Article." Nishimiya Yuehan thought for a moment, "I remember he published an article in the Xiaguang Evening News a few days ago, maybe there is one in the newsstand."

Oda wrote it down and agreed.

He was distracted, and his farewell words did not leave any impression. Only when he stood in front of the newsstand and bought a newspaper, he suddenly remembered something important: Senior Liangyu had left due to something urgent, and he was still in such a daze.

In the end, it was Nishimiya Yuehu who settled the matter of settling the bill...

Let’s return the money to him in the future.

Odasaku received the change from his boss and immediately opened the newspaper and read the words on it.

Perhaps due to some mysterious fate, his eyes slid over the gray printing that exuded a faint smell of ink, and stopped at a deepened and slightly enlarged font. He noticed the article at first glance.

——Author: Fan Fou

...

I don’t know what I’m looking at or what I’m thinking. The fabric on the back must have been completely soaked, but a warm but disgusting body pressed against it. Is that the devil? Is the temperature of the devil the charcoal particles taken out of the fire? That body was oppressing me, and my breathing, heartbeat, and trembling voice were all oppressing me. My calf muscles were spasming, and I wanted to vomit. It took a long time for my out-of-control brain to understand those twisted syllables.

[Put it in]

The person in front of her had her lips open, like a dying fish thrown on the shore, covered in dust and silt, with transparent saliva and sweat mixed together to form the mucus that enveloped her, and her ribs were weakening. The ground undulated, and you could almost hear the quenched grit in your breath.

That was the voice of death.

Five fingers clasped on my trembling hand one by one, my world began to blur, all the scenes twisted and rotated, and every knuckle was falling apart. Something cold and slender was thrust into my hand, but I didn't have any strength to resist - did I really not?

...

Oda Sakunosuke was silent for a long time.

With his scope of knowledge and experience, he certainly understands the authenticity of some of the words. Even though every word above has its own sacrificial aura.

Hence the silence.

He stood for so long that when Nishimiya Yuzhi slowly finished his mocha and blueberry muffins in the store, he still stopped at the newsstand for a long time.

"Oda-kun! Are you still reading the newspaper?" Nishimiya Tsukihi called him.

"Oh, um..." Oda Sakunosuke's soul came back a little bit, "Ryoha-senpai, he... has he always written such works?" "Let me see." Nishimiya Yuzuki came over and pretended

. In this way, he finished scanning the underworld text that he had written using his vest.

"Well..." After a long time, this person commented tactfully and honestly, criticizing himself cheerfully and happily, "It's not suitable for normal people to read. Liang Yu likes this kind of wonderful documentary literature recently, maybe I should deduct his salary, How can such writing be published? He may be good at editing, but he may not be good at writing." "

I see." Oda Sanosuke suddenly understood, and he realized again and again.

He seemed to understand.

It seemed like he didn't understand it at all.

Ever since.

On the pitiful energy bar in Nisigong Yuexuan's mind, a line of small words was squeezed out swayingly and tremblingly.

[Energy value +0.5]

Nishimiya Yuehu:?

【Wow! 】The system was so excited that it swallowed every word when speaking, 【I have never seen a decimal point before! ]

[Yueyue, you are 0.5! 】

"I understand." Oda Sakunosuke made a firm voice, "Before this, I only wanted to write a story of my own, but I never knew what ending I wanted." "Today I read Senior

's I finally understand words."

"Probably, I just want an ordinary, plain text with just a little bit of satisfying warmth, that's enough."

He folded the newspaper and left in a daze.

Nishimiya Yuehan was stunned.

[Energy +0.20]

System -

Oda Sakuno helped him slay too many crazy monsters -

Chapter 12:

What exactly makes up a person’s character? Nishimiya Yuehan thought about this question a long time ago.

What is the growing environment? Inborn genes? Or is it some kind of mysterious and mysterious soul?

After having a few controllable vests, he finally understood.

