Random thoughts and One-shots

By Leelei1980

These are just Random thoughts that go running through my head on a daily basis , all about our favorite Dun... More

You give me fever
Let's Wrestle
Hot under the hood
All time high🌶️
Head over heels
104 Reasons🌶️
Fun in the sun 🌶️
Wet and wild🌶️
Island Time 🌶️
Daddy's Girl
Cabin Fever🌶️
Golden Girls
dilf Eddie x reader - Prologue - In the beginning - Part one- Connection 🌶️
Dilf Eddie and Reader- In the Beginning- Part two - Meeting Mr. Munson
Dilf Eddie and reader - In the beginning- Part Three - Betrayal
Dilf Eddie- I've got you Sweetheart 🌶️
Dilf Eddie part 3- Clearing the air🌶️
Dilf Eddie- Part 2 -Sticky Sweet🌶️
Dilf Eddie- part 4- Hawkins High Reunion 🌶️
Hawkins High Reunion- Part 2🌶️
Dilf!Eddie Part 6 -Excuse me Sir...🌶️
Dilf!Eddie x reader -part 7 Parental warning
Dilf!Eddie part 8- Nothing else Matters 🌶️
Dilf!EddiexReader Part 9- Welcome Home🌶️
Dilf Eddie and reader- Part 10-New Routines 🌶️
Dilf Eddie and Reader - Part 11- Maybe it's Destiny
Dilf Eddie x Reader- Part 12 - Family Time 🌶️
Dilf Eddie x Reader Part 13- One Night Only🌶️
Dilf Eddie x reader part 14- Just for us
Dilf Eddie x Reader Part 15- To have and to hold - Part One
Dilf Eddie+Reader Part 16- To have and to hold Part 2🌶️
dilf Eddie and reader - In sickness and in health
Dilf Eddie x reader - Making Plans
Dilf Eddie xReader- The Bachelorette Party🌶️
Dilf Eddie xReader- Bachelorette Party -Part 2🌶️
DilfEddie xReader- Happy Birthday Baby 🌶️
Dilf Eddie x Reader- 80's Mixtapes🌶️
Dilf Eddie x Reader- Who's your Daddy?🌶️
Extra-Dilf Eddie and reader - Magic hands🌶️
Extra- Dilf Eddie x Reader- Squeaky Clean 🌶️
Extra-Dilf Eddie x reader - Gonna make you Sweat
Dilf Eddie and reader extra - Dreaming of the future, thinking of the past🌶️
Countdown to Christmas - A Steve Harrington one-shot
Up on the housetop
Mistletoe Menace 🌶️
Merry and Bright
The Final Countdown 🌶️
Bar Room Blitz 🌶️
Berry Sweet

Time of my life🌶️

284 3 0
By Leelei1980

Eddie-
I could hear the cackling from outside the door, margarita and movie night and it was my sweet Princess's turn to host. I try to make myself scarce when it is girls night but tonight band practice wrapped up a little sooner than expected. I smiled to myself , knowing what was waiting for me on the other side of the door.
" Edddiieee!"  My girl came running to me , throwing her arms around me and giving me a big kiss. " Baby, your early!"
" Yeah Sweetheart we wrapped up a little early. " I waved to Nancy and Robin who were both sitting on the couch with goofy smiles on their faces. " Hey ladies, you look like your about two Margaritas in?"
" How did you know?" Nancy smirked.
" I have a sixth sense about these things." I smiled. " I'll grab a snack and retire to the bedroom, I don't want to intrude on girls night."
" Eddie stay!! " My girl looked up at me with her lazy lidded eyes, big smile on her face, I could tell that the drinks that she consumed had kicked in, she looked fucking adorable when she was tipsy. I felt her hands wander down, squeezing my ass, the other side effect of Tequila." Just stay and watch the movie with us, the girls don't care- Do you guys care?" She hollered.
" No Eddie stay! Drink with us! " Robin said loudly.
" I'm getting ready to make  nach-oos."Nancy said in a sing song voice.
I looked down at my girl as she smiled up at me, then to the other girls whom I had known forever, they genuinely looked like they wanted me to stay. "You had me at nacho's- who wants a shot?"
The girls all cheered and my baby let go of me and got some shot glasses out of the cupboard. I was totally asking for trouble now.
