Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Confront The Red Ribbon Army

82 6 1
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Mercenary Tao:I will crush you brats!

Previously on Dragon Ball...It was the final act in The power play between Goku, Mitsuko known as sakura in disguise and Tao, and the monkey tailed boy Had the upper hand!

Goku:You're breathing Gives away your next move!

Mitsuko:Without master korin's hardcore exercises, making you disadvantage.

Goku and Mitsuko's trip to The top of Korin's Tower Had made them Significantly stronger Than the last time The three faced off. As a result, Mercenary Tao was forced To resort to dirty tricks To stay in the fight. But both of their double swift Kick's Goku and Mitsuko turned Tao's own tool against him With fatal consequences. After Commander Red's Hired thug was out of the way, Goku and Mitsuko set out to take on the Entire Red Ribbon Army. Following his Dragon Radar To Red's lair, and he wouldn't forget the promised he keep coming from mitsuko or her real name and identity sakura to fulfill her revenge at the red ribbon army Goku and his partner hopes to recover The remaining Dragon Balls And bring Upa's father Back to life with a wish To the Eternal Dragon!

__

In the forest area was quite and peaceful. A displays of few green trees, bushes, sun's shining, birds chirping gently and grass grounds. There was a medium sized hill on the center including a one single red flag with a two "RR" letters clearly was a red ribbon army. It is also known as a golf lane a one white ball was placed on the ground then commander red swinged his golf club to hit it.

Commander Red:(Grunts)

He swinged his golf ball strong enough to sent flying all the way at the medium sized hill landed there perfectly. The golf ball rolled slowly and successfully get inside the hole means birdie shot. He was being applaud by his partner officer Black for seeing such a shot.

(Clapping)

Officer Black:Nice shot, sir, really.

Commander Red:I've told ya before, An underling should never Look down at his leader!

He sat down and clapping his hand loud and clearly in front on his size.

Officer Black:You're right, sir!

(Clapping)

Commander Red:Hmph!

The red haired eye patched man sat down on his chair and making it moved up then a one red ribbon soldier started to drive slowly while officer black following them by walking behind.

Commander Red:What a glorious day! The sun is shining, I'm on top of my game, And before long, I will Own all the Dragon Balls! As soon as Mercenary Tao comes back We will only have two more Dragon Balls to track down.

Officer Black:Then it's only a matter of time Before the Red Ribbon Army Rules the world! Right, Sir?

Commander Red:(Growled)

Their conversation was interrupted a sound of his telephone was ringing on the right side of his chair handle and picked it up.

(Phone Ringing)

Commander Red:Red here. Speak!

Red Ribbon Soldier A(Phone:Commander! We have had a very Interesting conversation. With Colonel Violet In the field. She claims to have recovered Another Dragon Ball.)

Commander Red:Excellent.

__

On the next scene, It was a place of another forest with huge lake line and the sky few flying seagulls. There was a boat on the middle of the water lake a one red ribbon soldier humanoid wolf was standing besides a woman wearing a red ribbon uniform using a giant leaf for fanning her to relaxed names colonel violet. She sat down sitting on the chair hanging both of her legs on the table with a map about the underwater place using their own dragon radar at the red ribbon army command room telling her the location where the one dragon ball is.

__

On the underwater, there appears to be two divers also known as the red ribbon army soldiers they follow her orders to swim down to get the one dragon ball. It was been found at the underwater rock a one soldier pick it up see each other and they nodded each other. Both of them swimming back up at the surface take off their scuba mask telling colonel violet for retrieving it.

Red Ribbon Diver:Colonel Violet, we found it! It was right where You said it would be!

Her bubble gum was pop spread all over her mouth. She move her head up including her hat showing her eyes looking her own soldiers.

Colonel Violet:You sure?

__

Meanwhile with the two young warriors, they soared up in the sky riding together side by side on the yellow nimbus cloud headed straight at the red ribbon army headquarters following the dragon radar that general blue stole from him on penguin village. Collecting all seven dragon balls to bring upa's father back to life, destroy the whole red ribbon empire, and lastly, mitsuko or her real name sakura will fulfill her revenge against them by the help of her boyfriend Goku.

