🌈Taekook || The Last Goal

By Writeria29

~ The Last Goal ~ Two Rivals, One Common passion - Soccer Vegas A Wedding Friends Rivals Too many Drinks Ra... More

Introduction
Prologue
1. Rivalry
2. Coming Out
3. Confessions
5. Contrivance
6. Penultimate
7. Vegas
8. Reconciliation
9. The Bachelors
10. I do
11. Consummation
12. Blame Game
13. Walk of Shame
14. Vengeance
15. Confrontation
16. Consequences
17. Moving day
18. Conflicts
19. Divulge
20. Not Again
21. Truce
22. Baby Steps

4. Clashes

69 12 9
By Writeria29

"What the fuck is that jerk doing here?"  Tae asked in irritation.

"Watch your mouth" Jin warned.

"Or what?" Tae asked advancing on him.

Jungkook stood between them almost getting into Taehyung's face. Taehyung looked at him, his eyes were drawn to his overly tight t-shirt. An involuntary giggle escaped him.

"What the fuck are you wearing man?" He laughed.

Jungkook glared at him. "It's what you're going to do to me tonight"

"What? Let you give me a head?" Tae laughed again "Dream on Bugs"

Jungkook's nostrils flared. "Judging from the way you kept staring at me during the match, you are the one who's been dreaming of me"

"The only time I would be dreaming of you is if I'm having a nightmare, you loser"

"Fuck off Kim. We were happy enough here till now without your insufferable presence." Jungkook said turning away "Even your friends didn't want you here"

Tae caught Jungkook by the collar. He had struck a nerve. It hadn't taken long for Tae to realise they all knew each other well. He had seen the way the bartender had acknowledged Namjoon earlier. It had made him realise that they were obviously regulars here. He had never been invited.

It stung.

But he didn't need this bug to point it out to him.

They glared at each other.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." Jungkook warned his tone was deadly and his fists clenched at his sides. He pulled himself up to his full height, making Tae acknowledge just how big he was. Jungkook tended to close in on himself, slouching to make himself appear small. But right now, the only thing small about him was that stupid t-shirt.

"Jungkook-ah" Yoongi warned.

"Tell him to let go of me hyung or I won't be responsible for my actions." Jungkook said without looking away from Taehyung.

"Tae! Let go of Kookie. Please" Jimin begged.

Tae slowly loosened his grip and then pushed Jungkook lightly "Stay away from me"

Jungkook fumed.

"Yah! That's enough" Yoongi yelled at them both.

"I didn't do anything to him hyung. He's just an asshole." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung who staring daggers at him from across the table.

"He may be. But he's important to Jimin. And if he's important to Jimin, he's important to me too" Yoongi said.

Jungkook pouted "And what am I a joke to you?"

"Of course not Kookie" Jimin placated him. "You are important to us too"

He loved how Jimin called him Kookie. "You are so lucky you hooked up with him in time Yoongi hyung or I would have whisked him away before he could blink"

Jimin blushed.

"Yah! Jugeullae?" Yoongi glared at Jungkook slipping into Korean in his rage.
(Do you want to die?)

Jungkook laughed and raised his hands, palms out.

"He's all yours"

"That he is" Yoongi said bending forward and kissing Jimin's surprised mouth. "You see why I need to put a ring on you?"

Jimin laughed and Yoongi sighed.

"I don't want to wait" he said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I mean let's get married" Yoongi clarified.

"I already said yes, didn't I?" Jimin asked confused.

"I mean right away" Yoongi said.

"Right away? How? What about our parents? Family? Don't we need time to plan a wedding?

"My family loves you Jimin"

"And mine loves you"

"Exactly!" Yoongi smacked the table making their drinks slosh.

"I still don't understand" Jimin was confused.

"We can tell them we eloped." Yoongi grinned.

Jimin looked at him.

"Vegas" they both said together grinning at each other.

The rest of them cheered "Yeah, Vegas Baby!" Jungkook cheered.

"Kook be my best man?" Yoongi grinned at him.

"Wouldn't have it any other way!" Jungkook gave Yoongi a fist bump and then a hug "So happy for you brother"

"Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was standing a bit away with wide eyed surprise all over his face.

"Uhm. Yeah Sure Of course Jiminie. Whatever you need." Tae answered horsely.

He was having trouble digesting the fact that his shy, sweet and caring best friend was getting married. He was committing himself to another person, which meant Jimin wouldn't be completely his any more. Tae was used to being the centre of Jimin's world, to have it change meant Tae would have to forage through the rest of his life without Jimin by his side.

