Desire To Protect (Honkai Imp...

Oleh LampDoAlangina

This Story is heavily Inspired by : @ReusKrispies Im Following the main story here, and maybe some flashback... Lebih Banyak

Before We Start
Prologue
Chapter 1 : First Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Technique!
Chapter 3 : Nightmare
Chapter 4 : Herrscher Of The Wind (Part 1)
Chapter 5 : Herrscher of The Wind (Part 2)
Chapter 6 : S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 7 : Saving Mei and Bronya
Chapter 8 : Beginning of Disaster
Chapter 9 : Judgement Class Honkai Beast
Chapter 10 : Schicksal War
Chapter 11 : Will of the Herrscher
Chapter 12 : Final Lesson
Chapter 13 : Stay As You Are
Chapter 14 : Energetic White-Haired Girl
Chapter 15 : The Lonely Senpai
HELP ME‼️
Chapter 16 : Outbreak
Chapter 17 : Escape From Nagazora (Part 1)
Chapter 19 : An Offer
Chapter 20 : The Knight And The Maid
Cover Change
Chapter 21 : Mission With Principal

Chapter 18 : Escape From Nagazora (Part 2)

980 39 68
Oleh LampDoAlangina

Hi guys, enjoy the chapter

____________________

Y/N : "Putting that aside, we can definitely get out of here safely, so don't need to worry"

Mei : "Yeah you right"

Suddenly

The four of you jumped out of the window after the apartment you were resting in was destroyed by a large-sized Honkai beast

Y/N : "What The!?"

Kiana : "Ugh, this stalker is so persistent"

You and Mei managed to land safely, and you caught Kiana in bridal style.

Kiana : "Nice Catch"

Y/N : "Your welcome"

You saw the Honkai Beast preparing to attack once again, but Bronya moved in front of you and activated Project Bunny

Bronya : "Project Bunny : Activate!"

Project Bunny's spear collided with the attack from Honkai Beast and created a massive shockwave and threw Bronya backwards through several building.

Y/N : "Bronya!!"

Mei : "Bronya-Chan!!"

The shockwave caused building debris to fall on Y/N, making him unable to move

Y/N : "Akhh!!"

but without realizing it the Honkai Beast shifted its target towards Mei and tried to attack her, Mei who didn't realize it was almost hit by the attack but. . .

Kiana : "If you keep thinking about Bronya. . . ."

Mei : "Eh?. . ."

Kiana : ". . . . Kiana might get real jealous Mei!"

*SLASH*

Y/N : "KIANA!!"

Mei : "Ki. . . . . .Kiana-Chan. . . ."

Mei's eyes widened as she held Kiana's badly injured body in front of her

Mei : "Ah---. . . ."

Mei : "Ahh---. . . ."

Mei : "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH---. . ."

*BOOM*

*BRRRZTT*

*CRACKLE* *CRACKLE* *CRACKLE*

Y/N : "Don't say. . . . ."

Y/N : "The Herrscher is taking over again!?"

Y/N : "Shit!, Stupid debris!"

Herrscher Mei : "The Queen doesn't accept your service, worm!"

Herrscher Mei raised one hand up, and immediately thousands of lightning struck the Honkai Beast continuously and burned it. There were so many lightning strikes at one point that they looked like pillars of light.

After that Herrscher Mei's eyes turned to you and stared at you sharply.

Herrscher Mei : "You were just lucky to be able to beat me that time"

Herrscher Mei : "Actually, I want to kill you right here right now. . . ."

Y/N : "Erghh. . . .

But Herrscher Mei uses her lightning powers to remove the debris that falls on you so you can move again

Herrscher Mei : "But this coward human (Mei) always gets in my way. . . ."

Herrscher Mei : "So this Queen will let you live until I myself will take your life with my hand."

Y/N : "Heh, like hell I'll die in your hands!"

you said as you readied your katana.

Herrscher Mei : "Hmph *in a cold way*"

Suddenly, a silhouette of a giant warship appeared above the city of Nagazora. It seemed that the target of the warship was Mei who had turned into a Herrscher.

