Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

By fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... More

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Worst guests ever
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor
Art

People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin

2.1K 84 31
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

Harry came to the common room and knocked on the pattern on the door and the barrel opened. Then there was a sudden storm of clapping and muttering. It looked as though the whole of Hufflepuff House was still awake, packed into the circular common room, standing on the lopsided tables and squashy armchairs, waiting for him to arrive.

Arms reached through the hole to pull Harry inside. Soon he was checked by everyone and some even congratulated him.

"Incredible, what an entrance!" One-fifth year said

"Oh shut it, he could have been killed. Someone get my Potions.  He might need it..."

One felt Harry's pulse. "Heart rate is normal. No visual wounds " "Okay okay everyone let him have some room to breathe. " Cedric grabs him and lifts him in the air " He has yet to eat dinner"

Harry was put down away from the crowd and suddenly tackled in a hug. "Aishi?!" "Thank god! J was worried when you were not at the feast. Even Draco and Hermoine were worried till we heard you and Ron crash into the whomping willow!"

"Well it does a pretty good whomping," Harry said before his stomach gurgled and he blushed as everyone giggled.

"Come on the elves made sandwiches and juice for you," She said as they sat on the couch and all the Hufflepuffs gathered around to let Harry catch up on what happened at the feast.

" Did you see the new teachers we got this year?" Holmes said, " They are so hot."

"Gilderoy Lockhart was a second place compared to the new history teacher," Wesley said "If I swung that way...Man I would want him"

"New history teacher? What happened to Professor Binns?" Harry asked

" He mysteriously vanished and all the ghosts said he went to the Underworld to get proper peace. I didn't think ghosts could still choose to go to the death place" A fourth year said

" He was so handsome...I can't wait for his lessons. No chance I will fall asleep listening to a hot guy" another 6th-year Hufflepuff said as they giggled" he is already beating you for hottest man in Hogwarts diggory"

Everyone laughed as Aishi groaned and Diggory shook his head chuckling.

"Guys.....it feels weird you're talking about my cousin like that!" Aishi yelled before covering her mouth.

" COUSIN?!?!?!" Everyone except Harry looked at her in shock.

"Yeah, he is my cousin and my older brother. And he is already in love with someone and trying to get her heart." She said

"Pour the tea~," One of the girls said, "Who is the lucky person?"

" Professor Percy," She said. Cedric spits the water he was drinking on Welsey's face. " Dude!" Welsey wiped the water off his face.

Harry broke his glass with his hands and Aishi panicked  " Harry careful!" She grabbed his hand and quickly removed the glass and bandaged his hand before it bled too much."

"You know we could just...mmmm" Justin's mouth was covered by Susan. Everyone in Hufflepuff knows Harry's love for Aishi and they even place bets with the teachers about when they will get together.

" aww but cute....they look so perfect for each other" One of the girls said and another 5th-year boy replied, "Didn't Lockhart try to make a move on jackson but he mysteriously tripped and a student's hot soup fell on his face."

"I got that on my new video camera," Ernie said

"Have you seen the booklist for defense.....Lucky Professor percy said she would get us proper defence books. Since we older students will have owls and newts. Your years 1-4 aren't so lucky,  you got him....and he sounds too full of himself"

"I mean at least his books did convince my mom to let me be in Hogwarts you know being a muggleborn," Justin said

"We should make tutoring session just in case, don't want you little badgers to suffer" "Yes sir Diggory sir!" All the young Hufflepuffs said

"This is not an army movie!" They all burst into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, however, Harry barely grinned once. Things started to go downhill from breakfast in the Great Hall. The four long house tables were laden with tureens of porridge, plates of kippers, mountains of toast, and dishes of eggs and bacon, beneath the enchanted ceiling.

The golden five sat together at the Hufflepuff table as Aishi was eating the kheer she had packed. Hermione had her copy of Voyages with Vampires propped open against a milk jug. There was a slight stiffness in the way she said „Morning," which told Harry that she was disapproving of the way they had arrived. Draco Malfoy, on the other hand, greeted them cheerfully and asked how it was like.

„Mail's due any minute—I think Mom sending a few things she thinks I need."Harry had only just started his porridge when, sure enough, there was a rushing sound overhead, and a hundred or so owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd. A big, lumpy package lands on Draco's arms, and, a second later, something large and gray falls into Hermione's jug, spraying them all with milk and feathers.

„Errol!" said Ron, pulling the bedraggled owl out by the feet. Errol slumped, unconscious, onto the table, his legs in the air and a damp red envelope in his beak.

„Oh, no—" Ron gasped. „It's all right, he's still alive," said Hermione, prodding Errol gently with the tip of her finger.„It's not that—it's that."

They all saw the red envelope and knew what it was. " RUN RON!" Harry said. Ron grabbed the letter and quickly tried to run but it opened mid-air and suddenly he was surrounded by a bubble which blocked out all the noise inside and everyone just saw the howler yelling at him within the bubble as he heard. 

 The red envelope burst into flames and curled into ashes and the bubble around him popped. Gradually, a babble of talk broke out again. Hermione closed Voyages with Vampires and looked up at the top of Ron's head. „Well, I don't know what you expected, Ron, but you—"
„Don't tell me I deserved it," snapped Ron. "But who put the bubble around me?"

"I did..." Krishna came to them "Believe me, I don't want anyone else to hear when my mother is scolding me. that is private for a reason"

"Thanks, professor"

"No problem....see you later," He said leaving.