The vest - it is a product created out of thin air by the system. It looks like a living creature, but it cannot be called alive. Such a body has all normal physiological structures, and also has subtle differences just like real people.

The body of the first one, Nishimiya Tsurukage, is so similar to him. Apart from being healthier and more flexible, he can hardly feel the difference. It seems that it is not difficult to play the character of his brother. At that time, he felt that controlling different vests required a good understanding of different personalities, so he studied psychology and philosophy very hard, and even studied abroad for a few years.

This perception of acting lasted until he had a second complete human vest.

Liang Yuze.

He didn't have a lot of energy balance, so after adding all his talents to strength, something went wrong.

"System, I feel so weird." He looked at himself in the mirror. He was in his mid-twenties, with a very beautiful body. Anyone who saw him would praise his health. The weird feeling dissipated like the wind, and he showed a relaxed smile, "No matter, this vest is very successful, just use it."

He continued to laugh, and he laughed happily.

[Yueyue, can you stop laughing...]

"Why?" He could barely suppress the corners of his lips.

【How scary. ]

"Red lips, white teeth."

[Bloody mouth. ]

"I feel very good."

[No...] The system insisted on its opinion, [Don't laugh, don't laugh so cheerfully, Yueyue, you look like you are going to swallow two children alive now. ]

"Okay." So he controlled himself not to make any expression.

【Ruined. 】The system was greatly shocked and muttered to himself, 【Looks like he is about to chop someone up. Oh my God, please destroy this vest. This is not normal. 】

Nishimiya Yuezhen could no longer feel anything unusual about himself. He glanced at his fingers. The threads on his fingertips were spinning. The hour hand on the wall was turning crookedly. The minute hand was twisted into a snake shape. Everything in the mirror was melting. , but his own reflection is so clear.

He went to the window again.

He is on the second floor. There are blue skies and white clouds outside, and there is a lot of traffic. It happens to be lunch break, and the streets of Tokyo are full of excitement. He saw countless ants in the anthill, one after another walking through in an orderly manner, busy and crowded.

There was a white-collar worker wearing full makeup standing downstairs for some reason. She was holding a mobile phone, and her pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows revealed some kind of ominous message. She began to cry, heartbroken.

But Nishimiya Yuezhen didn't think there was any problem at all, and even felt quite happy.

——What’s the difference between crying and laughing?

[You are broken. 】

"I didn't."

"I feel great, I've never felt better."

Saigao, you're like an iron duck——

...

an hour later.

Nishimiya Yuzhi, who returned to his subjective consciousness, looked at the normal mirror, the normal clock and the normal street and fell into deep thought, facing the wall and thinking about his mistakes.

"It's indeed broken."

...

The blond cat was not only black when cut open, but also twisted and turned into an inseparable plate of mosquito coils.

The system is better, and it will not be affected by the abnormality of the body when it acts. However, Nishimiya Yuezhen is a human being, a normal person, and his mind will still feel happy, angry, and sad because of the hormones secreted by the body.

After he got a false identity, he went to the hospital, and as expected, he found out a long list of mental illnesses that he couldn't even name. The doctor talked to him for a long time, but he only understood one sentence: There is something in his brain

. Abnormal secretion of two hormones.

The bad news is that current scientific research cannot understand this disease. The good news is that this disease can be named after him - Nishimiya Yuehu. Oh no, Liang Yuze suddenly felt happier after hearing the news.

How nice.

Named after the Roman pronunciation of his name.

This may be a beautiful thing.

He was extremely happy - and

also extremely silent when his consciousness returned to the main body.

Every time Nishimiya Yuehan uses this vest, he will be inexplicably affected by a happy emotion. Every time, he feels that the world is so "beautiful" and he should eat three big bowls of rice with fish floss, and then go to the street to grab a few people to accompany him. Watch the explosion.