Inside the warship (Hyperion)

(A/N : I will shorten the "Hyperion Operator" to "HO")

(HO) : "Honkai energy spiked up ahead!"

(HO) : "Honkai energy level rising rapidly!"

(HO) : "All Honkai beast in Nagazora are moving towards the energy spikes!"

Himeko : "Looks like we hit the jackpot this time"

(HO) : "There's still time to retreat, Major!"

Himeko : "Nonsense!!, I will never let go of a prey i've set my eyes on"

Himeko : "Level 1 alert!, All crew to battle stations!"

Himeko : "This war has begun!"

In your side

Y/N : "What the hell?"

Herrscher Mei turned her attention towards Hyperion and completely ignored your existence.

When you saw an opening, you tried to attack her but was blocked by the lightning-elemental Barrier placed by Herrscher Mei and sent you flying once again.

Y/N : "Ugh!, Its hurts. . . ."

Herrscher Mei : "Don't push your luck, you are still breathing at this second only because of my mercy. . . ."

Herrscher Mei : "Be patient, I will take care of the insects above first, and then I'll coming for you"

Herrscher Mei : "Because I'm the only one who can take away your life"

Y/N(mind) : 'Shit. . . . At this rate. . . ."

Back to Hyperion

(A/N : "Again, i will shorten"Executive Officer" to "EO")

Himeko : "So that's the Herrscher?, A girl?, Really?!"

Himeko : "I thought it'd be scarier with Death rays, Octo legs, Slimy tentacles, Super long tongues or something. . . ."

(EO) : "Major, you do have weird fantasies about this Honkai...."

Himeko : "Yeah!, Because some idiot messed up my date!"

Himeko : "All personnel!, Hit it with everything we got! Light her up like a christmas tree!"

(HO) : "Major, Hyperion cameras capture a civilians in that area!"

Himeko : "What!?, at that high Honkai radiation?"

Himeko : "Show it on the screen right now!"

The screen displays a photo of you lying injured in front of Herrscher Mei who is holding Kiana in bridal style.

Himeko(mind) : 'Y/N!?'

Himeko : "Change of plans!, I will jump right in!, all of you support me with fire and be careful not to hit the civilians!"

(EO) : "Wait!, You're not going to use "That" are you!?"

Himeko : "There is no other choice, I will save him right now"

Himeko : "(EO)!, You take the helm!"

(EO) : "Aye Aye Sir!"

Himeko ran out of the Bridge and into the room where the Nexus System was kept and prepared to use it

(A/N : "(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)")

In Your Side

Hyperion pointed it weapon at Herrscher Mei and shot her with bullets and missiles, but all the shots were easily deflected by Herrscher Mei and Herrscher Mei pointed her hand at Hyperion and fired a high-power beam.

Herrscher Mei : "No one is allowed to be above the Queen!"

Herrscher Mei flies to confront Hyperion and ignores you, thinking that you are only a minor threat.

Himeko then appears on the Hyperion's deck and confronts Herrscher Mei

Y/N : "Sis!?"

Himeko and Herrscher Mei then collided with each other's powerful attacks and created multiple shockwaves that made Nagazora tremble.

System : "Warning!, Reactor overheating. Shutdown in 10......9......8...."

Himeko : "Shut Up!, Keep the damn thing running, I don't care how you do it!"

Herrscher Mei : "Admirable, I never expect you to last this long, But that only make you slightly better than the Insect over there. . ."

Y/N : "Oi!"

Herrscher Mei and Himeko both charge Honkai energy on a large scale and are ready to attack each other

(EO) : "Major!, that's too careless, if you use that much Honkai energy your body can't withstand it!"

Himeko : "There's no other way!"

Y/N : "Oi Oi, Kiana is still there. If that much Honkai Energy collided. . . . She won't survive"

Y/N(mind) : 'What should i do!?'

Y/N(mind) : 'Think fast!!'

Suddenly you feel suffocated and have difficulty breathing because you are so close to the center of such high radiation and slowly lose consciousness . . . . .

When you realize it, you are already in a dark room, standing on some kind of flower petals, but from the petals dozens of hands appear that are pulling you further into the darkness.

