YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

reception party

480 15 14
By BTS7armyGurl

The next day

Taehyung - Where's the newly wedded couple ?

He said sitting beside Yn.

Yn - Now we can't say they stay up late at night~
Jisoo - It's all their wish, none of our business.
Harleen - Our duty is only to tease the hell out of them.
Simran - Exactly.
Jungkook - ohh...Both have come...they are coming with Aunties and Uncles.
Jimin - What's up !? Good morning everyone.
Ruhi - Good morning.
Them - A very good morning !
Taehyung's mom - Let's sit for having breakfast.
Yn's dad - I hope you all have started to pack the bags, only the dresses or the things which are required for tonight function, that should be out...rest start to pack everything... Tomorrow in the morning, check out is there, and then we have to leave for the airport...Ranbir, I hope tickets are with you only.

Ranbir nodded as he was busy eating.

Taehyung - I hope everything is set in Paris too.

He looked at everyone, they all made the eye contact with each other.

Yn (smile) - Yes Everything is set.

Taehyung looked at Yn with a little shock and confuse face....Everyone looked at her and Taehyung, she was eating peacefully but stopped seeing everyone looking at her...She gulped down her food and spoke.

Yn - no one of you were replying to what tae asked, so I did.
Yn's dad - and what is set there ?
Yn - umm....I don't know, might be hotel rooms are already booked ? I think he was asking that only ?

The rest chuckled at her.

Yn - Why ? What happened ?
Taehyung (chuckled) - Nothing pabo, eat your food...you scare sometimes.
Yn - What I did ?
Tanvi - Nothing behena, there are just teasing you...continue eating your food.

Taehyung and Jungkook were checking on some of the boxes and other gifts their family received on the functions..They were organising them and carrying them from one room to another.

Jungkook - Bro I don't understand what's the need to give Yn surprise when you will already get marry to her !?
Taehyung - Yeah point, I already gave it a thought but then thought to see her happiness to my surprise.
Jungkook - Yeah true but still bro there's a year left.
Taehyung - but we will be engage after four five months that's why giving her the surprise.
Jungkook - I wish I could also do something for my girl...I am tensed how am I going to stay in a long distance relationship for a year.
Taehyung - It's fine bro, like this you will atleast understand the pain we lovers went through in the long breaks.
Jungkook - But bro, I don't understand now that why are we carrying these boxes from one place to another...literally this is not our work.
Taehyung - Like this it's not anyone's duty but still we have to do if we don't want to get bash up.
Jungkook - Wow, I never imagined CEOs do these work also.
Taehyung - You never went to other CEO's house, so who knows what they does back in their home, might be a different person.
Jungkook (scoff) - probably...just like us...Full bossy in office, and workers at home.

Someone's call then came at Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung - aa...

after thinking a lot he finally picked up the call.

Taehyung - hello ? I wil-
Ishita - Hiii...What were you doing ? Ready for tonight reception party ?
Taehyung - I will call in sometimes...I am busy.
Ishita - Oh so can't you take out some time for your FrIeNd...And moreover I need to tell something to you that's why I called you right now because I couldn't control myself from sharing this hilarious thing with you.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook busy opening and checking boxes.

Taehyung - Try to understand, I will call you back later on.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with a confused yet doubting face.

Jungkook - Whose on the call ?

Taehyung cut the call.

Taehyung - Just a friend.
Jungkook - So you should have talk.
Taehyung - it's fine...will call later.
Jungkook (sigh) - Fine.

He saw Taehyung looking nervous as he was licking his lips and looking at his phone releasing sighs, he frowned his eyebrows.

Jungkook - What's the matter ? Any problem ?
Taehyung - huh? No bro...nothing...let's do the given work fast, we have to get ready for the function too, then need to pack our bags.
Jungkook - hmm.
Jungkook (in mind) (confused) - Why is he getting nervous when it was just his friend's call.

In the Evening

Everyone were getting ready in their rooms for the Last function...Tomorrow they would be leaving for their places while the Oberoi, Kim, goenka and Jeon family would leave for Paris.

Yn - And here's the final look of Princess Yn...ha !!

She said flipping her hair.

