Falling for a Demisexual-Tayl...

By Dreamcast45

When a writer named Erin meets a hot actor named Taylor Zakhar Perez They have instant chemistry but one pro... More

Party
Driving Home-Part II of Party
The Morning After.
Good Things Start With Coffee
Here?
Movie Date
Movie Date Part II
Instagram
The Hike
Chapter Nine- (I don't have title for this chapter.)
Instagram
Picnic In The Park
The Next Morning
Meeting with an editor
Dinner With Taylor.
Shower time.
Telling Miguel
At The Hollywood Bowl
London, Baby!
London Part 2
London Part III
London Part IV
London V: A Day Out
Instagram
Milan
Milan part 2
Milan part III: A day in.
Instagram
New York, New York.

At Erin's place

54 2 3
By Dreamcast45

Tonight, Erin had the house to herself. Miguel was out with his friends and was going to be out for a long time. So, she invited Taylor over. She hoped that it was mostly letting him in and not suggesting sex. Although, if she were honest with herself, after his understanding in the park a week ago, she was starting to cave on that issue. They had been out and about since. Going to muesums and movies and other stuff. She wanted him. But she wasn't sure when it was right. Maybe tonight?

This would be the first time he would be in her house. She had mentioned  in their last date that she lived with her best friend Miguel, but had never dated him or been interested in him in anything other than a friend. The same would go with him. She told him, it's just for support and that with her condition, it isn't safe to live alone. Taylor understood. And thankfully, didn't get threatened or pressure her to meeting him. She did say that they could meet soon when their schelles allowed it. Erin started to cook one of her favorite meals to cook: Salmon, tramic rice, and broocioi. A bit boring, but simple.

However, not in the way that is traditionally made. Hers, she did get from a vegan YouTuber. But, she did make some changes: Instead of whole peanuts in it, she cooked it with Peanut oil, She used more seaume seeds and more green onions for flavor. She had asked Taylor if he was allergic to Peanuts or Soy. Just to make sure as he had asked her what she might be allergic to. He said no. So she proceeded the meal as is. But one other change she would do is use Tamori over soy sauce, for the sauce that would go over it near the end. 

Tonight, not only would there be dinner, but Erin also had a movie planned for them to watch after. There was a knock at the door after she put the broccoli and salmon on the stove. She walked to the door and opened it. "Hey, babe." She said, knowing she could say that now. She let him in and he smiled and said hello and he pulled her close and kissed her. After a few moments, Erin sadly had to break away. "I gotta check on the salmon."  

"Okay." Said Taylor then trying to collect himself. Erin flipped them then came back to Taylor and sat really close to him. "So how was your day today?" She asked trying to talk to him and not seeming like she was horned up. 

Taylor nodded, "It was good. Just trying to get future projects going outside of acting."

"Oh?" 

"Yeah, I'm excited for them. I promise I'll tell you when they're more in motion. How about your's?"

"Well... I'm looking into editors for my book. I think I might just self-publish." 

"Oh, that's amazing."

"Yeah, you think it's a good idea?"

"If you think it is then I think so, too." 

Erin smiled and kissed him on top of his head. He pulled her in and wrapped his arm around her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." 

"Was school ever hard for you? Did you go to college?" 

"Yes teachers were mean, because I didn't fit into their mold of learning and since I didn't live in the district, they tired to get me out, even though they welcomed me in the first place because there weren't enough kids. And would help other kids in class but not me.  I tried after I did so well in high school, but it didn't really work out for me, so I got jobs at bookstores in town and just stayed at that." 

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. He hugged her tight. Do you work at one now?"

"No, mostly I just write. I saved up enough and I'm good. Now, I'm just a bum." She joked.

"You are not a bum. You have ambition. It's just hard to get something like that out in the world." 

She looked at him and studied him. She put her hands and traced her finger tips a long his face. "I can't believe you're real."

"I can't believe you're real either." They looked at each other before kissing again. Erin had to pull away again. "I have to season the fish." 

"You should've put it in the oven. That way I can kiss you more." 

Erin stock her head out of the kicthen after putting her herbs on the salmon. "We can kiss after dinner, if you want." 

"Oh, I want." He said getting up from the couch into the kitchen and walked towards her on the stove, stiring the rice after finishing putting the herbs on the fish and finishing it with lemon. He put his hand on her shoulder. He dipped his head and kissed her on the spot between her shoulder and neck. 

"Oh." She said, surprised. Taylor hadn't made any moves yet but here he was trying to rav up her engine. "Taylor."

"Yes." He said contuning to kiss her neck.

Erin closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of it. Enjoying me wanted by this man and him being so patient with her, but she wasn't sure she was ready yet. "I don't mean to be rude, but you're distracting me."

He took his lips from her neck. "Sorry was that too much? Did I cross a line?"

"No, it's just... I don't want to burn dinner." 

"Oh." He said, getting what she really meant. "Can I help with anything?" He noticed the perfectly set table.

"You could open the champine." The champine she pulled out of the fridge a couple minutes before he arrived. 

"Oh okay, sure." Erin got out of the kitchen while Taylor preceeded to uncork the bottle and poured them a each a glass. "Wanna toast to anything?" He asked handing her a glass.

