Chance - Natasha Romanoff

Von ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... Mehr

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XXIV : The Beach

347 26 2
Von ChanKrea

a/n

i would like to apologise again for the unannounced break, i didn't know i needed it this much. i am alive and well. will upload as i intended. 

this chapter is an apology. it is short i know.

better ones coming soon because i know i havent write to my usual standard

5th July 2011

"Like old times eh?" Irmina commented, walking onto the landing strip while Maria smirked at her and Natasha scoffed after hearing her voice. Hiding the enjoyment of finally hearing Irmina's voice, just a few metres away. 

"She's the special agent?"

"What? Princess, don't you miss me?"

"Not even a little bit."

Maria scoffed while Irmina pretended to be offended, standing in front of Natasha. The Russian turned away, being called by Fury and Irmina followed after hearing her name too. The two walked side by side, talking about heading to the bar later on after the briefing while Maria reported to Fury. Irmina did not like how a certain agent staring at Natasha.

Irmina is a hypocrite and she doesn't even realise it.

"This—" Fury shoved a file into her, bringing her back to their world. "—is important. Don't mess it up, Agent King."

"Now I'm tempted." Irmina opened the file, wondering why is it so important that they needed her. Natasha spilt off and Irmina noticed, the Redhead had her attention somewhere else. Maria smirked, noticing the twitch in her eyebrows. Fury looked at his commander because it was clear that jealousy seeped out of Irmina.

"Remember, this is important."

"A rescue? You could have anyone else to do this. Clint could do this with ease."

"He's on something else important."

"Don't tell me he's protecting the Tesseract."

"You never told me about what that means to you," Fury responded, not even surprised that she knew about that.

"Remember how the Nazi was so desperate to find it?" Irmina reminded, closing the file and entering the elevator.

"They found it and did experiments," Fury answered.

"I was the lab rat."

The doors shut, such good timing with no room for questioning.

"Read through her files again Hill."

"Yes, Director."

-.-

The Bartender smiled when she noticed Irmina glaring at a guy who was flirting with the Redhead, she often saw them come together.

"Can I have another?"

"Coming right up. I haven't seen you in a while."

"I moved for a job."

"Really? Where?"

"Germany," Irmina chuckled, feeling the subtle touch of the Bartender.

"I see you glaring at that guy, flirting with the Redhead. Why don't you make a move? She wants you, you know that?"

"Oh I know. Unfortunate end on my previous one. Left a scar."

"So you decide to be a whore," The Bartender declared which made Irmina surprised and laugh in response. The Bartender spoke her mind and it was the truth ever since she found out that Irmina would rather people be truthful to her whether good or bad. And she has seen Irmina flirting with women and even went out of the bar with them. She is quite observant, another ordeal with bartending. Both continued to talk with one another, Irmima still paying attention to Natasha but also respectful to the Bartender and letting her do her job.

"What are you drinking?"

"Whiskey on the rocks."

Natasha took the drink and savoured it before the guy she was flirting with joined in and told her, he was going to the bathroom. Natasha noticed Irmina's signature look whenever she saw something she didn't like.

"What?" Irmina asked, wanting to take her drink back but Natasha was enjoying it so she would rather not. "Stop staring."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing."

"Mina."

"Really, it's nothing."

Irmina stood up, and paid for her drinks and Natasha stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't know. Stay and entertain the lad, I'll be fine."

Irmina left her card with the Bartender to pay for Natasha's drinks, unknowing to Natasha, she left one shadow behind for any emergency so she would know. The Bartender hid her smile when she noticed Natasha's soft reaction to Irmina leaving.

She did not want Irmina to leave her.

"She's jealous."

Natasha ran out of the bar, leaving the poor lad behind only to find Irmina sharing a cigarette. When Natasha asked for one, Irmina denied her that.

"What—"

"If you drink, no smoking."

"But—"

"I am a hypocrite, I know."

"Why are we outside the bar?" Maria joined them, and could easily feel the small tension between the two.

"Some air."

"You're smoking. Since when?"

"World War 2?"

Maria scoffed, snatching the cigarette out of her hand and smooshed the bud onto the trash can before throwing it away. The Commander dragged the two back into the bar and Natasha's lad was like a lost dog who had just found its owner. Irmina scoffed to herself as she walked away from the group. Maria smirked after noticing this 'odd' behaviour of Irmina's.

"You seemed like you're slammed. Need a hand?"

"Can you make drinks?"

"Oh Darling, it's the few things I'm talented in."

The Bartender nodded for her to come behind the bar while her bar back confused to why she didn't ask him to help but this foreigner.

Once Irmina got the gist of the place, she tied an apron below her waist and started to take orders. Lauren, the Bartender, was relieved that Irmina did not lie to her. Slightly faster than her which scared her a little.

"I got somewhat a good job."

"Pays well."

"Oh yeah. I'm paid the highest."

"Well, maybe I should go to Germany."

After Andy, Natasha's lad went to get more drinks for the two of them. The two ladies watched Irmina getting dragged into a room and they assumed it was the office.

Quite a compact one.

"You're frowning," Maria teased as she walked away, cackling to herself. She wants to get laid too. Natasha annoyedly ate her french fries while she waited for her company.

"You never let them kiss your lips?" Lauren panted with Irmina kissing her neck softly, standing in between her legs. Irmina grumbled, one hand tilted Lauren's head up and the other holding her lips.

"How fast do you want to come?" Irmina asked hand teased the waist band of Lauren's jeans.

"Quick."

"Alright then," Irmina grinned, and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans with ease. Lauren kept on staring at Irmina's lips, squeezed her legs together and kept Irmina in place.

"One kiss."

"No."

"I want to feel those lips."

Irmina smirked with a soft chuckle, leaning close. Only centimetres away. Her hand still holding on to Lauren's neck while the other slipped into her panties.

"Sh...sh...sh...too loud, Darling."

"There's two ways to shut me up."

Lauren could never forget that grin on Irmina's face while her hand crawled up her neck and the other was giving her the best pleasure she had ever received, she was not even doing much.

"I want your lips—" Lauren let out a muffled moan against Irmina's hand, arching into her as her hands clawed into her back. "Please. Just one."

"Well..." Irmina leaned in closer. "You asked so nicely."

Lauren will never forget how those lips felt against hers. It's so soft, unlike the rough hands of their owner. She savoured it as she did with the three fingers in her.

Irmina will not be lying to herself that she really wanted to be kissed and fucked hard.

She hasn't slept with a woman ever since she got Anna.

Except for that lovely Assasin/Cafe owner. But only a couple of times.

Because Anna cockblocked all the time. Well, pussyblock.

When Irmina wanted to pull away, Lauren did not let those lips escape before moaning against them.

The door opened slightly and Lauren's bar back peeked his head in.

"Sorry!" He panicked, not knowing where to look while his boss turned away and let out muffled moans into Irmina's shoulder. "We're getting slammed again."

"Again?" Lauren choked out, not even embarrassed that Irmina's fingers is still moving in her.

"Yes, how long?"

"5 minutes."

"Ok."

Lauren forgot about the bar going to be slammed again as she arched into Irmina again and climaxed. She leaned her back and she felt Irmina's behind it.

"There's no way I can give you an orgasm in 4 minutes."

"Well, we'll never know."

"Another time?"

"Afraid this will be the last time you'll see me."

"Right your job." Lauren sighed, watching Irmina lick her fingers, one by one and very slowly to tease the Bartender. "Jessie can wait."

She pushed Irmina into the chair and went on her knees.

"Give her a chance, will you?"

—traitor—

6th July 2011

The longing stares the glances and the looking away before they could even make eye contact. Even how long Natasha took to braid Irmina's hair as she read did not go unnoticed by Commander Hill.

Because the woman has paid a lot of attention to those two ever since the day they got Irmina out. Maria was hesitant to sleep with Irmina but turns out, Irmina is not big on relationships which is a plus for her.

Unless the relationship is with the one and only Natasha Romanov.

She couldn't help but smirk at the two.

"Open the hatch."

