Ash's Story (Part 5: Modern S...

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 52

90 4 1
By HungjuiChiu

As we continue moving, we are now back at Lily of the Valley Island because we're heading to Route 224. On the way, we meet a girl and she says, "...I'm Marley. ...You are?"

After we introduce ourselves, she says, "Will you help me, please? I want to get through this tunnel. Will you let me go with you?"

"Sure, we can help you." Then we decide to head out of the cave together, and Dawn asks, "So why are you here in the first place?"

She holds the basket tightly and says, "I was hiding... There was a group of very bad people after me."

When we all get outside to Route 224, I ask, "So where are you going?"

"To a very secret garden." Marley says. "I can't say any more than that."

"But why are bad guys after you?" Gladion asks.

"Because I'm an alien." I know that Alien has two meanings, I have to assume that she means that she's not from here. When it is lunchtime, she decides to hide from us, and that's when we find that she has a Shaymin with her, and she is injured.

We try to quickly heal him, and Tox says, "I think it has been attacked by Poison. If I remember, Shaymin has a move called Seed Flare and it can purify the polluted air."

"Shaymin has absorbed a Seviper's Haze this morning. But what do we do?" As Tox is healing Shaymin, I think we have an idea of who's after her and we don't like it.

"I... I don't like to talk... I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally... When I think of that, I clam up... That's why I think this Pokémon is so wonderful. It's a Pokémon that conveys the feelings of gratitude in a nice way..." When we're moving, we talk a little and Marley tells us this.

"I see..." And we find ourselves in front of the tablet where Professor Oak is there. I ask, "Professor Oak, what are you doing here?"

"Well hello to you again. I'm just examining this stone tablet. Something just like it was also discovered in the Kanto Region. I want to ask for your help in solving the mystery behind it." Professor Oak says. "I tried deciphering the stone tablet's engravings. The tablet appears to record the thoughts of Trainers who have grown through adventure. The description would certainly apply to you. That's why I'm asking for your help. You've met many people in Pokémon, and those numerous experiences have shaped you into who you are. I want you to sincerely consider who affected you the most along your journey."

After we share our thanks, the Shaymin that's with us glow and a path towards the garden has arrived. But when we get there, we are shocked to see all of the Gracidea flowers have died.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It seems the blooming season is already over." Professor Oak says. "But we might be able to find one that's still blooming."

As we try to find the flower, we find it on top of the huge rock. Team Rocket then bursts out in their giant Mecha Caterpie, which uses a String Shot.

"It's Team Rocket!" I say.

"No, not them again..." Marley says.

"I should've known it was them who's after you and Shaymin." Dawn says.

Professor Oak says, "They really don't know when to give up."

We try to destroy the machine, and much to our surprise, just when we destroy the Caterpie mecha, they manage to transform it into a Butterfree mecha. They try to attack us, covering us with smoke.

After the smoke clears, Marley looks for Shaymin, whom she cannot find, but Daniel points out that it is climbing the rock so it can get to the Gracidea and transform into Sky Forme. When Shaymin finally gets to the Sky Form, it jumps into Marley's arms for a quick hug, then flies through the antennae of the mecha Butterfree, cutting them to shreds. The trio then pursues Shaymin, but it is too fast for them. Team Rocket then uses "Robo-Hyper Gust", which knocks Shaymin off course, but it recovers and uses Air Slash, which cuts the mecha in half and sends Team Rocket blasting off again.

But Shaymin then falls into the patch of ice created by Lopunny and transforms back into Land Forme. "Oh no... it's getting weak after getting on top of that cold ice..."

"What do we do?" Marley asks with a frown.

"Did you miss me?" We turn to notice another Shaymin arriving, and the one who's leading is no other than the one that we befriended in the past. And the flowers are starting to bloom as well.

"It's you!" I gasp in surprise. "We miss you a lot."

Then Shaymin with Marley is going to leave with the others, while the one we know wants to join our team. So we capture the one as Marley says goodbye to the other Shaymin.

Shaymin: The Gratitude Pokemon: Grass Type. It lives in flower patches and avoids detection by curling up to look like a flowering plant.

Then we also bid farewell to Marley and Professor Oak as we head to Canalave City. We visit Sailor Eldritch's house, and we find a boy sleeping on the bed with nightmares. "Dar... Dark... Is watching me..."

"I never thought our boy would fall into this endless nightmare... It's happened in the past in Canalave. There were people who never woke up from their nightmares." The mother says.

And we find Eldritch, who says, "I've lost my love of sailing since my son fell into that horrid nightmare... I need the Lunar Feather from Fullmoon Island to awaken him! Would you go to Fullmoon Island for me? If it not for me, then for my son?"

"We'll go there of course." I say.

Then we're taken to Fullmoon Island, and we find Cresselia landing in front of us. Cresselia says, "I've heard that you have captured Darkrai. I've been waiting for your arrival."

"Sorry that we're late, but before we capture you, can you give me a Lunar Feather?" I ask.

"Of course." She gives me the feather, and we also take the custom Pokeball.