I lined up the glasses and poured a tequila shot for each one of us , Robin practically jumped off the couch, Nancy following close behind. We all raised our glasses in the air ." Here's to girls night." I said , and we all tipped them back.
" So, what's the movie tonight? Friday the 13th? Halloween? Hellraiser?" I asked sitting down in our big comfy chair, Princess sitting down on my lap, snuggling in.
" Dirty Dancing!" Robin said dancing her way into the living room.
Fuck. Dirty dancing. It was the default movie that the girls would watch if none of them could agree on anything else, the movie I despised. I swear I had seen it 100 times, heard the songs even more, but for as much I hated it there was something about watching my girl watch it that made me smile, that is why I sat through it numerous times.
Robin popped the tape into the VCR and fast forwarded through the previews.
In the kitchen Nancy was making our nachos and dancing to to the song Be my baby by the Ronettes in the opening credits. And so it begins.
You see these ladies don't just watch this movie, it is a fully interactive experience, and I am sure even more so with a couple margs and a tequila shot on board. They would quote the movie, dance along and all get hearts in their eyes when Patrick Swayze would show up on the screen. The dude could dance, I'll give him that.
I held my sweet girl close as she rested her head on my shoulder and slowly twirled my hair around her finger, sitting through this movie was worth it, for this reason alone.
I watched the movie silently,chuckling to myself as the girls said the lines word for word, cheered when Johnny Castle finally entered the screen and re-enacted the dancing scenes, the crawling across the floor 'Love is strange.' scene, my Angel practically dying as she sat on my lap and watched Nancy , who was clearly Baby , crawl across the floor to Robin who was clearly Johnny , and then the both of them rolling on the floor with laughter.
" You guys are fucking nuts." I laughed." Does Steve know you guys get this fucking crazy when you watch this movie? Has HE watched this with you?"
" Of course he has- but there is usually a lot of eye rolling and sighing, your a good sport Munson, you haven't made one comment." Robin said wiping the tears from her eyes as she and Nancy got up from the floor to sit back in their seats.
" Can I just say one thing though? Don't you think it's fucking creepy that Baby is like, a teenager, and Johnny looks like he's fucking thirty? No wonder her father's fucking pissed when he finds out he's been boning his daughter." There , I had finally gotten it off my chest.
" It's not creepy, it's romantic. " My Angel smiled up at me." She had a summer fling with an incredibly handsome man that can dance amazingly."
" Is it really the dancing that does it for you Doll?" I asked her , kissing the tip of her nose.
All of the girls sighed and answered dreamily." Uh huh."
Robin shrugged." I'm not even into dudes and I still think it is hot."
"  Do you know Eddie Munson, in all the time that we have been together you have never danced with me?" My girl raised her eyebrows.
" There has to be at least one time-" I stammered.
" Zero-" she made a goose egg with her hand, " Zero times Munson!"
" I'm total shit at dancing."
" You would be fine at slow dancing, you just rock side to side."
" Yeah Eddie, even a monkey could do it." Robin snorted.
" Promise me," My sweetheart said , looking up at me with her big doe eyes, " That someday we will have our first dance?"
" I promise you Doll, we will have our first dance."
We turned our attention back to the movie, and I couldn't help but think about what she had said. I've really been a shitty boyfriend, never even stepping out on the dance floor with her, and knowing how much she loves to dance. What an asshole I've been, even if I was horrible at dancing she would be so happy and regardless , she would still love me.
" Oh honey, here comes my favorite part!" She squealed, tearing my attention from my thoughts and to the tv again. " Nobody puts Baby in the corner." She copied, so this was her favorite part?
Robin and Nancy stirred again, and my eyes flicked from them to the screen and back again. These girls had this fucking dance routine down, and it cracked me the fuck up. My Princess laughed too as they re-enacted that final dance sequence to 'Time of my life' and I thought I was going to piss myself as Nancy ran towards Robin for the lift, ran directly into her and they both fell back onto the couch. I fucking burst out laughing, and so did they.
"Woohooo!" My girl cheered." Bravo! I think that is the closest you've ever gotten guys, I bet if you had had one more margarita you would have totally crushed it." She laughed.
Nancy and Robin were gasping for air, tears rolling down their cheeks.
" Like I said , you guys are fucking nuts, but highly entertaining." I chuckled. "So do you usually put on a show too, sweet girl , or do you just sit back and watch these two maniacs? " I rubbed her leg, and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, smiling.
