Ash's Story (Part 5: Modern S...

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 7

128 4 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we arrive at Floamora Town, Lillie says, "Wow... this town sure is perfumed with the sweet scent of flowers."

"Yeah, this place is awesome." Dawn says.

"Judging by your faces, I think this is your first time in Floamora Town?" We turn to see an Elderly woman. Dawn says, "Yeah. We're here for the Contest. This place is beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it. You see, Floaroma Town was once barren and without any kind of vegetation. Legend has it that a beautiful woman went atop the hill and expressed gratitude, which resulted in flowers growing exponentially."

"What a beautiful story." I say. "Thanks for sharing with us."

After the woman leaves, we stumble across a house with a Roserade, my loud voice seems to have scared the Pokemon. And that's when we meet the owner of the Roserade Forsythia, who works in a store called Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop.

"You sure have a lot of berries here, Forsythia." Lillie says after looking at the berries.

"Thanks. I single Berry will grow into a plant that makes several berries. By planting one, there will be more and more berries in the wild. That's why we have the garden outside of the store."

"Wow... can we really help out as well?" Dawn asks as we all agree to help, and she says, "Sure, by the way, you'll need this to help us."

We all receive an item that is similar to the Squirtbottle and the Wailmerpail. This time it is a Sprayduck.

After we help take care of the garden, Forsythia has us rest with some tea. We notice the same Roserade hiding behind the door. "For some reason, Roserade is scared of me..."

"I'm sorry, Roserade's been quite scared easily and spent most of his time hiding out. He has been like this since he was a little Budew." She explains.

She brings up the story of meeting Roserade, back as a Budew, in a Pokémon Center. Budew went with Forsythia when it saw the flowers she was holding. Forsythia gave Budew a red scarf to keep it warm, and it quickly evolved into Roselia and finally Roserade. Budew hears the story and then it goes to Roserade, calming her down a little.

Suddenly, a giant explosion gets our attention as one of Team Rocket's mechas steals all the Berries and destroys the garden that we take care of.

"No! The Garden!" Forsythia gasps in shock.

"Team Rocket! Come on! These berries are not yours and you know it!" "So get out now!" We try to yell at them, but obviously, those idiots never listen.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" As usual, they already make electrical-proof machines. Jessie's Dustox and James's Carnivine come out, but when Carnivine latches onto James, he sends out Cacnea, but both latch onto him. Dustox uses Poison Sting as Tox's Croagunk uses his own Poison Sting to block it.

Dawn's Piplup uses Bubble Beam and Our Roselia uses Razor Leaf, but Cacnea's Pin Missile and Carnivine's Bullet Seed block the attacks. Gladion has Umbreon use Swift, but Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat to block it. Daniel has Girafarig use Psychic, but Cacnea uses Sandstorm to block.

They try to get away, but a Magical Leaf stops them. "That's Roserade..." Forstyhia says.

I say, "Roserade wants to protect the orchard from those bad guys."

"But how come Roserade become this aggressive?" She asks with confusion.

Lillie says, "I think as soon as she puts on that scarf, she gains confidence. And that's why we're going to help it. Absol! Psycho Cut!"

Meowth deploys baskets to lock everyone but Forsythia down. Dustox uses Gust to pin Roserade, but it jumps off the roof. Meowth tries to take the scarf off Roserade, but Roserade resists. James sends Mime Jr. to use Tickle on Roserade. It works and the scarf comes off, sending Roserade to the ground in fear. And of course, they're trying to take Roserade away as well.

Forsythia rushes to stop them, and she yells, "You won't need any scarf! You're just as powerful without it! You worked so hard to protect the orchard and you can't just give up now! You can't give up on me either!"

This gets Roserade to gain more confidence and uses Petal Dance, destroying the mecha and also saving others from the baskets. We all attack the machine at the same time, and Team Rocket is sent flying once more.

Roserade uses Sunny Day and Lotad uses Water Gun to help repair the damaged garden, fresh plants sprouting in place, much like the legend of Floaroma Town. And to thank us, Forsythia gives us a Shiny Stone so we can evolve our Roselia into Roserade.

Roserade: The Bouquet Pokemon: Grass and Poison Type. Evolve from Roselia with a Shiny Stone. With the movements of a dancer, it strikes with whips that are densely lined with poison thorns.

With one day before the Floaroma Town Pokémon Contest, Dawn is training hard. Pikachu demonstrates to Pachirisu how to store electricity in order to gain more appeal. Pachirisu follows suit, releasing its stored electricity and creating a sparkling show similar to Pikachu.

"Nice work, Pachirisu! Thanks, Pikachu." Dawn says.

"You make a great coach, Pikachu." I say.

"I'm hungry... give me the berries..." Pachirisu mutters while giving Dawn a Baby-Doll Eyes. Dawn says, "I know what you want. You deserve it because you worked so hard."

Dawn gives him an Oran Berry, and she also gives one to Piplup. Both Pokémon want more berries, and Dawn refuses until they train some more. Pachirisu gets angry and uses Discharge on all of us. Pikachu stops Pachirisu with Thunderbolt, though Dawn's hair is left frizzled.

