Ash's Story (Part 5: Modern S...

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 19

113 4 3
By HungjuiChiu

When we arrive at Route 210, we find that the road towards the north is blocked by a bunch of Psyduck. But we arrive at Cafe Cabin, and when we get there, we find that it is a maid cafe.

We meet the three maids, Autumn, Spring, and Summer. Spring, Autumn, and Summer take us to the barn for Miltank Moomoo Milk at our request. Once there, Spring's two Miltank and Summer's Miltank happily run into the barn, hooking themselves up to give us a nice round of milk. Everyone sends out their Pokémon to enjoy it as well.

Tox notices Autumn's Miltank acting strange and he asks, "What happened to her?"

Autumn says, "Here name is Ilta and I just got her. But she won't listen to a thing I say. The truth is Ilta is one selfish Miltank, and she's not cute anyway I was planning to release her."

"That's wrong, you can't do that. Giving up your Miltank without getting to know her and understanding her is no good for either of you." Tox says. "I think I can help you with the Miltank."

Just then, Summer says, "We have a ton of customers, let's go!"

"But..." Autumn frowns. Tox says, "How about you girls go help out the cafe while we boys help Autumn with her Miltank?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Lillie says.

"In fact, if you don't mind, I can help out as well." I say, since I can understand that the others can do well.

"But we didn't have any male clothes for our cafe..." Spring says.

"Don't worry, he won't mind about it, right? Scarlett?" Lillie teases me, and Dawn says, "Oh yeah! Scarlett Ketchura!"

"Can you two please not tease me?" It sure has been a while since I change into a girl, and after I come out, I can say they are stunned by my beauty.

"How do I look?" I ask shyly since my voice also becomes a female.

"Amazing... you look like boys will fall over for you..." Dawn says.

"You have no idea how many boys tried to flirt with her." Lillie sighs. "But I am glad you are here to help out."

Then we work until the rush hour ends, then we decide to train her Pokemon in her female form. Dawn, who was watching the practice session, became pumped up and thought of also working hard. Upon getting out of her Poké Ball, she started thinking about what Zoey said to her. She lost her will yet again. Piplup looked sadly at his Trainer. Although Dawn tried to reassure Piplup that she was all right, Dawn began to get upset and cry.

Team Rocket tries to steal Autumn's Miltank, but thanks to Tox's help, they are sent flying. Miltank also trusts Autumn, then it is willing to produce Moo-Moo Milk.

"Hey, we are... Scarlett? You change into female again?" Tox asks.

"They only have female clothes, so I can only do that." I say.

"Being a Pokemon has some advantages after all, isn't it?" Gladion says. Then we all bid farewell to the maids, and we head on the road to Vilestone City.

When we arrive at Route 215, we try to work Turtwig's Energy Ball, but it fails again. It is getting late, and Dawn suggests there is a hot spring hotel and one of her best friends works there.

"Leona!" Dawn calls out to her, who turns around and she gasps, "Dee-Dee, and Tox as well!"

"I have enough of that name!" Dawn says, "It's great to see you too. How is the hot spring hotel going?"

"Well, it has been sluggish." Leona sighs. After introducing each other, Leona says, "Wait, you are traveling with Ash Ketchum? The one that won the Solaceon Contest a few days ago?"

Dawn frowns at the mention of the contest, he asks, "Yes, that is me, so are you a trainer? How about we have a battle?"

"I would like to, but I don't have some time. As you can see, we have some problems with the hot spring currently..." Leona says.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Verity asks.

She tells them that a week ago, the spring suddenly stopped receiving water. Since the spring is fed from a pipeline leading down from the mountain, Leona's parents decided to hike up and inspect it.

"If the situation doesn't change soon, then the hotel will be closing..." Leona frowns. "So I wanted to use Swinub to find another hot spring..."

Lillie whispers to me, "Hey, Ash, don't you think this is quite familiar?"

I say, "Yeah. Let me guess, maybe Team Rocket has something to do with the pipeline?"

"Who is Team Rocket?" Leona asks.

"Just a troublesome group that tries to annoy us every time we met." Dawn says.

"If they are the ones that cause this, I think we have to stop them before they are making it worse." Gladion says.

As we try to find the troublesome group, we finally find them trying to open a new hotel that has hot spring water. Not to mention that Leona's family also arrive and confront them for the pipeline that another pipe attached directly to theirs, diverting water away from their hot spring.

Team Rocket loses their disguises and recites their motto. Meowth pushes a switch and summons a mecha, firing water blasts at us. Pikachu wants to launch a Thunderbolt, but since everyone is soaking wet, Pikachu is forced to switch to Iron Tail, but Pikachu slips on the wet mecha, unable to make contact. Leona has her Swinub dig and cause the three-legged mecha to tumble and spill its water all over itself, heating it up. Dawn's Buneary then uses Ice Beam to quickly chill it, causing it to crack. The mecha tumbles backward into Team Rocket and explodes, sending them blasting off. Dawn and Leona celebrate as Leona's parents insist that they stay for the spring, working to fix it.

