Ash's Story (Part 5: Modern S...

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

120 5 1
By HungjuiChiu

When we are back at Sandgem Town, we find Professor Rowan and Lucas at the lab. Professor Rowan says, "You guys have come back! All of you leave me speechless! You've done it! You really have done it! Never has my heart pounded this hard for so long in my 60 years of living!"

"After you left, the professor did a lot of checking around. He got really worried about you, guys. He got in touch with people he knows to rustle up help... You didn't need it. I'm glad to see you back safe, too."

"Oh, yes, there was something I had to tell you. The three Pokemon of the lakes appear to have returned to their homes." Professor Rowan says.

"That's awesome." We all nod in agreement. Then we decide to bid farewell to them and head back to Valor Lakefront so we can head to Route 222.

Continuing our journey, we manage to find James' vacation house and we helped James get away from Jessebelle. But in the end, they are still blasting off. After that, we meet an Air Battle Master named McCann, after battling his Scizor with their Gliscor, he offers us to let him train Gliscor until the League. We give him the option to choose and Gliscor decides to train with McCann for a while.

As we're going to Daybreak Town for Dawn's next Pokemon Contest, we arrive at Brussel Town and meet Zoey and Candice. Zoey has her fifth ribbon in the contest as we watch and thanks us for our cheering.

Dawn decides to prepare for the required Double Performance, hoping to avoid the mistakes that led to her early exit from the Hearthome Contest. At the same time, I also notice that Paul already has his eighth badge, much to our surprise.

After that, Dawn and Zoey have a double battle with her new members Leafeon and Kirlia. Mamoswine starts by using the same technique it did before with Pachirisu. As the ice spins around Cyndaquil, it uses Flame Wheel to spin along it melting it in the process. Steam rises from the previous combination and the resulting water from the melted ice pours over Cyndaquil extinguishing its flame.

Dawn tries to have Cyndaquil turn into a Flame Wheel and Mamoswine does the same technique it did before. Then she orders Mamoswine to shoot another Ice Shard at the spinning ice, freezing Cyndaquil in it while it continues to spin in a Flame Wheel. Dawn names her new combination 'Flame Ice'. Then, Cyndaquil proceeds in attacking Zoey's Pokémon by charging to them using Flame Wheel while still inside the ice. As it approaches them, the ice breaks, and Kirlia along with Leafeon dodges the attack.

Zoey's reply comes by ordering Kirlia and Leafeon to use Magical Leaf. Next, Kirlia uses Psychic to direct the leaves towards Mamoswine and Cyndaquil knocking both of them out in the process. After that, we decide to bid farewell to them as we continue our journey.

The day before the Daybreak Contest will take place, we arrive in town. Dawn and her Pokémon are enthusiastic to win their fifth Ribbon, so we all head towards the Contest Hall to practice.

"It's time to get that Flame Ice move working great." Daniel says.

"Of course you're using moves other than Flame Ice. So make certain that all are in the tip-top shape as well." Tox says.

"You know I'm going to perfect all my moves, and win this contest just for sure." Dawn says, but when she notices the Plusle and Minun, she gasps, "Oh no..."

"Dawn, are you okay?" Lillie asks, "What's up with you?"

"You guys!" We are surprised to see Ursula approaching us with Plusle and Minun.

"It's been a while, so you are here for the contest, Ash?" Ursula asks.

"I already have five, Dawn has four, so she will be participating in this one." I say.

"Isn't that a coincidence? I have four as well. I wonder who will get the fifth ribbon first?" She says to Dawn.

"For your information, I have been practicing hard for tomorrow, see!" Dawn says with confidence.

"But your best isn't going to beat us. You're going to meet the ace I'm using for the Double Performances, I'm now presenting you Plusle and Minun!"

As the two Electric-types jump out with their electric pom-poms, Dawn once again goes pale and falls to the ground.