Y/N : "What the--"

"Give up"

"You want to save those girls and your sister right?"

"What can a weakling like you do in a situation like this?"

"Just give up your body to me. . . ."

". . . .And I will save them for you"

Y/N : "HUH?, Like i want to surrender my body just like that?"

Y/N : "You've always been there, right?, since I was little??"

Y/N : "Then it's time for you to pay the rent!"

With great difficulty you pulled yourself out along with a few fragments of the power of the person who was trying to take over you.

In The Other Side

Herrscher Mei and Himeko is ready to attack each other with the massive energy attack

Herrscher Mei : "Die"

Himeko : "Nexus System! Maximal Output!!"

Before the attacks collided, a purple light appeared in the middle of the two attacks and deflected the two large-scale attacks

Himeko : "Huh?, What was that?"

Herrscher Mei : "Hooooh, to think You also awakened powers similar to mine. . . ."

(A/N : "This first transformation is still Imperfect one and only both of his hand part has changed, and of course it is still not full power)

Y/N landed on the deck of the Hyperion and stood facing his sister

Y/N : "Sis!, Please don't kill her!"

Himeko : "Y/N what are you talking about, she is dangerous, get out of the way!"

Y/N : "No I won't. . . ."

Y/N : "I won't let anyone die tonight."

You said with determination on your face

Himeko was shocked and lowered her sword slightly, she didn't expect that her little brother, who used to be a crybaby and always followed her wherever she went, had now grown up and even dared to go against her words.

However, due to the sudden incomplete change, Y/N felt his head throbbing repeatedly which made him in pain and faint out, But before you fell, Himeko managed to catch you and ordered the medical team to get ready.

Himeko : "Medical team! Get ready i will take the civilian inside"

But unconsciously you grabbed Himeko's hand

Y/N : "Sis. . . . Please don't kill her. . ."

Himeko : "Y/N . . . . ."

In the Herrscher Mei side

Herrscher Mei : "It seems that I can't take you lightly anymore insect"

Herrscher Mei : "Even though your power is still Imperfect"

Herrscher Mei : 'Is it because you don't want to hurt anyone?, or...'

Herrscher Mei : '...That power is not originally yours'

Kiana : "St....Stop.."

Herrscher Mei : "You're still alive? Good, I'll get rid of this trash and then your turn"

Kiana weakly grasped the wings of Herrscher Mei and tried to tear it appart

Herrscher Mei : "What are you doing?"

Herrscher Mei : "Do you think a mere human can tear down the wings of god?"

Kiana's hands glowed with purple color and slowly tear down the wings

Herrscher Mei : "What!?, This can't be possible!"

Herrscher Mei : "How can this ordinary human break my wings?"

Kiana : "You evil fake! . . . ."

Kiana : "Return Mei to me!!"

With her remaining strength, Kiana managed to tear off Herrscher of Thunder's wings and make the unconscious Mei take control of her body again

HoT : 'I see. . . .Murata Y/N'

HoT : 'You gave your remaining power to Kiana when you deflected my attack'

HoT : 'How could I not realize it. . . . .'

HoT : 'To think i've been defeated by you twice'

HoT : 'I won't forget this. . . . .'

HoT : '. . . .Y/N'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 18 : Escape From Nagazora (Part 2)

End

Yo guys, how are you?

I want to finish this flashback chapter as soon as possible because of that probably I'll one chapter every 2-3 days

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask
Can someone explain to me how Herrscher of Truth power works?, Because it's little crucial for Y/N power later

And i hate to say this, but in this fanfic KiaMei ship doesn't happen and they are just a good friend

Im sorry🙏
Author out

Word Count : 1777

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.9K 1K 40
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
13.9K 738 32
A fan of many popular gacha games since his pre-teen years, Gabriel Tsun Ren Woo's dreams of becoming a gaming streamer was crushed as his world was...
8.4K 295 8
Godlike speed in a world kinda dominated by hot females, what could go wrong for me? Nothing. Nothing at all :) I don't own Sonic The Hedgehog or Hon...
63.5K 2.4K 79
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...