I'm the Little Sister to the...

By SanDiegoBeachBumm

Hi my name is Dyl its not short for anything, but it's a cool name to have anyway I'm sixteen years old, but... More

I'm the Little Sister to the 4 Hottest Gods FML!
YOU'RE going to fight for ME? Are you crazy?!
Oh Bring it On!
Saturday with you!?
Saturday well spent SIKE?
Asking for permission.
Twin bonding includes pranks!
Winks, Kisses, Tickle Fights, Love... Possibly?
When I Said I'd Stay By Your Side. I Meant It.
Don't Turn Back.
Protective?
Chance+Bed=Uhm Not Going To Happen (:
The Dreaded Appointment
Does That Mean It's Wrong?
The Party.
Why Do I Feel Like You Are Hiding Something.
Sequel !!

FIRE ALARM?! Is that music playing...?

31.5K 492 123
By SanDiegoBeachBumm

hi you guys! :]

hows life....?

if you guessed it I UPLOADED! (:

by the way I LOVE the comments they are pretty EPIC!

okay enjoy... (:

**************************************************************************************

_Dyl_ 

The alarm's consist beeping blasts as I slowly and forcefully slap the off button.

Ugh! I hate Mondays.

Why they exist? I have no clue.

I yawn stretching the stiffness away from my unmoved limbs then begin to rub the sleepiness away from my eyes.

A knock sounds off the door causing me to jump.

"DYL YOU AWAKE?" Peak shouts from behind my bedroom door.

"Yeah." I yawn. "Did you need anything?" I ask

"No, Chance called and he said that he won't make it to school today." Peak tries to stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing." He chuckles.

Fucking weirdo.

"Okay I'll call him in a little bit." Shrugging off Peaks unusual behavior.

Fucking laughing like a hyena on the herbs. I'm starting to think he is losing his mind.

"Now why wouldn't Chance make it?" I ask myself as I grab my phone from the side table and scroll through the contacts looking for Chance's picture.

I click on The Sexiest Beast. That's what the idiot named himself on my phone.

I put the phone up to my ear.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"I swear if that bitch doesn't answ..."

"Hello. You have just reached The Sexiest Beast's Line. He is not here at the moment, but if it's something important he will return the call. Like for instance if this is Dyl. There may be a reason why he didn't answer. Alright that's it." His voice mail informs. "Bye Dyl." Chance whispers the last part as if telling a huge secret.

Damn I got his voice mail.

--xx--Call me when you read this. And this better not be a joke.--xx-- I quickly text him as I crawl off my bed going over to my closet.

Hmm what to wear?

Swiping through my clothes trying to find something comfortable.

"OH I GOT IT!" I shout as I grab my comfy SDSU college sweatshirt and dark wash skinnies.

Cute but comfy.

After grabbing my clothes and under-clothes I place them on the counter in the bathroom. I jump in the shower to wash away the rest of the drowsiness as the warm water drips down my body i begin to slowly relax.

My mind kept going over to the possibilities of why Chance wouldn't make it to school and why he wasn't answering his phone.

It was very weird he would completely not tell me that he won't make it because we were talking on the phone late at night yesterday.

What if that sick bastard found him and his family?

The horrid thought crosses my thoughts.

Freaking out. I jump out of the shower pulling on my clothes quickly, then running to my phone to call him once again.

Beep. Beep. Bee..

"Hello. You have just reached the.." He says trying to imitate his voice message.

"YOU DUMB ASS CUT THE CRAP!" I shout into the phone.

"Okay fine you got me..So uhh. Why are you calling again..?" He replies casually.

"YOU GAVE ME A NEAR FATAL HEART ATTACK!" I shout.

"I'm doing fine! Thanks for asking" Chance sarcastically replies in a jolly voice chuckling at me.

"Chance I thought that fucker came back." I whisper slowly letting the anger wash away.

"AWW! My baby is worried about little old me." He chuckles, infuriating me.

"I'm. Being. Serious." I seethe.

"WHOA! No need to get mad."

"How can you say that?!" I exasperate throwing my free hand in the air.

"Dyl why are you so angry?" He questions like it's not obvious.

"Because you are taking this whole psychotic mother fucker crap as a joke." I respond my voice threaded with sadness.

"Baby, I'm always going to be on guard, but I joke and act light hearted so I don't become a paranoid freak because then I'll let him dictate my life which is something I'm not willing to do." He comforts me using a soft voice a little higher than a whisper.

"Alright." I sniffle.

"Are you crying?"

