Scream 2 [BTS Fanfic]

Від Cuddlemeyoongi

Part 2 Starting her senior year with her friends, Mia thought the nightmare was finally over, but that is unt... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (Finale)

8

156 16 5
Від Cuddlemeyoongi

"Hey, where'd Jungkook go?" Jimin asks as soon as Kristen bursts inside the kitchen waving the keycard while the others are waiting for her by the back door.

Kristen swipes the keycard and the door unlocks. "He went to go find Mia." Police cars pulls around the parking lot as well as a white Ferrari. The group freezes in place when the swat team arrives too and surrounds them in a circle as they're walking out the back entrance of the hospital.

Kennedy's boyfriend Justin hops out his ride and then runs to them, panicking. "Where's Logan?!" He freaks out about his friend.

Cameron who's holding his girlfriend in bridal style, knits his brows, switching confused glances between his friends then looks back at Justin asking "Logan?"

Jungkook kneels down beside his ex girlfriend, helping her on her feet as she slowly wakes up. "Mia, let's get you out of here." They both stands up at the same time. Painfully, Mia rubs her sore forehead and sighs deeply while taking small steps.

"The killer got away," she limps as he wraps an arm around her small waist, carrying most of her weight as they head towards the elevator.

"It's okay. We'll get him next time." Jungkook is hit across the face with a hard punch as Ghost Face reappears from around the corner, knocking the jock on the floor.

Frozen in place, Mia slumps sideways against the wall trying to get far away from the killer as possible but he tackles her on the floor, climbs on top of her and then stabs her in the right palm as she covers her face. Screaming from the top of her lungs, she squirms underneath his heavy weight but isn't able to move while he pulls the knife from her palm, saying with the voice changer "It's time to die!"

From the corner of her eyes, Mia sees the sharp piece of glass she had earlier and then quickly reaches for it while he lunges the knife deeply inside the left side of her stomach. Wincing from the pain, she grips the glass tightly, swinging it deeply into the side of his neck. Blood splatters on her face and all over her shirt. Ghost Face stands up, pulling the glass from his neck, dropping it to the floor as blood leaks from underneath the mask. His tall figure tumbles backwards against the wall then slides down to the floor.  Like a rag doll on a shelf, his body stiffens as Mia weakly crawls towards him.

Inhaling a sharp breath, she reaches out a shaky hand and then lifts the mask. Her face falls into a frown from being disappointed and shocked at the same time.

"Logan?"

While choking on his own blood, he slides a picture from his pocket and then takes his very last breath. His head hangs low and his eyes becomes dull as they stare at the floor. Mia takes the picture from his grasp. It's a photo of him and Brittany posing together happily, sitting on a bench at a park.

Jungkook groans awake, slowly sitting up with a palm pressing against his forehead. His eyes widen as he stands to his feet, staring at the dead body slumped against the wall in the familiar costume. "Oh shit."

The elevator doors opens and Justin comes running out but stopping in his path seeing his dead friend. "No! Fuck!"

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" Jungkook demands for some answers, glaring at Justin who's kneeling down weeping in front of the body.

"He said he wanted to kill Mia for revenge but I tried to stop him. Now it's too late." Groaning, Justin stands to his feet and punches at the wall, shouting profanity out of anger.

The swat team swarms around the corner pointing guns at them. "Freeze!" The three teenagers stops moving and puts their hands in the air.

—-
—-

At the police station Mia, Jungkook and Justin are waiting to give their statements. The others had left already after giving their side of the story except Jimin who's waiting patiently for his dad to pick him up. A female police officer calls Jungkook to the interrogation room so he can be interviewed next.

"I'll be right back," he kisses his ex girlfriend on the cheek and then follows the officer in an empty room.

Leaning her head back against the wall, Mia sighs deeply with her eyes closed while Justin is grabbing a bottle of water from the vending machine. Twisting the top open, he sits down beside her in a chair after pattering around the room for several minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asks, handing her the water.

Mia opens her eyes and then sits up in the chair, grabbing the water bottle with a thankful smile. "I just killed someone else. I'm definitely not okay," she takes a gulp.

Justin nods. "That was so stupid of me to ask. Sorry for not properly introducing myself—"

"I know who you are." She cuts him off, glancing at him sideways. "You're the transfer student from last year who sat behind me in biology and never said a single word to me."

