Nepal: Race To Become World...

By SaxamKC

It is the fictional story of alternative timeline of Nepal. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Some information of Nepal after Indo-Nepal War
Chapter Seven
Information
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Turkey,Uzbekistan and Pakistan intelligence on Persia's military
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Question
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Some Government Agencies of Nepal
Some Terrorist Organisation designated by Nepal which is still active
Some Important Military Bases of Nepal across the world
Nepal membership in different organisations with it's headquarters
Chapter Twenty
Some Various Countries International Aid Agency
Both Foreign and Domestic Intelligence Agency of Various Countries
Armed Forces of various countries
Chapter Twenty One
Various International Organisations with it's headquarters
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Map
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Some Important Political and Other Figures of Nepal
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Six

44 1 0
By SaxamKC

After war Nepal immediately sign border treaty with Pakistan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. Sri Lanka refused to sign maritime border treaty because Sri Lanka helped Nepal in war and Nepal promised to give some territory to Sri Lanka but Nepal refused to give because new government of Sri Lanka opposed the invasion of Nepal.
As result relations between Sri Lanka and Nepal continue to worsen. One day later CIS got intelligence from Mossad that in four days Sri Lanka will fire thousands of missiles towards Nepal's Tamil Nadu. After the information was received Nepalese PM released the statement in media" Two hours ago our intelligence agency got information that Sri Lanka will fire thousands of missiles towards Nepal's Tamil Nadu and we have confirmed that the information we got was true. In two hours I introduced the bill that we should invade Sri Lanka before they fired missiles and the bill was passed. Now the bill was passed I the prime minister of Nepal declare the war on Sri Lanka and order our military force to invade the island."
In six days Nepal conquered the little island. But there was some terrorist groups in little island and Nepal mainland who opposed the Nepal government and are active in terrorist activities across the country. Their maximum target was the industrial areas and some government's project in Nepal to destroy the economy. To protect the industrial areas government formed a organisation called ISF(Industrial Security Force) under APF(Armed Police force). Nepal invasion of Sri Lanka was condemned by Pakistan, Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Palestine and Lebanon but countries like China, NATO, Israel, Russia, South Korea, Japan support the invasion stating that Nepal has right to take action and also state that if our country was also received some intelligence than we will also take action like Nepal did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 516 9
Have fun with this Fanfiction ^^. Modern World , Dungeon , Fantasy.
10.1K 417 6
(Please note that this book has been published so only the first 6 chapters are up. The rest is available on Amazon Kindle.) https://notionpress.com...
11.4K 264 14
A war between rebels and romans to fight for love, family and freedom. Pray to the Gods that we all survive.
326 2 1
An alternate history novel, which unwraps in the backdrop of violent anti-Hindi agitations that rocked the State of Tamil Nadu (India) 50 years ago...