In order not to go completely crazy, he had no choice but to be supervised by the system, forcing himself to lie down and be a good person, and learn as much as possible the normal human smile method, otherwise it would be ruined at worst.

And vent some emotions in the right place, appropriately...

"I wrote really well this time, what do you think?" Liang Yuze looked at the editor in charge of the agency with a standard smile.

"Yes, yes!" the other person was horrified, "It's so well written! Let's publish this in the evening paper the day after tomorrow!" "

That's good."

He was really confident.

...

No. 1: I’m so good, I’m so great, I’m so happy.

Next number:……………………NO.

Ever since he got the vest of Ryo Yuzawa, Nishimiya Yuzhi has lost some interest in playing a personality. When he uses different vests later, he will also be affected by the state of the vest itself, and even become completely unlike himself.

He still wants to be more or less a normal person and doesn't want to become twisted.

I don’t want to become an idiot either.

For example, he raised a nest of small animal vests to serve as "eyes" and "hands". Most of them are considered normal, and it is easy for the system to hang up. But small animals are small animals after all, and most creatures have poorly developed brains. Even with his consciousness connected, their thinking is still naive and stupid.

It’s talking about a coiled white strip that was recently lying on the river beach basking in the sun.

Xi Gongyue doesn't even want this vest, it's just too...too slow.

Sometimes he would take away some less important vests - arrange for a natural death or an accidental death, and end the life of the body in a stable and painless way - and make unnecessary roasted pigeons. I can’t accept eating myself.

But some vests are less able to die safely. This is the long white strip. It had grown to a very large size, and its snow-white scales reflected a strange soft luster in the sunlight. They were tightly interlocked, and its light blue vertical pupils stared at the dewdrops on the grass blades. They remained motionless for a few seconds, and then stared at another one without any movement. Look at the evaporated dew.

It's just... so alive.

Eat a meal, sleep well, eat and gain weight, hang up for a few months and then have a meal again. It doesn't cost him any energy at all. He just logs in to the system and goes to work.

Nishimiya Yuehuang then regarded this little guy as a mascot and kept it somewhere not far from him, just to avoid being captured and locked up by the people from the Animal Protection Association. After all, a beautiful white snake is too conspicuous.

It was rare that he boarded Snake's account today, and he planned to swim along the Yokohama water system to see if he found anything special. Unexpectedly, not long after he boarded the account, the doorbell rang.

——It is the Central Plains.

Nishimiya Yuzhi, who was a little slowed down by the stupid snake, got up and walked slowly towards the door, almost forming an "S" shape in the process.

"Zhongya." I don't know when, he was able to call out the other person's name very affectionately, "What's the matter? Work?" ...Nakahara Chuuya was wearing private clothes

.

"I'm here to return the handkerchief to you." He stood at the door and said a little embarrassedly, "I owe you a favor, why don't I treat you to a meal." Huh

? Nishimiya Yuzuki felt dizzy, thinking that it wasn't Dazai Osamu who owed him a favor? Where did Zhongyuan Zhongye get the favor? But when it comes to dry rice, a certain desire for snakes to occupy the IQ high ground emerges. He quickly agreed: "Okay, wait for me to change clothes."

...

"You look a little bad." The two discussed for a while before settling on the restaurant. Nakahara Zhongya originally wanted to drive his own truck. Feng came over on a motorcycle, and considering that Nishimiya Yuzhi's small body was not suitable for blowing, he just asked his subordinates to pick a car to pick him up.

"Maybe it's because I haven't had time to eat yet." Nishimiya Yuehu replied casually, "Somewhat hypoglycemic." "

Oh..." Nakahara Chuuya silently asked his subordinates to drive faster.

...

The stupid snake slipped into the water. It glanced at the grass on the shore and felt that it had forgotten to take something away.

Yes, what is it...

ah.

I remembered!

It’s because I didn’t take away my brain!

But it seems to have no brain in the first place QAQ.