Goku:We're still far away.

Mitsuko:I never knew the red ribbon headquarters located that far as it seems.

Goku:Nah, it doesn't matter. My heart has been pumping into action! How about you? You also ready to punished those bad guys responsible for destroying your home island and your adoptive mom and dad.

Mitsuko:Heh. You don't need to tell me twice. I'm always ready that my blood pumped itching for a fight!

Goku:(Giggled, Laughing) I can feel spirit is boosted full of confidence and bravery! Let's go onward!

Mitsuko:(Chuckles) Yeah, let's go kick some red ribbon army butt!

__

Back at the forest huge lake with colonel violet and her three soldiers, their boat driving straight with normal speed going back at headquarters giving the dragon ball at commander red. Suddenly, a ferocious giant alligator splashed out from the lake waters.

Red Ribbon Diver:(Gasps)

Alligator:(Roaring)

He wasted no time but to use the giant gun attached their boat started to shoot against the giant alligator. But it didn't really affected on the creature he raise his tail and slammed it on their boat causing to bumped.

Red Ribbon Dog:(Yelp)

Colonel Violet:That big ol' Alligator seems hungry. Don't ya think we should Feed him something? You look like you Could whet his appetite!

What she did was really heartless. Colonel violet decided to abandoned her only two men except her dog soldier she pushes them hopping off the boat splashed on the waters makes the giant alligator getting his attention.

Red Ribbon Diver:(Screaming)

Khaki Cap:(Screamed)

Colonel Violet taking the wheel to stirring it to the right controlling the boat going at the right direction for leaving her two red ribbon soldiers behind. Both of them are desperate or screaming for help.

Two red ribbon Soldiers:Help!

Colonel Violet:It appears you picked A pretty lousy time To go for a swim, boys.

Red Ribbon Diver:No! What are you doing?!

Khaki Cap:Colonel!

They keep desperately calling their colonel to help but she just ignored them and keep driving with her boat along her red ribbon soldier dog. The most horrific thing is the giant alligator swimming himself faster while he opened his wide jaw and completely eating them alive.

Alligator:(Roaring)

Two Red Ribbon Soldier Men:(Screaming)

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog:(Gasps)

She keeps driving the boat until it resurface on the land also inside the forest. They both hop off the boat running towards the plane to ride but until then, all villager warriors appearing calling themselves the pakpak tribes. They saw the two making the charge towards them, swinging using some wines and using their weapon bow and shooting with their arrows against colonel violet and the red ribbon dog soldier.

Colonel Violet:Who's that?

Pak Pak Tribes:(Yelling)

Colonel Violet:What's the deal with these guys?

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog:It's the barbaric Pak Pak tribe! This is their territory! Come on, baby!

After he explained to her, He started the engine trying to make the plane move or fly. The pakpak tribes haven't stop yet keeps charging, throwing their spears and firing multiple arrows. And it hit the little monkey up at tree leaves cause him to fall over but colonel violet caught it.

Monkey:(Screeching)

Colonel Violet:Oh! Oh, poor baby.

She hear the arrow getting close to her but she ducked down to dodged it.

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog:Ow!

Colonel Violet:Huh?

The red ribbon soldier dog got hit from behind was being distracted to start the plane engine he lay on the ground dead.

Colonel Violet:Would ya look at that? The pilot's napping! I think You'd better go home now.

She released the monkey running away himself from danger. Colonel violet was now all alone started to ignition the plane engine and it worked. All the pak pak tribe warriors keep charging, throwing more spears and multiple shooting arrows. Her plane started to move slowly forward while their throwing more spears and shooting arrows from behind like raining. Then it started to move faster now successfully get out of their territory flying up in the air escaped from the pak pak tribes returning back at the red ribbon army headquarters.