"Oh! Not my hair again..." Dawn cries.

"Hey! Dee-dee!" We hear someone calling that name, but Tox says, "Oh no... only one guy knows that name..."

"Good you see you." A boy then walks towards us, and Dawn gasps, "Kenny! It is you!"

"And your hair too." The boy named Kenny says.

"Anybody can make a bad hair day!" Dawn says to him before fixing her hair.

"And what do you know? Dee-dee got herself a Pikachu." Kenny says. "Dee-dee's all grown up."

"Kenny, stop calling me Dee-dee and this Pikachu is not mine!" Dawn says.

After we introduce ourselves to him, Tox says, "Good to see you again as well, Kenny. We have been traveling together for a long time."

"What? Traveling with 4 boys and a girl?" Kenny is surprised. "I know one is your brother, but the others?" We slightly feel offended by this. Then we learn that Dawn and Tox know Kenny from kindergarten and he has started his journey sooner.

Kenny shows his first Pokemon, which is a Prinplup. I say, "So that means you chose Piplup as your Starter Pokemon."

Piplup walks up to Prinplup, and Prinplup slaps it away. Dawn says, "Hey! What was that for?"

"Sorry, but Prinplup gets a little freaked out when anyone gets in his space. I'm the only one Priniplup doesn't have a problem with." Kenny sighs.

As Piplup and Prinplup attempt a stare-down rivalry, Kenny says, "I saw you use Piplup on the Jubilife Contest, were you copying me?"

"I'm not copying you! Piplup and I are meant for each other!" Dawn says. Tox asks, "Wait, you were at the Jubilife Contest? Were you just competing or watching?"

"Excuse me, my match is on TV and why weren't you watching?" Kenny feels offended by that.

"Sorry, but we don't know you have become a Coordinator too." Dawn says.

"Unlike you, I already made it to the final, it was a Contest right before Jubilife City and I thought I could get my first ribbon. But then I met an opponent that was so powerful that I didn't have a chance. She has a Glameow and her name is Zoey."

"Oh, she? She sure is a strong one." I say.

"I also heard that she beat you, but lost to Ash." Kenny says while turning to me. "Are you competing here in the Floamora Contest as well?"

"No, not this time. I already got one ribbon and I want to make sure Dawn gets one as well." I say. "I also want to practice for the Sinnoh League as well."

Just then, Kenny suddenly switches topics about childhood stories, which irritates Dawn. He quickly brings up three stories that embarrass Dawn: her self-inflicted Chimchar-style haircut, her fumble during a childhood play, and wearing two different shoes and pajamas to school.

"I have had it! If you think I am the way I was back then then you got another thing coming! I'll show you that with a battle!" Dawn yells.

"Sorry, but I want to have a battle with Pikachu." Kenny says.

"With me?" I ask.

"Look, I want to make Prinplup stronger, so I want to battle someone who is actually a Top Coordinator and also challenging the Leagues." Kenny says.

Dawn huffs and says, "You may have started your journey first but what a baby..."

"Come on, Dawn." Lillie tries to calm her down. "He challenges Ash and he's going to do it."

Kenny's Prinplup faces off against Pikachu. Pikachu attacks first with Thunderbolt, but Prinplup uses Metal Claw to block the attack, sending it back with appeal. Prinplup charges with Drill Peck, flying up and coming down. Pikachu uses the spin dodge method and lands an Iron Tail, sending its opponent hurtling towards the field. Prinplup, however, uses Bubble Beam to dampen the fall.

Just then, a Haze attack appears and covers us. I have Staravia blow the haze away, but we find Team Rocket captured Prinplup.

"You guys again? But where's Jessie?" Tox asks.

"Getting her nails done." James replies. Kenny tries to save Prinplup, but Cacnea and Carnivine knock us aside. Cacnea, Carnivine, and Seviper attack us, but Piplup jumps up and uses a brand new move, Whirlpool, to absorb the blitz attack.

"It's Whirlpool! One of the Hidden moves..." I gasp. Piplup launches the attack on Team Rocket, restoring Prinplup's energy and allowing it to free itself. Piplup and Prinplup set aside the rivalry and both send Team Rocket flying with Bubble Beam.

Then it is time for the Pokemon Contest, Dawn goes first on the Performance Stage, and she sends out Pachirisu. Although it appears in a graceful manner, it trips on its tail and crashes into the Contest Judges' desk. It begins to panic and run around frightened. It is then Dawn takes out a berry and tosses it into the air, the scent getting Pachirisu's attention. The Pokémon jumps with an electrified Spark and catches it, saving her performance. After eating the Poffin, Pachirisu uses Discharge to create sparks around the stadium before using Sweet Kiss and creating a shower of small hearts. The crowd applauds at her comeback.

Other Coordinators perform before Jessie takes the stage disguised as Jessilina, calling upon her Seviper. On stage, Seviper literally wraps Jessie for a good appeal, I have to admit, since last time she doesn't seem to be cheating for the Sinnoh Contests... I wonder why?

