A Vampire Life | Book 4

Galing kay Anslee247

With the death of another family member, how will it affect the new path of motherhood that Taylor is on. Fin... Higit pa

A Trail Of Bodies
Mommy
Recovering
Family Friend
Tristan de Martel
Mrs. Ripper
Moms Coming Home To You
Blast From The Past
Trap
Prophecy Coming True
Our Boys
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Ghost Of Taylor's Past
Taken
Three Breeds. One Baby
Nomad
Salvatore Boarding School
Reaper Pole
Death Threat
Almost Out
Momma Alpha
Zane Christopher Orton
We're Here For You

President Teller

4 0 0
Galing kay Anslee247

*Jax walked up to Clay's room. Val was talking to another nurse when she saw Jax. She nodded yes as he made his eyes glow. Jax walked into Clay's room and shut the blinds. Clay slowly opened his eyes as he saw what felt like to him the reaper coming to get him. All Clay smelled was a pissed off wolf and knew he was screwed*

Clay: Son...*Jax pulled his knife out and pressed it against Clay's throat*...

What are you?

Jax: I read the letters and I know you killed my father...*Clay groaned in pain as he felt the knife pressed more into his neck*...Piney...You trying to kill Taylor.

Clay: Please...Son.

Jax: Don't. Don't call me that. The only reason I am not putting a stake through your heart is because I need this cartel deal to happen. Those Irish pricks won't deal with anyone else.

Clay: You have to let me tell you.

Jax: No. You are done telling me anything, anymore. Now I am the one telling you. You are stepping down as president. You can sit at the table, you can vote and that's it. You keep the Irish happy and you stay out of my way. If you don't, I will let the club read the letters and tell them that you have been made vampire. Then I'll let Opie tell everyone that it was you who murdered his old man.

Clay: Who gave you the letters?

Jax: Doesn't matter.

Clay: Gemma?

Jax: You stay away from Taylor and my mother.

Clay: This is a mistake...*Jax pressed the knife hard, growled as his eyes went went red and started to glow*

Jax: Do. You. Understand?

Clay: Yeah...*Jax then tore off the president patch from Clay's kutte*...You might as well kill me...*Jax chuckled*

Jax: You already are...*Jax spit on Clay and bumped into Gemma as he walked down the hall*

Gemma: You can't leave me Jackson.

Jax: I am not going anywhere. Don't worry. He won't hurt you again and this vampire thing. Mom, nobody can know about that. I mean it. Do you hear me?...*She nodded yes and watched him walk off...

Taylor started to unpack because something was telling her deep down that they weren't leaving. Eric stood in the doorway as he felt her anger and pain. Taylor wiped her tears as she put away their kids clothes. Eric slowly came behind her and she cried in his arms. Taylor held onto Eric tightly and he rubbed her head.

He said a Swedish poem that his mom used to say in times of comfort. Taylor felt defeated, like they were so close and it blew up in her face. She knew that she should just leave but she wanted her kids to have their father as well. There was no way that she could leave him behind. She wanted her whole family out and safe*

Eric: I thought...*Taylor looked at him and he sighed. He kissed her forehead as they heard Jax walk up*

Jax: Can...Can I talk to her?...*Eric went and sat with Marianna*

Taylor: How long until you have to leave?

Jax: An hour or less...*Taylor sat on the couch and looked at Abel. Jax sighed as he took his hat off and sat next to her*...The CIA is behind this Irish cartel hookup.

Taylor: What! Jax!?

Jax: They have been playing us. If I kill Clay then the Irish walk away. The deal falls apart and the feds take us down.

Taylor: I-I don't even know what to say.

Jax: I'm not supposed to tell anyone. Baby, I can't keep any more secrets.

Taylor: It's okay. You can tell me anything baby...*She caressed his face*...Does this mean you have to stay?