Justin chuckles awkwardly, pushing his dark brown hair back with one hand while his phone chimes repeatedly in his other hand. "Last year, with everything going on, I thought it was best if I stayed away from you."

Mia sighs with a hand brushing some hair behind an ear. "That was a smart thing to do. I advised you to keep it that way, you know for your safety."

"Well, since my friends are dead and now we're both somehow involved in this mess, I don't think staying away from you is an option right now." Justin mutters, leaning the back of his head against the wall.

"How'd you know where Logan was?" Mia fumbles with the bottle cap. "And why would he kill Ashley?"

Justin pulls out his phone and then shows her the text messages between him and Logan before the incident at the hospital. "When he found out you had killed his ex girlfriend last year, he went crazy and had came up with this plan to kill you." Mia sits quietly and scrolls through the threatening messages sent from Logan while Justin continues rambling.

"I tried talking him out if it. Hell, we all did but he was really messed up. He said he couldn't live any longer knowing you were still alive. Now, why would he kill Ashley? I don't know." Sighing, Mia gives him back his phone.

Justin reads a text message that just came through and then repeats it out loud. "Luke is dead. They found him in his car on the side of the road. He was stabbed twenty two times."

Mia's eyes widen in shock as she remembers the last time she saw him. "Oh my God."

Hoseok limps inside the police station after being ambushed by thousands of people waiting outside to get a glimpse of Mia. He sees her huddled in a corner wrapped in bandages."Hey, can we talk?"

Mia tells Justin she'll be right back and then follows the sheriff outside around the back of the building to talk and avoid the circus of reporters and protesters cluttering the front yard, dying to get a hold of the teenagers.

Mia steps outside first, crossing her arms in front of her chest as the sheriff comes out, shutting the door behind them. "You're never gonna believe what one of the officers found at the hospital." He speaks lowly with shock written all over his face.

"What did they find?" The wind blows hair across Mia's face as she stands in front of him, hugging herself from the chilly weather.

"There was another costume in the supply closet. The exact same white mask and cloak. It's at the lab now. They're running a DNA test on it."

"Wait so you're saying...there was another killer at the hospital?"

The sheriff nods with wide eyes. "Yes and now that Logan's dead, his partner could be out there. Weren't you and your friends locked inside?"

Mia nods with furrow brows. "Yeah, no one could get in or out the building for hours. We were on lockdown."

"I'm thinking maybe the other killer could be one of your friends."

An unsettling feeling spreads throughout the teen girl's body. "What about the security footage?"

Sheriff Hoseok sighs lowly. "All the cameras were wiped clean."

The back door swings open and an officer comes out putting a cigarette in between his lips. He lifts both brows, noticing he's interrupted something. "Sorry I just came out to smoke,"

"No, it's okay. We're heading back inside." The sheriff holds the door open for Mia as she steps in the building.

They both are walking down the hall as the door closes behind them when she says to him "I have to use the restroom," then steps away, walking in a different direction.

Inside the women's restroom she's bending over in front a toilet puking, visualizing Logan's dead body. After flushing the toilet she remains on her feet, exiting the stall. In front of the mirror splashing warm water in her mouth, she breathes in and out deeply, trying her best to clear her mind and then seconds later she turns the faucet off. Her phone rings in her back pocket.

Sliding it out of her back pocket, she stares at the phone seeing Brittany's contact displayed on the screen. Not really having much of a choice, she answers the phone. "What?"

"Hi, Bailey. Is this a bad time to talk?"

She doesn't responds so he continues talking.

"A little birdie told me you had killed the wrong guy. Tell me, how does it feel taking away an innocent man's life?"

"He wasn't innocent. He tried to kill me." Mia sniffles, holding the phone against one ear.

"But he didn't. He was weak. Didn't have the balls to actually gut anyone. You would've been his first victim."

"You were there at the hospital, weren't you?" She asks, already knowing the answer.

Ghost face cackles on the line and then breathes deeply. "I was there the whole time."

"Let me guess, Logan was your accomplice? Can't believe you just sat there and watched him die. You sick fuck!" She says breathlessly.

The psycho on the phone says back in a flat tone "Logan wasn't my accomplice. He was just there at the wrong time. Thanks to him I got away."

"You fucking coward! Why don't you take off the mask and show yourself?!" Mia yells at him.

"Hold your horses, Bailey. The countdown has just begun. Don't worry. You'll be able to take off my mask very soon. I promise. But until then you're going to watch all your friends die!" He disconnects the line between them.

