❝𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉❞

By dilvuc

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ i hope you'll excuse me, but i'm afraid i may have to... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
❝fanart❞ 零
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄-𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐒
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七

3.6K 205 199
By dilvuc

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT II

"Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy." Crowley frowned. "But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home-"

"I have no need to go home." [Y] declined, catching Crowley by surprise.

"E-eh? Is there a reason why?" The headmage inquires, awaiting for information on why the magicless male didn't want to head home.

"If you were to ask the magic mirror to take me home, I will do what I can to convince you to let me stay." The male declared. This made Crowley wonder: why does [Y] want to stay at the academy? What causes him to ask such questions? Did he run away? Is he in trouble? Something about him doesn't seem right.

"May I ask why you don't want to go home?"

"If I'm not familiar with this place, then you'll probably won't be familiar with the place I live in. There's a possibility that I'm from another world." [Y] reasoned.

"...Hm." the headmage turned to the mirror, "O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"

......

Crowley cleared his throat, "L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul-"

There is no such place.

"Eh?!"

There is no place in this world where this soul belongs.

None.

"How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!" Crowley fretted after hearing the news.

......

"This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." The headmage rubbed his temper then asked the male, "Tell me: From what land do you hail?"

"London..."

"I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place." Crowley frowned. "Gah...So your theory might be correct. Still doesn't answer my question on why you want to stay here."

"Maybe we can find somewhere private that only you and I know." [Y] suggested in a deep voice with his finger over his lips.

Crowley gulped and fiddled his collar at how sexy- ahem, deep the male's voice was. "Ahem! We'll talk in my office."

HEADMAGE'S OFFICE

[Y] follow the headmage into his office. Inside his office, there are seven floating portraits of Disney villains. The male never admits it, but he's a fan of Disney villains.

"Now, we're alone. Your reason...?"

[Y] begins explaining the story on why he wanted to stay and his backstory. Crowley was taken back by the male's backstory. A former secret agent disguising as a butler, running from an organization who are aftering his head. No wonder the mirror mentioned that [Y] is dangerous.

"I have no place to be. I cannot return to my previous home if the organization already reached out and slaughtered the family before going out to find me." [Y] stated. "Which is why I am never going back to my world and decided to stay here."

"Ah...That explains the urge to kill that weasel." Crowley mumbles as he rubs his chin. "Alright...I'll let you stay, but under one condition."

"Yes...?"

"You'll be my handyman. I'm gonna need you to clean the main street. The statues need some polishing."

"Understood, headmage." [Y] bowed.

RAMSHACKLE

"This is..." The male trailed off as he stared up at the abandoned dorm.

"Yep! Isn't it delightful?" Crowley chuckled proudly as he entered the dorm. The [h] haired male looks around to see that the dorm hasn't been cleaned. It's in a fucking bad shape, but [Y] doesn't mind. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being."

"Now, I will return back to you with some lunch. Do try to find some way to keep yourself busy. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta-ta!" The headmage waves before leaving the [h] haired male alone in the fuck-up dorm.

"...Ah. It seems like it is about to rain. I should find someone to stop it or maybe find a bucket." The [h] haired male said to himself before heading upstairs to find some buckets.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" A familiar voice cries. The figure moves out of their hiding spot, revealing themselves to be Grim. "Ugh! Good thing I've escaped! That killer machine isn't here to kill me, right? G-great! I'm alone!"

"Oh. You're still alive." Grim jumped when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He quickly backed away in fear. "I won't kill you. This time..."

"W-what are you doing here, human?!"

"You answer me first. What are YOU doing here?" [Y] narrowing his eyes at the monster.

"I...I-"

"And why are you so desperate to stay at this academy?" The male asks as he places a bucket in the spot where the rain was dripping from. "Any motivation?"

"...I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived!" Grim explains his story while [Y] was placing the buckets in place, "So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet...Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!"

"Prodigy...I don't see it. You're an imbecile who almost burns me and almost sets the ceremony into ablaze." [Y] doubted as he placed the last bucket on the floor. "No one will look up to you if you're acting like a child crying for some more sweets."