Jax: Walking away from my club is one thing but letting it die. I can't do that. It's in me. I'm so sorry. I know you have to go...*Taylor teared up and he held her hand*...Taylor, you take our kids and you go home.

Taylor: Jax...Please. Please, don't make me do this...*He started to cry as he saw her heartbreak. Taylor cried more and kissed him*

Jax: I will send you all the money I can get my hands on for you...*Taylor closed her eyes*...Hey, I'll come to you. You can't get rid of me that easily...*She smiled*...I love you so much Taylor.

Taylor: I love you more Jackson...*He kissed her deeply and she cried again as he walked off. Eric walked in and wrapped his arm around her as he sat next to her. He put her head on his chest and rubbed her head. He hated when she was in pain and he hated that she was crying over Jax. But he had to be there for her and he always would.

Eric had his own opinion on Jax but he wouldn't let that stop him from being there or spending time with Taylor. Yes, he wished that Taylor was back home with her kids and safe but he also wanted her happy. He saw how happy Jax made her, even when she didn't want to show it in front of him...Eric knew. It killed him but he was happy for her*...I can't leave him. I love him. How am I-what about the kids?

Eric: I know baby. I know. Look at me...*Taylor looked up at him and he wiped her tears*...I promise you that no matter what happens I will get all of you out safe. Even Jax...Do you hear me?

Taylor: Don't ever stop loving me.

Eric: I wouldn't ever. Don't you ever say those words again...*He kissed her forehead and sighed as she went to check on Marianna. Eric met her downstairs and they shared a blood bag*...You, my child, are from Viking blood. Nobody can stop you. You are his and he is yours. You are his old lady. I am so proud of you and the mother you have become...*Taylor smiled and held his waist*...Your progeny needs his maker. Go be his alpha and maker...*Taylor kissed him deeply*...I love you.

Taylor: I love you...*Taylor vamp sped to the clubhouse*...Oh...Sorry.

Jax: It's okay baby...*Taylor walked to him as he now sat in the president chair and she bent down to her knees*

Taylor: I'm not going anymore. I'm right here with you baby...*Taylor then walked behind him to rub his chest and shoulders. Gemma walked in and saw them. It reminded her of John and her. She saw them as her and John. The new power couple and now Taylor had the power. Taylor made her eyes glow as she looked at Gemma*

Jax: Can I have a moment with my wife?...*The guys got up and Taylor sat on the table. Jax rubbed on her thighs and smiled at her*

Taylor: I know you have to do this but I meant what I said. I am here for you...*She looked at the gavel, Jax followed her eyes and he raised an eyebrow as she picked it up*

Jax: The hell do you think you're doing?

Taylor: Wha?...*He grabbed her throat and she licked her lips. Jax kissed her once he stood*

Jax: You like the feel of all that power? Put it down...*She bit her lip and he smiled*...Filthy whore baby...*Jax slowly slid his hand inside her pants and she put her head back to moan*

Juice: Jax...*Juice looked away*

Jax: I'm busy. Shut the door and tell Chibs...*Taylor lifted up as Jax pulled her pants off*

Taylor: Uhhh...*She unbuckled his pants and he smacked her hand away*

Jax: Easy babe. Nice and slow...*He kissed her*...As president I should take my time with things...Right?

Taylor: No. Take me...*Jax growled as he laid her back on the reaper table. She moaned, feeling his tongue. Oh, how he loved having her on the reaper table. Something about it made it feel more dangerous, scandalous and even loving. Taylor moaned louder as Jax vamp sped his tongue*...Yess JAX!

Jax: Mmm. Babe...*Jax pulled his pants down*

Taylor: Babe?

Jax: The way you look on this reaper table right now...*She smiled big*...Don't you dare move...*She moaned as he entered her and they moaned for each other as they made love*

Taylor: No, don't leave. Is it weird that I find comfort in laying on this table with you?...*Jax chuckled*...Come home with me.

