LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
END

SERVED

1.7K 122 23
By Blackmermaid44

The air was tensed and the brown orbs of empress were running through everyone's face as if she studying their turmoil... Harshini released her breath saying,

" Let me make it clear..... whatever I decide, just accept it!!! Or face my wrath.....the choice is yours!! "

Everyone were silent without any expression.....of course except the kind of Anga. Her choice of words reflected only pure arrogance....which he were not ever fond of. Draupadi looked her sakha who smiled at her assuring....she chose to be remain calm, that's what her sakha want and she trusts him more than anyone else....after all it's his Maya which engulfed her to the warmth of comfort when she left alone in middle of the erupted cheers of a bunch of kshatriyas.......

She said, " Both pandavas and kaurvas must be guilty of what unruliness they discharged towards drupadakanya!!

Am strongly against any blood shed at the moment!! All I care for is innocents of aryavart!! I won't let them suffer for the dorks of kurus dynasty!! "

Harsh snickered with tight lips though all others remain calm. Karna where silent all the time waiting patiently to know what she really planned for the end. Whereas she continues,

" As per the victim her husbands are free from any sort of punishment hence they exiled for thirteen years!!

Well if that made them guilt free then I suggest the same for all kaurvas too!!! "

Draupadi stood up in a hurry all disappointed, " No way...they deserve much...."

Her words cut by the sharp words of empress, " Draupadi this is no place for you to speak!!! Sit down!! "

Those words were nothing less than a order. Fire born flinched at the audacity and involuntarily sat back. Finally the mighty vrikodar stood up showing the first one from pandvasena to pull of the courage of objecting the undefeatable lady,

" Empress!! I do have a vow to fulfill!! And I don't need a battle to wreck all hundred kaurvas with my bare hand!! The day of dyutsabha marked suyodhan fate which is in my hand!!

And not even you could stop my thirst for Dushasan's blood!! The virtue of draupadi will be replaced when I drench her in his blood!! "

Other pandavas gasped and very soon gulped seeing the strong calmness of empress faded with her eyes getting start to pierce vayuputr. She rose up from her throne with a unreadable expression... Standing their proudly she called,

" Vrikodar!!! "

Her strong voice sent chills all over his body and he tried to maintain a hard demeanor. Her lips tilted in despise as she mocked him, " You better castrate yourself first for not protecting your wife when she needed you most!! "

Draupadi gasped at the words and the followed act of empress throwing a sharp dagger towards vrikodar. Bheem jumped back in shock seeing the sharpened blade pointing at his eyes which stilled in air as if the time just got stopped. Everyone's mouth were wide opened and karna blinked seeing her with powers.....she is beyond anyone's prediction.

Harshini with all arrogance snapped making the dagger to just fade as if it never existed. Her smirk said it aloud how easy is it for her to burn them all in a moment. Bheem found himself stumbling back ashamed....

Harshini continued as if nothing happened, " So it's final!! All kaurvas except suyodhan and the second one are exiled to woods for five years!! And two years afterwards you all must serve the commoner in the entire Aryavart!!

Your weapons must raise to protect them!! Spend time in woods and streets among your subjects!! No one is allowed to be in contact with their family in these period!! "

All kaurvapatnis shared the glance of worry yet sighed understanding it is the best to take place than them sacrificing their lives for the elder. The said kaurvas released a breath and took a look at their eldest who sat expressionless as if he already cop up with the decision. They all nodded and joined their palms in agree with head hanging down. That was quite a shock to pandavas!!!

Suyodhan and Dushasan glanced each other understanding they are still in due to get punished and sure they will get much more chastened for their deeds. Karna took in a breath understanding that and no matter what happens he won't let his mitr go through that....his mitr born to be a king and he always will be.

Harshini said in a reminding tone, " Oh Vikarna shouldn't have to go through any of these....he is free from the clutches of the sin committed by his siblings!! "

Gandhari couldn't help a smile that grazed her lips despite it's her sons getting punished... finally someone acknowledged the only kaurva who dared to stand against the injustice that took place in an open sabha. Vikarna gasped and looked his eldest who nodded in confirmation making him teary eyed and join his palms towards the empress accepting her words.

Now finally her gaze landed on the two kauravas who left to know about what empress have decided for them. She smirks a little before asking, " So you both sure?? Ready to accept whatever I say?? "

Suyodhan didn't hesitated before nodding in agree followed by dushasan. Hridyanshu glanced his father and dronaputr who sat uncomfortably in their seat. One among them in trouble.... whereas abhimanyu's concerned glance somehow soothed bhanumatinandan.

Everyone were waiting for her words...and it didn't failed to make them shock,

" Suyodhan and Dushasan have to spend the next thirteen years in woods....and Indraprasth must hand back to pandavas!!!

