Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

30. Confession

4.3K 322 62
By imaginesnher

Writer's pov

" Hey there is a ferries wheel. Let's ride that " Just as Shrey said that, his best friends
looked at him with horror. The boy who was barely interested in amusement parks, now wants to ride and that too he told by himself. Surprising!

" What's with that look? " Shrey asked looking at Madhav and Ankit.

" No..... Nothing.. But what made you want to ride that? "

" You didn't even want to come here at first place " They added.

Rolling eyes to them, shrey pressed his lips together. He said something to himself which nobody could hear. After taking a few seconds, shrey uttered, " Now when I'm here, I should enjoy rather than wasting my time "

" Ferries wheel is interesting. Let's go. Let's go. " Kalpana clapped and started running towards that.

" This girls are always happy with everything. " Ankit murmured before following her.

And Shrey looked beside him, Arini was standing there, looking at the ground.

'What happened to her? She is supposed to run too, isn't it? ' shrey thought looking at her.

' maybe tired ' without giving it another thought, Shrey held her hand and started walking towards that.

" Now who will sit with whom? Only 2 persons can sit together "

Before anyone could put this any thought, Arini decided to declare, " Me & Kalpana will sit together "

Suddenly Nandini tapped on Arini's shoulder whispering " How can you guys leave me with a senior? I don't even know them"

Arini couldn't deny her thoughts too. It was so obvious to think like this. She's new here today, doesn't know anyone except Arini and Kalpana, obviously she can't go with some unknown seniors.

Arini looked at kalpana helplessly. She had lost the heed to sit with Shrey already. Or maybe the heed to stay with him...

" Then you and kalpana.. " With a sad pout, Arini murmured.

" I'm surprised Arini, you don't want to sit with Shrey here? " When Madhav asked her, she spun her head to somewhere, not wanting to look at them.

Shrey could sense now that something was wrong. He thought to ask it to Arini later when they will be in the wheel.

" Ok I'm going with Arini. " Shrey said grabbing her hand. A small smile was on his lips. He felt like he was waiting for this moment only in the whole evening.

None talked anything, they were sitting opposite of each other. Her eyes were stuck outside of the window whereas his was finding hers. He was finding the reason of her gloomy face.

He looked at her for a few minutes, finally when was tired finding the reason, he asked breaking the silence. " Are you enjoying Arini? "

" Yes I am"

" But you are so silent "

" It doesn't matter " Saying, she kept a hand on the glass of window. The wheel started getting up. With another hand, Arini held the seat tightly.

" Are you scared of this? " Shrey asked noticing her movements.

She shook her head. But shrey couldn't believe and sat beside her, changing his seat.

Arini was taken a back, " No. I am not scared. " She said in hurry and tried to make him sit far from her. " It's okay. Maybe I wanted to sit here only " Shrey had a small smile on his face. That looked so handsome on him.

Without answering anything to him, Arini spun her head to the window again.

She felt like Shrey was again playing with her heart, mind and feelings. Again she wasn't able to understand his words and actions. They don't match together. They only make her crazy. This time all she wanted is to avoid him.

'Only this ride. Only this one then I'll not see him. ' she kept on telling her heart.

But someone was also praying the same. 'Only this one... Only this ride. Only now then I'll stay with her forever'

" I know something is disturbing you. Tell me " Shrey asked.

She shook her head as no.

" Tell me come on. It'll keep on roaming in your head. Better tell me. "

" Nothing is wrong. Don't worry. "

" You sure? "

She nodded.

" Then... I'll s... start talking " He said loosing out of the window. The wheel was about to reach on the top.

He could only imagine Ankit's words now.
' If you kiss your partner on the top of ferries wheel you both will stay together forever '

" Arini listen. I want to say something" He said in hurry.

" Say"

" Look at me at first. " But she didn't turn her head.

" Arini just look at me. You won't regret it. Please " Still no response. She didn't want to even look. Cause she knew it's his eyes which will make her crazy again. She will forget everything again.

But shrey was getting annoyed, more like out of patience. " Arini, when I'm telling you to look at me, then do that na, see we are on the top. And I have something really important to tell you. Just look " He sounded little harsh.

And that was the moment Arini needed to take her inner frustration out. Her eyes started getting wet. Turning her head towards Shrey, she spoke, " You know Shrey, my first love is you. Before I knew about love, I started loving you. "

" You know I'm so bad at understanding poems, I read so many about love but could get no meaning. My only meaning of love was you. Just a short name 'Shrey' . " She took a breath and continued.

" I proposed someone for the first time. I got rejection for the first time. Kalpana told me I should stop it here, but it turned out loving more than I ever thought. I proposed you again and again and you rejected me everytime. It seemed so annoying to you, but I did all I could do for you..Come on Shrey, why can't I still be your girl? " She raised her voice a little and a tear came out.

" You only saw me laughing around you, but i cried, cried a lot for you each times when you said big 'no' to me.