"W-what do you know?! You're just a magicless human!" Grim hissed.

"Magic is useless to me, so I have no need for one."

"You're so weird...!"

"Yee hee hee... Bwa ha ha ha ha ha." Grim squeaks and jumps on the male's face when he hears an eerie laugh, "W-what was that?!"

"We haven't had visitors in ages! Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" The eerie voice echoed around the lounge. [Y] pulled Grim off his face and spotted three ghosts floating in front of them.

"G-g-g-ghost!!" The monster screams in fear as the chubby ghost, the skinny ghost, and the short ghost surrounding him and the magicless male.

"All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away." The small ghost snickered.

"We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?" The chubby ghost laughed.

"Eeeeep!" Grim cries with his squeeze close, "I'm a master sorcerer! I ain't afraid of any dumb ghosts!" He breathed out fire at the skinny ghost, only for him to dodge it.

"Nuh-uh. Not even close." The skinny cackles. Grim continues to shoot at the ghosts, who keep disappearing and reappearing. "Ugh! They keep disappearing and reappearing all over the place!"

"...How troublesome..." [Y] mumbles calmly before grabbing Grim and using him as a cat gun.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" Grim panicked.

"I don't have a flame gun, so I'll be using you as one. If you want to get rid of those ghosts then let's fight them with fire." The [h] haired male said. "You want to prove yourself worthy, right? Then prove it. I'll give you a can of tuna."

"...R-right!" Grim roared.

A minute later, Crowley was returning to the Ramshackle with dinner in hand. He enters into the Ramshackle without knocking, "Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner-"

"What's in feathers?!" The headmage flinched when he noticed [Y] finished off the ghosts with the help from Grim. Crowley pointed his accusing finger at the monster, "That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!"

"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" The monster said.

"What is the meaning of this, [Y]? But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem." Crowley rubbed the bottom of his chin, trying to observe what happened, "Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?"

"Joined forces ain't exactly how I'd describe it-ow!" [Y] interrupted the monster by bonking him on the head. The male sighed, "Those ghosts should be taught a lesson if they keep going on like this. I'll be putting them in place myself."

"Hm. I wouldn't have to worry about scaring them away if I already have something scary enough to scare them off." Crowley mutters to himself. "I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have."

"I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the brouhaha at orientation, [Y]."

"If I may ask, can he stay?" The male requested, catching both Crowley and Grim by surprise by his request.

"WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?" Crowley exclaimed.

"Whoa, did you just...?" Grim's eyes widened. Maybe [Y] isn't so bad after all. He just hopes [Y] won't betray him one day.

"I will not-" [Y] gently grabbed Crowley and pressed them against his lips, "Please, Crowley..."

Crowley's lips quiver, trying to hold back his squeal as his face turns red. How could he say no to something like this? He can't hold it back. He can't. He looks away and moves his hand, "V-very well. He can stay."

[Y] is aware of how flustered the headmage is, but Grim isn't since he was too busy feeling proud of being able to stay.

"Calm yourself, Crowley. Calm..." Crowley thought while fanning himself, trying to get rid of the heat. "He's probably manipulating you. He's manipulating you...! Stop overheating!"

╭ ⁞ ❏. facts/question of the day

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] will enjoy teasing crowley

┊ ⁞ ❏. who will you marry? (twst characters)

┊ ⁞ ❏. between azul and riddle, who will you save?

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 1655

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 48
❝SLOW UPDATE❞ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ we got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D ࿐ྂ -- -͙ - - twst one-shot collecti...
11.1K 357 26
{TwstWonderland & Kuroshitsuji crossover} After the events from London burning down to the battle at the Demon's Sanctuary, Ciel's soul can never be...
12.3K 187 18
❥『 ❝What shall you do when everyone or perhaps a particular someone is in love over the non-magic human prefect such as yourself? ❞ 』 ❥『 ❝shall you g...
246K 5.8K 17
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖌 book 1 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were just released from prison last month and you somehow was transported to a twisted...