As a child, Snake was chased on the grass and hammered with wooden sticks. When he grew up, Snake looked at the land on the shore that was getting farther and farther away, and finally understood one thing: wisdom is a coastline. It is here, and the brain is here

. That end. *Note

...

"Do you really want this?"

Today we are treating Nishimiya Yuzhi to dinner, so Nakahara Chuuya handed over the menu and gave him full authority.

But ten minutes later.

He looked at the dishes that Nishimiya Yuexi ordered haphazardly and fell into deep thought.

"Well...that's all." The other party nodded calmly, "It looks quite appetizing."

Nakahara Chuuya:...

I can't see it, he can't see it at all, Nishimiya Yuzhi is actually a person with such strange tastes.

Twenty minutes later.

In a Chinese restaurant in Yokohama.

A dish of pink strawberry mapo tofu was served.

Nishimiya Tsukihira: ...

...

Occupied by the pink strawberry mapo tofu, Snake swam across the Tsurumi River and suddenly raised his head.

It saw a familiar figure in the distance - Osamu Dazai.

Snake stopped.

It had an inexplicable premonition, and was a little afraid that Osamu Dazai would dive like before. There are undercurrents in the Tsurumi River that can drown people.

There seems to be another person?

The snake swam very fast. It crossed over and raised its white diamond-shaped head to observe the abandoned bridge where Osamu Dazai was. This bridge is quite old, and the load-bearing pillars at the bottom have been corroded by water, covered with moss and algae, and are very unstable. No one has passed this place since a wider and better bridge was built elsewhere.

Osamu Dazai was standing on the bridge, and opposite him was a man who had never seen before and wore more clothes. The man was wearing a plush shawl and a plush hat during this season, looking particularly like a polar bear that had just crawled out of hibernation.

They stood opposite each other, with some distance between them.

know?

...

Nishimiya Yuenan will solve the evil he has done by himself.

He scooped up a spoonful of strawberry mapo tofu and put it into his mouth with Zhongyuan Zhongya's caring eyes.

,,,

The main body also lost its brain.jpg

...

Snake continued to pay attention to the two people on the bridge.

Its hearing was not good, and it was blurry when it got close. It could only hear Dazai Osamu seeming to sneer.

The two men got closer.

Passing by, it seemed like a whisper.

Snake raised his head higher, trying to see more clearly.

A big lump of something hit it!

Snake was shocked!

Not good! Zai Niangniang pushed people she didn’t know into the water!

Although Snake has been eating and waiting to die for many years, its racial talent is that it can grow a lot of muscles. It thought for a few seconds with its not very good brain, and still chose to swim over to save the person who was pushed down.

Heavy white clothes will weigh countless times after being stained with water.

The snake wrapped the man around with the tip of its tail and swam hard to the shore. It has been working very hard to compete with the God of Death for time, but it still feels that it has taken too long.

ashore.

It let go of the person it was holding on to, and poked its little head over to make sure that the person hadn't been hypothermic due to the river water, and that he was probably still breathing.

It was just a stupid little snake. It didn't know how to perform artificial respiration or first aid. It could only go back and forth to check on the person's condition.

Fortunately, a few minutes passed and the man finally showed signs of waking up.

He coughed and spat out some water.

Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky opened his eyes.

A white diamond-shaped head lay in front of him, and a huge white body coiled around him. The water-soaked scales scattered colorful white, and behind it was the golden-white sun.

A forked pink tip touched the tip of his nose.

Hiss, hiss, hiss.

Then the holy light from heaven appeared again, and the angels sang hymns again.

--Amen.

Him, close your eyes!

Chapter 13

Fyodor really didn’t expect to see a huge white snake when he opened his eyes.

He closed his eyes, thought about the current situation very carefully while surrounded by the holy light, and then opened his eyes again.

——The five-meter-long little snake was still spitting messages in his face.