Yn - i didnt know I am such a hottie...Western is good but Traditional is just Oye hoye.
Pihu (disbelief) - Ho gya ? (You done ?)
Alia - Now start cleaning all this mess in the room.
Yn - Ah yeah...I thought no one's gonna praise me so I praised myself...be happy with yourself.

Time Skip----------

They all started to get together for the reception party, were greeting each other and clicking pictures..as once everyone gathered, the host started.

Host - What's up everybody !! Ready for tonight ?
Them - Yeah !!
Host - First of all, A big Congrats to Jimin and ruhi.
Jimin and ruhi - Thank you so much.
Host - wish you both a very happy married life...You both should have little fights because it will grow closeness between you two more than before, but above all that, I hope the love between you two be the thousand times more than your fights.

They all smiled and clapped.

Host - Ok ! So let me first come to...ruhi ji.

They all started smiling and laughing as it was now the time to tease Jimin.

Ruhi - Yes ?
Host - did you get hurt anywhere ?
Ruhi - No, why ?
Host - No, because you straight up fall from the heaven so I thought to ask you if you are ok ?

They all started laughing, although Jimin was also laughing and smiling but deep inside he was little jealous.

Ruhi (chuckled) - yeah I am.
Host - Oh, btw I didn't believe that angels still exist until I saw you...Acha ruhi Ji, I was very curious to ask you one thing.
Ruhi - what is it ?
Host - Do you know how to drive ?
Ruhi - Yes, why ?
Host - Ohh, that's why you are driving me crazy.
Ruhi (laughing) - what !
Taehyung - praise a little to Jimin also.
Host - Oh sure....Jimin !! How are you ?
Jimin - all good.
Host - You ok ?
Jimin - I already said...yes.
Host - No, I mean how come are you still ok after having an apsara in your life ? And how you didn't faint seeing the beautiful lady siting beside you ?
Jimin - That beautiful lady is my wife...you can call it that way too.
Host - Yeah but I would feel bad na.
Jimin - Your fault you couldn't get her...but now if she's mine, I don't want anyone else to have eyes on her...Mind it.
Host - Oo...Possessive husband I should say...but nevermind, ruhi ji, if Jimin ever behaves wrong to you, Do one call...I will be there where you will be...and then.
Jimin - And then my bodyguards will be after you...6 ft tall, heavy muscles, great body, with every kind of guns and best fighting skills...are you able to imagine and get what I am trying to say ?
Host (nervous laugh) -you don't get jokes ?
Jimin - What should I say now for your jokes ?
Host - ruhi ji, your husband is very scary indeed...cute from outside, scary from inside..what a personality he has....but don't worry, I will come back to you after a short break...for now let's move on to others else they will feel left out.
Ruhi's dad - You got my daughter only to flirt with ?

He said jokingly.

Host - Now you made a masterpiece sir...what can I do ? I cannot control myself

he said eyeing at Jimin.

Jimin - I think he is desperate to have something from me on last day.

he said in a low whispered voice.

Host - ruhi ji, I wanna say something...Actually I want to give you a work.
Ruhi - What ?
Host - Actually I am not a criminal but would you still mind keeping eyes on me ?

Jimin got extremely jealous even though he knows that the host is just doing to tease him...He didn't smile or laugh when the rest did, but kept a serious face.

Host - and ruhi ji, I ha-

Jimin stood up from his place and started fixing his suit while looking at the host.

Host - and ruhi Ji, I was going to say that lets now begin with the function !! Wuhuu.

Jimin looked at the host for sometimes while poking his cheeks with his tongue and then seated back while the rest started laughing.

Host - Let's see some beautiful performances now.

They all started to see the performance like in other functions, and then danced all together and played family games.

Time Skip----------

Harleen was looking around when she felt some stares from the man standing at the food counter, he smirked at her and looked at the other guest...The same happened for about more than 4 to 5 times, the time she was looking, the man was going creepier for her.

Jungkook looked at harleen, he saw from her actions that she was being uncomfortable, he decided to go and ask her if something was disturbing her but she left from there.

He continued watching her when she went to the food counter but two old-aged ladies...probably guests told harleen to bring two spoons for them...She was at first scared to go but then went as everyone were there, so that guy won't be able to do anything.

Meanwhile

Harleen - Excuse me....Give two spoons please...It's not here.
? (Smirk) - sure miss...here for you sweetie.
Harleen - Be in your limits.