Udayvan awaits for you two!! A decade in Udayvan and next three years as a citizen in udaipur!! "

She smiles as if it is something easy for a royal man like suyodhan to live in the enchanted woods of udaipur. The stories heard of her land were frightening and worried glances of everyone made her chuckle as she comforted the royal lady who blindfolded herself,

" I assure you all their safety is my responsibility and my land will sanitize the greed, arrogance, blood thirst, grudge and all dark feelings they hold in their heart!! "

Suyodhan gave a comforting glance to his younger one before agreeing to it...but he never could as the roaring sound of the king of Anga thundered there making him along all gasp,

" Impossible!!! "

Harshini glanced the man who like sun that growling in anger. Everyone
blinked their eyes in disbelief....what she suggested was truly fair for both sides. What made the king of Anga to object this decision of his patni....

Harshini's stance become rigid as she felt slowly anger rushing through her veins. It's always for his blind love towards jyest kaurava they fought and nothing changed....he is still there where his life dedicated to serve the gandharinandan. Yes, their friendship is something admirable...yet why he couldn't see the lose he got into cause of this bond.

She asks, " Anything wrong angaraj? "

He growls in a terribly rude tone, " Everything is wrong.....all about your doing doesn't make any sense!! You just messing with the destiny!! And I know for whom you causing this chaos!! No need!!! Just stay out...."

His words cut off by Harsh who couldn't stand with the anger lazed in the other's voice, " King!! My sister is the empress to you all and you talk as if the deadly war you gonna rage won't matter her!! "

Krishna face palmed at those words....did he just tried to silence radheya by reminding him of his wife is the empress....a truth which kept hidden from him for years. Karna snickered as expected, " As if I care!! "

Harshini who were a silent spectator to the conversation felt disappointed seeing him literally mocking her brother. She asks not losing the humility, " My king!! what exactly you want to happen?? "

He averted his gaze to her....the strong gaze of hazel and brown orbs strangled together. Hridyanshu blinks seeing his mother too in a somewhat not that good mood. And of course his father whose pride is as huge as Himalayas.

Karna reasoned his stand, " Am not against the negotiation!! Neither am insisting my mitr to rule everything by himself!!

He don't belongs to the streets....he is a born king!! He will give back their wealth and that's enough!! "

The very next instant he found harshini just a step away from him boring holes into his heart with a deep stare. She mumbled in a low demanding voice which could only hardly hear by himself along with Hridyanshu and Suyodhan who now stood beside them,

" And what made you think I will obey you?? Or you finally accepted the truth that am your long forgotten wife so you could decide in behalf of me? "

Karna's lips twiched and eyes held menance. She knew her attitude now won't help on their future....but she is tired...tired of trying herself alone to make it work. The fact what bothers him most is his mitr than her departure next day made her lose it. She meant nothing afterall......

He replied in his cold voice, " Lady!! It doesn't matter who you are....all I care about is my mitr!! I won't let anyone else force him to leave his home behind to repent for....."

Hridyanshu saw the broken feel she hid under her brown orbs at those words. Soon it replaced by some sort of determination as she spoke,

" Neither I care who comes in my way!! I will make it happen.....he must go through this for his deeds in past! "

With that she didn't spared another glance and start to walk back to her throne when an infuriated husband of her's said, " Me with Vijaya will be there in the gates of Hastinpur to stop all the forces that dares to punish my suyo!! "

Pandavas amused at the king of Anga...is it some drama between husband and wife or is he really fighting with his wife for that friend of him. While the elders gathered there rolled their eyes at the stupidity of angaraj. Even gandhari couldn't stop herself from frowning in disappointment. Honestly she is sad about staying away from her sons yet there is an inner feeling about this is being the only way to keep them alive or the less punishment they could get for what they done......

Harshini felt her own husband trying to fail her infront of all and she let out a dry chuckle not to show off her sadness as she spoke, " My king!! There will be no force and I will be all alone!!! I never used my gift to trick you into whatever we shared and never will!!

I will come with my weapon and to stop me you have to kill me!! Let your arrow pierce my flesh and be glad to take my live to save your mitr!! "

Hridyanshu and harsh shared a worried glance at her words whereas Krishna smiled sadly....no matter how much she hide...at the end he is the only weakness empress have and she even broke the shackle of her empire for him. Pandavas were clueless though they could see the tension in air.

Karna taken aback at the rigidity in her voice.....never ever a mere thought of hurting her could pass his mind. But how could he let his mitr suffer....yes he know his mitr is at fault yet he too...only cause of him being her husband or suffered enough already he can't let his mitr struggle alone, suyo would never able to accept this!!