She smiled back." Oh I'm usually right in the thick of it, but I'm not going to give up the best seat in the house." She wiggled on my lap and winked.
I took her face in my hands and lightly kissed her.
" Awwww!" I heard Robin and Nancy say in unison.
I smirked." Well Sweetheart I think it's time for me to retire. I'll be in the bedroom if you need me."
My girl hopped off my lap and I stood,wrapping her up in my arms and pressing another kiss to her lips. " Love you, enjoy the rest of your night with the girls." I turned my head towards Robin and Nancy." I'm sure I will see you ladies passed out in the living room tomorrow morning. I'm thinking of making pancakes for breakfast?"
" Your the best Munson!" Robin pointed at me.
" Goodnight Princess, have fun." I kissed her one last time then went to bed.
*************************************
" So, Harrington, I need you to help me out man." I leaned across the counter at Family video and whispered.
" It's nice to see you too Munson." Steve smiled and leaned down too. "Got girl troubles Munson, need help in the love department?"
" Fuck you, my girl and I are doing just fine in the love department."
" I know it, Nancy told me. Said you two are absolutely adorable together. So what's up?"
" I need you to teach me how to dance."I whispered ,looking around to make sure no one heard. "I mean I've seen you dance at parties, you probably took dancing lessons as a kid right?"
" Hold on a minute, let me clarify. Your asking me to teach you how to dance?" Steve smirked.
" Can you please not be fucking weird about this? It was hard enough for me to work up the courage to ask you."
" And why, can I ask are you interested in learning?"
I sighed. "The other night when the girls were at my place they were watch Dirty Dancing-"
" Shit, you got sucked into watching it?"
" I need you to teach me how to dance like that Johnny guy."

" Ok so first of all, I did take dancing lessons when I was a kid , but they don't exactly teach dirty dancing to 7 year olds, I learned Ballroom and Latin-"
"But you have moves, please don't make me beg, this is already embarrassing enough. I just want to surprise my girl alright? She said guys that can dance are sexy and I want her to think I am sexy. I can't dance, I'm awkward as fuck. She brought up the fact that we have never danced together. If I could pull this off-"
"Your such a softie for this girl Munson- because I'm such a romantic at heart I will help you out. But if you think I'm lifting your ass in the air, or gently caressing the inside of your arm your fucking nuts."
" Jesus Christ no!"
" You do realize that we are going to have to call in reinforcements-"
" Shit man I was really kind of hoping to keep this quiet-"
" You said it yourself dude, they know that movie inside and out, they know the dances."
" They've got to fucking promise, PROMISE, not to say anything to anyone else. Not my girl, and especially not the Shrimp Squad. If they find out Harrington, I'm kicking your ass."
" Real nice Eddie, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart." Steve gestured at me." First of all,you need to work on your posture Munson."
I stood up straight." I really do appreciate it Harrington, like for real. I just want to give my girl a first dance that she will never forget."
"Alright,alright it get it. We will have you dancing like Fred Astaire in no time."Steve crossed his arms across his chest.
I furrowed my brows." Who the fuck is Fred Astaire?"
" Nevermind. My house tomorrow, after work. Oh ,and Munson, be ready to have the time of your life."
" Jesus Christ Steve," I rolled my eyes and sighed."What the fuck am I getting myself into?"
*************************************
I showed up promptly on Steve Harrington's doorstep ten minutes after he got home from work. I was fucking nervous, but it would be worth it in the end.
I jumped as the door opened and Steve stood there shaking his head at me."You came to practice dancing in jeans and boots? What the hell,Munson?"
" What the hell Steve? You didn't give me specific instructions, you just told me to show up."
" But everyone knows you don't stretch and warm up in jeans! You want something non- constricting, so you can move around freely,comfortably."
I looked him over, he was wearing a tank with a pair of basketball shorts. " I didn't even think about stretching. Jesus."
" You can barrow a pair of sweatpants." He motioned for me to come in. " Your going to owe me big time ."
I was thankful that for my first lesson it was just the two of us, I didn't need the girls around to pick on me, I was awkward as fuck. I made it through the stretches and warm ups fine , but once the actual lessons started..
" Ok Munson, move your hips."
I looked at Steve, eyebrows raised."Like how?"
" Like rock them." He demonstrated.
I did my best to copy him and he ran his hands over his face.
