RADHA-MADHAVAM :- The Re-birt...

By SwathiKrishna331

"मुझे नही पता कि आप मेरे लिए परिचित क्यू महसूस करते है" Madhav thought _________✿___________ There is a... More

Prologue♡⑅
Ram Madhav Malhotra
Sree Radha Oberoi
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue-II~
~Epilogue-III~

Chapter-24

148 5 0
By SwathiKrishna331

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

The moment was cherished by the true lovers who is expressing their affection and love through words and acts.

From talks to teases,hugs to little kisses,they enjoyed each other's warmth.

After some time Madhav suggested to talk a walk around the forest with her,who gladly accepted it.

Radha giggled when a sight caught in her eyes.

She grabbed Madhav's wrist making him look at her.
Then she gestured with her eyes to look ahead.

Looking at the direction, Madhav saw a couple of squirrel on the ground looking at each other silently.

A little chuckle left his mouth as he turned his he'd towards his women who is admiringly and lovingly gazing the creatures.

Radha walked towards the couple of squirrel silently,but her anklet bells have already announced her arrival.

She saw on of the squirrels turning its head towards her direction making her stop on her path.

But after a while it again looked at its partner, avoiding everything and everyone around it.

Radha chuckled silently as she continued her walk towards them.

Once she reached near them she was amazed by the fact that they're not even moving away after feeling a human presence.

Maybe they must be thinking this women is not a cruel lady!

Radha crouched down and sat on her both knees.
Then she carefully and slowly touched one of the squirrels.

It looked at her and closed its eyes for some while making her giggle and take the creature into her palm.

It is very delicate and soft that she is afraid it could get hurt by even a little careless act.

She gazed the squirrel on her palm and caressed it over te fur where he have his three boons of lines given by Lord Ram in treta yug for the ancestors of squirrel for helping in construction of Setubandan .

It shook its body in a funny way and Radha laughed seeing it.

She looked down at other one to take it too but it is already climbing up her hand and walking up towards her shoulder.

She felt ticklish when it's soft fur touched her soft skin.

Seeing a shadow infront of her eyes,she looked back only to find Madhav gazing her with a smile.

"Madhav"
She called slowly while caressing the one on her shoulder which is going on a virtual circle made by itself on her shoulder, mindlessly.

"Hmm"
He responded calmly but lovingly.

Radha slowly stood up without disturbing the animals on her body,Madhav grabbed her upper arm helping her to stand up easily.

Radha turned to face Madhav,but her gaze was on the squirrel sleeping peacefully on her palm.

Madhav gently took the other squirrel who was looking here and there while moving its tail left and right on her shoulder.

The little animal looked onto his eyes with its beautiful dark tiny pair.

Madhav leaned closer towards it and placed his forehead gently against it very tiny and soft one.

It shook its head against Madhav's generating tickle all over his face.

He chuckled seeing the little funny creature and kissed its head softly.

The squirrel again shook his head against his lips,Madhav thought it have a habit of shaking head and body while anyone touch him.

He laughed and moved back then pinched it's ear softly.

While Radha is carefully looking at the squirrel on her palm  which is resting peacefully with a beautiful face.

It's long thin hairs on both sides of its mouth and tiny nose is beautiful.

Radha placed her index finger over its body and moved her here and there playfully disturbing her sleep.

She observed the little creature lazily lifting it's eyelids and looking at her face then again going back to sleep after shifting comfortably on her palm.

Radha felt someone grabbing her arm and pulling back,she turned back with no intention to wake the squirrel on her palm.

She found Madhav grabbing her arm while other squirrel is also laying peacefully over his palm.

He moved his hand down and intertwined their fingers,and a sudden electric current rushed from one cell to other in her body.

No matter how many days they spent together and how he turned soft and comfortable for her,she always feel ticklish whenever he do this.

The couple slowly walked ahead with their dearest animals with them.

"How beautiful!"
Radha muttered looking at one sleeping on Madhav's palm.

He is holding it gently yet firmly, giving him a comfort that his had is its mattress.

Madhav smiled and looked at Radha with shining of love visible in his eyes.

They walked through the dense but beautiful forest while gazing and feeling every warmth of nature.

When they came across a tree there were a group of squirrels marching down and up the tree,some going around the tree and some busy with collecting the fruit and eating it hurriedly.

Radha's smile widened by the view as her eyes shone brightly.

Madhav know even if she is a princess she is not used to such natural happiness.

Her parents are not strict but with a life in a mahal it is not easy to go here alone ,on top of that if he is not here then this princess will never be able to find time for entertainments like this.

This is he reason why she is getting over excited with a little and mere view of anything.

Madhav led her towards the group of little creature,their steps moving ahead slowly and calmly.

Both of them sat on knees infront of the squirrels,and some of them ran towards them like it is a common thing as a visitors fot them.

Radha and Madhav kissed the squirrels on their palm and let it go to its mates.
Radha laughed when she found the squirrel running while shaking it's tail  right and left in a comedy way.

So many of the squirrels came and climbed upon the couple then climbed down and marched around them.

She felt ticklish and she moved closer to Madhav who is also gazing this nature's gift lovingly.

When he felt her scooting closer to him he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Why are they eating in hurry?
It seems the food will run away from them any minute"

As Radha completed, Madhav turned his head towards her and spoke.

"I expected you are not in knowledge of nature of Squirrels.
They eat fastly and hurriedly even if they have no hurry or not"

Radha pouted and gazed him with frown making him laugh.

"Ohh! What a beautiful creature is this now?"
His dramatic voice generated energy inside her,but she chose to continue her drama.

She slapped his arm a little harshly and moved towards the Lily pond of the forest which is just behind the tree.

Madhav ran towards her with a smile and grabbed her hand when he reached her.

She took her hand out of his grip and continued her walk acting she is angry.

Madhav stopped on his track for a while but again continued after a chuckle cause of her childish behaviour.

They walked side by side, Madhav's attention diverted to the beautiful pond which is delicately adorned with white Lily all over it.

But soon he felt some mingling fingers with his,his face generated a wide smile when he felt Radha scooting closer to him with her tangled hand with his.

。◕。➜✧。◕。➜

Do vote and comment everyone ♥️✨

Sorry I was pretty busy with practice of IT presentation that's why I wasn't able to update🙂💜

Happy Navratri to everyone
May maata shower you with love and care and let achieve every happiness in life✨🌼🤗♥️

जय राधामाधवम 🦚🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
37.5K 2.8K 24
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
651K 29.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
96.1K 2.7K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...