He didn't know much about snakes, but a white python that could grow to such a huge size didn't look like an ordinary beast. In some mythological stories, the head and tail of the snake are connected, and the beginning is the end, representing the ring of destiny. Snakes are still somewhat mysterious creatures.

It had ice-blue vertical pupils, and it was dull and silly with a little bit of spirituality in it. It seemed to care for him, but it also seemed to just want to test it with the pink letter to see if it could swallow him in one gulp. Fyodor suddenly remembered his own situation - after falling into the water, he was caught by something and dragged ashore.

...The snake saved him, or it was the food reserve.

The white snake's branch was raised. The snake's body was full of muscles, smooth and powerful. Half of its heavy body lay on top of him, making him unable to crawl back. He could only watch with numbness as the snake's head approached little by little.

snake:! This person is stupid!

It captured the subtle changes in information in the air and felt that there was no chance of the person in front of him being drowned. But there seems to be some other problem. Could it be that his brain is flooded?

Snakes don't heal.

It rubbed against Fyodor's chin and he pondered for a few seconds.

Meditation yields no results.

Snake, whose brain was not enough to think, took a deep breath and spit out the tip of his pink tongue again. When he moved his lower jaw, he could see a bloody mouth full of fangs. Behind the squirming pink esophagus was endless terror.

bring it on! poor guy!

Snake will give you artificial respiration!

——Fyodor

had never struggled so hard in his life.

No one wants a snake kiss.

And no one wants to see the end of the world at the end of the esophagus.

He struggled to crawl back, holding his palms on the grass and curling his fingers, as frightened as he wanted - and then he remembered his superpower.

He reached out his hand, but the snake reacted faster than he did.

"Hiss!"

The white python ejected and arched into an "S" shape.

What bad intentions does Snake have? Snake is just too scared!

The person underneath him suddenly struggled, and was suddenly thrown to the ground. The result of the shock was that he subconsciously made an attack, and most of the muscles in his body were tense.

It comes with a perfect death choke!

Fyodor's lower body was completely entangled with Snake's body and became twisted. When his waist and leg muscles could no longer resist, he vaguely heard a "crack" sound.

Bones...

At this time, he was more or less resentful. The dragon head war plan was not completely successful. When he met Osamu Dazai, he was pushed into the water by the bad cat. After entering the water, it was no problem to climb up by himself, but he encountered a big white snake.

The unlucky things formed a circle, pushed up one by one, and were finally lost in the scales of the white snake.

"Hiss..."

The big white snake had no intention of killing anyone. It relaxed its muscles and slowly and carefully let go of the human underneath it, who looked much weaker than it.

Snake is a little doubtful about life.

It, it didn't mean it...it was frightened so it was careless...Anyway, the energy was not deducted, so it didn't kill the person...

Snake shook his head, and finally rubbed it on the person. For a moment, I threw the broken mobile phone in this person's hand.

It crawled away.

……

“啊啊啊蛇啊!!!”

不远处有一道尖叫,紧接着是一阵兵荒马乱、乒乒乓乓,惊恐至极的人们拿着随手抄起的东西防身,而巨大的白蛇只是想要Run away.

They didn't dare to get close, and they didn't dare to turn around and leave, for fear that this guy would sneak somewhere and surprise them suddenly.

The snake went towards the river.

People's eyes also followed.

The giant python sank into the water and dispersed like a cloud shadow on the horizon. But something else appeared in the corner of their sight: "There is a person lying there!"

...

Nishimiya Yuehu finally ended Snake's adventure.

The battle with Strawberry Mapo Tofu also ended.

In front of Nakahara Chuuya's inexplicable admiration, he picked up a tissue and pressed the corners of his lips. Before he spoke, he swallowed the nausea of ​​eating something strange: "...Chuya. Maybe you know where Yokohama is more suitable to live. ?"