Harleen glared to him but deep inside she was scared too...She forwarded her hand to take the spoons but the guy was playing with her...He was doing front and back so harleen was struggling to take them.

Harleen - What the hell is wrong with you !! Don't make me shout !!
? (Smile) - Ok take...angry but sweet girl.

He winked at harleen.

Harleen took the spoons being irritated and left from there while Jungkook already saw everything.

Anger ran through his nerves as he excused himself from his friends and went to the place from where harleen just left.

Jungkook - Excuse me.
? -Y es sir ?
Jungkook - Can you please come out for a second.
? - sure sir.

he came and stood in front of Jungkook.

? - Any help ?
Jungkook - Yes please, just tell me, what would you like to have first ? Punch or Slap ?
? - sorry ?
Jungkook - You f**king man.

Jungkook punched that guy hard on his face that his nose started to bleed at once.

Jungkook - Say this to the one you did wrong !!

Jungkook held him by his collar and pushed him hard on the table, while continuously slapping and punching him...The one standing around them become shock...The sound of music prevented others to see them.

Jungkook didn't want to make a scene there so he grabbed him by his collar and took him out of the hall.

? - Sir Sir Sir !!! I didn't do anything !!
Jungkook - I saw you smirking, winking, and talking flirty way to the girls, and you are saying you didn't do anything !!
? - Sir, I seriously didn't do.
Jungkook - Don't you f**king lie in front of me.

He slapped him again.

? - Sir, I-I only did to one...and that too not intentionally, I was told to do so.
Jungkook - Who will tell you..hn !! And if someone will tell you !! You will f**king do anything with any of the girl !
? - S-She just paid me...nothing else.
Jungkook - Tell clearly everything else I am really gonna kill you right here.

He said as he was going to take out his gun.

? - Sir !! A girl came up to me and told me that I have to talk flirty and dirty to that Girl, who came to ask for the spoons.....I don't even know her, I was just doing my work when that random girl came and asked me to do something, I denied doing that, so she said she has many powers, she wants to take some revenge on that black dress girl, and If I won't do anything, she will kill me there only....She had the gun too...I didn't have choice except to do...She then paid me...Trust me I am not like other guys, I am simple working man.
Jungkook - Any girl told you to do so ?
?? - Yes sir.

Jungkook was confused for sometimes why any girl would ask to do something to harleen.

Jungkook (in mind) - he said she had the guns....As far as I know...rihana only has guns...no no, why she will do.
Jungkook - Come show me who is she if you are saying truth.
? - S-She already left from the party.

Jungkook glared at him and was again going to slap him because he thought he was lying.

? - Sir ! Please trust me !

He started begging him when his eyes fell on that one girl.

? - S-Sir, That was the girl who told me to do so !! See !!

Jungkook looked behind and saw the back of the girl.

Jungkook (in mind)(confused) - is she Krystal ?
? - Sir let me go and call her...she will explain you, but pls let me go.

Krystal Pov

I was standing outside the hall area to search for that guy to whom I told to do dirty things to harleen..I heard that someone got beaten up inside and now I was worrying if he was the only one or no...I was going back when someone came running...He was the same guy but I got shocked to see his bleeding face.

? - Because of you...I got beaten up !!
Krystal - Shut up ! You would be that dumb to get caught, I didn't know that.
? - Now come with me there to tell that man I didn't intentionally do anything, you were behind it.
Krystal - To whom huh ??!!

I looked here and there but saw no one.

Krystal - No one is there, stop fooling around me...and tell me one thing, if I said you to do something, how easily you agreed to do that to any girl.
? - you are such a big liar ! You threatened me by showing gun !
Krystal - Now listen to me! End this topic right here! And don't again come to me like this in front of anyone.

Krystal Pov ended.

She left from there while the guy standing there was looking for Jungkook

? - Why only me.

he went from there too.

Harleen - Jungkook ! Why your hand is bleeding ?? Are you ok ?? you got hurt ??
Jungkook - It's nothing...are you fine ?
Harleen - Y-Ye.

Jungkook cupped her face from another hand while seeing the anger boiling inside Jungkook and also the care that was reflecting through his eyes, harleen understood what he did.

Harleen - Come with me.

both of them left.