Cresselia: The Lunar Pokemon: Psychic Type. Shiny particles are released from its wings like a veil. It is said to represent the crescent moon.

After getting back to the house with the little boy, we use the Luar Feather to wake up the boy. "Oh, my gosh! You're awake!" "Oh, my son... I... I don't know what to say. Thank you! We'll never forget you! Seeing you back to normal makes me feel great! I've regained my spirit as a sailor!"

After that quest is done, we decide to find Bertha at Route 222, and she's with Roland. Bertha asks, "Ash, Lillie. Good to see you again. I guess you have defeated Aaron?"

"Yes. And we want to battle you next." Lillie says.

"Very well. Do you remember that I told you before that observation is the key to victory?" Bertha asks.

"Of course we do, that's what helps us win the league." I say.

"Well, well. You're quite the adorable Trainer, but you've also got a spine. Well, would you show this old lady how much you've learned?"

I'm battling first as usual, and she goes for Quagsire while I go for Empoleon as my first Pokemon. Quagsire goes for a powerful Earthquake, which damages Empoleon a little, Empoleon goes for Ice Beam and freezes the Pokemon, and now I go for Hydro Pump, which knocks the Quagisre out of the battle.

"Now let's see how you deal with this." Bertha's second Pokemon is a Sudowoodo, and I decide to use Empoleon's type advantage to battle, but I'm surprised that Sudowoodo goes for Counter, and after the recoil damage from Wave Crash, Empoleon is defeated.

"Counter really is a dangerous move..." Tox says.

With Empoleon defeated, I decide to use Meganium. Meganium uses Petal Dance to continuously hit Sudowoodo, because it is a Special attack, Counter is not going to do a thing, but Meganium is hit by Sucker Punch every time it uses it, and in the end, Sudowoodo is down from the fight.

Golem is next, and both Pokemon clash with Heavy Slam and Body Slam, but in the end, Bertha decides to go for Explosion, which knocks both Pokemon out of the battle.

"That sure is risky..." I mutter before sending my third Pokemon, Mantine. Bertha goes for Whiscash. Mantine uses Aqua Jet on Whiscash. Whiscash dodges and uses Zen Headbutt and lands the hit. In the end, Whiscash defeats Mantine with Ice Beam. I decide to go for Abomasnow next, and Bertha might have caught me off guard by using Belch after consuming Rindo Berry, a berry that weakens my Wood Hammer damage.

"Dear child, don't assume for an instant that you've won." Then she goes for Hippowdon, the one who used Dig on Torterra before so that I can learn about observation skills. It defeats Abomasnow with the Fire Fang, so I decide to go for Phione as my last Pokemon. Phione uses Take Heart after being paralyzed by the Thunder Fang, and then it defeats Hippowdon with a Water Gun.

"Well! Dear child, I must say, that was most impressive. Your Pokémon believed in you and did their best to earn you the win. Even though I've lost, I find myself with this silly grin!" Bertha says.

And for Lillie, she's facing Whiscash, Hippowdon, and Golem with Wormadam Plant form, Gastrodon, and Glaceon, but the fourth Pokemon for Bertha is Gliscor, and Gliscor defeats Glaceon with a Fire Fang, so she uses Froslass and decides to use the observation as advantage. It summons the hail and uses the Snow Cloak ability to dodge, and then lands a final blow of Icy Wind on Gliscor and knocks it out.

"I like the way you try to use this on me, but this is going to be tough." Her final Pokemon this time is a Rhyperior. Rhyperior goes for Sandstorm to change the weather and defeats Froslass with the Rock Wrecker. Lillie's final Pokemon is Lapras and it goes for Sheer Cold to knock Rhyperior out of the game.

"You're quite something, youngster. I like how you and your Pokémon earned the win by working as one. That's what makes you so strong. Ahahaha! I think that you can go as far as you want."

Then we receive our Ground Medals, and then we bid farewell to Bertha as we decide to see what Barry is up to.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash and Lillie get two more Legendary Pokemon and also winning against Bertha. I hope you like it and the next chapter will be the Stark Mountain part.

Ash and Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Lapras, Meganium, Espeon, Steelix (Crystal), Mantine, Sceptile, Gardevoir (Shiny), Milotic, Absol, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, Bibarel, Kricketune, Luxray, Roserade, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Wormadam x3 (Plant, Sandy, Trash), Mothim, Vespiquen, Pachirisu (Shiny), Floatzel, Cherrim, Gatsrodon x2 (East, West), Ambipom, Drifblim, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Purugly, Skuntank, Bronzong, Chatot, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, Froslass x2, Rotom, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin

Dawn's Pokemon:

Rapidash, Typhlosion, Piplup, Pachirisu, Cherrim, Lopunny, Togekiss, Mamoswine

Tox's Pokemon:

Roserade, Skuntank, Croagunk

Gladion's Pokemon:

Umbreon, Riolu

Daniel's Pokemon:

Girafarig, Bronzong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...
20K 407 51
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of the series: Kanto.
5.4K 274 49
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of the series: Unova
1.3K 56 27
In this story we will see that Ash has become a Pokemon master through his hard work and this is such a simple story that reading it will give a diff...