Jax: I wish baby but I have to go meet up with the club...*Taylor sighed as she caressed his face*

Taylor: Mmm. Okay baby. I love you.

Jax: I love you too babe.

*It was a few months later, as things were changing more things were flying by. Thomas was making more and more sentences. Marianna was almost four months old, smiling and loving on her dad. Abel was laughing as much as he could. Kelly was ready to pop any day and Taylor couldn't wait to meet her niece or nephew. As the club put old enemies aside, new ones popped up*

Jax: Look at you. You are ready to pop.

Kelly: I know...*Taylor smiled at her sisters belly*...Thanks for dinner...*Taylor hugged her and Randy. Gemma walked in and glared at Taylor. Taylor made her eyes glow and Jax saw the look between the two*

Jax: We okay?

Gemma: All good...*Taylor started to clean up and Gemma answered her phone. Jax held Taylor from behind and kissed her neck*...Jax, it's for you. Unser.

Jax: Yeah? Wh-...How? Okay...*He sighed*...Thanks.

Taylor: Jax, baby? What is it?...*She rubbed his shoulders as he looked stressed*

Jax: Warrants out for us...*Taylor sighed and put her hands on her hips*...This guy bought those witnesses.

Taylor: I'll call Eric and Lowen. If Pope got those people to lie then we can prove it.

Gemma: No, you can't turn yourselves in.

Bobby: Pope did this to get you inside and then off us in the county. Kill never gets put on him.

Chibs: Chucky said Sheriffs just came to the clubhouse looking for us and the next best place is here.

Gemma: You have to go Jax.

Taylor: Running...Jax, no.

Gemma: And have them get shanked to death in prison is better?...*Taylor made her eyes glow*

Taylor: He is not going to end up a fugitive. We have three small children!

Gemma: Yeah and that's exactly my point!

Taylor: He-

Jax: Stop!

Gemma: Baby, you have to buy yourself some time. Make sure you're protected.

Bobby: She's right...*Taylor put her head down*

Gemma: I know where you can go. You'll be safe there.

Jax: Okay. Call the guys. Let's roll.

Taylor: Jax, wait. Please. Just think about this...*He held her face and kissed her deeply*

Jax: Baby, if we don't then we're dead on the inside. Stay here and take care of our kids. I will call when I have a plan.

Taylor: I love you Jax.

Jax: I love you too...*Gemma glared at Taylor as Jax and her kissed. Taylor sighed as she watched them leave. She walked up to Marianna as she heard her crying*

Taylor: I got you baby girl...*Taylor picked up her baby girl and looked out the window when she heard knocking*...What?

Roosevelt: Sorry...*Taylor started bouncing trying to keep her daughter calm*...Do you know where your husband is Mrs. Teller?

Taylor: No, I haven't seen him since this morning but if you hear anything. We have three kids. For the sake of them...Let me know...*He nodded*...I should get her back to bed. She has been restless...*Taylor walked up and heard Jax's burner phone. It was a text from Jax and she called Kelly*

Kelly: Hey, you okay?

Taylor: I know you are way over pregnant but...

Kelly: I'm okay. What is it sister?

Taylor: I...

Kelly: Of course. Just uh...Give me and Randy a few. Be right over.

Taylor: I owe you all the baby clothes...*Kelly smiled and hung up. A few hours later Taylor made it to Jax. Feeling her body become at peace a little that she was able to see him. Things were getting so out of control that she didn't know how to mash down certain feelings. Eric told Taylor that he would be here by nightfall. He feared that all the events that had been happening with the club were taking a turn for the worst.

Making sure her family had an escape plan to safety was high on his list. But with how Taylor sounded on the phone, he knew that Jax could be going to jail again. Jax knew it would happen and if he wanted anyone with his kids then it was Eric. He knew their history but he also knew that meant Eric would keep her safe no matter what*

Tig: Jax, Taylor just pulled up...*Jax smiled as he walked out and saw Taylor*

Jax: Hey baby...*Taylor smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed*...Come on...*Taylor held his hand as they walked inside and saw the others at the table*...Baby, this is Nero. He has been letting us stay here...*Taylor looked around at the new porn place and she almost rolled her eyes*

Taylor: Hi, thank you for keeping them safe.

