Dear Lindsey

By Nicksfix

Set in 2015: Stevie writes Lindsey a letter. How does he react to what she has to say..? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 20

1.6K 43 9
By Nicksfix

The next morning came and Stevie was the first one to wake up. She found herself in a tight embrace, having Lindsey's arms wrapped around her body and his left leg draped over hers. She smiled happily and snuggled even closer.

There was no better feeling than waking up in the arms of the man you love. Wait.. love?! Did she really love him? Of course, she did. But was she in love with him, as well?

Carefully, she turned in his arms and looked at his face. He looked so peaceful as he breathed evenly in his sleep. Stevie brought her hand up and touched his face, lovingly caressing his cheeks as he stirred some and eventually opened up his eyes.

And the very moment, his two crystal blue oceans were staring at her, she knew it for sure. She had fallen for him - again. And perhaps even harder than ever before.

"Good morning.", Lindsey said with a bright smile, his voice still raspy from just waking up.

They had not had a lot of sleep, perhaps three to four hours, but had made love throughout the whole night like some young, horny teenagers.

"Good morning to you, too..", she said sweetly back at him, her hand running from his left cheek up and through his disheveled gray hair.

"Oh, I'm sure planning to make this a good morning for the both of us...", he smirked and rolled Stevie on her back to climb on top of her.

"Lindsey!", she squeaked and giggled in surprise as he playfully nuzzled her neck and his wandering hands felt up her bare skin underneath him.

"Mmmm.. Stephanie..", Lindsey muffled against her breasts as his right hand found its way between her thighs to get her into the mood but found her slit to be already slick and wet by arousal, "Oh I see.. You're ready yet.."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure some of that is your blame though, if you get what I mean!", she winked at him.

"No, I don't.. What do you mean?", he grinned.

"Well, after filling me up about four times last night, you can't..-"

He interrupted her by crashing his lips onto hers and hushing her with a fiery, hot kiss, "You're a dirty, little girl, Stevie! You know that?"

"Mmm.. But you wouldn't want me any other way.", she countered.

"That's true.", he admitted and backed off some to look into her brown eyes, "Well, let me see what kind of mess we made last night.."

"Lindsey!", she squeaked once again when he disappeared underneath the bedsheets and made his way down her upper body and between her thighs.

"Oh, it's too dark in here! I guess I'm gonna need some light to clean this up!"

"Lindsey, don't you dare...-"

And once again, he didn't listen and pulled away the covers which fell down to the floor, leaving Stevie lying there completely naked for him to see in the bright light of the morning sun that was shining through the windows.

"Ohhhhhh!", he faked to be surprised as he took a closer look at her private parts, "Now that's what I call a big, creamy mess!"

"Lindsey! You dirty, old man!", Stevie shrieked but laughed some as she tried to close her thighs and hide her sensitive area from his view.

"Oh nooooo, don't you hide this from me! This needs to be cleaned and filled up again."

She closed her eyes and blushed some by his words. She loved dirty talk but Lindsey has always had great talent in pushing even her limits to the max.

"Oh, now see who is blushing!", he grinned triumphantly.

"Lindsey, stop it!", she laughed and covered her face with her hands.

"You want me to shut up?"

"Yes!", she said and glared down at him, "Shut your dirty mouth!"

"Okay...", he mumbled and spread her legs some and once again stared at her private parts, "Let's see how much you love my dirty mouth down there.."

"Lindsey, what..-"

But it was too late, he had already dove in, his tongue running from her slit up to her clit with one strong, warm lick.

"Oh God, I can't believe this..", Stevie moaned, propped herself up on her elbows and watched in disbelief as he lapped up their combined juices from her pussy. No one had ever done that for her before and it appeared to be an incredible aphrodisiac.

Within a few seconds and only a couple of strokes of his talented tongue, she was literally crying out his name in ecstasy, wiggling and squirming like crazy under his touch.

"Mmmm, you like that, don't you?", he asked and backed off some to look at her.

She nodded eagerly her head, unable to answer him properly.

"I thought so..", he grinned and went back to work.

"Oh Linds.. This is.. Oh God..", Stevie whimpered again and again, every now and then screaming obscenities down at him that he had never heard coming out of her mouth before.

"You want me to make you cum like this?", Lindsey asked suddenly, sensing thatshe was about to orgasm any second.

