SIN | Rhea Ripley | Dark, Spi...

By HJaneRipley

Katarina lives a very different life. Protected profusely and living by the orders from her Father, she has n... More

PART ONE | Spasibo
PART TWO | Deja Vu
PART FOUR | Sushi
PART FIVE | Unsafe
PART SIX | Week
PART SEVEN | Chastity
PART EIGHT | Sam
PART NINE | Sleeper
PART TEN | Marry
PART ELEVEN | 25
PART TWELVE | Taste
PART THIRTEEN | Daughter
PART FOURTEEN | Orlando
PART FIFTEEN | Distraction
PART SIXTEEN | Hint
PART SEVENTEEN | Self-Care
PART EIGHTEEN | Explore
PART NINETEEN | Remind
PART TWENTY | Sake
PART TWENTY-ONE | Jealousy
PART TWENTY-TWO | Zoe
PART TWENTY-THREE | Kissing
PART TWENTY-FOUR | Enough
PART TWENTY-FIVE | Eradicator
PART TWENTY-SIX | Soon
PART TWENTY-SEVEN | Kitty & Jesus
PART TWENTY-EIGHT | 911
PART TWENTY-NINE | Dream
PART THIRTY | Pain
PART THIRTY-ONE| Desperate
PART THIRTY-TWO | Ring
PART THIRTY-THREE | IT (part 1)
PART THIRTY-FOUR | IT (part 2)
PART THIRTY-FIVE | Sestra
PART THIRTY-SIX | Hungry
PART THIRTY-SEVEN | Favourite Sin

PART THREE | Malysh

3K 114 146
By HJaneRipley

Part Playlist:
Say Yes To Heaven - Lana Del Ray
Skin - Dijon
Romantic Homicide - d4vd
Skyfall - Adele

________________________________

I gave up on dancing about four hours ago.

I'd been moving between sketching, reading, stretching and playing on the new phone I'd just been gifted.

I had been clicking through the different apps. The first one I went on was messages, where my only contact was Rhea. She named herself:

Rhea 🖤

I smiled to myself because it suited her well. I wonder what she had me saved as. I had to hold myself back from texting her. It was 5:40, so nearly 6pm like she told me to.

Clicking through the games she installed. I played too much of this game called "candy crush." It was adorable. Then "minecraft" which I struggled controlling so I gave up. I promised I'd try again later, but, it got a bit scary.

I even searched through YouTube, not having used it before really well. I watched a few useless videos and funny compilations.

I had some time to fill, so I clicked on the "photos" app and my mouth opened at the single picture I had in there.

The championship belt was really pretty. Gold, with white and gorgeous.

I really liked that she took a photo for me to see.

It was 5:53pm and I decided it wouldn't hurt to message her a little early. I started writing something to her, and deleted it, unsure of what to say. I decided on something, pressing send.

Kat: Hello. I have played too much candy crush...

I got a little nervous when she didn't reply. I actually put the phone down beside me and got up to grab some water. When I came back and checked it, I found I had a message from her. I opened it very quickly.

Rhea 🖤: I've been waiting for a message exactly like that. I knew you'd like that game. Hello, Kat.

I smiled too much.

Kat: Minecraft is tricky. Scary too.

Rhea 🖤: And I thought you'd enjoy the complexity and creativity of that one. Tell me how your day has been?

Kat: Not entirely productive. But I never am, anyway. How has your day been?

I discovered little things called emojis and clicked a few sending this straight after my message.

Kat: 😇🙂🤭

Rhea 🖤: You're adorable. I've been preparing for the show tonight, you're able to watch it?

Adorable? I really didn't remember the last time I was called anything like that.

Kat: Yes! 😁 Unless my brother picks me up early.

I really liked emojis.

Rhea 🖤: I hope he doesn't. I'd love for you to watch along tonight 😉

I giggled and the back of my neck heated. She used emojis too.

Kat: Why are you being so kind to me? We hardly know each other 🤥

Rhea 🖤: You make me feel at ease. I hardly feel like that lately. For a long time 😕

Kat: Why? 😥

Rhea 🖤: I can't have you crying, malysh.

Rhea 🖤: I'm a really busy person. I don't have much time for myself, unfortunately 🥲

Malysh? Baby?

She called me baby, in Russian.

My fingers were a little shaky as I typed my reply. My heart was racing. My toes were tapping.

Kat: Have you been using a Russian translator? 😉

She didn't reply for about 4 minutes. I counted the seconds as they went by.

Rhea 🖤: I have. YA dumayu o tom, chtoby vernut'sya v N'yu-York, chtoby uvidet' tebya 😌

She was thinking about coming back to New York to see me?