After all these cries , I forgot what is rejection. My heart wanted to stay with you, so I grabbed all the chances that could make me stay closer to you. I kept on asking you the same thing again and again, I kept on disturbing you, annoying you. But shrey... You too were not so clear. Why did you play with my heart? "

"Everytime you said 'no' but did some actions that made me feel like you..... you too... lo... love me... "

She wiped her tears and started, " You kissed me. " Just as she uttered that, shrey felt a heaviness in his throat. " You are my first kiss. You gave me hope. It's your fault. I hate you. "

" Arini I --"

" You started smiling to me. I glued my heart to yours more. But you made me cry. I still didn't leave. You pushed me away once then pulled me to yourself in the next moment, you played with my heart. "

Shrey also had tears in his eyes now. He was speechless. Somewhere in his heart, it was hurting too. Somehow he could feel her hurt too.

" My biggest fear is losing you but even though I'm not yours. I feel so stupid. I always chase you but you don't even care. I feel so stupid but I still chase. Sometimes your name hurts Shrey. Sometimes your name is only enough to make me smile. Tell me what to do? I'm so stupid in your love. "

Arini said in a broken voice and looked at him with teary eyes. Shrey couldn't take that look. He started wiping her face. "Arini I --"

She removed his hand and spoke, " No. Don't do this anymore. If it's not you, then someone else is. When you kissed me, I thought it's going to be permanent, but...b...you were with someone else too....now.....you can be with someone else forever....and the same will be with me..."

" What? " Shrey asked in fear.

" If you're not the love of my life then someone else is. I have already given a lot time of my life to you. Now I should move. You're my first love which I can't change anymore. You're my first kiss. Which I can't get back anymore. But I can change my last love and forever love.....if I spend more time for you, it won't be good for my future one anymore. "

Shrey started to fear her words now. He wanted this to stop. He shook his head " Arini stop now. " He sounded a little strict.

" I'm sorry for all these Shrey. ... I know you don't love me, I won't force you too. You can spend your life with the one you love. I'll be happy. "

" Arini shut up. " Shrey lost his temper and shouted at her. " Don't say anything without knowing. Shut your mouth right now. "

She sat straight with head down, and teary eyes.

" It's you stupid "

" I... " Shrey stopped. He ruffled his fingers on his hair, not knowing what to say and how to say..." Why are you so stupid?" He was little shy to say further. " It's you whom I love "

" Stop joking "

" I'm not joking " He palmed her face and made her look at his eyes. " Look at me, I'm serious "

" I love you Arini. The more I act like I don't care, the more I want you to be my side, to be close to me. I'm... I am bad at showing... Bad at expressing... Each times you claim me as your husband, I confirm it in my heart. I love your stupid behaviors. You following me, you chasing me, you missing me, youp calling me, you disturbing me... I love everything Arini, I want you forever in my life.

" There is no someone else for you, Arini. There is no someone else for me. It's only us. "

All sudden, everything she dreamed of, was happening. All sudden her imagination was taking place. All sudden it seemed like a fairytale.

And suddenly the wheel stopped on the top because of some issues in the machine. But none of these love birds cared to care about that.

Looking at her puffy eyes, Shrey said, " I love you Arini. I only love you. I was afraid to tell you this, but... I can't lose you for this. I won't let you leave me. I want to keep you with me forever. I'm locking you in my heart "

" You... You aren't lying? " Asked she.

He shook as no.

" No. You're lying. " Her eyes looking somewhere else and she said, " You were with someone else too "

" Shut up. Have you ever seen me with any girl? Do I allow any other girl to be around me except you? "

" But...You kissed someone else. "

" What? "

" Who is your second kiss? "

Shrey took a little time to do the whole calculation. " So you were.... Ahh..... You.. "

" In the game you--"

" It's you Arini " Suddenly his eyes looked down. He didn't want to say it. His face became red. It was quite embarrassing.
" You were drunk..... I kissed you that night"

Her mouth became 'o' shaped and face was pink. None said anything, only the sound of their heartbeat was heard.
" So you kissed me for twice? " Asked Arini

" No for thrice now " With that he pressed his lips on her.

He didn't make that kiss longer. Arini was still in half shock when he separated lips from her. Looking outside, Shrey found out that the wheel has stopped on the top.

" It isn't working? "

" W... What? "

" See, universe is with us. "

" Matlab? "

( what do you mean?)

" You know what happens when we kiss on the top of the ferries wheel? "

Arini shook her head as 'no' like a small child.

" Two lovers always stay together. And we are on the top right now"

Arini just listened to him blankly and blinked her eyes twice. Her heartbeat was still not in normal pace. One side of her heart was still in confusion if shrey proposed her for real or it was just another dream of hers.

" And i don't wanna leave you ever. Not in this life, not in any life" Shrey added directly looking at her eyes.

" Thank you so much for waiting for my answer, thank you so much for not giving up on me, thank you so much for loving me. I don't know what you have seen in this middle class boy that never made you stay away from me. Now it's my turn to keep always with me, to keep ourselves together. "

With that he pulled her in a passionate kiss.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

My mom is so sick. Can you please pray for her recovery?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.6K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
849K 75.2K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
66.1K 5.7K 15
⋆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃ᥫ᭡. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...