" Your so stiff, loosen up man. I feel really bad for your girl if your moving your hips like Mr. Roboto in the bedroom-"
" Don't you worry about my hips, my hips work just fine. I have never had one complaint-"
" Show me how you move your hips." Steve said again.
My eyebrows furrowed." Like when I'm fucking?"
" Sure, Eddie, like your fucking."
" This is so fucking weird."
" I'm not judging your technique, just move your fucking hips!"
" Alright,alright! Excuse me for being a little weirded out by this whole thing-"
" You want to learn how to 'Dirty Dance' but you don't want to show me how you move your hips? What part of 'Dirty' dancing do you not understand? You saw how Patrick Swayze danced right? He's practically humping the air."
I sighed. "Maybe I'm a fucking idiot for thinking I can do this."
" You can do it Munson. " Steve shook his head at me." It blows my mind that you can get on stage and turn into a confident heavy metal god, but your embarrassed to dance in my basement? You know music, you know rhythm, now you just need to find it deep within yourself."
I smirked." Dance instructor and motivational speaker?
Harrington smiled." Stop moving the lips and start rolling the hips."
************************************
" Hey Baby, how was band practice?" My sweet girl asked from the kitchen as I carried my guitar case into the the house.
" It was awesome Princess, " I set the case down and slid right up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling into her neck. She leaned back into me and purred as she stirred whatever sauce she was making on the stove, the apartment smelled fucking amazing.
I hated lying to her, I was at Steve's, prancing around like ballerina, well not exactly. I was feeling confident enough after my first couple lessons with Steve to bring in Robin and Nancy. They gave me so much shit , but then congratulated me on being the sweetest most devoted boyfriend in the world. They knew how much it took for me to do this , completely stepping outside my comfort zone, and they appreciated the effort, they appreciated what I was willing to do for their friend.
They were kind, even when I was tripping over my own fucking feet, and would praise and cheer for me when I would get something right. I was getting there. I felt like such a fucking douchebag dancing around the house whenever I had a moment alone , but I needed to practice, I needed to get it right, for her.
" Oh boy Eds, your all sweaty. " She laughed." What where you guys going in that garage?"
" It's hard work playing Metallica Sweetheart.I'm screaming and shredding, it's a fucking work out."
" Well it's really working out for you because damn baby, I swear your getting jacked. Your so sexy."She turned off the burner than spun around in my arms. She ran her fingers up my arms ,over my biceps, up to my shoulders then down my chest. She looked up at me and smiled devilishly as her hands traveled down to the edges of my damp shirt, grabbing it and pulling it up over my head. I got goosebumps.
Shit, maybe all this dancing and 'keeping my core tight' has been paying off. I was using muscles I didn't even know I had, and for the first few weeks I was sore as a motherfucker.
" Your so goddamn fine baby, got me all worked up, thinking about you playing your guitar, working sooo hard."She murmured into my lips, kissing me, her mouth moving along my jaw, working her way down my neck.
I groaned at the feeling of her soft lips on my skin. " Sweetheart," she kissed her way along my collarbone. " Fuck, Sweetheart,"
" Yeah baby?" She whispered, her teeth lightly grazing across my shoulder.
" Fuuck, that feels so good, but Angel -"
I felt her hand travel down to the waistband of my pants." Babe-"
" What's the matter Love?" She toyed with the button on my jeans then popped it open.
" I'm fucking disgusting, I'm sweaty-"
" I love you when your dirty." She looked up at me and winked. " But I was thinking that maybe I could help you clean up before dinner. Maybe we could hop in the shower and I could help you soap up, help you get those hard to reach places, maybe you could help me out in return? I'm feeling a little filthy myself." She nipped at my skin.
Jesus, I fucking loved this girl. I grabbed her ass and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me." It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it."
*************************************
" I think you've got it Munson." Steve said smiling as he watched me practice my dance with Nancy. We had made some modifications, stolen pieces of dances throughout the movie, Robin and Nancy absolutely loved it and approved.
" Your going to knock her socks off, you do realize that right?" Robin said excitedly as I chugged some water and wiped my face with the corner of my shirt.
" I hope so, I fucking owe it to her. Now tell me honestly, do I look like a fucking dipshit? Like for real, don't try to spare my feelings, I don't want to look like a fool and I don't want to embarrass her." I sighed." I want it to be fucking perfect."