"Since it is over, how about we have a tag battle?" Leona asks as they agree. Lillie and I are battling against Dawn and Leona. Lillie uses the Probopass while I use Monferno. While Dawn uses Piplup and Leona uses Swinub.

Swinub tries to Tackle Probopass, but it dodges. Piplup tries to Peck Monferno, but it hits Piplup with Mach Punch. Dawn and Leona team up as they switch targets, Swinub's Ice Shard against Monferno and Piplup's Bubble Beam against Probopass. Both dodge as Monferno launches Flamethrower, both dodging. Monferno tries Flame Wheel on Swinub, but Piplup takes the lead.

It appears that Monferno is hit, but neither target is to be seen. That's because Swinub dug underground, taking Piplup with it, springing up to hit Monferno. Piplup hits with Whirlpool, soaking Monferno. We feel the pressure as Dawn and Leona use the tactics that allowed them to take care of the bully. Piplup fires Bubble Beam at Monferno, hitting, as Swinub launches Blizzard. Probopass hits Swinub with Double-Edge, but the Blizzard hits Monferno. Probopass proceeds to use Power Gem as Swinub launches Blizzard, both sides getting hit. The end result shocks all as all four Pokémon have been frozen, resulting in a tie. They decide to end the day with the hot spring.

With the hot spring repaired, We as well as the Pokémon enjoy the hot spring. The Pokémon play and rest, Monferno sitting with its tail above water while Probopass sit near the steam without soaking its body. And both Piplup punches a flowing water stream.

Gladion asks, "So Leona, why is Dawn called Dee-Dee?"

Before she can respond, Dawn pushes her down, keeping the secret locked up. The next day, we leave the hot spring and wave Leona and her parents goodbye, Dawn's confidence is restored as well.

Then we also encounter a problem with the Gligar, and Paul is also nearby wanting to capture the Gliscor that is leading the mess, and without Gliscor, the Gligar has no one to lead, so I decide to have my own help them out, and it is also when Turtwig finally learn Energy Ball.

"Why don't you show Paul your Monferno?" Lillie asks.

"Now is not the time yet." I say back. "We'll show him next time."

On the journey, by battling some trainers, Piplup evolves into a Prinplup, and Lickitung learns Rollout and evolves into a Lickilicky as well.

Prinplup: The Penguin Pokemon: Water Type. Evolve from Piplup at LV:16. Its wings deliver wicked blows that snap even the thickest of trees. It searches for prey in icy seas.

Lickilicky: The Licking Pokemon: Normal Type. Evolve from Lickitung by level up learning Rollout. The long tongue is always soggy with slobber. The saliva contains a solvent that causes numbness.

We finally reach Veilstone City, and we see a blue sphere of energy flying towards us. "What in the world was that?" Dawn asks.

"I think it's Aura Sphere!" I say.

We check out where it comes from and we find a pink-haired woman dodges an oncoming Lucario.

"A Lucario..." I gasp. We see that Lucario is trying to use Bone Rush and the woman dodges the attacks and begs him to stop? Is Lucario mad at her? And it is then an electric attack strikes near us.

We turn to see that it's an Electabuzz. And our Pokemon are fighting against him for no reason. It is thanks to the girl's Lucario that they're stopped.

"I'm sorry, Lucario, say your sorry as well." The girl says, but Lucario just turns away.

"Maylene? What's wrong?" We see another man coming, and he asks, "And where are you going, Electabuzz?"

After asking, we learn from Pikachu that it is Paul's Electabuzz. I say, "Wait, you're saying that's Paul's Electabuzz?"

"That means you know Paul?" The man says, "So this must be the Pikachu that can use Volt Tackle. That's why Electabuzz is giving you creeps. I'm Reggie, Paul's older brother."

We are surprised to meet Paul's brother, and he says, "You see, I'm a breeder so Paul decides to put his Pokemon near with me for a little training."

After we introduce ourselves, we also state that we want to challenge the Veilstone Gym. And we realize that Maylene is the Gym Leader.

"Sorry, but would you go to other gyms instead?" Maylene says, and it causes Lucario to blast her with an Aura Sphere.

"Lucario is pushing Maylene very hard like this all day long, Lucario's not happy for Maylene as a battle partner yet." Reggie says.

Then we also notice some gym trainers trying to have her back at the gym, and Reggie asks if it is because of Paul.

"So what happened?" I ask.

Then Reggie decides to explain everything. The Veilstone Gym is a Fighting-type Gym, and therefore Paul brought Flying-type Pokémon to use type advantage. Reggie explains that Paul's Murkrow had recently evolved into a Honchkrow which took out Maylene's Meditite and Machoke in no time. When Maylene brought out Lucario, Paul used a Magmar as Lucario is part Steel-type it was defeated just as quickly by Magmar's Fire-type moves. Maylene acknowledges her poor performance and lack of sync with her Pokémon and says that what Paul said after she gave him his Badge was true.

"So what did Paul say?" Lillie asks.

"You're the weakest. The weakest leader I ever fought, and this lightweight Badge is just like you." We are surprised to hear what he says.

