OUR NAMES IN THE STARS - [์ œ์ดํฌ]

By nikiiiluvv

BOOK 1 OF THE "STARLIGHT" SERIES ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™š... More

author's note
cast
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
finale
epilogue
bonus

twenty eight

276 19 12
By nikiiiluvv

"Sana said she won't undergo the surgery"

This sentence kept running to the boy's mind who was sitting in his car, on his daily way to Sana, his girlfriend. It was already pretty late, around 6pm but he couldn't come earlier due to a special event in the university.
It was already a week ago when Sana had to get reanimated because of a flu she caught before. She was doing ways better now.

But still the confession Ni-ki did to him a day before was still deep inside his thoughts, not about to leave his head that soon. Why would Sana not undergo the surgery?
Did she have money issues?

Jake could surely help her, no matter in which way it wasn't possible for her to make it.
He would even give her his heart, no matter what. If only he could.

This night Ni-ki couldn't explain why the girl said no. Either it was because he wasn't supposed to or she didn't even tell him.
Ni-ki was still pretty young, 17 years were probably a bit too young for confession towards him like that. And Sana knew she would just hurt the young boy.
So she probably didn't tell him.

Arriving at the parking lot in front of the giant house, he already saw his friend exiting his car.
Heeseung spoke to him on his phone this morning when he couldn't do so in presence, that he would drive to the hospital to accompanlish Jake, right after class.
And he did. They met again in front of the hospital.

"Hey Jake"
Heeseung said, waving at his friend while saying loudly since there were still a few metres between them. "Hey" Jake replied shortly.
He tried to cover up his worries with a smile which worked out pretty well.

"Ready to see her?"
Heeseung asked then, now directly facing his friend who nodded in response.
"Sure"

The two boys were slowly walking, entering the hosptal after a few minutes of walking along the parking lots. They took the escalator to the 3th floor. feeling too tired to take the stairs after standing up so early.
In the escalator, Jake leaned against the wall, across the field of buttons where you could set the direction, if up or down.
"Tired?" Heesueng smirked at the boy.

"Yep. Just couldn't sleep last night"
Jake let out a yawn before stretching himself, feeling pretty drained.
"oh, why?"

"Wait, not because of what Ni-ki said last night or?"
Heeseung added after his short question which surely wasn't answered by Jake in first place. Heeseung just knew his friend too good. Probably better than he knew himself.

"Probably yes. I just don't get why she told gyeong she would do-"
Jake couldn't finish his sentence as he was cut off by Heeseung.

"Jake. Just leave it. She'll surely have a reason for it and I really understand you want to know that reasons. But everyone has their boundaries. Could I just aks you a favor?"

"Sure"
Jake looked deep in his friends eyes who now held Jake's hand, tightening his grip around it to make sure he deeply listens to him.

"Please don't ask her why she's thinking that way about the surgery, okay?"
Heeseung said with a still deep look.

"I won't"
Jake replied shortly, nodding towards Heeseung. He received a nod from Heeseung which meant he was now sure Jake wouldn't ask the girl.

_

"Yayy you're finally here"
Sana almost jumped out of her bed as she saw her boyfriend, accompanlished by his friend Heeseung. Heeseung was just silently standing next to the couple who was hugging tightly. If you might believe it or not, he also wondered about Sana's way of thinking.
But he knew everyone had their own boundaries and it was none of his buisness.

Jake just smiled as he wrapped his arms around the girl's waist who was happily smiling while her chin was placed on his shoulder.
The girl was doing better, feeling bored again to spend her time in this lonely room.
She was happy about every visit she got. Mostly from Jake or Ni-ki of course.

"Guys what do you think of just leaving the hospital only for tonight?"
Sana asked then, pulling herself away from the tight hug.

"What?"
Jake looked confused.

"I asked Gyeong and Doctor Chim but both said it would be too early to leave again after last week. But I'm tired of just lying here the whole time although I'm really doing well"
Sana explained, sitting down on her bed but with her legs still on the floor.

"Sana, I don't think that's a good idea. They aren't even wrong. Not even 7 days ago you almost died. And now sneaking out? I'm sorry but I really don't think that this is a good idea"
Jake added, making the girl furrowing her eyebrows.