"Eddie your doing sooo great. You have got great rhythm and your timing is wonderful. Being a musician really helped." Nancy smiled. " You really caught on quick once you stopped worrying about what everyone was going to think. I think it's real romantic, that you want your first dance to be memorable, that you were willing to learn how to dance to impress her. She's going to love it."
" Her birthday is next weekend, we'll finally get to see her reaction." I ran my hands through my hair." I'm glad I won't have to keep lying about my whereabouts."
" It's for a good reason though." Robin pat my shoulder.
" I couldn't have done any of this without you guys. You don't understand how thankful I am. I owe you guys big time-"
" You don't owe us anything-" Nancy smiled.
" Speak for yourself Nancy, do you know how many times he stepped on my toes in the beginning ?" Steve smirked." I'm thinking dinner, drinks-"
" Pizza, beer- absolutely."
" A movie-,"
" A movie? You want me to take you on a fucking date? "
" Well I do feel rather close to you now, after all we have been through this past month-"
" Fucker."
Steve laughed. " Beer works for me."
"You got it buddy. Seriously though guys, thanks."
"'It will be so worth it to see the look on her face. Your going to take her in your arms, and your going to lead her around the floor and it's going to feel so natural. She is a wonderful dancer."
" I just can't fuck it up."
Steve crossed his arms in front of his chest." Honestly Munson, you could fall flat on your face and that girl would still love and appreciate the fact that you tried. She is head over heels in love with you."
" I'm a lucky son of a bitch to have gotten such an Angel of a girl. I don't deserve her."
" You do, you guys deserve each other . What you have is real." Robin smiled. "So just be happy."
" You're absolutely right."
*************************************
" Baby, where are you taking me?" My girl hollered from the bathroom, steam rolling out from under the door as she showered.
I opened up the door and stepped inside." I told you it was a surprise Princess. I'm taking you out for your birthday."
" But baby, I need to know what to wear!!"
" You look amazing in everything you wear. "
" Well how about my birthday suit? That would be fitting right? Since it's my birthday?" She opened up the curtain and flashed me, winking.
" If we didn't have dinner reservations I'd pull you out of that shower right now , you naughty girl and give you your birthday spankings . I suppose it will just have to wait till later."
" Looking forward to it. So dinner reservations...fancy, I take it we aren't eating at Benny's."
" Not for your birthday Sweetheart-"
" I would be happy with Benny's-"
" But tonight is a special occasion."
" Well since you know the plans and I don't you should go in and pick out my outfit."
I smirked." You would trust me to do that?"
" Of course! Go in my closet and pick out something for me to wear, lay it on the bed and I'll finish getting ready so we can go!"
" Alright Dollface." I walked out of the bathroom then went in and stood in front of the open closet door, skimming over my options. A dress, but what one? She looks absolutely gorgeous in everything, but my eyes stopped on a red one, spaghetti straps, flared skirt, I had seen her wear it to a wedding before. It was a little fancy but not too much. I took the hanger off the rod and laid the dress on the bed. Found a black pair of shoes and put them out as well. She would look beautiful.
I took the next couple of minutes to change my own outfit, black pants and a black button down shirt, then went out and paced in the living room.
I was so fucking nervous, I wanted everything to be perfect. While I was taking my sweet Angel out to a fancy dinner, our friends were going to be decorating a room at the Hideout where they would all be waiting to surprise her. And then we would finally dance.
" Ta-Da!"
I looked up and my jaw dropped. There she was in her red dress looking absolutely stunning .
" You look gorgeous Sweetheart, I don't even have the words.." I walked over to her and looked her over again. Her hair was down but one side was pinned back, in her ears she had small dangly pearl earrings and she was wearing a matching pearl pendant that was nestled between her perfect breasts. The dress was simple but the way her body filled it out in all the right places..
" You like?" She did a little twirl.
" Fuck yeah, I like. You look dynamite ." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close."Your so fucking beautiful."
She beamed up at me." You clean up nicely too Munson. I don't know if I have ever seen you wear real pants and a button down before, but you look fucking hot." Her hands slid behind me and she squeezed my ass." Are you sure we have to go?"
" Yes Princess we have to go, I mean look at us! We look fucking good! It would be a shame if we didn't show ourselves off." I kissed her forehead." I reserved a table at Enzo's , a nice intimate spot-"
" You got us a table at Enzo's?"
" Yeah Darling, best seat in the house. "
She smiled. " You spoil me baby."
