Ash's Story (Part 5: Modern S...

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 3

160 5 1
By HungjuiChiu

When we are walking on the road, we hear a cry for help. We find a Bidoof behind a rock. Daniel says, "It's a Bidoof."

"I wonder what's wrong." Lillie says.

I notice the wound on his head and say, "Tox, do you have some Super Potions?"

"I do. Here you go." Tox gives me the bottle. But just when I try to spray the Bidoof, it gets scared and hides. I say, "Don't be afraid, it's just a Super Potion."

Bidoof then decides to trust me as I spray the bottle on his head. After it feels better, I put the plaster on the wound.

"It seems such a shy Bidoof." Dawn says.

"You're right." Lillie says. "Though I wonder if this Bidoof got lost?"

After asking the Bidoof, it confirms that it is really lost, Daniel looks at the map and says, "It seems like there's a waterfall right up ahead."

"Yeah? That's great." Gladion says as we all try to bring Bidoof back to his budies, but we hear screaming and we turn to find Team Rocket running towards us.

"You three again?" I ask. Before we can say something, we hear a voice as a Steelix appears. "A Steelix!" I say. "And it doesn't seem to be very happy."

"Look! There are three shovels on top of the Steelix!" Gladion says. "Did you three have anything to do with this?"

"Excuse me? We're the victims not Steelix!" Jessie says.

"We are just trying to dig holes on the ground." James says.

"But instead, we dig Steelix's head." Then Steelix roars again and charges a Hyper Beam. Gladion yells, "Run."

As we all run, Bidoof is leading the way and we all get to a waterfall, though Team Rocket gets away from the Steelix and now it's after us. Dawn says, "Why is it after us since Team Rocket is the one who did the thing?"

"The Steelix is blinded by rage." I say back.

"This is where we live, we can enter this gap." Bidoof says as we enter the gap, then we see the small village.

"Wow, so this is the Bidoof Village..." Lillie says.

"Yeah...amazing." Dawn says.

As all of Bidoof's friends come out and greet it, the head Bidoof says, "Thank you for finding our friend."

"You're welcome, but why didn't you come find him if I may ask?" I ask.

"We wanted to. But the Steelix is out there rampaging and we can't get out like we want to...if only we know the reason..." Bidoof sighs.

"It is the good thing that this rocky terrain is strong, but it will not keep him out forever..." The Bidoof with the plaster says.

Then we hear Steelix continue to attack the wall, we climb up to the other side and see Team Rocket. They are blasted inside the village and we tell them what they did, and it also causes both the group and the Bidoofs angry at them.

"So it is your fault again..." I say. "And we always need to clean up your mess..."

Dawn sends out Piplup and has him use Bubble Beam on Steelix, while everyone else sets up a barricade against the gap in which the gang entered. However, after Piplup gets tired and returns to his Poké Ball, Steelix busts through the outside of the gap, leaving the barricade as the gang's only protection.

"Maybe it will calm down if the shovels are removed?" Daniel asks.

"Then it will be easier if we can lure it into the gorge in the village..." Lillie says.

"And how about a decoy like Meowth?" Dawn asks.

"Dawn's right, Steelix is mad at you, so you're perfect for luring it in." I say while Meowth is now being chased toward not only the gorge but also the Bidoof home in which Jessie and James are hiding. Meowth makes it to the gorge and jumps, and I send out Butterfree to save Meowth, making Steelix fall into the gorge just as Lillie planned.

When Butterfree sets Meowth down next to Jessie and James, Team Rocket is reunited and begins to taunt the outcold Steelix out of anger for chasing them all this way. We try to shush them in an attempt to keep Steelix unconscious so we can get the shovels out of its head, but the three continue to rant. Steelix wakes up in the process and blasts Team Rocket off with Hyper Beam.

"Now they are gone..." Gladion says.

"But the Steelix is still mad..." Daniel says.

I have Butterfree use Air Slash on one of the shovels, knocking it off of Steelix's head. As Butterfree turns around, Steelix knocks him away and charges toward him, only to smash into a rock when he is recalled by me.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail on the second shovel." Lillie says. Then Pikachu knocks it off, leaving one shovel left on Steelix's head. As Pikachu prepares to knock the third shovel off, Steelix head butts into the wall and Pikachu falls to the ground.

"It seems to be angrier..." Gladion says.

"Yeah, now it is really dangerous to get close to the head." Tox says.

Then the Bidoof that I healed explains to the head and then they decide to remove themselves. All the Bidoof jump off the cliff and onto Steelix's head, and try and pull the shovel out. However, they and the gang all notice that Steelix is charging toward the fountain.

"Sceptile! Use Leaf Blade to stop him." I send out my Pokemon and then Sceptile clashes with the Steelix. At the same time, the Bidoof clan also continues their attempt to pull the shovel out.

"Need...more...power!" The head Bidoof yells and then the Bidoof pulls their full might and then they successfully pull the shovel out of Steelix's head. Steelix stops charging right at the end of the path and calms down.

"We did it..." We cheer and then the Steelix leaves the clan alone. Before we are leaving the place, the Bidoof with the patch wants to travel with us, and the whole clan agrees to it.

"Welcome to the team." Lillie says as she tosses the Pokeball, capturing the Pokemon in the end.

Bidoof: The Plump Mouse Pokemon: Normal Type. It constantly gnaws on logs and rocks to whittle down its front teeth. It nests alongside water.

And while we continue our journey, we get to the fake Poison Type Gym made by Team Rocket. The gym leader has been using Seviper, Dustox, and a Croagunk to battle us, but in the end, it is a plan to steal the our Pokemon. After sending them flying, we find the Pokeballs that they stole at their fake gym. Once we give the Pokemon back to their trainers, we notice the Croagunk approaching us.

"Aren't you working with Team Rocket?" Ash asks.

"We are bored, we just find them interesting." Croagunk says. "But you're more interesting."

Tox, being the one who likes Poison Type Pokemon, decides to capture it, and he is also happy to get a new friend. And Lillie also captures a Kricketot when it is shaking its head and rubbing its antennae together, making perfect music. We play it with him and he joins our team.

Kricketot: The Cricket Pokemon: Bug Type. It shakes its head back to front, causing its antennae to hit each other and sound like a xylophone.

At sunrise, we hear Dawn screams and asks, "Dawn, what's wrong?"

"Don't you dare come in here! My hair is a complete mess and nobody can see it!" Dawn says.

Tox sighs while continuing to peel the potato, "You're always with the hair... It's not worth it to get nuts about it, you know."

Then we hear Dawn having Piplup use Bubble Beam, and I ask, "What was that for?"

"I think that's to fix her bedhead." Daniel says while standing by my side.

Then we notice Tox drops the potato, and it rolls towards Croagunk. "Hey, Croagunk, do me a favor."

Croagunk throws it in the air, much to our surprise. Lillie says, "I'll get it." But then she backs up and trips into Dawn, then Pikachu grabs the potato in the end.

"Nice catch Pikachu..." I say while taking the potato.

"Lillie... can you watch out..." Dawn mutters.

"Sorry. But what's with the Bubble Beam in the tent?" Lillie asks.

"See?" Dawn tries to show us the hair, and she says how Piplup manages to fix the pillow head. When she asks if we want to have our hair fixed, we all decide to reject the offer. Then Aipom is stealing my hat once again.

"Aipom! That's not funny!" I say as Pikachu pursues and steals it back with a Quick Attack. However, the hat covers Pikachu's face and he lands in the middle of a path. Officer Jenny almost runs over Pikachu, but a Buneary jumps in and gets Pikachu out of danger.

"Pikachu, you okay?" I ask as he nods. "That was great, thanks, Buneary."

"Wait, a Buneary?" Dawn gasps. "That was awesome, the way to save Pikachu like that."

Buneary seems shy, covering her face with her fur. She bounces away, slamming into a tree before escaping.

"You need to be more careful. It really doesn't matter where you are. You always need to look at your surroundings before crossing the road." Jenny scolds Pikachu, and Dawn confuses her for the same Jenny in Sandgem Town. "You see, not only Nurse Joy, but Officer Jenny are also different as well." I say.

"Have you ever seen these people?" When she shows us a picture, we know who they are. "What did they do this time?"

"Last night they broke into the factory up ahead just to steal a lot of machine parts. This picture is taken by the factory's surveillance camera."

Lillie says, "They are a group known as Team Rocket, and if they show up now, it will be the 800th time that they annoy us. We'll contact you once we see them again." Jenny nods and then she leaves.

While eating lunch, Lillie says, "You know, I kinda want to catch that Buneary too."

"But Lillie! If we see that Buneary again, I want to catch it!" Dawn says.

"We know, but we can't believe how high it jumps to save Pikachu." I say. "I just gotta catch it."

"Come on! You know that I have only one Pokemon!" Dawn says.

"Relax, you're just getting things started." Tox says.

"Easy for you to say, Brother! We're going to Jubilife City tomorrow, the Pokemon Contest is soon and I need to catch some more Pokemon!" Dawn says.

Just then, Tox's Croagunk stops eating and notices something in the bushes. Buneary jumps out and bounces away. Lillie and Dawn pursue, leaving the dishes to us. After we do the dishes, we try to find the girls, and we are surprised to see them trapped inside the ice.

I ask, "Can that Buneary do Ice moves?"

"It seems so. Croagunk, help them out will you?" Croagunk uses Poison Jab to free them.

"Brr..." I am so cold..." Lillie says as they are shivering, but then we hear the cry of Pikachu and we all rush towards it, and we find Team Rocket there.

"There they are, Lillie, call Officer Jenny now." Gladion says.

"Sure." Lillie then leaves.

Buneary tries to free herself with Dizzy Punch but it fails, and Pikachu uses Iron Tail to try to escape. I try to rush over, but Team Rocket blocks him. Officer Jenny arrives and connects Team Rocket as the factory thieves.

Pikachu frees himself as Team Rocket detaches a part of the mecha, lifting off with rocket propulsion. Pikachu frees Buneary with Iron Tail. Buneary uses Ice Beam and Pikachu uses Thunderbolt to send the pod plummeting. The Pokémon jump off the falling pod. I catch Pikachu and Dawn catches Buneary. Jenny tries to arrest Team Rocket, but they run away, with Jenny in pursuit.

Buneary is drawn to Dawn, and she is feeling happy about it. Daniel says, "Dawn, you have to remember that you should battle her again for the actual catch."

"You're right." Dawn says.

She summons Piplup again, leading with Bubble Beam, but Buneary dodges. Piplup tries to evade and use Peck, but Buneary dodges again. Piplup's Bubble Beam and Buneary's Ice Beam are even. Buneary attacks with Dizzy Punch, but Piplup dodges and uses Peck successfully. Dawn throws a Poké Ball to catch Buneary, and after a few moments, it succeeds.

"I finally capture it." Dawn cheers as we congratulate her.

Ash + Lillie's Pokemon:

Charizard x2 (In training), Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu, Magneton, Lickitung, Rhydon, Tangela, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Meganium, Togetic, Aipom, Yanma, Espeon, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Gligar, Steelix (Crystal), Sneasel, Piloswine, Mantine, Porygon2, Sceptile, Kirlia, Gardevoir (Shiny), Nosepass, Roselia, Milotic, Dusclops, Absol, Turtwig, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot

Dawn's Pokemon:

Piplup, Buneary

Tox's Pokemon:

Roserade, Croagunk

Gladion's Pokemon:

Umbreon, Riolu

Daniel's Pokemon:

Girafarig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 770 13
Ash has been betrayed by his companion. After 10 years, he plans on revenge on Pokemon Master Tournament with the help of all legendary Pokemon and h...
7.5K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
48.7K 1.7K 57
Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne travel through the Kanto region, as they aim to find, and achieve their dreams, with their pokemon and friends along th...
20.3K 407 51
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of the series: Kanto.