The Billionaire's Offer

By CelesteABrook

[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 12

2K 157 27
By CelesteABrook

Emma

Asher Sullivan will be the death of me.

He's kissing me like there's no tomorrow; like he's a thirsty man who's been offered a glass of water after years stranded in the desert.

He's kissing me like he owns me.

In the back of my mind, a nagging thought lingers, reminding me that this was not part of our agreement and that heartbreak may be imminent.

But my body is having none of it.

Asher's touch has awakened me to life with such a force that my whole body shivers when he positions me over his erection.

A growl escapes his lips as I start rocking over him. It goes straight to my core. With one hand cupping my face, he uses the other to roam over my back. God, the sensation of his touch is so powerful that it fills my heart to the brim and causes me to melt with each caress.

I could kiss him forever. His lips are soft and demanding, reminding me of how perfect it is when we're together.

"You're so fucking hot..." he murmurs over my skin, and I grab his shoulders.

"Ash." A moan escapes my lips as his big hands cup my breasts, kneading them.

God, I want him. I'm tired of pretending.

"Take off your clothes," I murmur, biting his earlobe.

The low guttural groan that leaves him has me panting harder. My low belly tightens with a fluttery sensation, and my sex clenches with anticipation. The pleasure of his touch is so good that it's intoxicating. But I need more. I need to feel him inside me.

As if reading my mind, he softly presses his hands against my shoulder, so I'm lying on my back. "Jesus, Em... You're so beautiful it hurts to look at you sometimes."

My chest expands on a deep breath as his heated gaze takes me in, but my throat is too tight to speak.

With his eyes locked on mine, he rises to his feet, unhurriedly undoing each button of his shirt, as though time itself is our ally. Each discarded piece of clothing that hits the floor has me panting harder, and a low moan leaves my lips when he's standing naked in front of me.

My heart races as I take in his sun-kissed body. His washboard abdomen has that super sexy V of muscles on his pelvis, adding even more to his allure. A trail of golden brown hair starts a few inches below his navel, leading me to his impressive erection.

Sucking on a deep breath, I feel my nipples harden with the desire to touch him. His body is patiently waiting for me to explore, but his gaze tells me a different story. He's looking at me as if he's ready to devour me.

"Your turn," Asher rasps, his voice heavy with lust and longing.

I'm still wearing my lounge pants, but in one fluid motion, I take it off along with my panties. The cool night air hits my skin and I realize I'm shaking. My heart is in my throat and my clit is pulsing in time with my rapid heartbeat.

"God..." he murmurs, his gaze raking over my body with unapologetic lust and male interest.

With any other guy, I'd feel shy and too exposed. But Asher is different. When I'm with him, I'm free from the chains of self-doubt and insecurity.

The feeling that I'm not good enough, that I'm too much or too little, vanishes in his presence. Instead, I reclaim myself, seeing the beauty I possess. It's as if a long-lost part of my true self has resurfaced, rekindling a fire within me I had long forgotten.

I feel cherished and safe; desired in the most authentic way.

Asher's touch has the extraordinary ability to put me at ease, not just physically, but emotionally. When we're together, a wave of euphoria and anticipation washes over me, bringing not just excitement, but a profound sense of calm and belonging. With him, everything in the world feels right, as long as he's touching me.

In the past, I took this connection for granted, dismissing it as mere infatuation. It took time and painful experiences to make me realize the profound depth of what we've shared. It took me some hard lessons to see what we had was more than most couples get in life.

But fate has brought us together again. I don't know what it means, but I'm sure it's giving us a second chance for a reason.

Before I know it, Ash is sliding over me and my legs part so he can settle between them. His lips meet mine in a slow, deliberate kiss, igniting a fire within me that has been smoldering for far too long. Our tongues dance together, and the taste of his desire mingles with mine, creating an intoxicating blend that has me craving more.

My fingers instinctively find their way into his hair, a silken cascade that falls around his face, framing his features in the softest of darkness. I tug it gently, and his mouth leaves mine to trail a path of fiery kisses along my neck and just above my shoulder. Every touch, every caress, sends shivers down my spine, and I can't help but moan with the sheer intensity of it all.

As his lips and teeth graze my skin, I arch my back, offering myself to him. The sensations he awakens within me are overwhelming, a symphony of pleasure that resonates deep within my core. I can feel the heat between my thighs building, aching for more of his touch, more of his closeness.

My hands continue their journey, gliding down Asher's sleekly muscular back; my fingertips tracing the contours of his taut, warm skin. The sensation is addicting, a tactile reminder of the powerful desire coursing between us.

"Why do you always feel so perfect?" He nuzzles my cheek and the sweet spot behind my ear.

The way his lips and his breath tease my skin sends shivers down my spine and I swallow a moan, feeling my thighs tremble, and my core throb with anticipation.

"I could say the same about you..." I whisper, and he nibbles my throat, coaxing my back to arch involuntarily.