"Isn't he dreamy?" Susan said and all the other girls sighed. "Oh brother..." Aishi said and was about to eat her kheer but it was missing. "Hey! Who took my kheer?!KRISHNA! YOU MAKKAN CHOR!"

Soon they all got their course schedules. Harry took his and saw that they had double Herbology with the Gryffindors first. Harry, Aishi, Ron, and Hermione said bye to Draco and left the castle together, crossed the vegetable patch, and made for the greenhouses, where the magical plants were kept.  As they neared the greenhouses they saw the rest of the class standing outside, waiting for Professor Sprout. Harry, Aishi,  Ron, and Hermione had only just joined them when she came striding into view across the lawn, accompanied by Gilderoy Lockhart. Professor Sprout's arms were full of bandages and with another twinge of guilt, Harry spotted the Whomping Willow in the distance, several of its branches now in slings.

Professor Sprout was a squat little witch who wore a patched hat over her flyaway hair; there was usually a large amount of earth on her clothes and her fingernails reminded him of his friends from the Demeter cabin. Gilderoy Lockhart, however, was immaculate in sweeping robes of turquoise, his golden hair shining under a perfectly positioned turquoise hat with gold trimming. „Oh, hello there!" he called, beaming around at the assembled students. „Just been showing Professor Sprout the right way to doctor a Whomping Willow! But I don't want you running away with the idea that I'm better at Herbology than she is! I just happen to have met several of these exotic plants on my travels..."

„Greenhouse three today, chaps!" said Professor Sprout, who was looking distinctly disgruntled, not at all her usual cheerful self. "Yeesh! someone angered momma badger" Aishi whispered which Harry nodded. There was also a murmur of interest. They had only ever worked in greenhouse one before—greenhouse three housed far more interesting and dangerous plants.
Professor Sprout took a large key from her belt and unlocked the door. Harry caught a whiff of damp earth and fertilizer mingling with the heavy perfume of some giant, umbrella sized flowers dangling from the ceiling. He was about to follow Aishi, Ron, and Hermione inside when Lockhart's hand shot out.

„Harry! I've been wanting a word—you don't mind if he's a couple of minutes
late, do you, Professor Sprout?" Judging by Professor Sprout's scowl, she did mind, but Lockhart said, „That's the ticket," and closed the greenhouse door in her face. „Harry," said Lockhart, his large white teeth gleaming in the sunlight as he shook his head. „Harry, Harry, Harry." 

"What do you want sir? I got class" He said  „When I heard—well, of course, it was all my fault. Could have kicked myself."Harry had no idea what he was talking about. He was about to say so when Lockhart went on, „Don't know when I've been more shocked. Flying a car to Hogwarts! Well, of course, I knew at once why you'd done it. Stood out a mile. Harry, Harry, Harry."
It was remarkable how he could show every one of those brilliant teeth even when he wasn't talking.„ Gave you a taste for publicity, didn't I?" said Lockhart. „Gave you the bug. You
got onto the front page of the paper with me and you couldn't wait to do it again."

"Why the heck I want to be famous again?" Harry said, " Do I look like someone who wants to be famous?"

„Harry, Harry, Harry," said Lockhart ignoring his comment, reaching out and grasping his shoulder. „I understand. Natural to want a bit more once you've had that first taste—and I
blame myself for giving you that, because it was bound to go to your head—but see here, young man, you can't start flying cars to try and get yourself noticed. ust calm down, all right? Plenty of time for all that when you're older. Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking! It's all right for him, he's an internationally famous wizard already! But when I was twelve, I was just as much of a nobody as you are now. In fact, I'd say I was even more of a nobody! I mean, a few people have heard of you, haven't they? All that business with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!" He glanced at the lightning scar on Harry's forehead. „I know, I know—it's not quite as good as winning Witch Weekly's Most Charming-Smile Award five times in a row, as I have—but it's a start, Harry, it's a start."

He gave Harry a hearty wink and strode off. "Is he on drugs?" Harry said looking at the insane man. "I swear he could be taking weed....I am so going to hate DADA. But...i am a marauder next gen.....I should prepare to make his life here memorable" He smirked dangerously as he opened the door and slid inside.

Bonus

Krishan walked down the path eating the stolen kheer. " Krishna." Percy said meeting him as she was heading to her class "Did you steal that ?"

"What me? steal? never..." "You're holding a box which has the word Aishi's don't touch the box. She use that to tell people not to ask to try her food for that for her without being rude." She said 

"Okay so? " Percy just looked at him and put her palm open in front of him " Give..now"

He pouts but smiles. Instead of the box, he placed a single flower of a sweet alyssum. "Bye," he said running off before she could react. " KRISHNA! GET BACK HERE!" She chased after him. After a while, she lost him and sighed but froze when she saw herself in the mirror.

There were several sweet alyssums decorated on her braided hair making her look like a flower fairy. She looked at her hair and back at her reflection as she chuckled a bit before she remembered something Grover told her about flowers especially sweet alyssums for they mean.....

"Immortal Love"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.4K 49
Percy finds out after the Battle of Manhattan that he has another evil grandpa. But how can his nice grandpa that he remembers playing with as small...
255K 6.5K 37
Harry Potter always knew he was different. Even by wizarding terms. He could never explain it so he stopped trying. He brushed it of but knew deep do...
51.1K 1.4K 22
Raven Thalassa Potter- Black- Stark has a past that no one know apart from two persons. People at camp half blood and Hogwarts always questioned wher...
5.8K 304 32
Part 1 of the "Demigods...." Anthology. Demigods and Wizards. Two groups of supernatural ability. So similar, yet so different. Ever wondered, which...