❝𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉❞

By dilvuc

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i hope you'll excuse me, but i'm afraid i may have to... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
❝fanart❞ 零
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄-𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐒
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七

2.6K 181 104
By dilvuc

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT IV

"Eh…? What did you say?" Grim blinked.

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace laughed, but [Y] didn't pay no mind to him and continued scrubbing the statue, "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, and the monster no one summoned at all."

"It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

Grim was taken back by this attitude, "H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" The orange haired male burst out laughing. The monster growled at the male, "What did you just call me?!"

"And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not a one of them!" Ace insulted, "Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast!" Ace wiped away his tears and made a turn to leave, "Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

But Grim won't let him off easy, "Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that!
Myaaaah!"

Grim spat out fire, causing Ace to dodge it before it could hit him, "Whoa! Watch it, you stupid weasel!"

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim hisses at the male. The nickname triggered Ace, "Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts."

"You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

Grim begins shooting out more fire at Ace, who dodged it once again. Ace smirks as he grabs his magic pen from his breast pocket, "Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

The monster gasped when the orange haired male used wind to blow the fire out. Seeing this, causing some students to surround the area.

"What's going on over there? A fight?!"

"Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

"Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" gibed Ace at Grim's awful aim. Grim snarled, "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to—"

[Y] covered the monster's mouth, ignoring the fire burning his palm. The [h] haired male then cradled Grim in his arms and spoke in a calm voice, "No need, Grim. I'll handle this."

"Mr. Ace…" [Y] turned to the orange haired male, causing him to flinch. "We're trying to do our job without any trouble. Yet, you show up and try to bring us more trouble."

"Ha! What are you gonna do? You don't have any magic! You're just a handyman picking up trash!" Ace ridiculed, but that didn't bother [Y]. He just remains calm like always, "Actually, I'm just a butler following the master's order."

"So what? Be a butt-ler and clean up the mess." The orange haired male smirked. He then yelped when the [h] haired male was already close to him, "As a punishment, I'm gonna need you to help me with the cleaning. Your wind magic caused a mess."

"No way! I'm a freshman! I'm going to class!"

"Grim…" [Y] holding Grim up like a gun and blasting out fire at Ace. The freshman backed away, dropping on his ass. "Hey! Watch where you're shooting that!"

"Still not enough. Let's burn him."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't—"

"What is going on here? Cease this at once!" Crowley marches over to the boys with an angry look on his face, "Did I not just warn you, no more incidents? It's almost as though you WANT to be expelled!"

"No! Forgive me!" Ace pleaded.

"And you, [Y]. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" The headmage pointed to the [h] haired male. "I've given you permission to punish them, not roast them!"

"Apologies, Master Crowley…" [Y] apologized, letting Grim go.

Crowley then turns to Ace, "And you! State your name and grade."

"Ace Trappola... Freshman." The orange haired male mumbles.

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, Grim and [Y]. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash 100 windows!"

"Myah?!" Grim flinches then glared at Ace, "That's what you get for makin' fun of us! This is all your fault!"

"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Ace gasped.

"Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?" The headmage scolded.

"Yes sir…"

"Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" Grim growls.

Crowley notices the burnt mark on the [h] male's palm, "[Y]! You needed to head to the clinic to give your hand a treatment."

"I'm fine. It's nothing to me." [Y] mumbled, stroking his burnt palm. The headmage sighed and crossed his arms, "You're certainly an odd one. Get back to work…"

CAFETERIA

After a full day of cleaning, it's time to scrub 100 windows. An easy job for [Y], but not for Grim.

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim growled.

"As a butler, I shall do the work." [Y] said as he revamp his gloves and grabbed the cleaning materials. "I shall prepare myself to do the job. This won't take longer to do."

Grim could have sworn that he saw multiple arms. He didn't understand humans at all. [Y] is a different example of a human. The monster watches the butler scrubs the windows, it's like seeing clones of [Y] working on all windows at once.

"This guy is fast for a human. Is he even human, at all? Guess I'll wait for that explodey-head to show up."

Minutes have passed and Ace has yet to show up, but luckily [Y] finishes scrubbing a hundred windows. The fact that Ace didn't show up pissed off Grim.

"And now he's super late! I bet he got up and bailed on us!" Grim roared.

"Let's go find him. I want to punish him for not showing up." [Y] told the monster.

"I'm with you! There's no way I'm getting punished!"

CLASSROOM

"Eh?! There's no one here?!" Grim groans while looking around the classroom for the troublemaker.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." The painting on the wall spoke, catching Grim by surprise. "Bwaaah! That painting just talked!"

"You're a talking cat." [Y] deadpanned.

"That's different and I'm not a cat!!"

The male ignored the monster and asked the portrait, "Pardon, sir. May I ask where Ace Trappola might be? As you can see, he was punished by Master Crowley. He was ordered to help scrub the window."

"I see. The soldier boy. Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago." The painting stated.

"Of course…" [Y] mumbles. Grim squeaks when he senses a menace aura surrounding the male. "This is time for a punishment…"

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts/question of the day

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] has been holding back his love for cat

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] won't let your ass go unpunished

┊      ⁞ ❏. who will you bow to?(twst characters)

┊      ⁞ ❏. any nrc staff you want to marry?

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1256

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2K 63
🍵 | endeavour /ɪnˈdɛvə,ɛnˈdɛvə/ verb try hard to do or achieve something. noun an attempt to achieve a goal. [twisted wonderland] [twst x m!oc]
7.5K 240 9
Three people had ended up in a world similar yet unfamiliar world! It was a fine day for a picnic to reunite with all acquaintances, yet it would see...
32.8K 1.2K 31
Azul needs help recovering from his past and romancing a pretty girl. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...
25.9K 1.3K 12
❛ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔. ❜ 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 be cruel. after experiencing eighteen years of neglect a...