As if figuring out his dilemma gandharinandan who till now observed everything silently stated in a serious tone ignoring his mitr presence, " Bhabhi!! Am more than okay with your decision!! Me along dushasan will obey it!! "

Surprising all dushasan hummed agreeing his brother and karna gasps. Before he could object jyest kaurva said, " Mitr!! Am grown enough to know what's better for me!! Infact am surprised bhabhi made it much easier!! "

Karna huffs in annoyance....what he have become....a fool?? Harshini smiles softly and said glancing at the fire born princess, " That's not enough suyodhan!! You both should apologize to the one whom you tormented back years in kurusabha!! "

Both the sons of king dritarastr frowns whereas Radheya yells, " No way!! "

Once again he got stopped by suyodhan's whisper like words which shook the entire sabha, " Am apologizing on behalf of all my brothers and myself for the crude act and words which intend to humiliate Drupadputri!!! "

Gandhari were the first one to gasp....the same she asked him to do multiple times and here this lady made it possible finally. Karna felt defeated as ashwattama pulled him back to his seat. Harsh and Harshini smiled to each other at the victory....

Suyodhan sighs....all for his mitr. He saw how his mitr prioritizing him above everything else and could clearly see the disappointment in bhabhi's eyes.....He would never be the reason for them to fall apart. He is sure they will find a way to each other very soon....

Harshini glanced the drupadakanya who finally released a breath and nods in approval....for the first time harshini passed a smile which is not a mocking one to the other. She rose making all pandavas and kaurvas too follow her act as she announce,

" So!! That's all for the future of aryavart!! Tomorrow we will be departing to Udaipur with suyodhan and sushasan!!

And Hastinpur will be in care of lakshman and my son till they come back!! We will protect the kingdom of kurus!!

It doesn't matter where am....So if anything happens against my wish anywhere in aryavart....that's nothing but inviting the doom!!! "

Karna's glance where fixed on her yet she didn't spared a look at his side as she glide into the air as fog as soon as she finished and the sabha slowly disambbled making him stay there alone in thoughts!!

************************************************************************

She were there glancing him bathing in moon rays....no way she could just go like last time....will try!!

" Why you are here?? To showoff your illusions??? ", He spoke not once averting his stare at the stars above....he too were not feeling well. Mind and heart were messing with his sanity. She is leaving again...that thought itself making it lot more heavier than it already is....still memories of those days alone remind him how unimportant is he to her...he just need time to grasp it all!!

" You saw it all!! I didn't had any other choice!! "

He remain silent as she reasoned, " My king!! I were desperate enough to build our life on a lie yet what I had for you never was fake!! You are the only pure feeling that ever made me feel lively!! "

She gulps as his stance didn't bulged a little. Somewhat she felt defeated....only he could make her feel that. Her voice betrayed her as she continued, " I...I never once got a chance to say to my father how much he meant to me!! He died thinking his daughter is a selfish one who abandoned his kingdom for her own happiness!!

But now am relieved that atleast I got to say my side of story to you...even though all it brought was your hatred!! "

She stared at his back emotionlessly whereas he were taking deep breaths. He felt tears filling his eyes......he wanted to accept her back yet the insecurity of being hurted by her again restrained him back. Sighing she went infront of him and looked at his hazel eyes. He averted his gaze from her making a tear fall through her cheek. She wrapped her arms around his torso moving close to his chest....she wanted to feel the warmth which she lost years again one last time.....he startled by the sudden act and puzzled between to return the hug or not.....

Giving up his guards down he wrapped his arms around her to inhale the enchanting aroma of flowers......before he could get lost in her presence he himself broke the hug and backed away. He mumbled in a shaking voice, " I....I can't....am troubled between lie and truth.... reality and illusion!!

Your love seems like a phantasy which pulled me into the canyon of darkness and I don't want to stay there....."

Those words cut by her's, " I....I understand!! "

She blinked away the tears.....that was more than hurtful and she couldn't hear further. Maybe she give away the impression of phantasy to him....but for her, he is the beautiful reality of her life. She looked upto his face....she tip toed and closed the distance between their faces by covering the moon in between....

His breath hitched when her petal lips touched softly on his....their heart were beating loud and it was a soft kiss. She mumbled against his lips,

" My heart will always awaits you to come back!! I love you!! "

He closed his eyes at that feel....before he could claim her lips and encircle her thin waist in his rough arms he lost the comfort of her being close to him. He opened his eyes to meet with the brown tear filled eyes which now dusting away in air......

He felt lack of breath....he...he lost her again....he felt tears rushing down his cheeks. He mumbled as he couldn't stop crying out, " HRISHI!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 537 26
An innocent Princess, unknown of every misery, every hardship of this cruel World, suddenly she have to face the consequences of the destiny, which w...
YAMIRNA By MAYA

Fanfiction

192K 6.5K 50
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...
16.9K 521 100
In the age of Mahabharat, at Hastinapur Khatriyo Adhiradh fell in love with Sudro girl Radha. They got married but failed to produce any offspring. M...
8.3K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...