She thought about it for a moment. "How about to our future project and to us?"

"Sounds good."  The each cliched their glasses. Erin put her to the side and The meal was pretty much ready. She served them each a plate. They both sat down at the table and ate in silence. They looked at each other from time to time and then, drank their champine. Not knowing what to say. All Erin wanted to be in his arms.She didn't even know why she bothered to make dinner. She should've just made this a movie night. This was delaying somethings. 

After dinner, Taylor looked at her while she they were doing the dishes. "Is something the matter? I know you said I distracted you, but what is it?" 

She stopped finished cleaning a pan. "I just... really like you and I thought tonight might be the night, but I don't know. I just thought you wanted to and had given up on waiting for me."

"No. I wasn't trying anything. I just couldn't get to your lips. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was pressing you."

She shook her head. "I think, I'm just getting in my own way." She moved closer into him and kissed him. The dishes were finished. And they would let them dip dry. She took his hand and led him into her room. When she opened up her bed room door, there were rose petals on the bed and a red cloth over her lap. Taylor look at everything, taking it all in. "We don't have to do anything, I just always wanted to do something like this for someone. I know, it's so cheesy..." 

Taylor had cut her off with a kiss, "it's perfect." He said, and walked to the bed with her, he kissed her, again and held her close. She soon kissed his neck and they undressed each other, slowly. He ran his hands all over her body.  He then, kissed her neck and asked her if it was okay to grab her touch her breasts. She nodded and he rubbed them in cricyles. 

He then ran his hand down, tracing his fingers down her sides and her stomach. He then followed with his lips. Down her collar bone, her shoulder and then her stomach and belly botton. He then gently laid her down on her bed, asking her if it was okay if he gestures to her underwear. She nodded and he played with the whist band before slowly taking them off with his thumbs. 

Erin lifted her hips up so he could remove them. She was getting wetter with every passing second. Taylor put one finger inside her and then locked her around her walls. She moaned softly and Taylor then went deeper. Licking and flicking all around her then going for her clit. Hiting it slightly then swirling his tongue around it. He hit her sweet spot and after a quite a few licks, Erin came undone. This never happened before. Either Taylor was good or she was just more relaxed. 

Taylor licked up her juices and asked. "Do you want to..?"

Erin nodded once again after she came down from her high, knowing they were just getting started. "But first." She flipped them over and she kissed his body before taking him in her mouth. He groaned and stopped her. "I don't want to come. I want to be inside you, if you want me to be." She nodded her head and positioned herself back down on the bed. Taylor got on top of her. He kissed her lips sweetly and insured himself on top of her and gently moved inside of her. Erin moved right along with him, matching his slow pace. She didn't seem to mind it. Sex did not have to be so wild or kinky. It could be tender and this is what she wanted and somehow Taylor always read her mind. 

She ran her hands down his back and then kept them on his shoulders. "Taylor." She whispered.

"Erin." He said back to each other. He went a little deeper. They stared into each others eyes. Erin took one hand off of his shoulder and let it fall to the bed. Taylor grabbed it and laced his fingers in hers.  

"Where did you come from?" She asked softly. 

"I've been asking the same thing about you." They moved together at the same pace. Erin feeling things she never has before in her life. She knew she was in her own bedroom, but it felt like she was somewhere else. She was in Taylor land.  Population: Her. All she could see was him. And all he could see was her. He kissed her again. With all the passion he had in his body for her and soon they both finished together, moaning in each others mouths.  He stared at her for a minute, taking in her face and everything. He slowly got off of her. "I hate to ruin this moment, but can I use your bathroom?" 

Erin laughed a little bit. "Of course." Taylor went out her door, naked and cleaned himself up and she said did the same in the other bathroom. They soon got back to bed and Taylor wrapped his arms around Erin. "Do you feel okay?" 

Erin looked up at him. "I do. I feel amazing, actually."

"Good. Are you okay with what we did." 

"Of course. I'm crazy about you, Taylor. I just did want to do it if I didn't feel it. I wanted to create a bond with you first, you know. I don't hate sex, I just think that I shouldn't just give myself all willy nilly." She laughed. "It was lovely." She resured him.

Taylor laughed, "True." He looked at her sweetly. "I thought so too." He took her hand and laid it on his chest. She felt his heart beating.  She slowly closed her eyes, just trying to sever this moment. 

Taylor kissed her on top of her head. Thinking of saying the three words he had on his mind, but knowing it was too soon. He just took in the moment. 

A/N: Ooo, this chapter is something. Hope you enjoyed. -Dreamcast45

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 3.4K 42
"Now if you're talking body, you got a perfect one so put it on me swear it won't take you long if you love you right we fuck for life on and on and...
38.8K 1.3K 27
When the schools 'nerd'gets noticed by one of the most popular guys in school. Will it effect her life?
72.4K 2K 100
Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in her life but love. Will Harry Styles ch...
121K 1.9K 34
Jennifer Gonzalez is randomly added to a group chat filled with teen boys. What will happen if they fall for her or if she falls for them ?!! *comple...