Kat: That's a long way to go, Rhea 😬

Rhea 🖤: It's worth the peace you seem to bring me, Kat 🙂

Kat: You're too nice. Really really nice 😊 Put this in your translator: Mne bylo by ochen' priyatno, yesli by vy prishli.

I told her that I would be very glad if she came.

Rhea 🖤: Don't tempt me. Are you allowed visitors at home? 🤔

My face fell and I let out an annoyed breath. Then I wrote my reply.

Kat: No, sorry 😓

Rhea 🖤: And why not?

The missing emoji really made me feel her annoyance through the message.

Kat: My father will not allow that.

Rhea 🖤: Because of my 'horrid' tattoos?

I twitched my lips, feeling embarrassed that she heard my father say that about her at the gas station. But really, it was that, but so much more.

Kat: Yes.

Rhea 🖤: And if you were to tell your father you wanted a woman over, what would he say?

Did she mean... sexually? I didn't even know what to reply. I didn't know what she meant.

Kat: What do you mean by a woman over?

Rhea 🖤: What do you want it to mean, Kat?

I rubbed my chin, still really confused. Was she flirting with me all this time? She certainly made my heart race.

Kat: I don't know. It's a sin, Rhea.

Rhea 🖤: To be with someone? Or be with a woman?

I didn't know what to say after that. It was a sin to be with someone the same gender. It was also a sin to be with someone my father didn't approve of.

I noticed how long I didn't reply to her when it hit 6:50, and the show would start at 7pm. Then Rhea messaged me again.

Rhea 🖤: The show will finish at 9pm. I'll call you, Kat. Please, answer me.

I didn't reply again, and instead opened the app Rhea showed me to watch WWE on. I found the livestream, and patiently waited a few minutes for it to start.

My eyes widened as the introduction started. It showed a really loud and screaming crowd, surrounding a bright ring. It looked really fun.

This show was something called NXT. I searched it and found out it was a developmental type of brand, as opposed to the shows Monday and Friday night. I still didn't really know what that meant, but I was eager to understand.

Loud music started, and I listened and watched with a smile as someone named "Ilja Dragonuv" came out. He was interesting with his music and acting. I liked him.

I listened, keen on trying to catch up to storyline's happening right now.

During his speech, more loud music played, interrupting him. This was "Dominik Mysterio." I sat up straighter, watching intently.

My eyes warmed when I saw Rhea right beside him. She looked the same, yet, so different with the makeup. Her hair was really cute.

I found myself engrossed completely in the storyline's and the wrestling. I concentrated so hard, I didn't even notice how much time had passed. It was 8:50, and the what I found out is the main event, was happening. It was nearly over, and that made me upset. I didn't want it to end.

Dominik slapped Ilja on the chest, and I quickly realised the slaps were real by the large sound. Rhea came on the screen, grinning her cheeks off in pleasure of some sort. She looked a little crazy.

By the end of it, I had a mental list of questions I wanted to ask Rhea. I could search them, but she said to ask her.

She said she would call me, but I couldn't wait. I was feeling guilty for not replying earlier, so I started writing my questions out for her.

Kat: I have some questions after that I hope you'll answer for me 🥹 What is the Royal Rumble? Who is Shawn Michaels? Do you have doctors backstage? Do you memorise your lines days before?

I sat the phone by my side, waiting for Rhea to reply. I distracted myself by sketching some more, but it was darker now, and it was difficult to see. The lights in here were very small.

The phone began buzzing. Not in the usual message, but from a call from Rhea. I answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey, Kat. How did you enjoy the show?" She asked nicely, her voice deep like usual. A little croaky.

I cleared my own throat, it somehow clogged up when I heard her. "I really enjoyed it. Spasibo."

"You're welcome." Rhea replied. "I won a royal rumble, you know."

I asked her about it, and she told me how it was a 30 woman or man match. And she outlasted them all. I was really impressed and she told me to watch the replay on the app. I said I'd do it tomorrow while I was at the studio.

She told me Shawn Michaels is a legend, and books NXT. She also mentioned someone named Triple H. They do have doctors backstage, and she sometimes only has an hour to memorise her lines. That it depends.

"Your job sounds stressful." I noted.

Rhea laughed softly. "It is, but, you get used to the pressure. I thrive off of it now."

I smiled but she couldn't see it, so I spoke up. "Then next show is Friday? Are you on it?"

"No, I won't be. It's a really good show, you should still watch it." Rhea told me.

"I should be able to." I replied.

"Your brother will be there soon to take you home?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah. 10pm."

"Good. Text me when you're back, okay?" She said, strongly.