Pak Paks:(Yelling)

Pak Pak warrior 1:(Grunts)

__

Meanwhile inside at master roshi's kame house, the blue haired scientist still working on her scouting plane invention while master roshi and blonde haired launch enjoying themselves eating some tasty ice cream.

Bulma:Hm...

Master Roshi:Hm.

Master Roshi:Why don't you Take a break, Bulma? Your ice cream's melting away.

Bulma:I'm in the middle Of something here. I'll be there in a minute.

The blonde haired woman was crawling and sit besides Bulma to hold some smaller pieces of her scouting plane.

Launch(Blonde):Goku could be just About anywhere. Can you really find him With this little thing?

The blue haired scientist snatched it must be really important to it and yelled at her with frustration.

Bulma:Gimme that! Hands off, missy!

__

Back at the red ribbon army headquarters, officer black reported to commander red that colonel violet has come back along with the dragon ball.

Officer Black:Uh, Commander? Colonel Violet has returned. She's waiting for you With the Dragon Ball.

Commander Red:Hm...

She came inside the command room face to face with commander red and officer black giving the dragon ball to salute.

Colonel Violet:Sir, good afternoon, sir. Sorry I wasn't here sooner, But I hit a little snag.

Commander Red:Good work, Colonel. This one makes six When Tao comes back With the rest of them.

Colonel Violet:It's all thanks some of our soldiers gave me the location where that ball is got pretty well because our own dragon radar was fixed and fully operational.

Commander Red:Excellent. Now tell general kappa to locate the final ball immediately!

Officer Black:Yes sir!

Colonel Violet:Um, about the reward...

The tall black man scoffed at her with disapproved.

Officer Black:How uncouth!

Colonel Violet:Hmph.

Commander Red:It's okay. We did have A deal. Good work, Violet!

He doesn't mind for it. So he gave her a one bag for her. Colonel violet opened it what she have was five gold coins. She looked at it for a second, and immediately salute him with agreement.

Colonel Violet:May you triumph, sir.

__

Back at master roshi's kame house, Bulma gathering put all the pieces together already finished building her useful work. Her scouting plane was finally complete has an ability to watch everything out the world.

Bulma:It's finished! It's finished! (Giggles) My best work yet!

Both of them looked at her invention for the first time with approvement.

Master Roshi/Launch(Blonde):Hm...

Bulma:Okay! Watch this! (Grunts)

The blue haired scientist throw her scouting plane outside the window to test it out and pressed the spacebar key activated to fly on the sky joining with few seagulls. The scouting plane camera was slowly moved from the right. And back inside at kame house, master roshi's television was connected to the scouting plane showing outside perfectly.

Bulma:So,what do ya think? It's my scout plane camcorder!

Master Roshi:That's great! You made this with stuff you Found around the house? I must say I'm truly impressed! Such ingenuity Deserves a reward! How 'bout a kiss?

His perverted mood swings back making Bulma yelled at him furiously.

Bulma:Why do you always have to Ruin a compliment like that?!

And the scouting plane's connected at his T.V seems to be a static problem.

Bulma:I was afraid of this. The receiver is too weak. I'll have to adjust the External antenna on the roof. It's kind of low tech, But it should work...Hey, Launch, will you Give me a hand?

Launch(Blonde Hair):Sure!

Two woman's went outside and climbing up the roof to left master roshi alone.

Bulma:We'll have it up And running in no time!

Launch(Blonde):Are you sure this'll work?

Bulma:Of course it will!

Now that both of them are outside, he looked at he's television for a second And looked at bulma's keyboard that controls the scouting plane.

Master Roshi:Hm.

He pressed the "ESC" button master roshi decided to try it out of his own to tap some few buttons to make the scouting flying somewhere else.

Master Roshi:(Giggling)

__

He controls bulma's scouting plane flying at the sunshine beach. A one woman wearing a swimsuit running happily at the beach waters and there are many people enjoying the place like everyone is wearing swimsuits, umbrellas, swimming on the waters, laying down on the sands and a lot more. The old man is getting really excited when he see's it on his television has a blush on his cheeks and drooling on his mouth while he was laughing.

Master Roshi:Look at that! Now let's go in for A little close up action!

He tap few of the buttons at bulma's keyboard making the scouting plane moving the camera head on the front spotted a single woman full clothing carrying her bag hiding herself behind some few trees grabbed her shirt moving her head from left to right making sure nobody is spying ready to take it off.

Master Roshi:(Laughing) Oh, yeah! Take it off!

Now that nobody is around where she's hiding, she took off her white shirt without hesitation but his television cause a static problem preventing master roshi from seeing it cause him to animated fall down. The old martial artist stood up on his feet tap his television and move it too.

Master Roshi:What happened?! You dumb machine! You made me miss the best part!

Outside the kame house roof, bulma and blonde haired launch finished adjusting the antenna to make the scouting plane head camera to received a strong signal.

Bulma:Okay! It should Work perfectly now!

The blue haired scientist scouting plane landed on the soft sand. The camera head was activated locked on screen connected on his television master roshi seeing a lower body pants putting both hands on the hips from behind wouldn't miss a chance to it.

Master Roshi:Ah! That's it! That's it! I've been a good boy lately!

He was excitedly happy move his head up that his blood started to squirted through his nose. Then chopped on the back on his neck gently to calm himself down focusing on his television.

Master Roshi:I deserve A little reward! (Laughing) come to papa!

Then someone's pants finally took it off and the butt has exposed. The old man successfully seen it for real makes him stunned while he held a excited perverted face and laughing.

Master Roshi:(Laughing) Oh yeah!

It revealed was a bearded man took of his pants exposed his butt on the scouting plane instead of a woman he look at it with confusion.

Bearded Man:Huh?

Bulma and blonde haired launch went back inside the house looking at the old martial artist puking outside the window.

Bulma:Huh? What's wrong?

Master Roshi:(Retching)

When his done puking, he struggled to get up but he limped himself on his window.

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's Over Now Back To The Show:

Inside at the red ribbon army headquarters command room, the red ribbon soldier reported to commander red that the remaining four dragon balls are almost near looking at the huge wide screen dragon radar.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Commander Red. The four Dragon Balls have Passed through sector B. The calculations show they'll Arrive at headquarters In approximately 15 minutes!

The red haired eye patched man form his lips to a smirk after hearing the news.

Commander Red:It's about time Tao returned!

The four green dots on their own dragon radar was the dragon balls held by goku and mitsuko thinking it was mercenary tao to deliver but they didn't know yet already headed straight at the red ribbon headquarters.

__

Back with the two young warriors, They are still riding at the nimbus cloud side by side determined to pursuing straight at the dangerous red ribbon army to retrieved the two dragon balls. But suddenly, both of them hearing a faint beeping sound right behind them.

Mitsuko:Hmm? Goku, do you hear that?

Goku:Uhh...I think so. It's coming right behind us.

It was bulma's creation the scouting plane flying in fast speed passing through them.

Goku:(Yelp)

Mitsuko:W-Woah!

Now it fly in normal speed besides them. They looked at bulma's scouting plane for the first time.

Goku:What is that?

Mitsuko:I don't know. And its clear that thing has a camera on its head.

The scouting plane's camera turned to the left to see Goku and mitsuko.

Goku:It's looking at us mitsuko.

Mitsuko:Yeah I know. I had no idea what's that thing up too.

__

Back at master roshi's Kame house, the blue haired scientist face lits up with happiness to see the two young warriors okay without any troubles on television.

Bulma:See there! It's Goku and Mitsuko!

Turtle/Launch(Blonde):Oh!

Master Roshi:Those two seems to be in one piece!

Turtle:No doubt about it, it's them!

Master Roshi:I wonder there on their way here.

Bulma:Well, I can find out!

The blue haired scientist turned the red switch to change the television screen into a map.