" Its your day, you deserve it." I lightly kissed her lips, mindful of the makeup she had carefully applied earlier." Let's go celebrate!"
*************************************
Dinner had been amazing. We sat in a quiet ,cozy corner of the restaurant, drinking wine , the candlelight flickering on my girl's beautiful face.  It was so romantic.
And now we were walking into the Hideout where all of our friends were waiting to surprise her. When we rounded the corner they all jumped out and cheered." Surprise!"
She gasped and smiled." Holy Shit! A party? I thought we were just coming for a drink! This is amazing! " She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. "This is too much Baby!"
I kissed the top of her head." Not at all." I lifted her chin up with my finger and kissed her lips. " Happy birthday Sweetheart. I love you."
She smiled again." I love you so much. Thank you."
I squeezed her one more time then let her go. I watched as she walked around the room and said hi to everyone. She looked so happy.
" So lover boy are you nervous?" Steve asked , patting me on the shoulder.
" I feel like I have fucking bats instead of butterflies flying around in my stomach."
" Your going to be fine. Have a drink, relax, you've got this. And if you fuck up, no big deal she's going to love you anyway. "
" I know that, I just don't want to look like a dumbass. "
" You always do."
" Asshole."
" Seriously though you've done great, especially since you had zero experience."
" The teasing from the boys is going to be relentless I just know it. I'm going to have to kick some ass." I looked over at Dustin, Lucas , Will and Mike, as they chowed down at the food on the snack table .
" I don't know, I mean they all love your girl, I think that they will respect you for doing something that makes her happy."
" Hopefully." I watched her flutter around the room,chatting and smiling and decided Steve was right, it was time for a little liquid courage.
*************************************
Reader POV

This night had been absolutely amazing. Eddie, my sweet boy , had really gone above and beyond to make my birthday special. When I walked out of our room and saw him standing there in the black dress pants and black button down shirt, first couple of buttons undone showing off a glimpse of his tattoos and a silver chain around his neck , I wanted to jump him right then and there. He looked positively delicious.
I plopped down at a table with Nancy and Robin after practically dancing to every one hit wonder song from the 80's, the DJ tonight was totally on fire.
I looked towards the bar , saw Eddie waiting in line to get a drink, Steve right beside him. Like he could sense me watching him he looked at me and smiled. God, he had a gorgeous smile. I loved how his eyes crinkled  in the corners and his dimples popped. I smiled widely at him and he winked, it made my heart swoon.
" Hello? Are you still with us??" Robin snapped her fingers in front of me and I chuckled.
" Sorry, I just zoned out there for a minute, I was distracted."
" By a man with sweet puppy dog eyes and long , dark , flowing locks?"
" You know of him?"
" I do. And look at that, he just happens to be walking our way."
Eddie sauntered over to us, a drink in each hand." Ladies," he nodded his head to Robin and Nancy, then placed a fruity drink down infront of me , bowing dramatically." My queen."
I took his face in my hands and kissed him. I couldn't help myself. I let my tongue lightly slide into his mouth and brush against his before pulling away. "Thank you, soo much Baby. This has been an amazing birthday." I smiled then kissed his lips again.
" It's not over yet." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at me.
Oh I'm sure it wasn't, I could only imagine what he had in store for me when I got home. I got butterflies. "Maybe we should head home now.."
I winked at him.
" Gross, you guys are so gross ." Robin faked disgust .
" You can't go yet! We just started dancing! Come on, take a drink, rehydrate and get your ass out on the dance floor!" Nancy chugged the drink she had in front of her.
I took a sip of my yummy tropical drink." This is so good!!"
Eddie leaned over and took a sip from my straw." Your sweeter." He winked.
I smiled." How did I get so lucky?"
" I'm the lucky one Sweetheart." He took my hand in his and kissed it.
I squeezed his knee, looked up at him from under my lashes. Would it be so horrible if we snuck out of my party so we could- my ears perked up as I heard the intro to one of my favorite songs, (I've had) The time of my life, from my all time favorite movie, Dirty Dancing. So maybe we wouldn't sneak out quite yet-
" Sweetheart?"
" Yeah baby?"
" Would you like to dance?"
I blinked, " You want to dance with me?"
Eddie smiled, corners of his eyes crinkling." Yeah I want to dance with you. " He stood up and took my hand pulling me to my feet, then pulling me close." Nobody puts baby in a corner."
