Soz-e-Mohabbat

By Aaynawrites

Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December... More

Characters
Playlist ⏯️▶️
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Khan and Malik house
Wedding Aesthetic 1
Wedding Aesthetic 2

Chapter 7

1.1K 40 1
By Aaynawrites

            The men were back from the Mosque everyone wished each other. Elders gave youngsters their Eidi.

     Now they were sitting in the dinning room having their breakfast. The dining room was filled with laughter. After having breakfast everyone was sitting in the living room when Ilyas said "Aab chalo sab nikalte hai fir lunch se pehle wapas bhi aana hai". Everyone nodded and started living in the house. They were going to the orphanage to distribute some gifts in orphan children.

     After they arrived at the orphanage they met with the kids and gave them gifts. Asher walked out of the orphanage as he got a call.
After he was done with his call he was walking towards the orphanage when his eyes fell on Anadia who was laughing with few kids.

    Anadia was wearing a kurta and churidar She looked like an angel, His hoor . "Mashallah"  was the first thing that came out of his mouth after looking at her.

   He walked toward the reception of the orphanage and donated some money to the orphanage with Niyat-e-sadqa  for Anadia so that she was protected from evil eyes.

     After half an hour they went home. Both families spent their whole day enjoying each other. In the evening youngsters went out and had their dinner at a restaurant.

              ________________

     It has been 4 months since Ramadan ended. In a week Anadia and Asher were going to be tied in sacred bond of Nikah.

    Both the Khan and the Malik house were in chaos as wedding preparations had started ladies were doing shopping while Men were looking after arrangment like decorations and catering.

     Asher had completed his recent project and has taken a month off for his wedding.

     Today all the ladies of both families had gone shopping for last minute. Anadia had designed most of her wedding clothes according to her preference.

     After a whole day of shopping ladies arrived home and both families had their dinner together.

                  ________________

        It was finally the day of their nikah. Anadia was in her room with Hayat and laiba. Laiba was doing her touchup while hayat was setting her veil.

      Anadia was feeling Wedding jitters since last night. Anadia was ready when her parents entered the room along with her brother. Hayat went out of the room to give the family privacy.

    Anadia looked at her parents and said "Main kaisi lag Rahi hu" Sara walked forward cupped her face and said "Bohot pyari" Anadia smiled at her and looked at her father and called him "Abbu?"  Ahmed couldn't take anymore and hugged his daughter tightly with tears in his eyes and said " Abbu ki Jaan kitne jaldi badi ho gayi. Abhi to aap ko hum Ghar laye the aur ab app apna Ghar basane Jaa Rahi hai"

       Ahmed broke the hug and looked at her capturing her memories in his eyes.

   Ahmed and Sara left after asking laiba to bring her out in a few minutes. Zaroon who was looking at his parents and sister broke down and hugged his Sister and said "Aapi aap yeh Shaadi kiu kar rahi hai plz yeh shaadi na kare" "Zaroon plz mat ro na warna mujhe bhi Rona ajaye ga" Anadia said hugging him back tightly.

    Laiba also joined the hug. Three siblings stayed in hugs for a few minutes before hayat came to call her "Bhabhi Bhai kaha hai" Anadia had met everyone her grandparents,parents chacha and Chachi but Daniyal had avoided meeting her he was not ready to face her. She was too precious for him to send her away "wo niche hai saari arrangment dekh rahe hai"

    "Bhabhi kya plz unhe bula layenge" Daniyal was Anadia's support system she really needed him right now. "Par dia late ho Raha hai" hayat said "please..bhabhi" Anadia requests"Acha thik hai laiba zaroon jao Daniyal ko bula lao" Hayat said and sat beside Anadia holding her hands.

   After a few minutes Daniyal came into the room and said "Anadia kya hua chalo sab tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai" Hayat left the room as Daniyal entered.

    Daniyal looked at Anadia's nervous face and said "Anadia kya hua bache agar tume yeh shaadi nahi karni to mujhe bato Mai neche sab sambhal lunga"  "Nahi Bhai mai to bas aap ka intezaar kar rahi thi aap subh se mujhe ignore kar rahe the" Anadia spoke "Sorry bache mai tume ignore nahi kar Raha tha bas thoda kaam Mai busy tha" Daniyal lied not wanting her mood to be spoiled.

      "Aap mujhse jhut bol rahe hai" Anadia said "nahi dia main apse jhut kiu bolunga" Daniyal said

          "Bhai main apki choti behan main apko ache tarike se janti hu" Anadia spoke " koi baat nahi Dia bas tum meri choti behan ho and I will miss you a lot" Daniya said taking her in to hug "Agar tume kabhi bhi kisi bhi chiz ki zarurat ho to tum mujhe bata sakti . If Asher  will not trat you right you will tell me ....ok" Daniyal said and Anadia nodded.

      "Abb chale sab tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai. " Anadia nodded and Daniyal walked her down the Aisle.

                              ___________

         Asher was getting nervous as time was passing. Hayat went to call Anadia fifteen minutes ago but they have not arrived. And then zaroon came and took Daniyal away with him.

     His mind was filled with negative thoughts about what if she decided she doesn't want to marry him. All types of thoughts were running in his mind.   Asher didn't know when but he had fallen in love with her and can't think of his life without her.

                ________________

    Asher was in his thoughts when zayyan shook his shoulder he looked at him with frown and said " kya hai"  "Bhai waha to dekhe apki dulhan aa gayi" Asher moved his head toward entrance and saw Anadia walking with her brothers towards the stage her face was hidden behind a veil.

    Anadia sat on the other side of the flower curtain with her mother beside her.

      Nikah ceremony started and Molvi asked her

" Anadia bint Ahmed Malik haq mehar 20,00,000 rupay waqt Asher Walid Umair Ali Khan ke sath yeh nikah apko qabool hai?"

Qabool hai

Qabool hai

Qabool hai

Anadia answered after a few seconds of silence after hearing her Answer Asher felt at peace.Anadia signed the marriage certificate.

" Asher Walid Umair Ali khan haq mehar 20 lakh rupee waqt   Anadia bint Ahmed Malik se kya yeh nikah apko qabool hai?"

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

  Asher Answered and signed the marriage certificate. Everyone hugged each other greeting Mubarak. They made dua for the better life of the bride and groom. The flower curtain was removed from between them.

    Asher moved forward and removed the veil which was covering her face and whispered "Mashallah, Nikah Mubarak ho biwi" "Apko bhi Nikah Mubarak ho" Anadia whispered back.

     They were moved toward the garden and asked to sit beside each other. Every family member came towards them one by one and gave them their blessing.

     Anadia's father came forward and said to Asher while Anadia was talking to her mother "Asher Maine tumhe apni Jaan di hai uska khayal rakhna" "Fikr na kare uncle mai apki Jaan ka apne Jaan se bhi zyada khyal rakhunga yeh mera aap se wada hai" Asher said.

      Ahmed felt calm after hearing Asher's word and Thanked Allah for giving his daughter such a wonderful Husband. Daniyal who was standing a few feet away also smiled after hearing Asher's words.

          Everyone had dinner along with the Bride and groom.After dinner Ruksati was done. Anadia cried for long hugging her family after a few threats and promises they sat in the car and left for the Khan farm house.
As both families were neighbors Khan decided to send a new couple to their farm house after ruksati .
And then they can get home the next morning.

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.4K 37
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?? 𝐖𝐢𝐥�...
858K 64.9K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
323K 12.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
22.3K 984 22
-𝐀𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫. "Attract...