Slugterra//Malereader

By IronDragon19

YN is one of the sharp shooter in Slugterra. His family and the Shane family were rivals for generation. But... More

Bio (Not a Chapter.)
Prologue
Chp 1: World Beneath Our Feet
Chp 2: World Beneath Our Feet Part 2
Chp 3: Red Hook
Chp 4: Club Slug
Chp 5: Slug Run
Chp 6: Dark Water
Chp 7: Bullseye
Chp 8: Pizza Time
Chp 9: Endangered species
Chp 10: Play Dead!
Chp 11: The New Kid
Chp 12: The New Kid Part 2
Chp 13: Old Scars
Chp 14: The Shattered
Chp 15: Roboslugs
Chp 16: The Unbeatable
Chp 17: The Outlaw and The Thief
Chp 18: Breathe in it or not
Chp 19: Scrap & Junk
Chp 20: 1st Date
Chp 21: Beneath And Forgotten Histroy
Chp 22: Let's Chase The Train
Chp 23: Rescue Time
Chp 24: Map To All
Chp 25: The Sickness
Chp 26: Hunt or Be Haunted 🎃
Chp 27: Big Upgrades
Chp 28: How It All Began
Chp 30: Dark As Night
Chp 31: Light As Day
Announcement (Not A Chapter)

Chp 29: Fight Against Darkbane

582 13 2
By IronDragon19

Ever since the day Dr Blakk escaped with the darkbanes aid. Its been cleared that Blakk madness cannot be contained and that he started a battle in slugterra. Now its up to the Shane gang to fight back along with others willing to fight. Now we see the Shane gang are on water with their mecha beasts water mod heading to the island.

Eli: The distress call came from this island.

Trixie takes a look at the beach with her binocular.

Trixie: The beach seems calm enough. But something doesn't feel right.

Suddenly a ghoul was fired but misses the Shane gang.

YN: Well that answers that.

This reveal Blakks goons are at the beach, firing ghouls with the gatler.

Eli: So much for calm.

YN: Let's move!

They charge directly to the beach while evading the ghouls.

Kord: Kinda rough out here.

Eli: Its gonna be rougher once we hit the beach. Blakk forces are dug in deep.

YN: Then saddle up! Once we hit the beach, they still gonna fire us.

Eli: (Nods.) Beast mode!

They turn their mechas into beast mode and continue onward. But as YN mentioned, Blakks goons didn't stop from there as if its D-day. Pronto almost got hit and he fell but manage to dig his way while the rest got behind the rocks.

YN: We're gonna need a better cover if we don't want to get torn up by that thing. Kord give us some cover! We'll draw their fire.

Kord: On it!

YN tosses Del to Kord before he uses his long shot blaster, firing wildvine at one of the other Blakks goons to trap them with the vines while Kord fires Del to create a trench for the Shane gang.

Kord: Unless we take out the pillbox here, we're gonna be buried in this trench permanently.

YN: We're gonna need double barrel to clear that out.

Eli: I'm on it. Burpy, jewels, its double barrel time!

Eli sets his blaster into double barrel mode before Pronto dug out to the trench with the rest.

Pronto: Did I miss anything?-

Trixie quickly yanks him out before a ghoul almost hits him.

Trixie: Just barely!

YN: Okay enough of this, Eli!

Eli nods before YN uses his long shot blaster and fired Heavy to clear out the ghouls for Eli to get a clear shot. He shoots burpy and jewels, both creating a powerful fusion that it destroy the pillbox along with the gatler and Blakks goons.

YN: All right, nice shot Eli!

Eli: We did it, but I'm willing to bet that was the easy part.

YN: At least we got through their outer defense. Let's go rendezvous with any resistance in this area.

Time skip

Once they got out of the beach, they arrive to a town that looks destroyed.

Soon they hear a whistle and the towns slingers and citizens came out of hiding and celebrated for the Shane's arrival.

Trixie: What happened here?

An elf woman name Indra appear by the second floor with her staff.

Indra: Blakk guards moved in few weeks ago.

YN: You must be Indra, leader of this resistance. 

Indra: Nice to meet you, Outlaw. Though I wish the circumstances would've better than this.

YN: Don't blame you, it looks like the took took a big hit.

Indra: Overwhelming forces led by someone or something I've never seen before. And I've seen plenty.

YN: What do we got?

Indra shows them the building at the center of the cavern and explain what's been going on over the last few weeks. Blakks goons have been taking all the slug in the cavern to the stronghold and turning them into ghouls. The resistance tried to stop them but fails and worst comes to worst, no slug energy means no life cavern.

   But now that the Shane gang arrives, they'll have a chance to save the slugs and cure them all with Mercy help. Indra shows them the map of the cavern and giving them the details of the outer defense of the stronghold.

Thankfully they found another way.

Eli: Once we get pass the blockade, it looks like there's a back way to the stronghold. Here through this jungle.

Trixie: If we sneak up that way, we might be able to free the slugs without firing a shot. Including curing the ghouls too.

YN: A stealth mission? (Grin.) Now we're talking.

Kord: Yeah. But if we do have to fire a shot, we're gonna need every slug we got and then some.

Kid: Then take my slug.

The kid approach and offers Eli a slug for him. YN then recognize what kind of slug is he holding.

YN: Wohoho, aren't you a special type of slug.

Kid: You know what he can do?

YN: As a matter of fact I have one too. Come on out Mike.

Mike got out of his backpack and jumps on his shoulder to meet another one of his kind. Both Blastipede Slug hugs before Eli speaks.

Eli: Thanks, what's his name?

Kid: Who names their slugs?

Eli: YN and I.

Kid: (Smiles.) Cool.

Eli: I'll call you rookie.

Rookie nods and smiles.

Eli: YN, you've use these kind of slug right? What exactly do they do?

YN: Its best if I keep it surprise. But putting aside from that, we better act fast before more of the slugs gets ghouling.

Indra: I'll assemble the group, our resistance isn't what it was but I've still got some strong slingers still standing.

Eli: Thanks, but you and your team need to stay here to keep this side of the island protected.

Indra: Well they certainly won't mind the rest. Are you sure?

YN: Pretty sure, once we clear the blockade so you guys can rendezvous with us there.

Indra nods as agreement and the Shane gang head to the blockade with their mechas. Once they're at a few miles from the blockade, Eli checks it with his binocular and YN with his scope.

YN: Four guards defending the blockade, it'll be easy to clear them out.

Eli: Agree. Knuckle up guys, we're going live.

The Shane gang turn their mechas into wheel mode and charge straight to the blockade. Soon the guards start firing ghouls at the gang.

YN: They ain't gonna stop unless we do something fast!

Eli: I need a distraction!

Trixie & Pronto: Consider it done. Jinx! Oh, double jinx!

Trixie: You owe me a smoothie!

Pronto: You owe me a larvae vomit sandwich!

YN: Gross...

Trixie and Pronto use Tormato and Flatulorhinkus slug. Creating a combo of stinky tornado against the guards, but their reinforcement just arrive.

YN: Enemy reinforcement!

Eli: Ready to go megamorph burpy?

Eli speeds up to 100mph and fires burpy to go megamorph and clearing out the ghouls that were fired. Once clear, Eli and YN begin firing their slugs to take down their reinforcement until Eli fires Rookie and realized it.

Eli: That was Rookie, let's see what he can do.

YN: Oh man, you're gonna love it.

Once rookie transformed, he hold 2 blue ball and was confused on what to do with it.

He then tosses it at the blockade, making the guards run to cover until they realize it didn't do anything.

This confused everyone including Rookie until one of the guards aim his blaster at Rookie.

YN sees it and realize that Rookie doesn't know what he does.

YN: Eli take out the guard!

Eli: I'm on it!

YN: Mike, help Rookie!

Eli fire his arachnet slug at the guard who was about to shoot Rookie. Trapping the guard with the web before YN fires Mike near Rookie. Mike transform and throws more of the blue ball than Rookie and landed next to Rookie, showing him of what they can do by tapping his antenna and all of the blue ball exploded. The entire area was demolished thanks to the Blastipede Slugs.

Eli: Whoa! Rookie and Mike are one slug demolition!?

YN: Pretty cool huh?

Kord: Hey we still got Blakks guards firing us!

Eli: Oh uh right. Let's take that bruiser down!

The Shane gang clears the rest of the guards out, leaving them scared thanks to Trixie's freightgeist and trap thanks to Kords vinedrill. From there, the Shane gang claim this checkpoint for the resistance.

Indra: Good work Shane, we'll set a post here to protect your backside. Good luck.

Eli: Thanks.

YN: we're definitely gonna need it, now that we're going to the hard part from here.

Eli: Okay, Shane gang. If we're gonna take this stronghold by surprise we have to leave now.

YN: Recommend we stop halfway for our mechas, it'll cause noises if we're gonna go stealth.

Eli: Understood. Let's go.

Just as recommend, they stop halfway and walk on foot to the stronghold. Soon they hide from the guards patrolling the area with a hound while Pronto checks the map.

Pronto: (Whispers.) The back entrance is tantalizing near.

Kord then notice the hound caught a sense and gets his blaster ready until Eli stops him.

Pronto: (Whispers.) Quietly cave troll! Much as I long for combat stealth has become our greatest weapon.

YN: (Whispers.) We could take them out one by one.

Eli: (Whispers.) Too risky, stick to the plan.

YN nods understandable and they move out. But soon YN over heard from one of the Blakks guards talking in their walky-talky.

Guard: We just got word that the blockade has been taken by the resistance.

2nd Guard: Shouldn't be surprise, pretty sure everyone heard the explosion from the stronghold. Should we get it back from the resistance?

Guard: No. New orders are to get back for the stronghold to double the security. Let's go.

The guards run off with their hound before YN speaks.

YN: You guys heard that?

Eli: Yeah, maybe Mikes and Rookies explosion over did the job. So much for sneaking in quietly.

Trixie: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that everyone in the place is aiming a weapon at us.

YN: Plan hasn't change. We just gotta make our way in.

Kord: Only this time we'll be facing everyone in there.

Eli grabs his binocular and looks at the stronghold.

Eli: Well, if it isn't everyone, it might as well be...

Eli was then stops as he sees a darkbane at the stronghold.

Eli: Look, its a darkbane!

YN: Do you think they know its us?

At the stronghold, the darkbane hold the gatler and aims at the Shane gang.

YN: Forget I ask.

Eli: Incoming!

The darkbane starts shooting ghouls at them but they got to cover.

Pronto: Let me see, our cover has been blown.

YN: Yup.

Pronto: We are vastly outnumbered.

Kord: Yup.

Pronto: And the gigantic darkbane from the pits of the deep caverns is manning the largest gatler I have ever seen.

Trixie: Yup.

Pronto: And they think they have a chance again Pronto!?

Eli: (Shrugs.) Well....

Trixie fires her speedstinger at the darkbane but misses as he notice who they are.

Darkbane: I've seen these ones before. (To the guard.) Step up the ghouling process,  want the last of these slugs turned now!

Just as the darkbane said, the speed up the ghouling process so much that it causes a chain reaction of the cavern which turns darker.

YN: I don't like the looks of this.

Burpy: Chirps.

Eli: I felt is too burpy.

Kord: Those guys are ghouling slugs Luke there's no tomorrow! We gotta find a way through those walls! 

Eli: My blaster needs more time before I can use a double barrel again.

Trixie: What about the megamorph?

Eli: Sure, but how do I get to speed?

Frost, Mike, and Del then gets an idea and shows YN of their plan which he knows what they're trying to say.

YN: I got an idea, but its gonna be crazy.

Eli: At this point we can really use it now.

YN: If we can't take them out by the front, then we'll take them out from underneath.

Trixie: How do we do that?

YN: Just give me cover, my slugs and I will do the rest.

The gang nods and the fire their slugs the stronghold while YN load Mike and Del in his duel blaster.

YN: You guys are ready?

They both nod and YN takes aim. Firing Del first before firing Mike next. They both transformed and Mike followed Del where Del starts drilling down. The darkbane focus firing ghouls at YN but he quickly gets back to cover with the Shane gang.

Trixie: Did the plan work?

Before he could answer her question, slug Del arrive along with mike and they both grin as Mike's antenna is lighting up, ready for some fire works which his eyes are widen.

YN: Oh man, we're about to found out.

YN quickly gets down which the Shane gang are confused until an explosion caused a destruction on the stronghold walls. This made the darkbane fall back in the building.

Trixie: Uh I think we've had enough explosion for today.

YN: It is one a delicate talents the LNs have.

Eli: (Grin.) Either way, you guys did it. Come on!

They run towards to the stronghold while taking down the rest of the guards that are still standing.

Eli: Save your best slugs for the real threat, the darkbane.

Once they clear out the rest of the guards, they head inside before Pronto tracks for the slugs.

Pronto: (Sniff.) Ah! The ghouling machine is nearby, follow me!

Soon he runs into the same darkbane.

