Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 18

2.8K 144 5
By archana_authoress

Rudra reached Mumbai and met his teammates and had breakfast with them.. then they all started their world Cup journey..

In flight, Krish and Rudra was sitting beside eachother..

How is Meenakshi? Krish whispered to him..

Rudra smiled thinking about her and he nodded his head looking at Krish..

She is fine..

Krish looked at him shockingly..

Are you smiling? He asked in disbelief

Why? Can't I smile? Or didn't I smiled before? Rudra asked him...

No, no.. you are really a sidumoonji(grumpy ) guy.. you rarely smile if anyone compel you.. but today it came from inside... what happened?

Meenakshi happened... Rudra said closing his eyes and leaning on the seat..

What? Krish shouted and scared all people around them..

Hehehehe.. just... We are.. I'm sorry... he apologized to them...

His captain, who is sitting before them shook his head at him.. he muttered silly boy and looked ahead..

I'm sorry Bhai... see, this Rudra smiled today's that's why I shouted like that.. he said keeping an innocent face..

Oh really!!! Even the captain asked in amusement..

Hmmm...hmmm.. yes... krish nodded his head vigorously...

He looked at Rudra and raised his eyebrows asking like what?

Rudra shook his head and smiled at him.. he reciprocate the smiled and turned..

Don't know how you two are always talking in sign language... Krish mumbled..

Let me sleep... I didn't slept yesterday night.. Rudra said..

What??? Why?? Krish again shouted..

Krish, if I heard any sound from your mouth again I'll throw you out from the running flight... his vice captain said..

Krish stood from his seat and came before him and folded his hands and asked sorry..

Dramatic idiot.. go and sit.. he said and he sat beside Rudra ..

Ok, tell me, why you didn't slept yesterday?

I won't... I'm feeling sleepy..

Please tell me.. otherwise I'll lost my patience.. he whispered

Rudra closed his eyes and didn't spoke a word further to irritate him.. Krish poked his fingers on his cheeks.. getting no reaction from him he whispered in his ears.

Hello Meena, when and how did you came here?

Rudra opened his eyes immediately and turned all sides to look at her.. Krish laughed loudly looking at him.. when Rudra glared at him, he closed his mouth by his palm and laughed silently..

I'll kill you.. Rudra said gritting his teeth...

I'll complaint against you to Meena ma..

Stop this nonsense...

Then tell me the reason...

Rudra sighed and rubbed his face...

I already know that she is a very good and naive girl... I just wanted to give our marriage a chance from starting, but as I said, I needed some time.. by seeing her sad and worried face thinking about my departure.. I just wanted to talk with her, I thought what can I do to make her smile.. so, today morning.. and he explained what happened..

Even, mom, dad and grandpa also leaving for thatha's surgery, I'm so worried about her.. how can she manage things alone? How will she live there without any of us.. this city is so new to her and she didn't stepped out from the house till today.. I ordered everyone to be with home daily without fail.. and requested Shanti ma to be with her even while sleeping..

Rudra, I can understand your concern.. don't worry.. she will be safe and sound.. even Jhanvi is also staying there for some days, she will come before finals only, so I'll ask her to check on Meena..

Hmmm.. he smiled

Are you sure about what you are doing? He asked..

Rudra raised his left eyebrow...

About Meenakshi... are you sure? Do you really...

I really like her.. a lot... he said cutting Krish's words...

Hmmm... Krish looked at him with unbelievable expression..

Stop portraiting me as a villain.. do you really think that I'll do these for fun or something else? Am I that cheap? He asked in hurt..

Machan... he held his hands.. I know about you da.. but I'm just concerned about both of your future.. and please don't hurt her da... and stop going out at night for your needs...

I stopped that when my grandpa said that they know about those things.. he said and closed his eyes...

Then leave it... I'm hoping to see a new Rudra..

He said and sat silently... Rudra looked at Krish once and closed his eyes and slept..

They landed on their destination and a bus came to pick up them.. then they went to the hotel and did check in and Rudra and Krish went inside their room.. they are going to stay in the same room...

After getting refresh Rudra called his mom and informed her about his arrival..

Rudra!!! Krish shouted again and disturbed his sleep...

I'll surely kill you now... Rudra scolded him and throw the pillow to Krish's face who is standing in the couch with a opened suitcase before him..

What's all these?

Rudra raised himself and looked at the snacks she packed for him.. he smiled looking at that...

She made this for me...

Who? Krish asked in confusion

Your sister...

Meenakshi? .. that time another teammates who is close to Rudra and Krish barged inside the room...

Rudra laid down and closed his eyes in irritation...

They four and Krish are very close to Rudra... they all like same age except one...

They are, Aalim Ali, Charanjeet Singh, Achuth Reddy, Himantha Hegde... and ofcourse Krish.. they are from various states of India.. and United by cricket..

These five with Rudra started their career on the same year.. Charanjeet is elder for all by four years... but they became close friends within short span of time..