Bulma:No, those two kids are heading away from us. It looks like their Heading towards Two more of the Dragon Balls.

Master Roshi:Those two rascals are up to something. I smell trouble!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Hm. Wait a minute...

The blonde haired woman placed one hand on her chin looked at the television map for a second. After she's done thinking for a minute, blonde haired launch already find out where Goku and Mitsuko went off where the two dragon ball is.

Launch(Blonde):I think that point Might be right around The area where the Red Ribbon Army has its command center!

Master Roshi/Bulma:What?!

Turtle:No!

Master Roshi:That can't be! He wouldn't Do anything so reckless! I taught him better than that! And why would mitsuko going with him at that kind of place anyway?!

Turtle:For the looks for things, His girlfriend sakura isn't with him though.

Master Roshi:You dolt! I won't accept my dear little student putting her life on the line such a tragic place!

Bulma:I'll find out for sure!

Master Roshi:You don't mean...You're going out there?!

Bulma:No, I'll just make The camera fly towards The Dragon Balls and We'll see where it ends up!

She tap some few buttons on her keyboard take control of her scouting plane decided to go on ahead where the other two dragon ball is.

__

Goku:Why are you following us? Just tell us, do we know you from somewhere?

Mitsuko:Huh...guess that flying object didn't talk?

(Beeping)

Bulma's scouting plane beeping sound was heard and the engine has boosted up speed to go on ahead before them making the two kids yelling at surprised.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yell)

Goku:Whoa, he's gone mitsuko! He must be late for dinner! Why else would he go so fast?

The black suited girl sweat dropped at his comment still no idea what technology is like.

Mitsuko:Uh Goku? You know robots can't eat human food or something.

Goku:Really? Could you tell me more?

Mitsuko:I guess you got a lot of learning to do. But sure okay.

__

Back inside at the red ribbon army headquarters command room, red ribbon soldier looking at the monitor spotted bulma's scouting plane.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Commander! There seems to be An unidentified flying object Approaching at a High rate of speed!

Commander Red:You dolt, it's Mercenary Tao!

Red Ribbon Soldier:No, sir! It appears to be a scout plane!

Officer Black:Then initiate the Defense sequence. Right now!

Red Ribbon Soldier:Yes sir!

He followed his orders flip four switches. Looking up at the three displayed screen monitor had activated some weapons hiding at the outside around the area.

__

Meanwhile, bulma's scouting plane was flying alone headed straight at the frozen mountain place where it snow.

Bulma:It's within close range now. We'll switch to zoom view.

She still take in charge operating her scouting plane viewing clearly connected to master roshi's television set. But until then, the television screen turned to code red that the red ribbon army headquarters already spotted her invention.

Bulma:Uh-oh! We've been spotted!

The snow area is now activated their defense sequence blinking with red light like took out weapons everywhere.

Bulma:Aiee! Time to move!

She wasted no time but to tap some buttons of her keyboard to fly in fast speed. All the weapons hidden on the snowy mountain started to do a multiple fire came out going to destroy her scouting plane from the left to the right and both sideways keeps multiple firing. Bulma's scouting plane was still in one piece flying fast to dodge all shooting beams to make a smoke trail behind rapidly shooting behind like rain, appeared on the left and right snow mountain walls and boulders too. She tap her keyboard like crazy trying her best not to caught every firing beams while master roshi and blonde haired launch gave some directions.

Master Roshi:Bulma, go right!

Launch(Blonde):No! Go to the left!

Bulma:(Screamed)

Red Ribbon Soldier:It's about To break through the perimeter!

Officer Black:It's so fast. Like a runaway meteor!

The blue haired scientist continue to tap her keyboard controlling her scout plane faster no sign of firing beams defense sequence freely to go onward at the frozen mountain place. When her invention went inside the snowing mountain hole in fast speed, finally came out enter the normal weather place. But then again, the shooting multiple beams appeared again came out under the trees, ground and bushes. Bulma see it coming operated it to dodge away from it but when she stopped it, finally had spotted the red ribbon army headquarters Bulma, master roshi, blonde haired launch and turtle looked at it with disbelief on the television has discovered where goku and mitsuko has headed. They couldn't help themselves being so worried.

