Her Inked Scars

بواسطة LaylaMango

"Don't worry, princess. I'll be gentle with you," Celeste whispers in my ear as I whimper into the crook of h... المزيد

Some A/N
a party
pastels suit you
home time
alone time
confusion
nap time
strong medication
dinner plans
dinner time
hangover breakfast
business talks
calm fantasies
nerves
patience
drunk secrets
secrets spilled
bedtime story
good morning
clarification
anxious rage
the test
family messages
the car ride home
movie naps
drama
protective girlfriend
the truth
a confrontation with them
i'm here now, princess
holding her close
craving shopping
love you, baby
my queen
the end

a very good morning

9K 243 29
بواسطة LaylaMango

POV: Nyoka

"What did you have in mind?"

Celeste smirks and her hands slip further up my thighs until she's gripping my hips, pushing me closer to her growing boner. One of her hands slides up my back, past my neck and into my hair, tugging gently at my scalp before whispering into my ear.

"I going to help you with how horny you are right now," Celeste slyly says in my ear, smiling against my skin as she places small kisses on my neck to tease me.

"I'm not that horny," I deny, my cheeks flushing. Damn, she noticed.

"Oh really?" She asks, looking into into eyes with her brows playfully raised.

Before I can acknowledge what she's doing, I moan as her hand bolts down to my underwear, rubbing my groin and feeling my drenched panties that are sticking to me and my warming core.

"You're fucking soaked," Celeste says, toying with the fabric of my underwear, her fingers grazing against my dripping folds.

My body is ridiculously sensitive to her light touches making me moan everytime her fingers brush against me. She chuckles as I hide my face in her shoulder for a moment, trying to suppress small moans that want to leave me.

The longer she plays with my underwear the more desperate I get and I can feel my nipples hardening under my oversized shirt. I know Celeste can see her affect on me as she chuckles at the sight of my nipples pointing out from under the thin fabric.

"Oh, am I turning you on even more, princess?" She utters in my ear making me even more squirmy on her lap.

I don't know why but her calling me 'princess' makes me long even more for her touch. For her dick, that I can feel getting harder in her pants, to be pounding into me mercilessly.

"Maybe a little. But are you going to do anything about it, my Prince?" I shoot back, trying to say it as sexy as I can but it's been so long that my flirting and sexy talk is less than ideal.

"Do I have your consent to do whatever the hell I want to you to help you?" She whispers in my ear, beginning to kiss and suck on my neck as she waits for my reply. It's such a simple thing that she's doing yet my mind is completely foggy and has already lost the ability to speak.

She's meant to have fucked me before I forget how to talk.

Instead of struggling to speak, I just nod, displeasing Celeste and making her bite down a little on my neck, earning a gasp from me. She looks into my eyes as hers are filled with lust and care that just makes me crave her more.

"Words, princess," she says as softly as she can despite getting desperately horny herself. "I don't want to do something that I'm not certain you want."

Jesus christ, I never thought someone could make me fold so quickly.

"Please Celeste," I whimper, just needing a release. "Please fuck me until I can't walk."

I haven't had sex or any kind of pleasure for years so this is all flooding me and hitting me like a truck. I swear I have never been so desperate that I'm pleading with someone to fuck me senseless but here I am begging Celeste to destroy me.

Before I can comprehend what she's doing I'm pinned down on the floor of my living room, Celeste's lips smashed against mine as her hands slip under my shirt, her fingers easily finding my nipples, pinching them. I can't help but moan as she plays with me.

I can tell she's being careful around my sensitive tattoo by how her hands glide over my skin but I don't mind if she makes it sting a little bit. As long as she makes me feel good I can handle a bit of pain.

Her lips dominate our kiss as she leans over me, stradling my lap and keeping me down. Small moans leave my throat as she massages my breasts and her lips begin to move down to my neck, sucking harshly on me. I can't help but whimper a little because of it and I feel Celeste smile against my skin before continuing.

I lift up my arms to allow her to pull off my shirt leaving me in just my soaked underwear underneath her. Her lips don't waste a second before latching back onto my neck, moving down to my collar bone, searching for my sweet spot.

She knows exactly when she finds it as I moan louder, my hips rising and accidentally grinding against her hard dick that is trapped inside her tight pants.

"Ugh, Celeste..." I groan, getting impatient.

Both of us are getting hot and are both turned on. Why is she waiting so long to give us both the pleasure we want?

"Patience, princess," she whispers in my ear as I whine, lifting my hips to grind against her.

She holds my hips down as her lips move down to my tits, sucking on one of my nipples while her other hand massages my breast, making sure neither is left out. As she focuses on my boobs and my hard nipples, her knee slips between my thighs, rubbing in small circles making me throw my head back and curse under my breath.

Fuck, it's been so long since I last had sex that was pleasurable for me that I forgot how overwhelming it can feel. It feels fantastic but I'm already overstimulated.

"Watch your language," Celeste utters, her lips parting from one of my breasts to give the other the same attention.

"Please, just fuck me properly," I whine.

Celeste mutters something before latching her lips against mine again, her hand slipping around my waist to pull me closer to her warm body. My hands move down to her trousers, taking them off her followed closely by her shirt.

I get distracted by how round and soft her breast look in front of me, my mouth hanging open for a moment. Celeste chuckles at me as I take a moment to absorb the sight in front of me, completely enchanted by her body and I haven't even seen her dick yet.