Aalim and Charanjeet is married to their college sweethearts.. and Aalim have a daughter who is one year old.. and Charanjeet's wife is four months pregnant now.. and Achuth is dating his high school friend now.. and Himantha is dating an actress...

What's all these? Charanjeet asked looking at the variety of packed food items...

Rudra groaned.. he have to tell everything to them.. he can't hide anything from those gang.. by hook or crook they will find out, and he can't trust Krish.. he will surely blabber about Meenakshi... so he decided to tell them everything.

My sister's.. sorry sorry our sisters preparations for Rudra sir.. Krish said..

Who is that new sister? Aalim asked and they sat on the bed surrounding Rudra..

Krish looked at Rudra for permission and he nodded... Krish smiled at him..

She is Meenakshi.. Rudra's Meenakshi, his wife..

They all gasped and widened their eyes and turned their glance to Rudra..

What he is telling Rudra? Your wife? How? When? Charanjeet asked...

I'll tell... Rudra Started

You idiot.. they all attacked Rudra and started to beat him..

You stupid boys just stop.. he yelled..

They left him after beating till they satisfied... he groaned in pain..

Rud.. why didn't you told anyone anything about your marriage... Himantha asked..

Even, I didn't know about this.. and he explained everything to them about how his marriage happened..

Wow.... I just.. don't know what to say.. Achuth said..

Yeah.. but really are you okay with this? Charanjeet asked in concern..

Even I too didn't agree in the first place, and I don't like her because there are many reasons.. but after knowing about her , it's very hard for me to not like her.. she is.. I just.. I started to like her.. and I wanted to give this marriage a chance... Rudra said

What about her? Aalim asked

At first she thought that I accepted this marriage normally like any other groom... but at my wedding night.. and he said about what happened after the marriage.. she didn't even tried to talk with me about that after my talk..

She just did her work and spent her days with my family...

Do you have any photo of her? I want to see her.. Achuth asked..

I do... He said and opened his mobile and opened a separate folder that he saved his engagement and marriage pictures his father sent and gave them his mobile..

Rud.. she is really pretty... And she is looking so young.. what's her age? Himantha asked

She just attained her official age to marry... He sighed .

Just may be eighteen or nineteen.. I don't know exactly...

Great... But how can her parents marry her at the age she is going to start her college..

They are not their real parents.. her's and my grandpa are buddy's from childhood .. her grandpa gave money buy selling all his properties to my grandpa because he wanted to start a small business... So practically they had only one house and left with nothing else.. we came to Chennai after that and her parents died in an accident when she was just an infant... Her grandpa gave her to the priest who came while the accident happened and gave some money he had with him at that time to raise her..

So.. he shrugged his shoulders...

Okay? Then they can..

No.. they just provided basic needs for her.. she didn't even completed her primary education.. she.. I was just embarrassed to marry her for these... But after hearing her confession about how they raised her I just wanted to break their skull.. Rudra fumed in anger and gritted his teeth...

Rudra... Krish gave him water... While he was drinking, Krish said about his visit and his and Jhanvi's conversation with her...

Poor girl, suffered a lot... But what a girl she is man, taking everything positively... They appreciated her.. and Rudra smiled..

So I decided to start my life with my wife..

Hhhheeeyyyyyy!!!! All shouted and hugged him.. Charanjeet smiled at him and showed a thumbs up..

Then after talking for sometime they went to their respective rooms.. and they took rest after dinner...

Meena ma.. Soundarya called her who is in kitchen helping with maid with the dishes..

Coming athai.. she said and asked the maid to continue her work and came out..

I just wanted to talk with you, come and sit.. she patted next to her.. she sat beside her..

Actually, we are not going to Singapore now..

Why athai?

See, I'm going to tell one thing, and you can't say anything to Rudra.. ..

No I won't.. tell athai.. is there any problem? She asked in concern..

No da nothing.. actually we are postponing thatha's surgery... Because the doctor is not available till next month end.. if we say this to Rudra means, he will definitely cancel his match and stay at home with thatha..

He will search for other good doctor and travel with us.. it's very important for him da.. I hope you can understand...

His work is important athai, but thatha's health? What will happen?

Nothing will happen da.. he is going to be fine... Just postponing for thirty days.. that's all.. we don't want to stress him.. just hide this from him if he asks anything to you about us.. okay?

Sure athai.. I won't tell him.. she smiled..

Ok da.. go and sleep... It's getting late.. Devaraj said and she nodded and went to her room and changed her saree into a nighty.. Soundarya bought that for her.. she is too shy to wear those infront of Rudra... So she decided to wear it now because of Soundary's insist.

She sat on the bed and kept a pillow on her lap and started to think about Rudra.. their last conversation , his hug, his kisses , his concern did something inside her tummy... She blushed and closed her face with a smile..

They both slept eventually thinking about others...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.9K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...
291K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
872K 35.7K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...
118K 5.9K 17
It's a lovely story between a sweet,shy and soft hearted wife and her Cold Husband ❤️🦋 #arrangedmarriage #mature #no cheating #Villagestory #ha...