"Do you want to move?" Nakahara Chuuya was confused, "But didn't you just live on Third Street? Is it because the environment there is not good?" "Oh... I just have

a friend who might want to move to Yokohama in the future. . I want to buy a house for him, but I think it’s better to ask the locals about this matter. No matter how you investigate some things, the locals will always know better."

Zhongyuan Zhongye was shocked.

He deeply realized how rich the person in front of him was. At least he could buy some unimportant houses and give them away.

In fact, his income after joining Mafia has been very high. He has only worked for a year and has already bought an expensive modified motorcycle, rented a luxurious villa for his house, and has lived a life that he could not even imagine before. His immediate goal is to buy a house with a basement and build a wine cellar to store red wine.

Nakahara Chuya happened to know about real estate in Yokohama, although he didn't know much about it. He said, "Why don't we go look at the house together some other time?"

"Yeah."

They left happily.

After this, Nishimiya Yuehan declined Nakahara Chuuya's invitation to send him home. He thought that since he was already out, he might as well take a stroll around Yokohama.

There has been no fighting recently. Almost all organizations have been swallowed up by Mafia, and the rest are too weak to stir up trouble. It's quite safe to walk on the street.

He passed by the supermarket and saw a discount on pet food, so he went in and carefully selected some of the food - regardless of whether it was nutritious or not, it had to be delicious, so that he would not be so painful when eating it. When I was buying pet food, I thought I might as well buy my own food, but within ten minutes I had already picked up a pile of messy snacks and cans, and could only stagger towards the shopping cart.

【Yueyue! 】 As a system, the system just took an electronic nap, and suddenly felt full of energy, shouting in the brain, "I seem to have successfully repaired myself a little bit!" ]

"Huh?" Nishimiya Yuehu was not surprised, "Are you sure it's self-repair? You told me the same thing last time, but you just stuttered for two days in a row." [Don't discredit

me... this time. Really fixed some features. 】The system was extremely serious when it got down to business. It jumped down from the energy bar and began to retrieve some codes that Nishimiya Yuehu couldn't understand. 【There aren't many things recovered, but they should be very useful. 】

Its stickman eyes erupted with blue mechanical cold light.

【It’s the “backpack” function! 】

Backpack.

A feature that most games have.

Its characteristic is that it can stuff all strange things into a small backpack, like a bottomless pit - although there are grids, one grid can hold the same item stacked.

Nishimiya Yuezhen was immediately struck by surprise.

"Backpack!" He threw the things he was holding into the shopping cart. Maomao looked around furtively, "Can you try it now?" [

Yes! But I only repaired ten backpack grids...]

As the data stream loaded, a row of small brown squares appeared under the energy bar in my mind, with a white background and empty spaces. He held a carton of milk and mentally imagined putting the contents into his backpack.

For a moment.

The milk on my hand literally disappeared out of thin air.

At the same time, a small paper milk picture appeared in the first compartment of the backpack, with a black "①" marked with numbers on the side.

Nishimiya Yuezhen took the second box of the same milk. Sure enough, after putting it in the backpack, the number changed to ②, and the number of grids used was still one.

Although there are only ten grids, the function of this backpack is not too useful. Nishimiya Yuezhen took out the milk that had been put in, and put the milk back into the shopping cart in a corner where no one could see it. He was not in the mood to continue shopping. He just wanted to push his things and rush to the checkout. He had to go home and test out the new system functions.

It's so rare that the system's 328th attempt to repair it was finally completed.

On the way back, Nishimiya Yuzhi couldn't help but start using the backpack function.

The cat food in my hand was too heavy, so I secretly put it into my backpack.

Put milk, a repetitive boxed snack, into your backpack.

Some bulk chocolates were collected... only 40 pieces were collected.

It can be regarded as testing the upper limit of the function of this backpack. Only 40 small items can be combined in one grid. If the items are too large, they cannot even be combined. Moreover, he opened the carton of milk and took a sip. When he put the carton of milk back in, it was separated from the other milk and turned into unopened milk.

