Irresistible Pulchritude

By Saiiros

Fascination Series 1st instalment. Can you resist her beauty? More

Irresistible Pulchritude
Primero
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Ultimo

Chapter 25

2.8K 131 8
By Saiiros

THE ISSUE lasted for a week. She didn't set any press conference to clear her name, it was clearly clean in the first place. But of course, may mga tao na hindi 'yon palalampasin ng mga tao, especially the paparazzi. They're living for someone else's life issues.

"The hearing is already done. It was an edited picture of my daughter." Kyst, her father, answered.

"Sir, did you see the photo yourself?"

Nag isang linya ang mga kilay ni Khaila sa tanong na 'yon.

"Why would I look at it?" inis na tanong pabalik ng Papa niya. "I just know that it's not my daughter."

Khaila was leaning on Atticus' chest. She was busy watching and he's playing with her hair, pinapaikot nito ang dulo ng buhok niya sa daliri nito.

"I'm really proud of you." Atticus uttered and dropped a small kiss on her forehead.

"You've been saying that since last week?" Khaila wrinkled her nose.

He slowly chuckled. Atticus played her hand, her fingers, and later on interlocked their hands.

"I heard she'll be facing another case…"

Mrs. Gracia filed a case against his husband and Veron, unfortunately, the third party. Veron was using Gracia's name, posing as the old man's daughter, when in fact he was fucking her behind his wife's back.

It disgusted her but it was a natural thing when it comes to their industry. If a model, or an artist wanted to climb the ladder of success as fast as they could. They will look for a sponsor and the next thing was just pure disgusting. Kailangan lang ng iba na tiisin 'yon.

That's why her father built an agency. Their Agency was for those aspiring models, hindi na nila kailangan gawin 'yon, because the Agency was the one who'll give them projects and all they needed to do was to choose. They made sure na pantay pantay ang mga ito. Their next projects will depend on their performance.

Ingat na ingat ang Papa niya sa mga alaga nilang modelo. If someone choose to climb through sponsorship, wala na silang magagawa roon.

"Veron might be behind the bars now… but, the edited photo of me will be forever kept on people's minds." Khaila bitterly answered.

It pains her to think every time na makikita ng mga tao ang mukha niya, sa internet, sa mga magazine, sa billboard, everywhere. Ang una nilang maiisip ngayon ay ang mga picture na hindi naman siya. They won't think of her as Khaila Miller, the famous model.

Pansamantala rin siya na tumigil mag extra sa pagtuturo sa sariling paaralan nila. Of course, their students were also know how to use social media. Hindi malabo na nakita ng mga ito ang picture na 'yon.

"We're just here…" Atticus squeezed her hand.

Lumayo lang siya kay Atticus nang marinig na bumukas ang pinto ng unit niya. A sign that her team arrived.

"Beh! Ready ka na?" Gayle immediately asked her. "Ay, hello po!" kaagad na sabi nito nang makita si Atticus na nakaupo.

"Yes? I think. Let's start from the basics?" nakangiwi na tanong niya.

Gayle chuckled at her reaction. "Basic lang naman ang makeup na ginagawa ko sayo, beh. Yaka mo 'to!"

"Yaka?" Jane asked. Kunot na kunot ang noo nito.

"Kaya, mare, ayun 'yon!" Amanda answered. "Palagi mo naman kasama si Chris, bakit hindi mo natutunan 'yan?"

"He's normal when we're together." Jane shrugged.

The three of them shared a knowing look. Lumabi lang siya at nilapitan si Gayle na hinahanda ang mga gamit na gagamitin nila.

"Ang sabi naman is yung everyday look mo lang. Putcha, nakalimutan namin sabihin na hindi ka naman araw-araw naka makeup!" Problemado na sabi ni Gayle.

Mahina lang siyang tumawa.

"Okay, dala ko naman ang personal kit ko. Gamitin mo 'tong sayo, ha? Gagawin ko sa sarili ko ang madalas na look mo, all you need to do is to copy me. Kuha?" Gayle asked.

Atticus silently watched them. Khaila was busy copying everything what Gayle's doing to her face. It was indeed a simple look, hindi mabigat ang foundation na pinagamit nito sa kanya ngayon unlike kapag may photoshoot siya. Ramdam na ramdam ni Khaila ang kapal at bigat ng mga products na nilalagay sa mukha niya.

"Saan ka mag fi-film? Ire-ready ko na lahat doon ang mga gamit para hindi ka malito kung ano ang una mong ilalagay sa mukha."

