HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~33

575 36 22
By Writers_079

[You may have broken my trust every time in the past, but if it comes to new trust in the present or future, I will always forget the previous broken trust and build a new trust in you, but the terrible amazing thing is that while ignoring all your mistakes, I am breaking down in disappointment with myself; your "duffer appa," according to you.]

[AT FIRST AID ROOM]

"It would be better if you don't teach me about trust, because you are also the one who broke my trust, so I can't trust either of you without knowing the truth myself." Jk gave a harsh reply to Woojin in a rough voice.

He added the futher line in a sharp voice, anger burning in his eyes.

"And for your kind information, she is my daughter! So I know this because, like every time, I can read truth and lies in her eyes, and today I cannot see anything in her except fear and truth, so today I do not believe that she could be wrong."

Woojin gets scared by his answer that he has more trust in his daughter than his anger, so it might be that his lie can be caught at any time. He tried to say something in a scared voice while acting normally.

"Are her eyes telling the truth? So according to you, what are we lying about when I and all the witnesses testified that she bullied me? How can you blind in her lov--- ahh!"

He was speaking in a normal voice to hide his words, but when JK slammed his right-hand palm on the table in anger, he suddenly stopped in fear, trying to control the words coming out of his mouth. "Sorry!" Woojin added in a frightened voice.

"What did you say? Enough of your pretending useless drama; now tell me the truth, woojin." Jk said it in a calm but firm voice.

"Sir, I'm only telling the truth." Woojin said it innocently.

JK came out of his shell and made a fist of his right hand to punch him because he was tired. He explained it to him nicely, but he speaks under control when he remembers the deal between him and the principal.

"I will not ask calmly again; I will just be cruel and selfish like you and inform him about this wrong to drag your sick brother into this matter." He added in a worn-out tone, "Don't force me to do this."

"Sir..." Woojin goes to say something as if he's going to lie, but then his eyes land on Yn, who is trembling badly. Seeing her condition, he feels ashamed of his own selfishness.

JK asked his daughter in a soft voice as he looked at her, scared of him. "Yn, please tell me what happened. Can the matter be solved by sitting in fear like this? Hmm? Sweetie, nothing will happen if you sit like this, so tell Appa."

Jk was behaving politely with his daughter because she is scared, but Yn's fear is not being digested.

Jk asked gently and lovingly while giving her a chance to explain herself, but Yn is so afraid of her father that she is unable to say anything, even though she wants to speak for herself.

JK asked in a harsh tone while taking extreme anger at his daughter while doubting her. Seeing the fear inside his daughter and Woojin's earlier words, he acted sternly.

"I will ask calmly only once, and the second time only my hand will be raised again. I don't care that we are in school and your condition is hurt due to that unnecessary scuffle."

He added in the roughest voice with a little shout, "You bullied him; I don't want to hear you begging for my mercy on you, so just answer with yes or no."

But she is unable to speak due to fear, so JK shouts at her and asks her harshly. "Yn, just answer me enough about your being dumb! Yes or no."

She got lost there in the web of fear, and without thinking, she nodded yes.

Jk's anger reaches beyond limits after hearing that Yn had bullied Woojin, and then only the sound of a slap breaks the silence in the room.

[Your fear can be painful for someone.]

After getting slapped in that room, only the sound of Yn crying is coming, and to remove that second silence, Jk raises his hand to slap her again, but then Woojin comes and stands in the way of both of them.

Due to this, JK stops his hand halfway and tells Woojin in a furious voice.

"Get out of the way, or else I will give you a beating too. How dare she do this even when asked so lovingly?"

Jk tries to remove him from his daughter, then the nurse comes between them and says, "Please, sir, the condition of both of them is not good; don't punish your daughter in such a condition."

JK calms himself down and looks towards the nurse while answering. "She deserves this! This stupid girl doesn't understand anything properly, and now it seems like without pain, she can't come out of one scandal, and before that, she falls into another one."

Saying this, he moves towards both of them, and Woojin is feeling bad; he has never seen his good friend in such a scared condition. Then he remembers the sound of that girl, his best friend and ex, who was asking for wetness.

Woojin speaks up immediately, forgetting everything about the trouble he's going to face. After telling him the truth about his committed mistake-that he had falsely accused Yn-he just ignores it and speaks while protecting Yn from her angry birds dad.

"Sir, please don't get angry at her; don't beat her in t--that--

"Will you stay quiet for a while? Just shut up, man! and the only question that had to be asked was done. Now get out of here because this girl has confessed her mistake." JK said in a ragging voice while adding further lines in a rough yet cold tone.

"Now come on, let's go home! I have to give your body a good massage so that you can scream because you have become so dumb that you are not able to speak a word."

Jk said in a strong voice, getting angry at Yn's stupidity because he doubts that she is lying because her eyes speak that, but he doesn't know why she is lying.

He grabs one of Woojin's hands to pull him away from his daughter. who is standing behind Woojin while crying with her hand on her cheek because of a burning sensation, then Woojin says words in a scared voice that no one would have expected.

"Sir, don't pu--punish her; she has not bullied me; I had falsely accused her, and I have been lying to you since long that she bullied me."

Woojin told the truth in a trembling voice after seeing the frightened condition of his friend. He added, "She only fought, but I f--falsely accused her."

JK gently let go of Woojin's hand and spoke in a stern voice, pretending as if he couldn't believe what the little child just said. "What did you say? Say it again!"

Woojin took his steps back in fear as JK took his steps closer to him in a stern manner.

Woojin confessed by repeating his mistake again in a shaking voice. "Sir, I said that there is no fault of Yn's in this, except for the s--dcuffle; I had falsely accused her of bullying me." He confessed his truth.

Jk quickly went towards him and grabbed his collar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

Note with fun:~ To be honest, I really enjoyed the abuses you guys gave to yn for behaving like an idiot in the last chapter😂 are baapre baap! I am scared.🤫😐

Question:~

1. ACCORDING TO YOU, WHAT TO DO WITH WOOJIN? DOES HE DESERVE MERCY? [Because Yn was equally at fault in this, and Woojin had a good reason for doing this. But that does not mean that he will do this to someone by blaming that person completely for hiding his mistake.]

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.2K 28
Story of Taekook Jungkook Top Tae bottom Contains 🔞 , spanking and other punishments 😉
50.9K 2.4K 19
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
71.6K 3.8K 15
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 🐻🐱🐰❤️
56.8K 843 10
"𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙, 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕...