Demoralized

De Phase81

Izuku was tired of his life, getting suicide baited almost everyday, getting bullied too. He was somber and... Mais

I hate this feeling.
Once again.
Tiring.
Somber.
Pathetic.
Horrible Day.
Nightmares.
A Talk
Back To The Old Days
I'm Sorry.
My Fault.
Escape.
Adoption.
New Home.
Better Life

Stop it.

557 13 3
De Phase81

[Izuku's POV]

After walking back to my lonely and boring home, I dragged my useless body to my room.

It was so quiet after mom got attacked by the villains, she was my only loved one.

I putted my bag down on my room and started to go outside, not for a walk but go to the top the building.

there was so many thoughts in my mind, wanting to suicide and end my lifeless life.

Nobody wants me in this world, absolutely no one.

I got to the top of the roof of the building, took my shoes off and step to the edge of the roof.

"You'll never be a hero."

"Your too worthless to even be in this world."

"If I was as pathetic as you are, I would've commit ages ago."

"Kill yourself, it'd make everyone better."

"You're such a disappointment."

My head started to get hurt, so painful.

I want to end my life already, but I'm scared.

I looked down on the edge of the roof of the building, it was beautiful.

I want to jump down already.

Me: I hope I get a good quirk in my next life.

I smiled and took a step to end my tiring life.

Suddenly, a grey scarf was around my wrist and my stomach, I got pulled away from the edge of the building.

I turned back and couldn't believe my eyes, it was Eraserhead! But that isn't stopping me to suicide and end my life.

Eraserhead: "Kid, what were you doing?! This is dangerous, you have a future ahead of you."

He looked at me with concern, his words were like him pitying me, I hated attention.

I hated everyone, nobody cares about me so why is he speaking lies?

Me: "Just... let me die already, it's not like anything would happen if I died."

Eraserhead looked shocked at my response, I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't.

Eraserhead: "Kid... there's plenty of people who loves you like your family and friends, if you die everyone would be sad."

I wanted to laugh so hard, 'plenty of people who loves you like your family and friends' seriously? I know he is just trying to make me feel better and not make a chaos by jumping off this roof.

Me: "Who said I had a family and friends."

I laughed, Eraserhead just stared at me in confusion.

Me: "You know what, just let me end my lifeless life here. You gotta stop wasting your time on me alright?"

Eraserhead: "I'm not wasting my time on you, so don't overthink. Your life isn't lifeless, your life is precious. Why would you want to die?"

I chuckled at his words.

Me: "there's no reason for me to live."

Eraserhead didn't answer, I was getting more impatient each second past by.

Eraserhead: "There is. Look, if you jump of this roof I would be sad."

Me: "Why? You don't even know me."

Eraserhead: "Someone as young as you cannot be suicidal, your too young to feel that way."

I hated pity, I hated it so much I wanted to rip my organs out instead of jumping off the roof to kill myself.

Me: "I am just a failure, a worthless, useless, quirkless nobody. I deserved to die."

Eraserhead: "No you don't, look kid, here's my phone number. Text me whenever you feel this way, alright? Please don't end your life like this."

Eraserhead gave me a paper of his number written on it and looked at me and gave me a smile, every video I saw him is always him moody or being dull or dry, it's a weird feeling.

I took it but it was useless for me to even text him anyways, I would just be a burden and waste his time instead of him patrolling in the city.

Me: "Why did you stop me, if you didn't. The world would've been perfect without me ruining it."

Eraserhead: "The world wouldn't be perfect without you. Kid, you should probably get a therapist. That's all I recommend, or you may text me whenever you feel like doing this."

He walked me to my house and left, I was alone once in my lonely home.

I would always talk to myself in my lonely and dull home, I don't understand why I'd talk to myself though, I just felt like when I talk to myself I'm just comforting myself.

Oh... it's just me, once again. Always me, i should've not bothered the hero by doing that. I acted like a attention seeker.

I had the phone number of pro hero Eraserhead, i guess.

I would just be a burden if I text him, i would be a disappointment.

I mean, everyone is right about me.

Should I try it again?

Should I try to kill myself once again?

Or should I just text him, he seems... nice, i guess.

i shouldn't, he's probably on portal.

Should I?..

CHAT WITH ########

Me: um... hi, im the kid just now on the roof.

Eraserhead: Oh, hello. Are you alright?

Me: Yes, only for now.

Eraserhead: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

Eraserhead: Okay, text me again when you need any help.

Me: Okay.

CHAT ENDED

kinda weird... I guess it would be okay for me to text with him.

Maybe he can help me.

Maybe... my life can get better again.

[END OF CHAPTER 2]
[910 words in total
Thank you for reading. :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.8K 1.5K 35
George Weasley x Original Character When Olivia joins Hogwarts in her fourth year it takes a while for her to settle in, the chemistry between her an...
51.5K 1.4K 12
A fic where izuku gets kidnapped by the league of villains as a child and is turned into a nomu.
10.7K 331 7
Every child has dreams of becoming a Pro Hero, to become the Number One Hero, to save lives, right? Everyone except Midoriya Izuku. Izuku knew he was...
3.8K 217 16
summary: Cherry and Atticus and more are rewarded from a contest to meet the legendary Teen Titans. However, on the way, they must report to Tokyo to...