Bulma:Goku! Mitsuko! What were you Thinking, ya' two dumb kids?

Master Roshi:The boy is sometimes Too confident for his own good! And that black suited partner of his also being dragged into goku's carelessness!

The blue haired scientist has stopped flying only remained floating in the air spotted the red ribbon army headquarters. But all red lights hiding from the forest is still activated then fire multiple shots completely destroyed bulma's scouting plane because she was been distracted or worried about the two young warriors safety. She was screamed in surprised dropped her guard down it's to late to act fast operating her invention making the television screen into a statics effect.

Bulma:(Screaming)

Master Roshi:Huh?

Bulma:My Camera!

__

Back inside the red ribbon army headquarters command room, all red ribbon soldiers accomplished office black's orders to destroy bulma's scouting plane. Commander red will tell all his men for the next orders.

Commander red:Good! Now switch the Defense system over To stand-by mode and let Mercenary Tao get through. He should be here soon.

__

Back at the small island kame house, now that all four already know where the two young warriors went, they started to discuss some priority matters with worry.

Bulma:Oh! Goku and Mitsuko are in trouble! There's no way those two kids can make It through there alive!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Those two little tykes are in a pickle alright.

Master Roshi:Okay, it's up to me.I guess I'll go and get Those two kids out of this mess.

Turtle:How do you plan to get there?

Master Roshi:That's right. We do Seem to be stuck here Without any transportation.

Turtle:But something still bothers me about goku's partner.

Launch(Blonde Hair):How about her?

Turtle:I remember in my head that goku said about mitsuko was doing all her rescue mission duties. Whenever Goku and his girlfriend are in danger, sakura just ran off somewhere safe by herself after she called her close friend to aid goku from dangerous obstacles. Mitsuko will follow every goku's command.

Master Roshi:Ah! So that's how it goes huh? Thanks for telling us about it. But still I'm concerned about her being involved at goku's reckless situation.

Bulma:And I for one, I remember goku, mitsuko, krillin and I went for a treasure hunting on the underwater sea base having a dangerous mission to find goku's four star dragon ball. And when we get out of that crazy place, we went inside somebody's round dome house on the island to get what we need but before we left mitsuko use the -(Gasps)

Master Roshi/Launch(Blonde Hair)/Turtle:Huh?

She cut herself off that her memory was started to rewind about mitsuko was doing inside general blue's top secret island base before leaving. Bulma's face turn hollow blue color including her whole body shaking then started to scream in horror.

Bulma:(Screamed)...This is bad! Really, Really Bad!

The three looking at her with surprise couldn't understand why the blue haired scientist acting like that. Blonde haired launch march towards her placed both hands at bulma's shoulders shaking her to snapped out of it.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Hey, what's wrong with you?! Get hold of yourself! Tell us why your acting like crazy?!

Bulma:(Screamed) Alright! Alright! Stop it! I'll spill the beans! Your making me dizzy here!

Blonde Haired launch finally stop and let both of shoulders go and Bulma started to explained everything first went to the underwater sea base inside has tons of interesting stuff like seeing a huge submarine, few buildings, one pirate robot, and many more. And went deep inside the base was a secret place where all the treasure was hidden was inside a huge tall six arms Buddha statue. Bulma tells more now that they successfully free from the dangerous rubbling underwater sea cave, all four went inside general blue's top secret island base to get anything useful. The radio phone station was left activated hearing a voice came from the red ribbon army headquarters Bulma and krillin was very frightened hearing about the evil organization's name except goku and his partner mitsuko the most horrible part is Goku couldn't stop the black suited girl letting her speak at the radio phone station giving a threatening message that she promise to come and destroyed them. Now that she's done explained everything, blonde haired launch, Master Roshi and turtle couldn't help but to gasp in pure horror and very concerned about her safety deep down, they really knew goku was mitsuko's fateful partner to save the day she maybe strong studying martial arts by the monkey tailed boy and her new sets of magic abilities, but they still worried deep within the month their new friend.