"Come on, pleaseee. Just tonight, amd I promise I'll be careful and we can even get back soon. I just need at least 1 hour of being outside and not here again. I want to eat normal food again and not this hospital food again"

"I'm still against it honestly"
Jake replied shortly. He was worrying again, what if something happens?

Jake was deeply on thoughts, thinking about it hard.
"What do you think Heeseung?"

"If i'm being honest, it would surely be fun. We can just drive to Burger King or something, just something simple. I don't think they will be mad at us if we return back on time"
Heeseung looked deeply in the boy's eyes, wanting to reassure his thoughts as if he would be able to read his mind.

"Hm... I don't know"
Jake said, still feeling unsure since the doctors said no not without any reasons. He just wnated the best for his friend.

"Hey Jake, don't feel forced to decide this okay? We can stay here if you want to, I just wanted to maybe get some fresh air again since the garden is probably banned because of constructions work"
Sana said, grabbing Jake's hand to calm him down. She didn't want to put pressure on him, surely she wanted to leave the hospital but she would alos stay there if she had to.

"Okay, let's do it"
Jake said eventually, just wanting to see his girl smile.
"Thank you Jake, really. I love you"
Sana couldn't stop smiling as she placed a small kiss on Jake's cheek, making him getting that feeling of his heart getting warmed again. He loved feeling ehr soft lips touching his face.
Jake just had to smile while hugging Sana tightly again.

"I love you too"

_

The three were all sitting in Heeseung's car who decided to take over the lead of the car since he was the one trying to convince Jake too.
Sana was sitting next to him in the front while Jake just sat in the last row, straight behind his friend heeseung.

"Ready to eat normal food again?"
Heeseung chuckled at the girl who smiled while grabbing the package of food which was handed to her by Heeseung. They just bought something at Burgerking's drive in shortly, just something simple.

"Of course I am"
Sana chuckled back as she also handed Jake some food he ordered, making the boy smile at the package. He was so hungry all day since he didn't eat much at the long event.
Just like Heeseung who was there too.

The three enjoyed their meal, filling their hunger again.
After they all finished, they exhaled deeply, feeling pretty full although they didn't even have that much. 2 portions for 3 people wasn't that much.

"Wanna go back again?"
Sana smiled at the tow boys, seeing them frowning at her question.
"Already now?"
Jake raised his eyebrows at the girl, making her chuckle.

"Yeah, I see how tensed you are right now Jake, haha. It would be probably better to just return now, then we won't get any problems"
Sana noticed her boyfriend feeling a bit tensed after staying out of the hospital for almost tow hours now. Just as if she was reading his mind.

"Really? I'd lie if I wasn't tensed you're right haha"

So, right after they all finished their meal, Heeseung started the car, about to drive away from the empty parking lot.
He turned on some music which really gave off a night vibe.

"Guys, thank you for all of this. I knew this wasn't that long but those 2 hourse really made my week"
Sana said happily, earning some smiles from Jake and Heeseung.

"No need to thank, we-"

"Heeseung watch out!"

Black.

No one could see anything due to the blackness everywhere.

What happened? Noone of them could follow the happenings.

What happened, was that a van ran into them. Straight into the right side of the car.

_________________

°author's corner°

this time an other style of the ac lolll
(just because i can only do these dots with my phone and I don't have it since I actually already have to be in bed heheh)

i'm sorry mom and dad but i need to write this aghhh

r u excited for the next part?????
coming soon heh

love u all sm:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~november 13th 2023
10:24pm<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 473 29
Severus Snape x FemReader When a kiss leads to questioning the relationship of your childhood friend, everything seems to change and a stolen letter...
82K 3.6K 41
Estela is in love with her best friend. While trying to confess, she somehow gets interrupted by a tall, black haired guy that pretty much just tells...
12.4K 716 34
Jihyun is stuck in a love scandal with someone whom she hates. This person is coincidentally the stubborn Riki on her debate team and her favorite ma...
86.3K 4.6K 34
To be fair, the school council was as competitive as it gets. With a president and vice president fighting for different sides, it seems determinati...