"What's wrong? It's just Plusle and Minun..." Gladion asks.

"Yeah, they are cute and we have a pair in our Electric Manor as well." Lillie says.

"No! This is serious! Anything but Plusle and Minun please!" Dawn yells.

"Dawn, how rude can you get? You keep this up you'll hurt both of them's feelings!" Ursaluna says. Then Dawn lowers her arms, apologizing.

"I know, as a special treat, I'll give you a taste of Plusle and Minun's special performance. Now pay attention and you're bound to taste the happiness and joy!" Ursula says.

On cue, Plusle and Minun produce their pom-poms made of sparks and jump towards Dawn, who shudders as they dance on either side of her, producing static electricity between them... and with a sudden explosion, Dawn's hair is standing on end, glittering with sparks.

"Dawn, your hair is sparkling." I say.

"Yeah, it looks like Diamond." Lillie says.

In shock, Dawn mutters under her breath about the glitters. "D-Diamond?!" before blacking out and falling backward, to the surprise of all present.

Back at the Pokémon Center, we are watching over Dawn, who still hasn't woken up. Piplup shakes her arm worriedly before Dawn's eyes finally open and she jolts into a sitting position, checking to make sure her hair is back to normal. Relieved to find that it is, she gives a sigh.

"Dawn, are you alright?" Gladion asks.

I offer her a mug of warm milk, which she accepts after putting her hat back on.

After taking a sip, she smiles and says, "Thank you, Ash."

"No problem, a warm milk often helps one calm down." He says.

Piplup shows concern for her as well, and Dawn assures him that she's all right.

"So what happened to you before?" Daniel asks.

"It was weird the way you reacted to Plusle and Minun, you were freaked." I say. "Something must have happened before."

"You see..." Dawn frowns. Tox says, "Dawn, I think it is time you tell the truth. Considering they have been asking you why you're called Dee-dee all this time when Kenny shows up."

Dawn goes on to tell us a story of something that happened when she was in kindergarten. She, Kenny, and Leona had been put in charge of taking care of the Plusle and Minun at their school - feeding them, changing their water, and cleaning their living area. One day, however, Dawn was chasing after the two Pokémon while Kenny and Leona were diligently attending to their duties. Her two childhood friends quickly got irritated by her fooling around and told her to do her job. Dawn, finally catching Plusle and Minun in her arms, insists that she is helping, by keeping hold of them so that they don't get in the way of changing their food and cleaning. The Cheering Pokémon in her arms yell out in protest and struggle to get free, but Dawn scolds them, telling them that it isn't time for playing.

Kenny realizes that the Pokémon don't like being handled in such a way, but Dawn insists that there's nothing to worry about - she's great friends with Plusle and Minun! She hugs them closer to prove her point, and the two Pokémon, finally reaching their limit, unleash an Electric attack to get her to let go. The attack works, and as Plusle and Minun scamper off, Dawn looks completely stunned, her hair sticking out on end and glittering with static electricity. Leona asks if Dawn is okay, to which Dawn weakly answers the affirmative. Kenny points out how Dawn's hair is sparkling like a diamond, and Leona adds that it reminds her of dandruff. Building off both his and Leona's words, Kenny declares that he's going to call her Diamond Dandruff from that day on, or Dee Dee for short.

Later on, during story time, Dawn's glittering hair is attracting quite a bit of attention from her classmates. In the middle of the story, Kenny suddenly stands up and cuts the story off by shouting out Dawn's new nickname; their classmates begin whispering and laughing at the nickname, causing Dawn to start crying in utter humiliation.

"So you got that nickname because of Plusle and Minun..." I say. "Wow..."

"Yeah, because I loved them. I don't understand why they did something awful to me like that." Dawn cries.

We find that the Aethers and Daniel are trying not to laugh, while Tox and I are actually feeling concerned for Dawn. "All right! You three, what's so funny?"

"Sorry, but the thing that's funny is you." Lillie says.