Trudging down the hall she sees Jimin talking to his dad. Kevin has red shimmering eyes while pulling the young boy into a tight hug. Mia takes this opportunity to talk to the mysterious man. Maybe he would have the answers to all of this.

"Kevin?" Mia's voice comes out small as the father and son pull apart from the hug.

Politely, the dark haired bearded man with dark eyes wipes his tears away, patting his son on the shoulder telling him to wait in the car while he talks to Mia. Jimin gives her one long unreadable look and then exits the building.

Kevin takes a seat next to her on a bench. "Thank you for saving my son,"

Feeling an ache in her chest, Mia holds her head down while fumbling with her thumbs. "He would've done the same for me,"

An unsettling feeling washes over the tall thin man as he leans forward with his elbows on his knees, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry for your loss. Helen was a good woman."

The teen girl sniffles, pushing her tears back as they threaten to fall down her cheeks. "She was the best. Um...I wanted to talk to you about someone. There was this girl that lived with you guys a long time ago you had a relationship with?"

Kevin wrinkles his brows, slowly leaning back in his seat. "How'd you know I dated Helen?"

"She told me and also about the affair you had with a girl named Sherry."

Angrily, Kevin stands to his feet with his fists balled up, glaring down at Mia. "I don't ever want to hear that name again. This conversation is over."

He turns his back towards her and walks away until she blurts out with tears in her eyes "You're my father." which makes him stiffen. Just like Helen, Kevin is a man with lots of secrets.

Slowly, he spins around on his feet and looks directly at her with a disbelief look on his face. "What did you just say? That's not possible. You killed my daughter."

"Sherry is my biological mother. I was born a year later after the twins. I can prove it to you." Her voice trembles as he stares at her in complete shock, breath hitching in his throat.

Kevin shakes his head no. "It's not possible that your my daughter because I left before she gave birth to the twins. Then I never saw her again." His phone rings in his pocket but he declines it and then sits back down, asking her to sit with him so he can explain his side of the story.

Sliding a picture from his wallet Mia notices it's the same copy of Helen with friends posing in front of a cabin in the woods. "We all went to school together." He points to each person in the photo. "Helen was named Sally back in the day. There's me, Tony and Madison. Madison was Sally's pregnant best friend. Believe it or not she was about four months when we took this picture. She died when her daughter was just fifteen. Sally, took her in."

"Sherry," Mia whispers mostly to herself but Kevin hears her.

"Yeah." He breathes out deeply, hesitating when hearing that name. "That little girl was trouble from the start. Was always in Sally's ear telling her lies. Sherry was obsessed with me. One night she drugged and seduced me. Sally never believed me because Sherry told her that we were in love which was far from the truth. That little girl scared the shit out of me. All hell broke loose when Sherry became pregnant with the twins. I had packed my things and left the orphanage before the twins were born. Months later, Sherry had found me, showed up on my doorstep begging for us to be a family. I told her to stay away from me and then I shut the door in her face. Never saw her again but she had wrote me letters from prison."

"So, if you're not my dad then who is?" Mia's breath shudders.

Kevin Park shrugs a shoulder. "I don't know. The same year you were born is the same year I met Jimin's mother. She was already pregnant with him. His real dad died from a terrible accident at work. We got married a few months after Jimin was born. Ever since then I've been taking care of him like he's my own."

"How did you know Brittany was your daughter?" Mia squeezes her eyes shut after seeing an image of her dead sister smiling sinisterly back at her down the hall and then opens her eyes again, letting out a long breath when she disappears.

"She actually came to me. I told her the truth, but of course she didn't believe everything."

"What about Beck? Did you ever meet him?"

Kevin rubs his beard, wrinkling his brows curiously. "Who's Beck?"

Scoffing, the teen girl stands to her feet and then stares at him with a stern look on her face. "He's your son."

——
——

Julie sits up on the sofa with a worried look on her face when Mia walks inside the house looking as if she just came back from war. "Oh my God! I heard what happened. You're all over the news!" She hugs her tightly then pulls away. "Thank goodness you're okay."

"I heard about Luke,"

Julie frowns. "Yeah, so did I. No wonder he hasn't replied to any of my messages."

Jungkook comes inside the house a minute later closing the door behind him greeting Julie. After small talk he then tells his ex girlfriend "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed." and walks her upstairs.