Kenny performs last with his Alakazam. It uses Light Screen to box itself in before using Shadow Ball to shatter the box and quickly using Teleport to escape. It follows with Hidden Power to envelop it in a ring while levitating up, ending with a fireworks appeal.

Once the Appeal Rounds are done, we go to the backstage and find a nervous Dawn. "Dawn, there's nothing to worry about. The judges really like your appeals." I say. "And Pachirisu is so cute. No need to worry, I know it's your line, but you need it too."

"Thanks, Ash. I hear you." Dawn smiles.

The judges announce the final eight, with Kenny, Jessie, and Dawn making it in. The computer randomly pairs up the Coordinators for the Contest Battles, pitting Dawn against Jessie in the first round.

"We did it, Pachirisu!" Dawn cheers while hugging her Pokemon.

"Just keep holding that thought, it's that attitude that will win this." Daniel says.

"Glad to get to the second round as well, Kenny." Lillie says.

"Thanks, Lillie." Then we leave as we both wish two Coordinators luck.

The battle between Jessie and Dawn begins as Dustox goes against Piplup. Dustox uses Whirlwind as Piplup jumps into the wind and spins in place, building up power for a Peck attack. The move appeal robs Jessie of some points before Dustox uses Poison Sting to force Piplup to stop attacking, dropping Dawn's points. Dustox unleashes multiple Psybeam attacks, Piplup dodging continually before Dustox uses Poison Sting, the forced defense depleting Dawn's points. Piplup uses Bide to take the Poison Sting bombardment before unleashing the energy, slashing Jessie's points to half, but Dustox survives the attack. Dustox retaliates with Poison Sting, but Piplup dodges and hits with Peck, knocking Dustox out and giving Dawn the win.

The Contest jumps ahead to the final round, where Kenny and Dawn face off after besting their prior opponents, revitalizing a childhood rivalry as Dawn's Piplup faces off against Kenny's Prinplup. Piplup and Prinplup both use Bubble Beam, canceling each other out and creating sparkles. Both Kenny and Dawn lose points, but Dawn takes a bigger hit due to Prinplup's more powerful attack. Piplup charges with Peck as Prinplup uses Metal Claw to catch and toss Piplup, dropping Dawn's points. Prinplup stands in place, executing a Drill Peck as Piplup uses Bide, landing on Prinplup and spinning with Drill Peck, Dawn's points continuing to drop. Prinplup tosses Piplup into the air as Piplup unleashes energy, hitting Prinplup and dropping Kenny's points.

Prinplup recovers and attacks with Metal Claw, but Piplup flip dodges and uses Whirlpool, consuming Prinplup and dropping Kenny's points to half. However, Prinplup uses Bubble Beam to destroy the Whirlpool, creating sparkles and setting Dawn's points even to Kenny's. Prinplup uses Mist to cloak the battlefield, dropping Dawn's points more. Prinplup comes down with Drill Peck, but Piplup uses Whirlpool and jumps into the Whirlpool to dodge, dropping Kenny's points. Piplup prepares Peck as Prinplup jumps into the whirlpool as well. Prinplup's Metal Claw and Piplup's Peck connect, tossing both Pokémon out of the pool and dropping both points. Both use Bubble Beam again, resulting in a cancellation. Time runs out, and Dawn wins the Contest by just a small point difference.

"We won!" Dawn cheers with her Piplup.

Kenny sighs, "Prinplup, sorry. I just wasn't strong enough."

Then Dawn accepts her first Ribbon from Mr. Contesta as she holds it high. Afterward, Dawn calls her mom and shows her Ribbon, boasting about her first win. Once the call is over, she comes to us and Tox says, "I bet Mom's really proud of you."

"Of course, and thank you for cheering me on." Dawn says. "And now it's your turn in Eterna Gym."

"Great, thanks a lot." Then we high-five as Kenny comes and wishes all of us well before walking out, calling Dawn Dee-Dee once again.

"So Tox, what's so bad about Dee-dee anyway?" I ask.

"Well-" Before Tox can reply, Dawn says, "Don't you guys go there! And don't you dare tell them!"

Here is a new chapter, but the Floamora Town isn't finished yet because of some interesting things. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Magneton, Lickitung, Rhydon, Tangela, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Meganium, Togetic, Aipom, Yanma, Espeon, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Gligar, Steelix (Crystal), Sneasel, Piloswine, Mantine, Porygon2, Sceptile, Kirlia, Gardevoir (Shiny), Nosepass, Milotic, Dusclops, Absol, Turtwig, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, Roserade, Finneon

Dawn's Pokemon:

Piplup, Pachirisu, Buneary

Tox's Pokemon:

Roserade, Croagunk

Gladion's Pokemon:

Umbreon, Riolu

Daniel's Pokemon:

Girafarig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
94.7K 770 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...
181K 2.7K 11
In this fanfiction the people of the pokemon world are going to react to the adventures of the chosen one and the battles he fought. They are going t...
20.3K 407 51
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of the series: Kanto.