He wasn't sure he liked it very much.

But when he saw the happy wide grin spread across Jimin's face, the excited blush that coloured his cheeks and his over bright eyes, Tae knew that this was what he truly wanted. He tried to be happy for him.

He watched as Jungkook turned to hug Jimin. He hated the way Jimin clung to him. "I can't believe I missed snatching you up when I had the chance" Jungkook said, making Jimin giggle.

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled at them "That's my fiancé you are hitting on Kook"

"Sorry hyung!" Jungkook said letting go of Jimin who was still giggling and blushing.

"So when do we do this?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

"Even tomorrow wouldn't be fast enough for me but we'll settle for the weekend." Yoongi answered.

"This weekend? That's just a few days away" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yup! Start packing you guys. I'm taking you all with us"

They all cheered thanking Yoongi for the generous offer.

"Yeep! We have a wedding to plan!" Hobi clapped his hands loudly.

"I can use all the help I can get" Jimin laughed nervously.

"I'm in. Whatever you need Jimin" Hobi said.

"Me too!" Jungkook raised his hand. "You need a chauffeur, personal shopper, party planner, I am your guy"

Jimin laughed "Thank you"

Tae cleared his throat "He knows he has me. He doesn't need you, Jeon" he told Jungkook.

Jungkook's stare turned to ice. All the warmth his eyes had held while looking at Jimin a moment ago, left him as he stared at Taehyung.

He got in his face again. He was big, his presence engulfed Tae entirely and he smelled incredible, Taehyung was distracted for a moment. He hadn't noticed earlier but now he did. It was flowery yet masculine with a hint of musk and amber. It was mouthwatering.

"I will tolerate you for the sake of my friends. But I will not have you insult me at every turn. If you open your mouth at me with anything but respect again, I swear I'll make you put it to good use" he pointed at his t-shirt.

Someone snorted and Tae looked furious.

"The hell you will"

"I promise you Kim Taehyung. You will be begging me to fuck you" Jungkook vowed.

"In your dreams" Tae spat.

"Oh I will dream sweetheart, dream of different ways I would tap that ass of yours" Jungkook grinned, showing off his bunny teeth as he winked at him.

Taehyung was so incensed he was sure there was steam coming out of his ears.

"I'm not gay" Tae managed.

"Keep telling yourself that baby. Maybe someone will believe you" Jungkook sniggered.

"What the fuck?"

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Author Note:
How are you liking the book so far??? Let me know your thoughts!!

For ease of understanding, here are the two teams

NYU Lions
Captain : Jeon Jungkook
Defending Mid Fielder: Kim Seokjin
Centre Back: Min Yoongi
Goal Keeper: Kim Mingyu

Columbia Violets
Captain: Kim Taehyung
Centre Back: Park Jimin
Right Full Back: Jung Hoseok
Goal Keeper: Kim Namjoon

~~~~~~~~~

⚠️CAUTION⚠️
If you're easily triggered,
stay away from this book.

Disclaimer:

Names to teams / mascots / universities/ schools / education institutions have been used only to make the story more authentic. There is no malicious intent behind the usage of the name neither do my books depict or reflect anything that is even remotely real about these institutions except their names. I hold all educational institutions and providers in the highest regard. Hence no offence or malice is intended.

Any and all characters in this book are fictional, any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.
Pictures/Audio/Video/Song/Lyrics Credit goes to the original source/artist/owner.

No malice or offence is intended to any race, religion or sexual orientation.

I donot promote shipping of any members in real life.

🔞 This book is meant for mature audiences only 🔞

BTS and its members belong to themselves and Bighit/Hybe. They do not belong to me. Their names and characteristics are used only for entertainment purposes.

Kim Mingyu of Seventeen doesn't belong to me either.

See you in the next Chapter😉😉

Love,
Writeria 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 886 33
CEO Taehyung gets tangled up in some illegal business without even knowing. He realizes in what mess he's gotten himself into and agrees to cooperate...
41.9K 1.3K 19
-OUT OF REACH "Sometimes you meet the right person. It's just the wrong time." (F4 x oc) (Ren Aira x fem oc!) F4 Thailand: Boys over flowers SLOW...
2.7K 1.2K 31
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱!!♡ a kookv [ or taekook, whatever you like] fanfic~ Top kook~ Bottom tae~ . . promises are made to keep right~? or are they made...
361K 12.7K 23
Fan! Taehyung Idol! Jungkook Jungkook is the sweet, friendly Maknae of BTS, but what if he is in reality a arrogant, cold guy? Will Taehyung still lo...