"Sa room ko na lang siguro. May vanity mirror ako sa loob." Khaila answered while observing the outcome of her makeup.

Gayle stood up and get her things. Saka ito pumasok sa loob ng kwarto niya kasama si Amanda para ma-set-up na rin ang mga camera at lightning boxes.

"Do I look okay?" tanong niya kay Atticus.

Atticus' stare made her feel conscious. "You always look good, ma'am."

"My makeup?" tanong niya ulit.

"Excellent." He puckered his lips. "I already ordered your snacks, your favorite avocado milkshake is there. Eat, okay?"

Atticus tugged her chin. His thumb caressing her bottom lip. Tumigil lang ito nang tawagin na siya ni Gayle at Amanda para magpalit ito ng damit. She wore a comfortable pambahay outfit and started filming herself.

Nakahilera na ang mga gagamitin niya, mula sa skin preparation hanggang sa makeup. Lumabas ang dalawa para maging komportable siya. Khaila enjoyed filming herself, and talking while doing her makeup.

"Honestly, this is my first time doing my own makeup. I always need my artist, Gayle, to do it for me. Looks like I'm going to do it alone from now on if ever she's busy." Khaila chuckled softly.

She ended the film and thanked the future viewer of her video. Siya na rin ang nagpatay sa camera at nag-ayos sa mga gamit na nagulo niya, saka lang siya lumabas nang matapos na.

"Atticus left when you started filming. Mukhang may gagawin or baka susunduin ang anak?" Jane said when she saw her roaming her eyes around her unit. Inabot nito sa kanya ang avocado milkshake at tinanggap 'yon. "Also, you have an upcoming interview for an interview for a magazine. Don't worry you're with your aunt's daughter. They won't probably ask you about the issue."

"If I'm with her, then… Do I need to diet again? It's a summer collection, right? Do I need to wear her swimsuits?" nag-aalala na tanong niya.

"I guess? Ayos naman siguro sayo kung ang kapatid mo ang photographer mo 'no?" Jane asked.

Khaila snapped her head to Jane. "Si Kyrst ang photographer?"

Jane nodded her head.

"Then, I'm good." Khaila sipped her avocado milkshake while listening to Jane.

She planned to take her again to the gym and do cardio exercises for a week and eat less, in preparation for the photoshoot. Her stomach was still flat, but there's a tendency that she'll get bloated, especially since she's been eating a lot of sweets and carbs lately.

Khaila turns from eating her Tito Yves' delicious food to eating salad again. They also went to the gym in the afternoon and in the evening, she went out to eat dinner with Fleair and Atticus.

"You're not going to eat, Tita?" tanong ni Fleair sa kanya. Bumaba ang tingin nito sa salad na in-order niya. Her eyes were sharp, as she's torturing her salad, and then she added, "That's too little. Hindi ka po mabubusog."

Atticus tapped her daughter's hand and answered for her, "Fleair, Tita is on a diet today. She needs to maintain her body for her photoshoot, it's for her work. Salad is healthy, too. Mabubusog 'yan."

Pasimple siyang napangiwi sa panghuli na sinabi nito.

"Diet… It means she's not allowed to eat sweets? But my baked goods…" humaba ang nguso nito.

"I'm here, Fleair. Si Papa muna ang kakain sa mga gawa mo, okay? Then, let's go bake for Tita kapag tapos na ang photoshoot niya." Lambing ni Atticus sa bata.

Fleair pouted her lips even more and said, "I won't be a model when I grow up! Gusto ko kumain ng marami!"

Amusement danced in her eyes as she looked at Fleair, pouting her lips. Khaila and Atticus laughed in unison when she crossed her arms.

"Whatever you like, Fleair," sagot niya sa bata.

HINDI NA HUMIWALAY ang anak niya kay Khaila pagkatapos ng dinner nila. She had no choice but to go home with them. And when they got home, ang magaling niyang anak, sinolo si Khaila.

Kasama ni Fleair si Khaila sa kwarto nito, habang siya naman ay nasa sala kausap ang gago niyang kaibigan.

[Sir! I can imagine you shaking in fear because your woman, oh! I'm so sorry, my bad, she's not yet your woman!] Malakas itong tumawa. [Khaila can ruin you and your reputation in just one snap! You hear me, Atticus? One snap, sir! Kaya ka niyang patumbahin kapag nang ghost ka pa!]

Hindi siya sumagot at hinayaan lang si Lhey na pagtawanan siya. It was Lhey's way to relieve his stress, kaya hinahayaan niya na lang.