I smiled, my heart pounding in my chest as he walked me out onto the crowded dance floor. I felt an arm slide around my waist, his hand holding onto mine. He pulled me close, smiling but there was a hint of nervousness on his face.
"Eddie I didn't know you-" He dipped me and I giggled , not expecting it and then he slowly pulled me back up, our bodies flush. And then, to my amazement, he started to dance.
I had taken dance lessons most of my life and I could tell that his movements were smooth and precise, as he moved me around the dance floor. The look of concentration on his face, the intensity in his beautiful brown eyes told me that he had learned this for me, taken a leap, a huge one outside his comfort zone to learn how to dance, for me.
" Eddie, your, your wonderful." I breathed, my heart fluttering in my chest as he whirled me around the dance floor.
He smiled." It, uh took a lot of fucking practice, but I wanted our first dance to be perfect."
I was so touched. The hours and the effort he put into making this perfect. "Eddie, I don't even know what to say." I leaned in to kiss him-
" Munson it's time for you to do the solo part of the dance." Robin taped Eddie on the shoulder.
I pulled away." You learned Johnny Castles solo dance to this song?" I said in disbelief.
" Yes. But I'm not going to do it, Robin I told I wasn't going to do it, I feel like a fucking dork-"
" Of course your going to do it because we all learned it and practiced it and you know she would love to see it-"
I smiled and nodded." I would love to see it-"
" See?" Robin grabbed Eddie by the shoulders and he let go of me sighing.
" You fuckers better do it with me."
I laughed then watched as Eddie, Steve Nancy and Robin danced in front of me.
My mouth dropped open and I brought a hand up to my chest. They were incredible, He was incredible. I had seen Robin and Nancy do this dance in my living room too many times to count but Eddie- watching him dance, watching his hips, it did things to me. Eddie had always had that affect on me but watching him move like this, fuck.
I was in total and complete awe.
When he finally made his way back to he slid his arms back around my waist, grinding his hips into mine. He smirked."Did you like it? I fucking tripped up a little during that one part but-"
I took his handsome face in my hands and cut him off with a kiss. I kissed him with everything had, I kissed him far more passionately than I should have in a public place, but I didn't care. I felt his hands slide from my waist and grab my ass.
I heard cheering and wolf whistling behind us and I smiled against Eddie's lips, my forehead pressed to his." You looked so incredible out there."
He smirked. " But was I sexy? Because that is why I learned how to dance."
I threw my head back and laughed, "Eddie, you have always and will always be the sexiest man I have ever seen, you didn't have to learn to dance to accomplish that. However, that dance baby, goddamn, was sizzling hot."
I watched as a cocky smile spread across his face. " So I've always been sexy?"
I smiled. " Always."
He chuckled. " You wouldn't have thought so if you had seen me at my first dance lesson with Steve, I felt like a fucking baby deer wobblin around and shit. That was before I learned how to ' engage my core muscles' . I thought I was fucking hopeless"
That's when it clicked." That's why you came home so hot and sweaty from 'Band practice.'  That's why you started getting so ripped!"
" I swear to fucking god I was using muscles I never knew I had."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to sway." I can't believe you did all this for me."
" I love you Princess, I would do anything for you."
I bit my lip and smiled. " Anything?"
He kissed the tip of my nose. "Anything. What is it you want Sweetheart?"
I leaned in and whispered into his ear. " I want you to , discreetly of course, whisk me away to the bathroom or the van or wherever else you can think of to really show me the time of my life."
He smirked. " You want to do the horizontal Mambo, Darling? Because that is one dance I have perfected, but only because I have an amazing, and very flexible partner. "
I laughed. " Enough chit chat Munson, its time for some action."
" Hey, whatever Baby wants, Baby gets."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 554 39
Various one-shots and short multi-part stories about the man, the myth, the legend, Eddie Munson. These stories include adult content, so no minors p...
8.1K 95 12
imagines of my current obsession; eddie munson will include nsfw scenes + language lowercase intended. fem!reader. reader is 18+ big ol' book of sexu...
300K 8.8K 16
ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ, ⁱ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ (𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝟒) Eddie Munson x Fem!oc Started: 10th April 2022 Published: 17th May 2022 Finished: 8t...
552 20 7
A group of one-shots and images featuring Eddie Munson and Y/n. Eddie x f-reader Some stories will be in parts, and others will be a one-off. I do no...