HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~29

528 28 27
By Writers_079

[Today I came to know that giving pain to someone close to us also causes deep pain for ourselves.]

[IN THEIR HOUSES AT AFTERNOON]

Yn is sitting on the bed in her room while crying in a painful condition, and Jk has long since moved out of his daughter's room and into his own room.

She becomes even more sad when she remembers Woojin's betrayal.

She remembers how shamelessly Woojin said she was harassing him.

She started crying bitterly as she remembered his bitter words. She wanted to tell her appa that it was not harassment because Woojin had taught her that and said that "it was normal for us to touch each other without asking" when he did these things to her.

She suppresses her crying voice when she hears some footsteps coming, then JK opens the door of her room and, without looking at her, says in a cold voice:

"I am going out; I will return home around 8 or 9 p.m.; there is food on the table outside; heat it and eat it." He said with a warning tone in his voice, "Look, I am in a very bad mood today, so don't disobey me.

He added, "Don't violate my commandments by stepping out of the house or even out of the room; otherwise, I do not even know what wrong I will do out of my terrible anger."

She bows her head in shame and says softly in a crying voice, "Yes, appa."

He walks away without even looking at her once.

[IT IS NOW ABOUT 4 O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON]

Her appa is not at home, and she is very hungry now because she didn't eat anything except breakfast at 8 in the morning, so she was about to step out of her bedroom with one of her legs, but she stopped when she remembered JK's command.

"Don't violate my commandments by stepping out of the house or even out of the room; otherwise, I do not even know what wrong I will do out of my terrible anger."

So she quietly goes and sits on the bed again. She had nothing to pass the time, so she sat down to study the rest of her studies so that she could pass the time and divert her mind from hunger and pain from previous beatings.

[AT THEIR HOUSE AT 8:20 PM]

Jk just opens the house with the key and comes inside, but he is a little shaky, but he somehow controls himself with the jerk and goes towards the dining table to drink water.

He took out a water bottle from the fridge, drank it, and washed his face with that cold water to get out of the alcohol intoxication stage.

When he can control himself a little, then his eyes go to Yn's food, which he had kept for her, which is still visible untouched. That thing makes him a little angry and also worried that she has not eaten anything except breakfast, so he keeps that untouched food in the freezer and goes to his room to freshen up. After some time, he takes a bath and freshens up. He comes back to the kitchen, prepares fresh, warm-steamed Yn's favorite food, and takes it to her room.

[IN YN'S ROOM]

He goes to her room and slowly looks at her, where there are books scattered around her, and his daughter is sleeping while taking drowsiness with her head on that book. Then his eyes see a light purple mark on her face, which makes him terribly sad.

He looks at her lovingly for a while with a tense smile and softly says to her in his mind, "I apologize for your condition. Please forgive your dada," while caressing her hair affectionately.

He comes out of his emotional state slightly, brings fake coldness to his face, and gently wakes him up from sleep.

Shaking her shoulder gently to wake her up from her sleep, he says in a slightly cold voice, "Yn, get up!"

She is slowly trying to open her eyes, but when she sees JK, she starts trembling in a horrible way.

"Calm down. What happened?" He asked softly, but with a little cold tone.

She just shook her head as if in fear without saying anything.

"Before leaving the house, I told you that food was on the table and I would be late to come back, so you ate on time; why didn't you eat?" He said it in a cold voice with a stern expression.

Yn had no answer, so she remains silent because if she told him the words he said, he would surely or perhaps be angry because it was he who told her not to step out of the room, so how could she disobey and go to the kitchen for meals?

On the other hand, Jk realizes that her fear is worse than her nervousness, so he speaks in a low voice to calm him down.
"It's okay; don't be afraid; I won't say anything. Come, I have brought your food, so eat it.'

She silently agrees to his words without saying anything, and she sits straight on the bed. Her food is kept on the nearby table, so he picks it up, takes it to her, and feeds her a bite.