I say, "Dawn, as a Pokemon myself, I know for sure that we don't attack unless we are provoked first."

"The reason why Plusle and Minun zapped you is because you chased after them in the first place." Lillie says.

"Well, it was my fault... I never thought of that before..." Dawn frowns.

"It's not a big deal, you shouldn't let it bother you." Tox says.

"Yeah, you can overcome it when you beat Ursula." Daniel says.

A bit taken aback, Dawn says that that's a bit much, but agrees that it's a great chance, and assures them that there's no need to worry.

The following day, Marian welcomes everyone to the Daybreak Contest. Up first, Jessilina and Carnivine step onto the stage performing a synchronized arm-waving dance. Marian interjects, admitting that Jessilina needs two Pokémon for the Double Performance event. Jessilina asks her to be patient, before playing a flute to summon Seviper from its Poké Ball inside Carnivine's mouth and onto the stage. Seviper then curls up and spins into the air, which transforms Carnivine's Bullet Seed into green sparkles. For their finish, Seviper curls itself around Jessie while she strikes a pose and Carnivine provides an added Bullet Seed sparkle.

Later, Dawn calls Piplup and Buneary into the spotlight with a set of Star Seals. Buneary uses Ice Beam to suspend Piplup's Bubble Beam in ice before Bouncing among them for an adorable Appeal. Dawn then has Buneary and Piplup spin to burst the frozen bubbles for a glittery effect, which goes over well with the judges.

Next, Ursula has Gabite and Jigglypuff take the stage. Jigglypuff speeds into a Rollout while Gabite directs it with prowess. Gabite then tosses Jigglypuff high into the air with a flick of Iron Tail. It follows up with Stone Edge, which Jigglypuff destroys with Hyper Voice for a glittering effect. Jigglypuff then approaches with Gyro Ball, creating a brilliant glow as it collides with Gabite's Sand Tomb. Ursula has Gabite balance Jigglypuff on its claw for a perfect finish.

Dawn, Jessie, and Ursula have won the performance round, Jessilina and Ursula are the first to face each other. Ursula and her Plusle and Minun make quick work of Jessilina and her Seviper and Yanmega. Soon, the other Coordinators and their Pokémon get eliminated, so it all boils down to the final round. Dawn, with her Cyndaquil and Mamoswine, faces off against Ursula and her Plusle and Minun.

Dawn is worried that she can't conquer her fear, especially they use Encore. But Dawn still manages to win, she gets her fifth ribbon in the end. Ursula is frustrated that she loses to Dawn again, but she still shows sportsmanship and says that she won't lose again when they face each other at the Grand Festival.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Dawn gets her fifth ribbon and now she's going to the Grand Festival. The next chapter will be the Sunyshore City.

Ash and Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Lapras, Meganium, Togetic, Espeon, Steelix (Crystal), Mantine, Sceptile, Gardevoir (Shiny), Milotic, Absol, Torterra, Monferno, Empoleon, Staraptor, Bibarel, Kricketune, Luxray, Roserade, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Wormadam x3 (Plant, Sandy, Trash), Mothim, Vespiquen, Pachirisu (Shiny), Floatzel, Cherrim, Gatsrodon x2 (East, West), Ambipom, Drifblim, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Purugly, Skuntank, Bronzong, Spiritomb, Gabite, Riolu, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Weavile, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, Froslass x2, Rotom, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai

Dawn's Pokemon:

Rapidash, Piplup, Pachirisu, Cherrim, Lopunny, Piloswine

Tox's Pokemon:

Roserade, Skuntank, Croagunk

Gladion's Pokemon:

Umbreon, Riolu

Daniel's Pokemon:

Girafarig, Bronzong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 208 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
266K 3.4K 12
The people of the pokemon world were continuing there daily lives when mysterious screens started to appear all around the world showing the future s...
5.8K 38 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
96.6K 784 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...