Nero: Of course.

Jax: This way...*Jax kept his hand on her hip as they walked off*

Lowen: Mrs. Teller...*Taylor nodded at her*...Eyewitnesses look legit. Twentys, black, no priors.

Bobby: Damon Pope hired those witnesses.

Lowen: If he did, we have to prove that in court.

Jax: Pope doesn't want a trial.

Gemma: He wants them dead.

Taylor: She knows that...*Gemma glared at Taylor*

Jax: I need time. I have to secure protection inside.

Lowen: If I tell the DA you're going to turn yourselves in...*She looked at her watch*...Good faith gets you about eight hours. After that, you're fugitives evading arrest...*Taylor sighed and Jax looked at his phone*

Jax: It's Clay. See what he wants...*Chibs nodded as he took the call*...Mom, keep an eye on Tig...*Gemma walked over to Tig*...You feel her in on RICO?

Taylor: Yeah, as best as I could...*Lowen frowned in confusion*

Lowen: How do you know there is a RICO case against you?

Jax: Otto Delaney turned. Gave up Bobby's involvement as history...*Lowen nodded slowly*

Lowen: Why you?

Bobby: Personal...I was sleeping with his old lady. Otto got me up to Stockton and told me why he was ratting. Then, after that, the feds came and locked me up. I was in a holding cell for three weeks.

Lowen: And did they drop the charges?

Jax: I...Well, not exactly...*Lowen sighed*

Lowen: Jax, I can't do my job with not exactly...*Jax looked at Taylor and she nodded*

Jax: The case is being held over our heads. I can't say who. There is a chance that it could all come crashing down...*Lowen looked at Taylor*

Taylor: He's telling the truth.

Lowen: Sounds like it's the feds?

Jax: We have to figure out a way to kill this case. This is all confidential and stays between us...*Chibs walked back over*

Chibs: Aye, not good brother. Those home invasions. Hit your moms house. Unser was there feeding the bird and got stomped.

Taylor: What!?

Bobby: This is not about payback brother.

Jax: At my moms house?...*Chibs nodded and Taylor sighed. Jax stood up and paced as he had to think. It made Taylor think of Eric and how he does the same thing*...Okay, take my mom to her house and sort out the damage. Put the club on alert, wives, kids. Taylor, I want Eric with you at all times...*Bobby walked off to Gemma and Taylor nodded. She stood to rub his shoulders and he sighed*...Make the call. We'll turn ourselves in tonight. Clubhouse and I'll double the retainer while you look into Otto.

Lowen: On it.

Taylor: Thank you.

Jax: Look at you. You really handled this the last couple of months.

Taylor: See what happens when you give me more dick...*They both chuckled and kissed*

Chibs: Hey, we got an address. Forty minutes out from here. Juice has our ride.

Taylor: Wha? No, the APB went wide.

Jax: Give me a minute...*Chibs walked off*

Taylor: Just let the other guys go.

Jax: Babe, I have to make sure Tig's kid is okay.

Taylor: And what about ours? What if...*She sighed*...I'm sorry. Go help Tig and I'll see you later?

Jax: Everything will work out. I love you.

Taylor: I love you too...*They kissed deeply and she watched him walk off*

*Two more chapters left! Just two more! Xoxo*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.4K 412 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
342K 17.3K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
383K 15.6K 52
His hand muffled my scream for help, he tries to shush me but I only struggle harder to get away from him. My tears are falling onto his hand but he...
238K 7.6K 23
Lauren's parents were murdered when she was just fifteen years old. At school she is the badass who stays by herself, till one day of her senior year...