Master Roshi:If your saying it's true Bulma, how...how could that reckless black suited girl doing such a thing giving them a message of the red ribbon army?! Don't she realized they are hundreds of them making her outnumbered?!

Bulma:I-I know! It's my fault I couldn't stop her from doing it because I'm not as brave as those two are!

Turtle:You maybe not a fighter like them, but your only a scientist with knowledge so don't blame yourself. You did your best.

Master Roshi:Mm-Hm! I agree with turtle on this one! Your emotion of fear taking you over about dangerous situations. Unlike those two, their bravery keeps doing a lot of trouble things by themselves we still need to help them getting out of their recklessness.

Launch(Blonde):Yeah. I'm with the old coot and turtle here! So don't mess yourself out alright? We have important matters to attend too.

Bulma:Aww thanks you guys! I wouldn't forget anything much for the world for comforting me!

Launch(Blonde Hair):Heh. No sweat it! So anyways, how are we gotta get a ride heading towards the ruthless army's headquarters? Any ideas?

Bulma:Yamcha! If we could just Get in touch with him!

Turtle:Why don't you just Call him on the phone?

Bulma:Because we don't have A telephone either!

Turtle:Uh, it's none Of my business, But why don't you just make one?

She calm down for a bit still looking at him.

Turtle:You seem pretty handy With electronics...You can do it!

Bulma:You're right. I can. Good plan!

The blue haired scientist brought a toolbox took out a hammer and pair of pliers to get started building a telephone on fast move.

Bulma:(Mumbling)

While she's busy building it, Master Roshi, Blonde Haired launch and turtle just by looking at her silently dumbfounded.

Master Roshi:Sometimes genius just Needs a bit of a kick start!

She already finished it in seconds was some kind of a keyboard form telephone not the regular ones everyone at the town had.

Bulma:It's done!

She started to press "M 4 4 C" put her ear phone on it waiting to pick it up, and a old man voice was heard was named Dr briefs the blue haired scientist's father.

Dr. Briefs(Telephone:Hello?)

Bulma:Dad... It's me. Is Yamcha there? I need him.

Dr. Briefs(Telephone:Bulma! I'm glad it's you! I've got a joke for you. You see, there was a troll, A pilot, and a bus driver At an all-you-can-eat Restaurant-)

She couldn't wait for long doesn't have time listening to her father's jokes. Bulma cut him off telling him she needs to talk to the ex-bandit.

Bulma:Dad, save the joke And get me Yamcha now!

__

Inside at capsule corporation, he heard clearly what his daughter said so he handed over the phone to Yamcha while press both of his fingers together.

Dr briefs:Well, that's her loss. It was a real rib-tickler!

Yamcha:Where have you been? Your father said You went to hunt for Dragon Balls with Goku and Sakura...oh? You mean the black dressed little girl mitsuko take sakura's place? Well I guess it's for her own safety then. Mm-hm... Mm-hm...

Dr. Briefs:That girl...She's up to something.

Yamcha:No way! He's going There along with mitsuko? By themselves? Sure... Yes...

While Yamcha was busy talking Bulma at the phone, the shape shifting pig listen every word what he said then would sneak out himself not to get involved such a dangerous problems.

Oolong(Thoughts:I sense a Good deed in the works! Better make myself scarce.)

Yamcha:Okay, no problem. I'm on my way! Puar! Oolong! Come here!

Oolong(Thoughts:Rats!)

Yamcha:We've gotta go help Goku and Mitsuko! Their going to fight The Red Ribbon Army!

Puar:(Screaming)

The shape shifting pig heared really clearly at the evil organization's name now his beyond scared. He turned his head while stuttering looking at Yamcha with a fearful look on his eyes.