I replied with a gentle. "I will."

"Sorry, Kat. I've got to go, but, I'll see you soon, okay?" She said.

Soon?

"Are you coming here?" I asked her. I felt like I was being desperate to see her. Was I being too pushy?

Rhea cleared her throat. "I'm not sure. I'll let you know."

My smile fell. "Okay."

"Bye, Kat."

"Bye." I pulled the phone away and hung up. Somehow, I felt pretty sad after that. She answered all my questions, but, I needed more. From her.

I realised I have a fairly big crush on her. That was dangerous. I had a feeling, she felt something similar to me. I didn't have much, or any experience dating at all. But, it felt like what I've read about in the past.

The time passed, and as soon as those keys dangled in the door, I hid the phone in my bag, under heaps of things. I was still packing my things up, shoving my ballet clothes inside. My brother swung the door open, walking my way. No, stomping my way. "Hi Nik, is everything-"

Nikolai snatched my bag up, wanting to leave right now. But things were still hanging out half packed, and they fell out and onto the floor. Luckily, the phone was still in there.

Nik grumbled and dropped my bag. "Can you not be fucking ready when I get here?" He snapped at me.

I looked down to my bag, getting down on my knees to start putting things back inside.

The bag was flung from my hands when Nik booted the side of it with his foot. Roughly. I watched the bag hit the wall, and as I turned to look at him, I was met with a boot to the shoulder, shoving me down.

I whimpered as I touched my shoulder.

"Yebat. I've already had the worst day, Kat. Pick the shit up and meet me in the car." And he turned away and stomped outside.

I watched him the whole way, hand on my shoulder. I hissed as I pressed on it, the skin really tender and aching.

Then I packed up everything, putting my bag over my back and slowly leaving the studio.

Time Jump

I followed Nik inside, keeping my head down the whole way past the dining room where my father was sat.

"Katarina!" My father called for me when I got halfway up the stairs. "Get down here and eat."

I left my bag by the bottom of the steps and carefully found my spot at the table.

You shouldn't be so nervous and so afraid to eat dinner with your family. I knew that.

I fiddled with my ring under the table as I waited for something to come from him. But Nikolai spoke up. "Katarina needs to learn to be ready when I pick her up. I waited too long for her tonight."

I looked up at him with an open mouth. I never talk back. Hardly ever. I know what it would bring. But after today, I felt liberty. I felt more confident. I didn't think as the words left my mouth. "It wasn't long at all."

My father stood up quickly, leaning over the table. "KATARINA!"

I sat back in my seat and looked down.

"You speak back? Speak against your brother, against me? ty luchshe znayesh', ditya." My father was angry.

I shook my head softly.

"When did you get so disrespectful. Disobedient." He growled and sat down. He was huffing, he was so angry.

The rest of the dinner I was in complete silence. I excused myself and went upstairs, hoping he wouldn't stop me from shutting my door anymore.

I unpacked my bag and took the phone out. I had a message from Rhea.

Rhea 🖤: Did you get home?

I was about to start writing my reply when she sent another.

Rhea 🖤: Kat?

Kat: Yes. Sorry. I have something to tell you.

Rhea 🖤: Shoot.

Kat: It is a sin to be with anyone my father would disapprove of. It is a sin to be with a woman, as a woman myself.

Rhea took a few minutes to reply. I got myself into bed, using the blanket to hide my phone in case someone was to charge in.

Rhea 🖤: Is it a sin to fuck someone before marriage, Kat?

My eyes widened at the increase in intensity.

Kat: Swearing is a sin.

Rhea 🖤: And?

Kat: Yes. It is.

Rhea 🖤: That's what that ring on your finger is isn't it? A chastity ring?

She knew all of it.

Kat: Yes.

Rhea 🖤: Do you really want that? To wait until marriage for that?

Kat: I don't know.

Rhea 🖤: I haven't heard of a religion like yours. Ever.

I let out a breath because I felt the same.

Downstairs, I could hear my father stomping around. Too angrily. I got nervous. I checked the time and it was 11:47pm. I should be asleep by now. If he saw I was still awake...

Kat: I have to go. I need to get to sleep.

I felt like a child who couldn't stay up past her bedtime.

Rhea 🖤: I will see you tomorrow. I have something for you.

My heart smiled against my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
126K 4.7K 69
Marina Garcia is the daughter of famous wrestler and hall of famer, Carlos Garcia. What happens when Marina moves to the US to finally debut in NXT...
77K 2.6K 62
Sasha has always tried to play it safe, to keep her life as simple and risk-free as possible. Things change, however, when she garners the interest o...
49K 564 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...