"Jesus..." He groans, the tip of his erection teasing my entrance.

"Ash..." I moan, moving my hips upward in response to the maddeningly sweet friction.

He lets out a slow chuckle that sends a thrilling heat through me.

"What?" he murmurs, and I can almost see the smirk on his face as he slides downward, nuzzling the soft skin between my breasts.

"You're torturing me..."

"Am I now?" His mouth covers my nipple, sucking it hard and officially shutting me up.

Gasping, I run my fingers through his hair as he continues to draw me into his mouth. He sucks me in hard, deep pulls that have my core clenching. His tongue is working with a relentless, rhythmic fervor, his touch dirty in the most delicious way.

He's making it up for the time we were apart. Clearly not in a hurry.

I'm already lost in the whirlwind of sensations he's created, but when his tongue dips into my navel, and then slides lower, I become a hot mess. My body writhes beneath him, aching for more of his touch.

"So fucking hot," I hear him purr as the tip of his middle finger rims my cleft.

"Ahhh..." I let out a moan when he skillfully pulls my legs over his shoulders and licks between my folds. My hands fist the sheets, my chest heaving as he circles my clit with the tip of his tongue. So hot. So perfect, it makes me a little dizzy.

I can feel my hips involuntarily moving, silently begging for more. But he takes his time torturing me; bringing my body to the brink of orgasm and then letting me descend, only to repeat the tantalizing cycle over and over again.

His tongue seems tireless and playfully wicked, cleverly focusing on my clit and then driving into me with wild, soft, shallow thrusts that are infuriatingly hot.

"Make me come," I cry out, my voice a desperate plea. "Now. Please."

Positioning himself over me, Asher entwines his fingers with mine and pulls our joined hands above my head. The head of his arousal aligns with the slick entrance to my body, and I close my eyes in anticipation.

"Open your eyes, Em," Ash whispers, his breath warm against my ear. When I do as he says and meet his gaze, a wave of emotions overcomes me, making it hard to breathe. I recognize the look in his eyes, the one that has the power to break down any barriers.

I know exactly what it means, and it scares the hell out of me. To the point, I avert my gaze.

"No." He cups my face, his large hand holding my cheek in place so I have no option but to look at him. "When I slide my cock into you," he says, his voice low and filled with intensity, "I want nothing between us. No past, no business arrangement. Just us."

"Ash..." I soften into his touching, noticing his trembling. "It's just us." I breathe, tenderly brushing back his hair.

"Just us," he whispers, moving his hips so he's slowly pushing in.

"Yeah..." I bite my lower lip, my eyes flurrying as I wrap my legs around his hips, welcoming him deeper.

Asher's breath is hot and hard as he slides carefully inside me. "Jesus," he gasps, his lips parting in soft pants. "You're so perfect. I missed you so much."

My hands roam over his back, and my legs tighten around his hips. An overwhelming feeling of being filled deeply washes over me. Tears prickle behind my eyes, and a heavy, warm sensation settles in my chest.

He begins moving, his thrusts deep and powerful. I meet him, my body arching upward to welcome his every motion. He groans, increasing the tempo and driving deeper into me.

My chest feels like it's about to crack open and expose my heart and all the feelings I've tried too hard to bury inside. I feel raw, exposed, and utterly... loved.

Asher's love is pouring freely off him like a tangible and overwhelming force that can't help but claim me as his own.

He's fucking me hard.

Deep.

Steady.

It's heaven.

It's torture.

It's everything.

Grabbing his shoulder, I bury my face in the crook of his neck and meet his thrusts. He groans, increasing the pace and thrusting harder into me. Harder. Harder. Until I was a whimpering, moaning mess beneath him.

"I'm gonna come," I murmur, and he groans, pulling away slightly to look into my eyes.

His gaze is hot and searching, and so intense; my walls clamp around him. I'm on the edge, my body quaking with anticipation. The need to close my eyes is too much, but I hold his gaze.

My orgasm washes over me in a tide of ecstasy, and I cry out his name over and over again. "So good, Ash," I moan, and he lets out a deep, primal grunt.

"So fucking perfect." His lips part as he surrenders to his pleasure, coming in hot, deep spurs inside me.

I don't know how long we stay like this, holding each other and trailing soft kisses everywhere we can touch.

I just know that Asher Sullivan rocked my world and bulldozed his way into my life and my heart once again.

_____

A/N: *Sighs* Has Asher made his way into your heart too? 

Please remember to vote (press that little star at the bottom of the page) every time you hit a new chapter!

XOXO

Celeste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
10.9K 444 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
5.5K 658 17
[sports romance / alpha] After a long night of work, the dread of being cornered by two drunks is the last thing Andie needs. But when a ruggedly han...
341K 13.7K 57
"So what now?" "I don't know, Em." ***** CLOSER TO YOU TRILOGY ***** After the second chance of a lifetime, Emma Carter and Beau Lewis decide to call...