"Do you like what you see?" Celeste chuckles in my ear, her hands moving down to my thighs, roughly massaging them in her palms.

I bite my lip and nod, feeling a little embarrassed for getting so interested and distracted by just her boobs as they hang in front of me. I just want to squeeze and hold them and feel them in my palms.

Celeste softens her kisses as she removes her boxers, freeing her boner. Under her clothes you wouldn't think much of it but damn she is long. I can't fully tell how long it is but it's definitely a lot more than I'm used to handling.

"Are you still sure, princess?" Celeste asks, making sure she has my consent.

I nod and kiss her back, getting more passionate as she lifts my hips to slip off my underwear that is completely soaked through with my juices. The cold air in my apartment hits my warm core that trickles more juices onto my floor.

"You are really wet, darling," Celeste exclaims, sliding the tip of her dick between my folds making me shudder. "Just relax for me, princess."

Before I can do what she said her dick slips into me, stretching me to the point it's a little painful. I gasp and my nails dig into Celeste's back as I try to adjust, tears pricking at the corner of my eyes.

I hadn't expected her to be so big. She's barely even halfway in and it's already too much for me to handle. Celeste mutters praise in my ear as I pant and lift my hips to adjust and make it easier for me to handle.

I want to snap my thighs shut but Celeste just pulls my thighs wider apart making her inch into me a little further, a loud moan erupting from my throat.

She takes a moment before slipping the rest of her length into me, instantly rubbing against my g-spot making me moan loudly again. I bite my tongue to shut myself up since I know the walls of my apartment are quite thin so if any of my neighbours are home they won't be happy with me.

"Please don't keep those beautiful noises in, princess. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Let your neighbours hear how good you feel while I pound into you until you're screaming my name and can't walk for a week," Celeste hisses in my ear.

Her personality has changed so much as she puts her dick as deep into me as she can until I can feel her balls pressing against my entrance. Normally she's sweet and gentle but I guess sex is the one time she lets go. It makes me worried for what she's going to do to me.

Thinking about all the things she might do oddly only turns me on more.

Celeste gives me some time to adjust to her size before pulling most of her length out of me and shoving it back in at a merciless pace making moans pour from my mouth and my eyes roll into the back of my head. I quickly stop caring about how loud I'm being as the pleasure overwhelms me, my juices coating Celeste's dick making it easier for her to slip almost all of her dick out before pushing it back in, stretching my pussy far more than it's used to.

"Fuck, princess...you're so tight," Celeste groans as my nails dig into her back, almost drawing blood as I struggle to handle her.

"You're just really big..." I pant back between moans.

Celeste chuckles as she pants, picking up speed as she feels me getting tighter, my orgasm nearing as unbearable tsunamis of pleasure rush through me only making strings of moans leave my mouth.

I know I'm sensitive so it doesn't take long before I'm near an orgasm but Celeste is getting me so close to my climax in such a short bit of time that I've barely had much time to enjoy this beautiful feeling that I hadn't realised I'd missed.

"Hold it for me, princess. I'm almost there," Celeste gasps as I get tighter around her member and I leak juices, lubricating her dick as she keeps going, not minding how deep my nails are digging into her shoulders.

"I-i...can't..." I stutter between moans, really struggling to hold back my orgasm.

"Yes you can. Just a little longer," Celeste praises me, giving me a little bit more energy to hold off my climax.

Celeste thrusts into me even faster, which I didn't think was possible, her dick penetrating deep into me, hitting every sensitive spot inside me. My head leans back and rests on the floor as I squeeze my eyes shut, my legs begin to uncontrollably shake, all my energy beginning to drain.

Moans pour from my mouth as an overwhelming orgasm rolls through my body making all my muscles clench. As my already tight pussy tightens around Celeste's dick she groans and I feel something erupt into me as she finishes, slowing down to help me ride out my high as tears stream from my eyes.

My body twitches as all my energy depletes from me, Celeste carefully pulling out of me to avoid hurting my sensitive body that shakes in her arms. She sits me up and lays me down on her bare chest, stroking my body as I take deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

Juices keep trickling out of me as my body stays turned on despite how tired I am. I love overstimulation but I barely managed one round with Celeste. Though I'm shaking I'm still desperate for a little bit more. Just one more orgasm.

With my remaining energy, I turn around to face Celeste, stradling her thighs as I plant weak kisses on her jaw before resting my head on her shoulder. She rubs my back as I pathetically rest against her, struggling to calm down and muster any strength to my limbs.

"You did such a good job, princess," she praises as she strokes my sweaty body, softly kissing my neck as I lay on her.

"Let's get you into a nice warm bath to clean you up," she says, carefully picking me up and laying me down on my couch. "Just relax, princess. I'll be back in a moment."

She kisses my forehead before leaving me in my living room. I listen as I hear water running in the bath and my mind makes me remember how fucking amazing the last few minutes were but a question does pop into my mind.

What are we now?

****
Sorry I'm not brilliant at writing smut but I hope you still enjoyed it!

See you in the next update!
:D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.7K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
14.4K 975 26
I haven't slept in days. I should have known better than to cross that line. She was my dad's wife. There is an unspoken line that I shouldn't have c...
4.6K 155 16
I feel her fingers on my thighs as they start moving up to their home, she starts a circular motion with her thumb on my clit as I leave out hot brea...
538K 6.3K 45
She stared at me intensely, I hold her hand firmly against mine. I leaned over her, pressing my lips softly against her. I pulled her even more close...