"Yes. Oh yes, please. Linds, make me come!", Stevie yelled, her long nails digging into the bedsheets, sweat dripping down her forehead, her hair a tangled mass and her breathing quick and erratic.

Lindsey grinned contentedly and lowered his mouth one last time to suck her sensitive lips into his mouth, nibbling at them, probing his tongue deeply inside of her to lick even the last amount of their love liquid out of her, then descended on her clit and sucked hard. And Stevie came. And she came harder than ever before. An orgasm so earth-shattering that it ran through every cell of her body, all her muscles clenching and relaxing in an endless wave of pleasure.

Lindsey had never seen a woman climaxing like that. It seemed as if it was never going to end as Stevie cried out and whimpered for almost two minutes without showing any signs of stopping whatsoever.

Eventually, it was all over and Lindsey let go of her love bud, wiping his mouth some before coming up from between her legs and hover above her to look at her face.

"Oh angel!", he chuckled and stroked her flushed cheeks that were covered in sweat and tears from the immense pleasure he had given to her.

"Linds..", she whimpered and looked up at him, "What have you done to me?"

"Honestly? I have no idea, baby.", he laughed and covered her face with kisses.

"I feel... I feel..."

"How do you feel?"

"I don't know.. I just know that it's fucking fantastic!", she moaned and closed her eyes again to relish some more in the rush of endorphins that were running through her blood stream.

He laughed again and pulled her right into his arms, secretly wishing they could stay like this forever.

"Linds?"

"Mmm?"

"Can you kiss me?"

"Never ask for that ever again!", he said and captured her lips in a kiss, finding her tongue already asking for entrance which he happily granted her.

"Mmmm, I can taste the both of us everywhere in your mouth.."

"You like it?"

"Yes.", Stevie said and slid her tongue into his mouth once more.

They kissed passionately for awhile until Stevie remembered that Lindsey had not gotten off yet. She let her hand travel down his upper body to get a hold on his erection that was twitching in excitement, and started stroking him.

"You want me to get you off with my mouth, too?", she whispered seductively into his ear.

"Oh, Steves..", he growled and she smirked some, then going down on him, his hands finding their way into her long, golden curls.

She teased him for a while, planting kisses and soft bites around his erection, then when he couldn't take it anymore and his groaning and wiggling had become too much, she gave him his well deserved relief and sucked him off.

Bobbing up and down his length, licking his balls and sucking at his tip made him quickly losing control and thrusting his hips up and down into her mouth.

"Oh God, Steph! Stop! Please stop!", he yelled as he was just about to come.

"Why?"

"That's why!", he said and rolled her onto her back, quickly climbing on top of her and thrusting inside.

"Shit Lindsey!", Stevie screamed.

He had taken her by surprise. Lindsey wasn't gentle this time and she didn't even want him to. Frantically, he pounded inside of her, wanting nothing but finally come since he had been having a painful hard-on for more than twenty minutes.

It didn't take long and he emptied himself inside of her with a loud groan of her name that sounded like music to her ears.

"Nothing comes close to the feeling of being inside of you..", he said breathlessly, trying to explain to her why he had refused to cum inside of her mouth.

"I think I know what you mean..", she mumbled, "I've never felt like this with anybody else, either.."

"I love hearing that.", he grinned and kissed her again.

After some time, he pulled out of her, seeing his release slowly escaping her entrance.

"This looks so fucking sexy!", he groaned and slid two fingers between her lower lips to get some of their sticky, mixed love juice and fed it to her mouth. She sucked sexually at his fingers and looked deeply into his eyes while doing so.

"Oh fuck! You're killing me! I'm going to clean you up once more!", he exclaimed and again went down on her to give her another out-of-body experience.

------------------------------------

Okay, this became a lot dirtier than actually intended.. lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 880 22
Tragedy strikes Stevie and Lindsey, but it may or may not bring them back together. Set in 2004.
2.5K 106 11
***A sequel to Over My Head"*** Tensions run high as Stevie and Lindsey, newly engaged, head back into the studio to continue the work they began in...
17.1K 1.1K 35
(2018-current) Lindsey and Stevie drama and romance.
2.8K 120 15
***The Buckingham Nicks alternate universe returns in the early 2000s with the era of Say You Will!!!*** It's 2002 and Stevie, just home from her Tro...