Sitting in the bathroom on the sink counter, Mia's holding up her shirt while cleaning a deep wound on the left side of her stomach. There's bloody cotton balls scattering the floor and a first aid kit opened next to her in the sink.

With her back against the mirror and her legs off the counter, she groans at the stinging wound.

"Do you need help?"

Jungkook stands in the doorway dressed in black.

"I'm fine. I'm just cleaning it." She mutters, thinking he'd leave her alone but instead he hops next to her on top of the counter.

"May I take a look?"

He gestures towards the stab wound. Sighing, she slowly lifts her shirt up a little more for he can see where she's been stabbed, carefully not showing her bra.

Quietly, he grabs some instruments out the medicine cabinet. "You're going to need stitches." Jungkook lies all the tools down on a cloth and asks her a question. "How's your hand?"

Darting her eyes between him and the floor, she shrugs. "It really hurts." After carefully cleaning her wound he then begins stitching while she tries her best not to squirm so much at how bad it really hurts.

As she watches him sew the wound with a needle and thread, her mind slowly drifts off into a bad memory that'll haunt her forever. "The killer called me at the police station."

He scoffs in disbelief, carefully creating a secure knot, before cutting the excess thread and then wrapping the wound in a bandage. "Logan was the killer. You got him."

Mia stares at Jungkook with fear in her eyes as his face twists in confusion. "The killer called me and confessed that he was there all along. Logan only targeted me. He didn't kill anyone at the hospital."

Jungkook creases his brows curiously. "Are are you saying you killed the wrong guy, Mia?"

She nods, blinking rapidly. "The real killer is one of our friends or someone close to us."

"How do you know that?" Jungkook wrinkles his brows.

"Because we were on lockdown for more than an hour. No one could enter or exit the hospital. One of the officers found another mask hidden in the supply closet." She repeats the information the sheriff had told her. "Meaning someone else killed the cops and those nurses."

"And Ashley," Jungkook brings up his friend who's now dead. He blames himself because she still would've been alive if he hadn't brought her with him.

"I'm sorry about your friend," Mia says back to him pulling her shirt down and hopping off the counter afterwards, grabbing her brown leather jacket.

"When I catch this guy I'm gonna kill him myself. How do we find him?" Jungkook scowls underneath his breath.

She shrugs a shoulder with her lips pressed in a thin line. "Beck has B&B tattooed on his wrist. Logan didn't. We can start from there."

"Then that means someone we know has that tattoo." Jungkook hops off the counter as well and then follows her down the hall inside her bedroom.

Standing in the doorway he has a dumbfounded look on his face while watching her shrug on her leather jacket then grabs her car keys off the bedside table. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to Sherry," she mutters, walking around him to get out the room but he gently grabs her left arm.

"Wait, hold on a minute. Let's think this through."

Mia huffs out a breath while standing in front of his bare chest folding her arms. "I'm running out of time, Jungkook. I need answers before this guy kills you all." She breaks down in tears. Sighing deeply, the ex boyfriend wraps his arms around her, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"We can't let him win." She sobs with her face buried in his chest.

Jungkook rubs a hand soothingly up and down her back. "He won't."

They both sits down on the bed and he continues talking while she wipes away her tears. "You need to rest. Tonight you've been through hell. I say we go see Sherry another time."

A long breath comes from Mia's mouth as he brushes the back of his right hand along the side of her face. Mia's heart jitters as she closes her eyes while he inches closer and closer towards her lips.

Just when they're about to kiss, Mia's phone rings.

They quickly pull apart. Jungkook leans back on his palms while she grabs her phone off the bedside table, unplugging it from the charger.

"That's my cue to leave." A deep sigh comes from his throat after seeing Taehyung's name on her phone screen. Standing on his feet with a frown on his face he tells her "I'll see you tomorrow," and then walks out the room.

After declining the call from her boyfriend, Mia flops backwards on the bed with her hands buried in her palms.

Jimin's pushes open the door to his bedroom and flips the light switch on, freezing in his tracks when he sees pictures scattering his walls of him putting Anastasia in the trunk of his car with a message written in crimson in capital letters.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE, JIMIN?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
566K 38.4K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
3.3M 170K 50
❝When I'm with you, Sora, all I get is wild thoughts.❞ - In which a girl gets offered a modelling contract by the owner of the notorious designer br...