"NO! Why would I?" I shoot back quickly.

"Someone loves me." Chance sings.

"Whatever." I giggle.

"Okay I'll see you later babe."

"Bye!" I purr.

"Okay. You hang up first." Chance says dreamily.

"No you hang up first." I giggle.

"No you."

"You." I retort.

"You." He chuckles as my heart soars at the soothing melodic sound.

"Seriously you hang up first." I giggle.

"No you."

"NO ME!" I glare at the imposter who snatched my phone ending the call.

"Why would you do that?" I shout at my twin.

"I know I approve of your love life and all, but COME ON this lovey dovey stuff makes me want to gag." Blaise pretends to throw-up. "Besides we have ten minutes to be at school or we get DETENTIONS!"

"DAMN!" I sprint down the stairs grabbing my converse and an apple on the way with Blaise in tow as we jump into Ryden's waiting Lambo.

"Took you awhile." Aaron huffs from the passenger seat as Ryden takes off.

"Sissy?" Ryden questions.

"Yeah." I retort looking at him from the rear view mirror.

"No I was talking to Blaiz-ina." He chuckles.

"BITCH!" Blaise roars as he forcefully slaps the back of Rydens head.

"C'mon I don't plan on buying a coffin for myself any time soon!" Aaron shouts as the car swerves slightly into the other lane.

"Dude if you were dead you CAN'T buy YOURSELF a coffin. But if you plan on buying it ahead it time. Be sure to use it within the next month. Please and thank you." I reply smirking.

Before Aaron gets a chance to reply Ryden quickly cuts in.

"WE HAVE ARRIVED!" Ryden shouts in a extremely girly voice.

We pile out of the car as the typical morning rush of girls swarm Ryden's Lambo to get to my brothers flaunting off their fake 'goodies' to them.

"What happened to bro's before hoes?" I shout at them for practically forgetting I was there.

"I can't sleep with my bro's cause that's just plain nasty so today I'm taken the HOE proudly!" Ryden grabs a random girl by the waist with clothes that would probably fit on my 2 year old cousins Barbie and make up that made her look like she got gang banged by crayola and lost.

EWW! I shudder.

What ever happened to natural beauty?

"And hoes are open 24/7." Blaise shouts running off with some chick.

"Are you gunna leave me for a hoe too?" I question Aaron.

"Nope. They took all the good ones!" He jokes. " So I guess I'll be escorting my little sister to her class." He bows down with his arm across his stomach. "Mah lady." He extends his hand out towards me.

"You're so childish." I laugh full heartily.

"That's why I'm your favorite brother." Aaron sings grabbing my hand as we skip, yes I said SKIP to my chemistry class.

"Aar?"

"Yeah sissy?" He responds turning towards me.

"Why don't you go with those bimbo's who throw themselves at you?" I question him as his gaze slightly falters.

I mean he is a guy, but I haven't seen him with a girl in awhile.

"Beeecause." He drags out the word.

"Because why?" I reply in the same joking tone he had used.

"Because my heart is reserved for one special girl" Aaron says dreamily.

"Do I know her?" I interrogate.

"Maybe." He shrugs as he turns around walking off. "Bye Dylly!" He shouts over his shoulder.

"I WILL FIND OUT!" I shout at his retreating figure.

"Suuuure!"

I go to my usual seat placing my bag on the floor. Huffing as the clock slowly ticks by.

It feels weird being in class without Chance here to bother me.

Yes, it is annoying at times, but it's the most fun I have in class and him being hot is a plus.

"Alright class today we wi..." Ms. Gleaves starts, but was cut off by the blaring fire alarm.

"Okay class single file line!" She shouts as we obey to her command.

"MOVE BITCH! I'M ABOUT TO DIE!" Rhonda shouts in fear pushing Ms. Gleaves out of the way.

"Rho- You will be serving detention today." The teacher informs Rhonda who is running down the hall way screaming bloody murder.

Random, but very entertaining. I smile.

We line up outside the class as we wait for her to lock the door.

"Hhheeeyyy! Do you know what happened?" Eli says bumping my shoulders with me as a mischievous look crosses her features.

"Please God don't tell me you did this again!" Shock crosses my features.

"WAIT! What NO! Pshh NO!" She scoffs as I narrow my eyes at her. "I swear to the cabby patch kid I DIDN'T DO IT!" She exclaims. "This time."

"Fine. I believe you. Why you here anyway?"

"I ditched that damn snooze inducing class to come over here to grace you with my EPICNESS." Eli says posing with her hands in fists laying on her hips imitating the superman pose. As she stares at the ceiling.