Oolong:Uh, d-d-did you say The Red Ribbon Army?

Yamcha:I guess you've Heard of them, then. They're tough. But excitement's Just what I need After a stint in this dull town!

__

Back with the two young warriors, they still ride at the nimbus cloud side by side they are now at the snow mountain place with a blizzard is active.

Goku:Hey! Where almost there mitsuko!

Mitsuko:That's great Goku! I'm getting pretty pump up for this!

Goku:(Laughing) I can see your pretty excited huh? And I'm glad your aren't scared either. So let's go!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Yeah!

Red Ribbon Soldier:Commander Red, Tao is due back here In exactly 3 minutes And 40 seconds!

Commander Red:He returns at last!

The huge wide screen dragon radar was showing four green dots was the dragon balls carried by goku and mitsuko headed towards now at the red ribbon army headquarters.

(Beeping)

__

Back at the kame house, all four are outside waiting for yamcha to land the capsule plane and open the window hatch to let them in.

Yamcha:Everyone get in, quick!

__

Back with goku and mitsuko ride the nimbus cloud side by side, they are now at the snow mountain place with an active blizzard. The yellow cloud fly in fast speed to pass through mountain sides, huge pile of snows and more. Then both of them went straight at the giant mountain hole flying fast in few seconds, they made it out of the entering a new area with normal weather temperature when two young warriors fly further, they finally found the red ribbon army headquarters ready to get some action and determined.

Goku:That must be it! Look Mitsuko! We found it! And you know what that means?

Mitsuko:(Chuckles) Oh yeah, right on! Which means, you and I will going to kick their butts and punished them for all the things what they've done!

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah! I feel the same way!

Goku/Mitsuko:Look out red ribbon army...BECAUSE HERE WE COME!!!

__

The Red Ribbon Army stronghold Is just ahead, and so is the adventure of a lifetime, As Goku and Mitsuko attempts a Two-kids assault on General Red And his lethal forces.

Goku:We've been waiting for this!

Mitsuko:Time to make them pay once and for all!

Courage. Strength. Determination. All qualities necessary To successfully challenge A foe such as General Red. For his legions of Red Troopers are notoriously Treacherous and powerful. Fortunately, Goku and his disguise girlfriend mitsuko possesses These attributes and more. Two need only review their Past accomplishments against The Red Ribbon Army to verify their status as both of them are true heroes. With its superior Resources and technology, The Red Ribbon Army emerged As a mighty force Which swept the land Like a plague, Inflicting death and destruction To all who would not Submit to it's iron will. Bent on conquest and power, The Army set out to obtain The seven mystical Dragon Balls. They combed all Parts of the globe, Unleashing a reign of terror That would become Its dark legacy. Woe to those unfortunate enough To cross Red's path. They struck without warning, Laying waste to whole cities And burying the cries Of the innocent in a storm Of explosions and fire. No one could oppose Such invincible evil...Until Goku and Mitsuko...their was some powers unlike Any the world had known. Try as they might, Not even the Red Ribbon Army Could contend with those kids and goku's Power Pole and mitsuko's magic or martial arts abilities. Their quests for the Dragon Balls Led those two kids into Countless conflicts. But one after another, their enemies fell. They even found time to make some New friends along the way. The Dragon Balls Were scattered across The farthest reaches of the World and General Red's Unscrupulous method Of acquiring them Left no boundary unscarred. But no matter the menace, Goku and Mitsuko was there To even the odds And stamp out evil. And their not alone, With allies such as Yamcha, Master Roshi, Puar, Oolong, Bulma, and Launch, All at their side to aid In the fight for Truth, Freedom, and Justice...It isn't easy, and peril Exists at every turn. But no matter the danger, Wherever evil raises It's ugly head to persecute The innocent, there is one Who will always be there To set wrongs right again...Goku and Mitsuko, Both Champion of Goods.

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 200
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Ongoing) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 1 Introducing: In t...
156K 3.8K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

42.6K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
26.1K 579 41
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.