Teaching here in the Philippines was much more fun than teaching abroad. Pero mas mataas ang sahod sa ibang bansa… so, of course, hindi bale na ang stress, mataas lang sana ang sahod.

[Babalik pa ba kayo rito?] Lhey asked when he finally redeemed himself from laughing hard.

"If needed, then, yes. We'll probably stay here in the Philippines. Nandito si Khaila." Atticus answered.

Babalik din ang Mama niya sa Pilipinas dahil hindi ito komportable sa ideya na iniiwan niya ang anak sa sekretarya niya kapag busy siya at kung may pupuntahan man.

Kaagad na lumingon si Atticus nang marinig na bumukas ang pinto sa kwarto ni Fleair. Khaila stretched her arms and yawned.

"Why didn't you sleep with Fleair?" tanong niya.

"You want me to?" tanong nito pabalik.

Atticus couldn't answer her question. He's torn between asking her to sleep with him tonight, or let her sleep with his daughter.

"You're gonna be busy this month…" Atticus changed the topic.

Nakita niya ang schedule nito kanina na ginagawa ni Jane. According to her, lahat ng trabaho nito ay nakuha lang nila noong um-attend sila ng runway show. Kung saan niya ito ulit nakita.

She was stunning that night. She outshines everyone. Including the birthday celebrant.

"Hmm, I'm actually worried. Baka hanapin ako ni Fleair."

Umupo ito sa tabi niya.

"Hahanapin ka namin…" Atticus included himself. He twisted his body a little and rested his arm on the backrest of the sofa. Playing with her fading soft curls hair.

"I'll try to make time?"

Mabilis siyang umiling. "You don't have to, really. Just message me if you're free and I'll call. We'll talk while you rest."

"I can make time, you know." Pilit nito.

Umiling ulit siya. He's taking too much of her time, she has things to do and he knows what she needs to prioritise. He and his daughter can wait.

"It's fine, ma'am, really…" paos na bulong niya.

And that's what they did for a month. He carefully explained to his daughter why they couldn't be with Khaila for the meantime, because this was his way too to give her the space she needs. To think about them.

He never stops sending her food, texting her even though there's a time na wala itong reply, and flowers. Atticus was even searching on the internet how to properly court her.

Hindi sila pumupunta sa unit ni Khaila. Nagkasya silang dalawa ni Fleair na sa cellphone lang ito nakakausap, kahit na minsan ay pinapanood na lang nilang dalawa ni Fleair ang tulog na Khaila.

"Lola is going home, Papa?" Tumatalon na tanong sa kanya ng anak.

Atticus cupped his daughter's face and nodded his head. "Yes, Fleair. Be a good girl when Papa is not around, okay?"

"I am good!" Nag thumbs up pa ito sa kanya.

Umiiling na bumaling ulit siya sa laptop niya para tapusin ang natitirang trabaho. Hindi niya na ulit iniwan sa bahay ang anak. She's always with him. Fleair loves to stay in his office, lalo na at may maliit itong bahay bahayan.

She sometimes sleeps there or plays with her dolls when he's busy. Hindi ito nagreklamo na naiinip, because they bribed her with food. She's starting to love Avocado milkshake, too.

"Sir, you received an invitation."

"Invitation for?" Atticus asked for it and his secretary gave it.

Nagmamadali niya 'yon binuksan. Atticus smiled widely when he saw the invitation. They never failed to invite him even though he already told them he's not interested. And he's glad that they still did.

"Fleair! Come here, baby!" tawag niya sa anak. Lumapit ito sa kanya at nakitingin din sa hawak niya. "We're finally going to see your Tita!"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ng anak niya at nagtatalon. "Papa, can I call her Mama?"

Atticus carried his daughter and made her sit on his lap. Inayos niya ang nagulong buhok nito kanina habang nagtatalon ito.

"Let's ask her first, okay? Are you ready?"

Fleair giggled when he playfully tickled her. "I am ready, Pa. How about you?"

Naghahamon na tumingin sa kanya ang anak niya.

"Do you think I'm not?" tanong niya rito.

Fleair playfully shrugged her shoulders and ran towards her small house. Afraid that he might tickle her again. Atticus smiled as he watched his daughter giggling to herself.

Atticus finally found someone who can make her daughter smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 76.2K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
26.2K 214 7
G!p Bottom Billie :) Slow updates
3.3M 191K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
314K 8.9K 23
Warning: SPG|R-18|MATURED CONTENT Started: 08|March|2021 Ended: 19|March|2021