"Yeah right." We continue on walking down the hall, giggling at the other students look of horror masked on their faces.

"Why are we having a fire drill?" Kaylani asks feigning innocence.

Something fishy is happening. First with Peak, then Eli and now Kaylani.

"Don't know, but I have a feeling YOU DO!"

"No! That's why I'm asking; Dyl. Right Eli?" She bumps Eli's shoulder.

She widens her eyes for a fraction of a second.

"Yeah uh-huh. No clue."

Fishy.

"Ms. Spars walk in-front of the line." Ms. Gleaves giggles as she puts her phone back in her pocket.

Why in the hell is EVERYONE acting so weird!

"GO!" Eli pushes me as I stumble to the front.

I turn around glaring at her as she sends me a innocent smile.

"I'm here." I huff irritated.

We stand at the entrance field of school.

Out of no where soft melodic music starts to play as the whole school stares at the gym door expecting something.

That something turned out to be a someone, who is now walking out the gym doors with a guitar strapped behind him.

"Sit here." Ms. Gleaves says placing a plastic garden chair behind me.

"Oooohh. Kay?" I answer confused.

Peak, Blaise, Aaron, and Ryden walk up to me each one placing a kiss on my forehead then, placing themselves behind me as Eli and Kaylani do the same.

The students separate as the person who walked out the gym walks through them. The guy is wearing black slims with a crisp white tee sporting a loose skinny tie hanging on his neck and a hat covering his face.

Hmm this guys seems HOT, but oddly familiar.

The guy takes off his hat slowly as he turns around giving it to someone in the crowd to hold on to it.

OH. MY. GOSH. I gasp.

"CHANCE!" I squeal.

"Hey babe!" His voice echoes throughout the school football field.

I look around.

"Why do you have a head-set mic?" I look at his gorgeous eyes as my eyes then travel to the strap across his muscular body. "And a guitar?"

"You'll see." He smirks.

"Dyl I want everyone to know what you mean to me. So Miss Spars this is the way you make me feel every time I lay my eyes on you." Chance swings the guitar around as he starts to play never taking his eyes off mine.

[QUE THE SONG!]

"You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless."

Chance finishes off as a river of tears cloud my vision.

Happy tears.

"So will you Dyl Spars formally be my girlfriend?" He pouts widening his eyes as he is kneeling in-front of me with his hands on my knees.

"SAY YES!" The whole school shouts even the teachers.

I look behind me at my brothers as they all nod their heads accepting Chance as my potential boyfriend.

Eli whispers in my ear. "If you don't say yes to homeboy I'll gladly take him."

I giggle playfully slapping her shoulder.

"Say yes to your Prince Charming! You deserve it." Kaylani giggles grabbing my shoulder in a reassuring way.

"Sooo....?" Chance draws.

"HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YES!" I scream falling down to my knees hugging him tightly as he kisses my hair. "Oh and sorry for my language." I apologize not wanting another detention.

Everyone starts to clap, shout, and mostly whistle.

The teachers had tears in their eyes.

DAMN! I forgot they were there.

We stand up still in each others embrace as he spins me around. I giggle, but quickly stop as I'm thinking its time for my secret to be told.

I whisper in his ear. "I need to talk to you privately." A rogue tear slips down my cheek.

"Anything for my love." Chances says as his voice echoes through the speakers. "I should probably take these off now." He points to the mic.

"No. No it's okay. We don't mind." Eli gushes.

We both ignore her comment.

"Where to?" He asks me smiling like a fool making him look ten times more adorable.

"Anywhere private." I whisper holding back tears as a familiar burn crawls up my throat.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Chance pulls me into him. "Here." He places me on the bench in our school's garden. Most importantly it's away from everyone.

"I-I need t-to tell you s-something." My voice cracks.

"Go ahead." He comforts me by grabbing my small hands placing them in his large ones rubbing circles on my palm with his thumb.

"I-I..." My voice trails off as a fresh river of warm tears stream down my cheeks.

"Dyl, babe I'm sure it's not that ba..." I cut him off.

"I'm d-dying an-and I only have a m-month and fourteen d-days left to l-live." I quickly rush it out afraid to look up into his eyes.

******************************************************************************

I know LIFE SUCKS BALLS!

alright peace fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
567K 23.9K 51
I was doing just fine my junior year of high school. I mean I did pick fights once in a while and my grades weren't the best, but I was doing okay. X...
2K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
314K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...