๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

BแปŸi Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

1.4K 41 19
BแปŸi Angelx_sukuna

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤."

Your heart filled with an immense amount of warmth and strength after hearing her words, her expression was not uncertain anymore but rather filled with a glimpse of determination and trust.

You let out a sigh which you had been holding in for a quite a long time, before asserting.

"Look Shizuki, I know...I know there really is no reason why you should trust me and listen to me. I realise that I haven't gave you a single reason to trust me but rather gave many for you to not trust me.

But all the things I am saying are coming from my heart, I mean all of it so please just hang in there.."

You said while looking down at your fingers fiddling with them.

"My lady, you are wrong...you have given me more than enough reasons through your actions to trust you...and I am thankful now it's my turn to return the favor." She said keeping her palms over yours while looking at you with a bright smile.

You just looked at her in surprise...

'How did she know..?'

That night you, you explained her every little details she needed to knew while executing the plan.

You gave her a pendant by which she could summon your snow demons incase it was necessary, You also told her that even if you weren't able to runaway they should no matter what it took because if any of you messed up there will be one fate which will be death. A painful one.

"You get it right? So here is the place we are know," you said pointing at the pictorial structure on the map which was roughly made by you "And this is nearest forest which will lead you to the Saganaki village." You said while explaining her about the directions she needed to know.

"My lady, how do you know all of this when you haven't even stepped out of this palace even once after coming?"

You chuckled before replying,

"It's all thanks to the ice spirits."

"Ice spirits? What is that?" She asked.

"Oh well, it's a bit complicated." You answered.

"Still I wanna know." She said growing curious.

"Well it's something which favors my blood line. We are gifted with spirits based on different elements, mine is ice."

She just nodded in understanding.

You wondered if she actually understood.

Since that night you both counted days until that fateful day approached you all.

Today was the day, for you all to escape.

You were already ready for the day as you tucked the iron pin inside your hair bun before turning to her to see if she was ready.

She was just running a bit late.

You already alerted her to act normally as she did any other day because you were planning to escape at night.

The day went fairly well for the both of you.

It was a few hours before evening, everyone was busy getting their lunch because the food was limited you also grabbed your lunch as you took a sit beside Shizuki.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD." Everyone said in sync before delving into their plates.

You took a bite and continued but then you saw Shizuki fiddling her fingers appearing to be hesitated to ask something.

"Say it." You said.

"H-Huh?" She gawked at you.

"You have something to say, don't you?" You asked.

"Oh it's nothing important but....I was wondering what you are going to do after you get out of here...." She spoke with a awkward smile on her face.

You took a pause for a second before replying, "I want to do something for the girls."

"The girls, how so?"

"I want to create a world where girls get equal rights and opportunities as the boy's," you spoke looking up at her. "and nobody finds it questionable because this is something I believe which should be natural but unfortunately it's not in our society." You continued.

You took a glance at the expression she made towards you which definitely caught you off guard as you caught a sight of eyes filled with enthusiasm and respect which felt like was meant for you.

"That would a wonderful thing to do milady...!"

You just gave her a small smile in return.

"Thank you.."

"Why are even thanking me my lady? I only spoke the truth.". She asked feeling shy.

"It's not about that...thank you for asking what I wanted to do, thanks for looking up to me." You said as you looked down at your food not having the courage to say all that to her face.

"Always my lady!"

_____________

It was dark now almost midnight few hours before you would escape.

Everyone was in their chamber getting ready for bed, meanwhile you were out her pretending to take food for his majesty.

You paced up as you made your way to the dungeon where Shizuki's sister was held captive.

You did not dare to attempt the stupidity to go in there by yourself but instead sent you snow eaters you knew they would do their job pretty well without anybody knowing.

"Cursed technique: Snow eaters."

Many hounds made of snow emerged from your curse technique they made no wait as they were very much aware of their task.

You just sighed hoping that they would do their job in silence.

Few minutes passed, you slowly walked up to the tunnel nearing the dungeon.

Setting foot inside you saw blood splattered all over.

You felt very bad for Shizuki's sister for witnessing all of this. But then again did you have have any other choice? No.

But to your surprise you saw one of your snow eaters hovering above her as if preventing her to see any of the mess.

They surely were made by you.

You quickly dashed towards the cage kicking it open before rushing up to the petite little girl.

"Are you alright!?" You asked taking her on your arms as you saw her snuggling more on to you.

"It's alright...it's alright you are free now.." You comforted patting her back.

"Let's get out of here.."

You currently found yourself running towards the kitchen, which had a huge window atop it.

The little girl was fast asleep on your embrace so it was a lot more easier for you this way.

You quickly entered the kitchen and the dim moonlight fell upon you through the huge window's which had net all over it, which infact was going to be a big hussle to get rid if and pass through.

You wondered if Shizuki was waiting out there as planned.

You took a deep breath before walking up to the kitchen counter slowly climbing over it. The little girl still in your arm.

You took the comb which you gave her,out from the girl's pocket which was a definitely not a comb but a silver knife.

You wrapped your fingers around it before taking another deep breath.

You used the knife against the metal net which was covering the window attacking it several times trying your best to make a crack.

'Shit..! I will have to hurry.'

You said as you desperately pounded on the metal net with the knife. And you slowly saw the iron bending due to the immense pressure you put.

You intertwined your finger with the net just a few seconds away before pulling if when you suddenly heard foot steps.

'Fuck. Fuck.Fuck.'

You thought as you quickly retreated kneeling down covering your mouth with your palm preventing any sort of noise to come out.

The foot steps were getting nearer and louder and it suddenly stopped before you heard a deep voice.

"______________"

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

34.7K 778 29
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
10.6K 301 24
Y/n is an ordinary girl who lives in the city of Tokyo Japan. She is a nurse on the way home from work one day as she decides to stop and get her fav...
23.4K 699 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
94.9K 3K 22
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...