"I'm sorry, Paul always have a cruel streak in him." Reggie says.

"I know, but he's right. I always appreciate Lucario to do for me, but I'm sorry!" Then she storms off, Lucario starting to follow but stopping. Reggie offers to console Maylene and apologizes to us about the situation.

Dawn wants to talk to Maylene, and Lucario leads Dawn and Piplup to where she is. Reggie decides to offer us his home, and he talks to us about Maylene's doubts about being a Gym Leader.

"So is this the Chimchar that Paul used to own? It really evolved. How are you?" Reggie says. "So Ash, I think Paul really puts you through the mill with all those intense battling strategy, right?"

"I don't care about that. The most important thing to win the battle is to be one with your Pokemon." I say.

Then Reggie suggests that we battle, and Reggie uses Staraptor while I use Turtwig. Despite the type disadvantage, I'm confident in Turtwig's speed. Staraptor prepares a Sky Attack, but since it takes time to ready, Turtwig strikes first with Energy Ball, but it inflicts little damage. Staraptor charges as Turtwig jumps and spins forward, dodging the attack. Staraptor follows up with Aerial Ace, but Turtwig dodges again. However, Staraptor comes around with a second Aerial Ace and manages to hit.

"You're going too easy! Stop dodging!" Lillie yells.

Staraptor comes down with Aerial Ace and I order Turtwig to use Bite, but Staraptor knocks Turtwig down before it can attack. Turtwig tries to get up, but Staraptor hits with another relentless Aerial Ace. Turtwig manages to get up and begins to glow.

"It's evolving!" Gladion says.

Grotle: The Grove Pokemon: Grass Type. Evolve from Turtwig at LV:18. The shell is hardened soil. Some Pokémon come to peck the berries growing on the trees on its back.

Grotle is the one on the field and Reggie says, "Nice to see a Pokemon evolve, but that doesn't mean you can just relax. Aerial Ace!"

I try to have Grotle dodge, but it fails because of its heavy size. Staraptor charges up a Sky Attack as I tell Grotle to attack with Bite, but Grotle stumbles. Grotle manages to get up as Staraptor charges. Grotle tries to turn around but stumbles again, taking the Sky Attack. Staraptor fires Brave Bird, hitting Grotle on the head and knocking him out.

"Man... the evolution causes its body to get heavier..." I frown. "I could've won that."

Reggie says, "It's fine, accidents might happen."

And Then Dawn and Maylene come back. Dawn says that she wants to have a battle with Maylene. She uses Piplup while Maylene uses Lucario.

Piplup fires Bubble Beam as Lucario dodges and fires Aura Sphere. The attack hits Piplup directly and tosses the Pokémon around, but it recovers. Piplup uses Whirlpool to trap Lucario in it before coming down the side with Peck.

"Looks like Dawn's Contest approach has covered up the poor type matchup." Daniel says.

Lucario uses Metal Claw to break the Whirlpool. "And Dawn's approach has awakened Maylene's battle spirit." Reggie says.

Piplup fires Bubble Beam as Lucario charges forward and grabs Piplup with one palm before using Force Palm to toss Piplup back, paralyzed.

Piplup breaks the paralysis effect as Maylene and Lucario are both energized. Lucario fires Aura Sphere again as Piplup breaks it with Peck and lands a hit, tossing Lucario back but not critically wounding the Pokémon. Lucario fires Aura Sphere again as Piplup blocks with Bubble Beam, negating the attack and creating a smoke screen. Piplup charges into the smoke with Peck, but Lucario is not where Piplup expected. Lucario comes down from above with Force Palm, creating a massive explosion. When the dust clears, Lucario removes its palm from Piplup's head, leaving the Pokémon knocked out and giving the match to Maylene.

Maylene's confidence is now restored and she asks us to battle tomorrow, so we all agree. Reggie also offers to stay at his place for rest, and we thank him.

Here is a new chapter, and the next chapter will be the gym battle and also some training.

Ash and Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Rhydon, Tangela, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Eevee, Meganium, Togetic, Yanma, Espeon, Murkrow, Gligar, Steelix (Crystal), Sneasel, Piloswine, Mantine, Porygon2, Sceptile, Gardevoir (Shiny), Milotic, Dusclops, Absol, Turtwig, Monferno, Piplup, Staravia, Bibarel, Kricketune, Shinx, Roserade, Cranidos, Shieldon, Burmy x4, Pachirisu (Shiny), Buizel, Cherubi, Shellos (West), Ambipom, Drifloon, Buneary, Mismagius, Stunky, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Finneon, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Leafeon, Gallade, Probopass, Rotom, Manaphy

Dawn's Pokemon:

Ponyta, Piplup, Pachirisu, Cherubi, Buneary

Tox's Pokemon:

Roserade, Stunky, Croagunk

Gladion's Pokemon:

Umbreon, Riolu

Daniel's Pokemon:

Girafarig, Bronzor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 29 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
3.5K 187 48
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 8 of the series: Ancient Sinnoh/Ultra Dimensions
112K 834 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
7.5K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.