As the test progressed, the shopping bag he was carrying became lighter and lighter, and eight of the ten slots in the backpack were filled. Nishimiya Yuezhen felt that this function was too easy to move things around. The system's black technology could actually create such a small space that violated the laws of physics. He didn't know what a system with all functions intact would look like.

certainly.

Now the system that can talk to him and squeeze his waistcoat is already great.

【hey-hey. ]

It took almost forty minutes to go back. Nishimiya Yuehu got off the bus and saw a familiar person at the door of his home.

"This detective has been waiting for you for a long time!"

Nishimiya Tsukimu held up his oversized shopping bag and put it at the door: "Good afternoon, the cat detective I met on the day of the magic show."

Edogawa walked around and heard an arrow popping into his body. the sound of.

"Are you here to see my brother?" Nishimiya Yuzuki could roughly predict what Edogawa Ranpo wanted to say, so he answered in advance, "He hasn't been here these two days." Ranpo was visibly disappointed

.

"But you can also come in and sit down?" He took out the key, "I bought some new snacks."

Ranbu Maomao stood up quickly.

...

So they went inside and sat down.

"Tea or something else?"

Nishimiya Yue's home has a Chinese style, but also tends to be modern. A white cat squatted on the sofa and scratched the blanket. When he saw the guest coming in, he first poked the cat's head out, and then he retracted when he found Nishimong Yue. .

Ranpo didn't want tea, coffee or water, he asked for a glass of juice.

He sat on the sofa and couldn't wait to take out a pile of newspapers from his pocket: "I have cracked all these magic tricks!" The newspaper contained some of Nishimiya Tsurukage's previous magic tricks, which were praised so highly that they often filled the entire page. It's all him.

Ranpo is indeed that kind of talented detective. Sometimes he can guess the general principle of magic just by looking at some descriptions in newspapers: "In a few days, I will definitely be able to figure out how to do the magic of teleportation."

The magic trick that has been exposed is like eating rice cakes with red bean filling, which is tasteless. But magicians and detectives are always like this, one keeps coming up with mysteries and the other keeps solving them. Nishimiya Yuehu was not very angry about some magic tricks being exposed. Anyway, he could always come up with something better: "You are so smart, and my brother will definitely think you are awesome." Ranpo Maomao suddenly became arrogant

, He took a sip of the juice.

He looked at Nishimiya Tsukihi's slender fingers holding the tea cup, and suddenly asked: "Are you really not good at magic?" "

As for skills... I really don't." Nishimiya Yukihi was always very good in this aspect. Honestly, "I only understand some principles. If you want to see it, that's not impossible?"

He came up with a vague bad idea.

Ranbu naturally agreed.

So Nishimiya Yuzhi picked up Ranpo's empty juice cup and pretended to cover part of it with his sleeves. Nishimiya Yuehan made a serious face and emphasized again: "I really can't do magic."

Ranpo watched very intently, as if he wanted to record all his little moves. In front of such a keen person, those misguidance and psychological tactics may not work well.

The juice cup swayed in the air, and the man muttered a mantra in his mouth:

"Gu Li Gu Li Meow Meow System!" [Your omnipotent system appears! 】

Under Ranpo's gaze, milk appeared out of thin air in the cup.

He really doesn't know magic.

but.

He can do magic now!

Nishimiya Yuezhen handed over the milk.

Drink milk and grow taller.

...

The black-haired, green-eyed cat stared at him with hostility.

Nishinomiya Yue! You also said you can't do magic!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6.2K 172 39
Alternative Title: 身为剧本组的我不是很懂你们 Author: Say Sanan with Me Summary: Qian Yuche, a man with scientific research skills The IQ ceiling is full, commonl...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3K 75 92
Author: Galigali/嘎丽嘎丽 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 93 chapter (Finished) Gin, the organization's hottest topkiller, is 25 years old this year. On...