Alpha King

By sammichi

"Hello Alpha King Sir, I was assigned to clean your room." I bowed slightly. "Stand up." he commanded, his to... More

♧Prologue♧
♧Chapter 1♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 2♧ (Zach's POV)
♧Chapter 3♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 4♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 6♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 7♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 8♧ (Lilly's POV)
♧Chapter 9♧ (Lilly's POV)

♧Chapter 5♧ (Lilly's POV)

31.2K 821 81
By sammichi

Lillian's POV

Everyone gasped, someone screamed, It was like Emily's head in that box all over again.

A woman, with red hair came over towards me she raised a hand, and slapped me. Hard. Before I could fall to the ground, some grabbed me and pulled me up to their chest. My skin tickled under his touch, Zachary's touch. He pulled me into his chest, while my left cheek was burning and sure to leave a bruise. My ears were buzzing and I could not hear anything.

"Lillian?" someone yelled but they sounded many, many miles away.

I opened up my eyes and they were met with blue ones, Zachary's eyes were filled with concern. He caresses my cheek and checked for any other injury.

"Lucy, why would you do that? Quincy, take her to the dungeons, I will deal with her later." he growls in command.

"Yes, Alpha King."Quincy bowed as he grabbed her arms, putting them behind her back and pulled her towards the door.

"Let go of me!" Lucy screamed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and looked away. Zachary pulled me closer to his chest hiding my face, but being gentle with my cheek.

"Zach, we need to get her under immediate protection. Do we have any suspects, Marco?" I think his name is Luis or something.

"Lucas, call in thirty soldiers to guard my room, Lily is moving into my room until further notice. And Marco, anything?"

"We have suspected it to be your half-brother, Daniel or someone else." 'Marco' said.

"Wait," I said and all eyes were on me, "Daniel stopped me in the hallway he said he was going to kill you and that if I told anyone, he um-."

I paused.

"He would do what?" Zachary growled out, his wolf was ready to come out. I could not have this not now, not with all these people in the room. He will most likely end up doing something that he would regret. I could not let him do that, he would never be able to live with himself and I would not be able to live with myself for letting him hurt these people.

"That he would kill me too." I whispered, and that is when he lost it.

"None of that will be happening while I am alive." Zachary yelled/growled out.

He released me muttering that he would be back later. He proceeded to storm out and I felt a pang in my chest. I knew he was not mad at or with me but it still hurt.

"Lucas, take Lillian into town, get her to get clothes and bring my sister with."

"Okay, Nora? Could you go fetch Ms. Hernandez?" Lucas asks.

"You have got legs, go get her yourself. And I am not a dog pup, do not tell me to fetch." Nora answers waving her hands in the air. At the last part she sounded mad but I knew that she was just messing around, she even threw in a little growl.

"But-"

"No buts mister go get Jessalyn yourself."

"Yes, Mrs. Linnington." Lucas whines and I laughed.

"Fine, I will be back in a minute, Nora find her some actual clothes."

"Fine Lukaiah, fine." Nora said.

"Come Lillian. We are going to find you proper clothing." Nora says walking towards the library door.

I follow her down the hallway and a few people bow to me, word must have spread fast. She led me to a room with a white, wooden door.

"This is Jessalyn's room." she says, knocking on the door.

"What do you want now Lukaiah?" a woman's voice yelled.

"Jessalyn its Nora and Lillian." Nora yelled through the door.

"Lillian? As is Zach's mate?" she yelled back and heavy footsteps got closer.

Jessalyn had jet black hair and bright blue eyes-like Zachary's, except she was petite.

She smiled at me and said, "What on earth are you wearing?"

I laughed, "I'm just wearing my uniform."

"Old. Old uniform, come on let's get you some actual clothes." she opens the door wider and I walked in.

"I did not know Zachary had a sister."

"Of course he did not tell you, that jackass." she muttered as she walked towards her closet.

"I think jeans and a blouse will do. I can do your hair and makeup too, oh, and your shoes hmm, flats." she says, throwing a pair of jeans towards me.

"Go shower too, it's through that door I will get the blow dryer and straightener out while you are in the shower." Jessalyn said pointing to a door similar to her bedroom door.

"Okay," I smiled at her and walked towards the bedroom bathroom.

At first, I did not know how to turn on the shower it took a few tries, but I succeeded. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in. It took a couple of seconds for my body to get used to the steaming water. I looked at the labels and found the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I scrubbed my hair, washed it out and lathered the conditioner into my hair and rinsed it out. I found a razor, trying to remember how to use it, because I have not used it in years. They only let you shave on special occasions. The last occasion was about two years ago, when a well-trained guard died. He was a friend of the Queen's. I hastily shaved my underarms and washed my body. I found something called 'Face Wash' and assumed it was for my face so I cleaned my face.

I hopped out and found a plush, beige towel and dried myself off and wrapped it around my body. I unlocked the door and walked in Jessalyn's bedroom.

"You cleaned? Those bathrooms in for the maids are disgusting. So are the beds. How could someone live in that kind of environment?" Jessalyn says shivering.

"I have been down there for almost eight years. It is all I know." I shrug.

"Here." she says throwing my some lacy panty fabric and matching bra.

She looks in her dresser and pulls out a black tank top.

"Here and here." she says again, throwing the jeans back at me and the tank top and a white shirt.

I walk back into the bathroom and slip on the panties and bra.

"Lily! Here is some deodorant Open the door." Jessalyn yelled knocking on the door.

"Okay, one sec." I say pulling on my jeans.

I open the door and she hands me deodorant. I look at it confusingly.

"What is this for exactly?" I ask.

"You armpits, silly. So you do not smell bad when you sweat." she said giggling.

I nod, and she closes the door once again. I put it under my armpits. I slip on the 'tank top' and the shirt.

I walk back into her room, and she is plugging in the blow dryer and setting it on the vanity. She looks up at me and pats on the vanity chair and I reluctantly sit down in it. She turns on the blow dryer and grabs a comb and starts drying my hair.

After twenty long minutes of drying my hair, she plugs in the straighter and straightens my hair. She puts mascara and something called 'eye liner' on my eyes.

"And done." Jessalyn exclaims, smiling at me.

I look in the mirror and, for once, I actually appreciate my appearance. Usually, my brown hair is dull and old and the color of mud. Today, right now, it looks like the hair of a supermodel.

"Thank you so much Jessalyn! I have never actually had a real friend before. Well I had one before I was brought here. " I say as Jessalyn gives me her flats.

"Do not call me Jessalyn, it's too formal. Call me Jess." she says to me as she puts away the things on her white vanity.

"Jess," I tested out the word, and I smile.

"C'mon it almost five and we need to get shopping, but first we must find my dear older brother and get his credit Card." she says clapping her hands together evilly and grabs my hand before dragging me out the door.

From what I can tell from this short exchange, it is going to be a very, very long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 186 32
**WARNING: This book does have some dark themes to it that revolve around abuse, rape etc. So please do not read if these themes are triggers for you...
5.6K 210 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
2.8M 84.3K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...