Pronto: Uh...by follow me I uh of course after you.

Darkbane: I don't care in what order I shoot you. I have enough ghouls for everyone!

He starts firing ghouls as they duck in cover by the door.

Eli: Hit him high Kord!

Kord fires his rammstone at the darkbane but the darkbane knocks the slug with the ghoul.

Kord: I can't hit him at all!

Eli: No, but you distracted him!

Eli fires his arachnet slug and spits a string of web to tie the darkbane ankles.

Darkbane: (Evil laugh.) Little Shane, if you're the best this world has to offer, slugterra is doom!

YN POV

Right when the darkbane snap the web, I quickly fired Chill to freeze the gatler barrel and charges at him before I hit him with my knee.

Causing us to crash in the ghouling machine room.

YN: If thats true then you ain't gonna live to see it.

Darkbane: AAARGH!

The darkbane swings the gatler at me only to dodge it. However, the ice was destroyed which he can now use it.

Darkbane: End of the line LN.

YN: I've beaten your pals once, I can beat you just like the others.

Darkbane: They couldn't finish you because I have this!

He starts firing ghouls rapidly at me and I quickly duck in cover.

Darkbane: You LNs stand no chance against us anymore. Now that we have ghouls!

YN: (Sigh.) You know, it really pains me that you're right. My family won't stand a chance against you guy anymore.

The darkbane laughs until I mentioned something.

YN: But we're smarter than you. Because I know the right cards when I play it. 

This confused him until I fired Ace before the darkbane fire the gatler. However, Ace bounce everywhere while the darkbane isn't pay attention until Ace bounce from the ceiling and right next to the darkbane. Bouncing from the ground and directly hit the gatler, causing darkbane to redirect and fired the ceiling by accident. The pieces of the ceiling falls and hits him from above and the gatler took damages.

YN: (Smirk.) End of the line darkbane.

Darkbane gets out of the rubble and aim his blaster at me.

Darkbane: Not when I still have ghouls! I'll-

He was then interrupted by my friends firing slugs at him.

Eli: You won't do squat buckbane!

Eli fires his hoprock slug and destroyed the gatler. Trixie fires hers too but when the darkbane dodges it, the slug made a hole in the wall.

Darkbane: This is far from over! Its only just begun!-

I shuts him up with my jellyish slug who blast green slim at the darkbane face.

YN: The beginning yeah we heard that dozen, put that on a tab.

The darkbane gets away before we could do anything and he escapes with a darkbanes portal.

Kord: He's gone.

Eli: For now.

YN: Forget it, saving the slugs was the mission. Help me round up the ghouls, Mercy will cure them.

The Shane gang nod before finishing the mission.

Time skip, 3rd POV

After they cure the ghouls in the cavern and round of the guards. They head back to the town and the people celebrate of their victory as the cavern begins to turn back to normal.

Indra: (Smiles.) Thank you Shane gang for saving our cavern.

YN: (Shrugs.) All in the Shane gangs work.

Indra: The caverns is brightening. Given time, it will heal.

Kord: (Smiles.) Looks like another win for the Shane gang.

Trixie: No, it isn't.

They all look at Trixie who's holding the Map.

Trixie: Distress calls Eli, multiples. Blakk is on the move!

She hands the map to Eli look at the map and their eyes are widen.

Eli: It wasn't just this cavern. He's taking all of slugterra!

The map shows multiple distress calls all over.

YN: Eli, if we're gonna make our move, now will be a good time.

Eli: Well, he's in for a fight. (To YN.) You know what to do.

YN nods and leaves before calling someone while Eli speaks to everyone. 

Eli: We'll confront him and the darkbane head on, like we've just done and show that his ghouling terror is no match for the Shane gang. Slugterra will not fall!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.9K 42
Alana lives in Slugterra, an amazing underground world. For years she lived with Will Shane- until he disappeared. Now, she's been living on her own...
9.4K 166 18
Poison: We are the saviors of the Zones, The Fabulous Four!! Ghoul: It's a working title. Kobra: Shut up Ghoul we're on a heist. Jet: God you guys ar...
2.8K 47 11
Takes place between "Light As Day" and "Ghoul From Beyond". Eli gets bored after the defeat of Dr. Blakk and the Darkbane. After receiving a distress...
2.4K 136 18
"Alessia Draca, do you know who you are?" ... After the recent war, Alessia thought she could finally live her life like a normal person would: spend...