She slowly chews her meal to eat, but she softly makes it sound as if she is in pain. Still, the girl starts chewing it in pain while pretending that the person in front does not feel the pain.

"Everything is fine?" Jk said this in concern, trying to catch the point while feeding her the second bite of food.

She just nodded her head to answer him.

She immediately gets down from the bed in a hurry and tries to move towards the washroom, but before she can do that, she vomits just a short distance from the bed.

JK holds her worriedly, but she screams in pain as he accidentally places his hand on her on the injured spot.

"Sorry so--sorry," He stops his voice only when he feels the warmth on Yn's body, as it is favorable.

"Yn, do you have a fever?" He asked, but she immediately vomited again at the same place. After lightly patting her back, he took her towards the washroom and made her vomit properly. When she felt better, JK gently brought her back to the bed by handling her carefully.

He treats her out of concern by giving her medicine after feeding her proper meals, and after a while she cries and moans out in pain because of the earlier injury, so he brings ointment and ice to massage her injury, and she says in a frightened voice, "I'm fine! I don't want it because I'm not in pain." She lied with fearful eyes.

"I know and I can see that you are not in pain." He mocked her for lying.

He massages her injury over the clothes she is wearing and also applies ointment to the outer parts, like the shoulder and leg, and tells her to be a little gentle while giving the ointment, but in a firm voice, "Apply this ointment to your aching parts where they are hurt. I am going to my room."

He gave it to her to apply ointment on that part because now she is a growing child, and he always keeps a little distance from his daughter where it should be kept.

Yn applies ointment to her wounds to give relief from the pain, but she is missing her appa, so she steps forward to take him, but she comes back to her bed quietly and lies down on the bed when she remembers his commended voice.

She is excited for his sweet affection, but she does not have her appa. She is like that and falls ill easily, and today JK has been too harsh on her.

She stops crying and pretends to sleep quietly when she hears JK coming.

Jk, caressing her hair, says in a little cold but soft tone, "Sweetie I know you are not asleep, so don't pretend that you are asleep." While lying down next to her, but with little distance, he added, "I'm your daddy; I know you more than anyone."

She immediately goes close to her father and sleeps while hugging him.

He gave her a good hug and caressed her hair. "Sorry," he said, expressing his feelings.

She was just silent, but when JK felt something wet on his chest, he said worriedly, "Sweetie, you are crying?" while gently moving her head away from his chest to look at the tears. "Is there pain anywhere? Why are you crying?"

She shakes her head no and immediately hugs him, saying in a crying voice, "Appa! Sorry, please. I didn't mean to say sorry for saying, 'Eomma, save me from your beating. Please forgive me for speaking such lines."

She said this, knowing that her father was unhappy to hear those words from her mouth while being punished.

"That is fine! I also promise that I will never ever again hit you so hard that you cry for help from your absent mom." He calmed her down and honestly said it in soft words.

Yn has noticed that JK has been under the influence of alcohol ever since he came back, but she doesn't have the courage to ask.

She is troubled by his coming drunk because once, when she was a child, he had come home drunk, and she had cried a lot out of worry for her father, thinking that he was stressed and that is why he drank.

But then he allayed her worries by saying that in past days, "It's not true, sweetie, whatever you imagine. I drink alcohol sometimes just for fun or to relieve my tiredness. It's not that I drink because I'm too tired or stressed." He added this too, in a cool voice.

"If this thing bothers you, then I will not drink alcohol today; alcohol is not worth more than my sweetie's happiness." He gave her a gentle kiss on her little cheek and said, "I love you more than anything, my sweetie."

Today she realized that perhaps he did not drink under stress in those days, but today he drank under stress due to his condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and for reading this story.

GO AHEAD! DO THE COMMENTS AND PRESS THE STAR BUTTON ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.7K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...
181K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
257K 11.4K 85
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❤️ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 😁
52.3K 2.7K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...