Irmina turned her head a couple of times, hearing the cracks of her neck.

"Are you really hungover?"

"I drank like seven bottles of whiskey and got a little tinge of it."

"King, what the hell?" Maria sighed, receiving a grin from the German before her mask crawled onto her face as she walked to the end of the hatch and jumped out. "This bitch."

Irmina had a lot of trust in the Hydra tech on her face, knowing full well it would give her oxygen for at least four minutes. Even better when she can hold her breath for 26 minutes.

"König, six bogeys on the beach," Natasha informed after checking their radar.

They very well noticed something coming out of the water and it was quite awfully terrifying. They have heard stories about frogmen just coming to take them one by one.

But what they don't know, is this being something so much worse.

This 'Frogman' will give them not only fear but hope before killing them.

Every single Agent on the jet was really grateful that Agent King was on their side. They would not want to be the ones screaming and shouting out for more men, fear laced their souls.

On the completely dark beach, red eyes glowed as the figure killed their friends, moving from one to another within seconds. Their reinforcements were useless against this nightmare. It wasn't even using the swords strapped to its back, just the hands, the knives and their weapons.

The way Irmina stood on the blood-covered sand, letting another fall beside her feet, triggered their fight or flight to nothing but flight. In no way, they are willing to lay down their lives after witnessing her just ripping 17 bodies apart like it was nothing.

They could only wait for their deaths as those red eyes locked on them.

Praying that she will give them a quick and painless death.

"You good?"

"Yeah, just out of breath," Irmina said taking a deep breath, pulling her hood over her head before proceeding to help a couple of Agents with their load. Natasha stepped in front of her to stop her mind from running to help others.

"You breathe first."

"Romanov—"

"Breathe, Mina."

The hushed request was everything Irmina heard with the waves. The red glow flickered off, giving Natasha everything she needed to know that she was listening to her. Maria passed a canteen of water before leaving them in their peace.

Its something fascinating about the ocean. The secluded spots, away from the noises of the people. The waves crashing, the sand crunching, and the seagulls singing were what gave Natasha a will to leave longer. She had wished for years that she would run on the beach like a normal girl. Someone to play melodies on a guitar with harmonies from the sea. Maybe doing all that by a fire would make everything better.

Irmina's eyes flickered open and the first thing she noticed was Natasha staring into the ocean. It always seems like she has favoured Natasha over the moon any night she spends with her.

The night skies were Irmina's favourite. So many stars, a lonely moon, the complete darkness. She had always wondered if were there any universes she was happy. Truly happy. The moon, not being the brightest in the universe but its dim light is loved by Irmina. The moon pushed the waves as it somehow showed on the sea. Few times that it can block the powerful rays of the mighty sun.

Just maybe, just once she could allow herself to breathe without feeling the guilt of loving someone. The guilt of taking so many lives. The guilt of losing strength when she needed it the most.

The guilt of being alive.

As she favoured Natasha's beauty over the night skies, she thought of everything that could have happened with Natasha. The good and the bad. But every time she thought about a life with Natasha, she could only think of the worst version of her hurting the fresh graduate of the Red Room.

Irmina could never forgive herself for not putting a bullet into her head when Aki lay lifelessly in her arms.

If she had done that, so many people would have their lives.

"You would have loved the Filipino beaches."

"Really?"

Irmina chuckles, looking up to the night sky. Natasha thought it was a shame that she couldn't enjoy Irmina's face as she was mesmerised by the sky. It was the few things she enjoyed spending nights with Irmina. The way her eyes sparkle with the sight of the stars. The way her breath calmed when she stared at the moon. The way her smiles were gentle, pure.

"The Spanish beaches would have been your favourite."

"Take me."

"I will."

—i see—

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.3K 85 21
for all of her life, natalia alianovna romanova 'natasha romanoff' has had nothing, and no one. all shes ever known is death. what started out as a s...
14.4K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
4.4K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
47.6K 1.4K 49
Born, raised and bred through the Red Room. That is the life of a Boldyreva and it always will be. Until a little redhead looks like too much fun to...