The rest were dancing and enjoying the party.

Host - Woah...what a performance given by pihu and Yoongi...A huge round of applause for them.

they all clapped and complimented them.

Host - I think now we should jump to the couple dance, so after that they can cut the cake.
All - Yeahhh !!!

They all cheered up for Jimin and ruhi.

Host - Both the beautiful newly wed couple, please come on the stage and spread the romance everywhere !!

Time Skip----------

Ruhi and Jimin, and then the rest did the couple dance...Their function was almost ended, they were having their dinner now...All enjoyed and danced, clicked pictures and created family memories again, meeting after the long break...Relatives and friends would start leaving for their places tonight or early morning as they have the check out at 12 noon...Kim, Jeon, goenka and Oberoi family would go to Paris and afterwards would leave for their places.

TIME SKIP : At late night, after the function.

All the girls and boys were having their personal party after the reception ended.

Yn (hiccup) - So cheers to ruhi and Jimin jiju....who is not present here in girls party but never mind.
Rihana (half closed eyes) - Yeah !!!
Ruhi (happy in herself) - Let's enjoy the last day here and get ready for Paris~
Jisoo (fully drunk) - Last day GOA !!
Harleen (unwillingly smiling) - Cheers Girls.
Tanvi and simran - yeahhhh !!!!

They cheered their drinks and spoke in their already drunken tone and played the music to dance and enjoy.

Taehyung - Gentlemen and Gentlemen...We are here to have our own personal Boys party.
Jimin - Let's cheers for this last party of the day or say event...or whatever.
Ranbir - let's enjoy whole night. Jungkook - Party on Jimin's successful wedding.
Jimin (hiccup) - What do you mean ?
Jungkook (sleepy eyes) - I don't know.
Jin - Ah guys ! Leave ! Just see yoongi, he is non-stop drinking !
Ranbir - Bro ! Wait for us, guys ! Get up ! Let's do cheers.

They all stood and cheered their drinks and drank all that in one gulp...They were having their own fun with different drinks, snacks and games.

Yoongi - I wonder...what would our wife's be doing right now ?
Aditya - The same thing like us probably.

The next morning-------

Yn's dad - Kamaal hai...No one came for breakfast till now...Are they still sleeping? I told them to get up early, we have to leave...All will be beaten if because of them we got late.

he took out phone and called to Ranbir.

All the guys were sleeping one above another, on the couch, bed and floor, deep in sleep....Ranbir's phone rung as half of their sleep got disturbed..he took his phone from the table being till sleepy and put it on his ears.

Ranbir - hello ?
Yn's dad - ranbir, where are you all ? Neither in your rooms nor came for the breakfast ? 12 noon check out is there.

Ranbir immediately got up from couch, looking here and there nervously.

Ranbir - Aa..hello ?
Yn's dad - Hello Ranbir ? Can you hear me ?
Ranbir - Hello ?? Hello ? Dad...Are you still there ?

He cut the Call and released a sigh of relief but looked around the room.

Ranbir - Guys, everyone wake up fast !!!

Yn's dad - Isn't my voice reaching him? Aa...what should I do ?
Yn's mom - Call Yn or ruhi ?
Yn's dad - Not ruhi, she would be with Jimin...we shouldn't disturb her or him for now....let me call Yn.
Yn's mom - Call rihana only...She will be with Ranbir.
Yn's dad - Yeah but aditi's sleep will be distributed again.
Yn's mom - Naira slept with Mr. & Mrs.Kim yesterday.
Yn's dad - Oh but Why ?
Yn's mom - I don't know, for now you call Yn.

The same condition which was of men, was of the women too.

Yn's phone rang but by the time she could attend the phone, the call ended.

Yn - what..ever.

she went back to sleep....Yn's dad again called but this time to rihana....The ringtone disturbed the sleep of all again.

Jisoo - Whose phone is ringing !!

Rihana lazily got up from floor and searched her phone having recognised the tune.

Rihana - Hello ?
Yn's dad - rihana beta...where are you all ?
Rihana - D-Dad.
Yn's dad - yes.

She got nervous and confused.

Rihana - What happened ?
Yn's dad - Where are you ?
Rihana - Why ?
Yn's dad - What ? Can't I ask ?
Rihana - A-A I mean dad, what happened ? Is it emergency ?
Yn's dad - No but none of you have come for the breakfast, we have called you people and knocked on your doors but you all are not responding ? And I called Ranbir too but I think net wasn't proper, my voice wasn't reaching him...and even I called to Yn but she's not responding...we have to do check out on time.
Rihana - eheh.

she glanced at Yn, who was sleeping like there's no tomorrow and she laughed nervously.

Rihana - Dad, I will be informing all to come for breakfast...you don't worry, we will be quick now.
Yn's dad - Ok but-

she cut the call before he could talk further.

Rihana - Sorry dad.

She immediately got up and started to wake everyone.

Rihana - Wake up you lazy asses.

Yn's mom - What she said ?
Yn's dad - she said she will be telling all to come down for breakfast.
Yn's mom - Ok then let's go now.
Yn's dad - But she didn't tell where they all have gone ? How come it's possible all the closer ones are not here at the same time.
Yn's mom - it's fine, must have gone somewhere together, resort is already so big, we won't search up everywhere except their rooms or any near area.
Yn's dad - hmm..fine..but wait, how come it's possible Ranbir couldn't hear my voice but rihana did, if both are together in same room.
Yn's mom - Oh God ! You stay here and think, I am going to eat..bye.
Yn's dad (sigh) - Wait wait...coming

TIME SKIP- 11:30 a.m.

All the relatives already left after having there check outs...They bid goodbyes to each other...meanwhile the rest came down for the breakfast carrying their bags and keeping them aside.

Taehyung's dad - Oh we have you people also with us ?
Jungkook's dad - where were you all ?
Jungkook's mom - Leave all those things, don't waste time...eat your breakfast fast.
Adititya - Anyways, you all continue to have your breakfast, we would leave now... It was really great time...Yesterday too..haha.

he looked at the boys with a smile and they nodded with a smile too, remembering it.

Yn's mom - You should have your breakfast...how are you leaving like that? You all didn't have anything.
Riya - It's fine aunty, We even have our flight at 12:30, it would take time to go to the airport...Mom and Dad, you did your breakfast na ?
Mr. Kapoor - Yes we did.
Aditya - Then me, riya and alia would manage or have it on plane or would eat something on the way...for now it's late already...Yo! Bhukad alia ! Don't want to eat na ?
Alia - ofcourse yes.....I mean no.

They all talked for a while and then Aditya and Riya also left with their family, along with alia.

The adults did their breakfast really quick and then went to do the checkouts.

Yn - Ah ! Now Paris !
Taehyung's dad - All are here now ?
Taehyung - Yeah except two.
Taehyung's dad - Why ?? Who is left now ??
Taehyung - I mean...We are standing here together but the two lovers are standing far from us biding goodbyes to each other but at the same time not wanting to leave also.
Ruhi - Jungkook actually wanted to take harleen to Paris.
Jungkook's mom - But that is not possible all the time...harleen needs her parents permission too.
Jungkook's dad - Would call harleen to Korea one time in between.

Jungkook (put) - Can't you come with us ?
Harleen - kookie, it's your family trip-
Jungkook - so you also have relations with us.
Harleen - oh so like this, many have relations with you all, so all are going ?
Jungkook - No but...I don't want to leave you, we will be meeting after a year now.
Harleen - I know but it's ok, many live in long distance relationships.
Jungkook - But recently only we got together after literally waiting for a year and half.
Harleen - I can understand my kookie.

Taehyung - YO ! Two love birds ! Come back also now ! We have to leave !!

They both went back and soon all of them left for the airport...harleen went back to Punjab, while Kim, Oberoi, goenka and Jeon family left for the city of love, Paris.

author - sorry, my dear readers...sorry for making you all wait this much...I was a bit busy nowadays so, couldn't update...and sorry for not showing the outfits in this part...thanks for your support everyone ❤️💗 I will try my best to update/upload the next part very soon ❤️💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 36 13
story of a captive and an idol star where the idol star falls in love with the captive. But things go wrong when the captive runs away from him.
36.8K 958 37
it's a story of a Indian girl and a Korean boy
334 41 22
a beautiful story in which a normal girl falls in love with an idol
1.9K 165 20
It's the story between two idols who fall in love with eachother!