🥀 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫...

By Spirit_xP

One of the most "fearful tyrant" in the DreamSMP. Has escaped the prison after being imprisoned for a year an... More

[0: Warnings and Info!]
[0.5: The Start of His Death.]
[1: The Meeting.]
[2: Appearances.]
[2.5: Headcanons.]
[3: Lost Memories.]
[3.5: More Informations.]
[4: Unfamiliar surroundings.]
[5: New Bonds.]
[5.5: Dream & his Dreamons designs.]
[6: More Bonds.]
[7: Mysteries.]
[8: Planning.]
[9: Planning & Recovering.]
[9.5: GIFT FOR YURIMIDNIGHT.]
[9.10: About Dreamons.]
[10.5: Small Informations.]
[11: Bad Habit..]

[10: Investigation & New Individuals?]

583 20 286
By Spirit_xP

Bad grammars.
______________________

It's now a new day, and the day for Technoblade and Awesamdude to go to the investigations.

Technoblade packed some of his stuff like food, weapons, armors, and such. Technoblade is still in his bedroom whilst he pack his stuff... and with one another, Dream is also in his room, but he's asleep.

Technoblade is now done packing and sighed, he look to his side and sees Dream sleeping, peacefully on his bed alone. Although, the bed is also a bit messy due to how Dream keeps moving around in his sleep, and his leg is on the edge of the bed too.

However, the outside is peacefully but, Technoblade's mind if not. Because of the voices, they're just annoying the heck out him and talking about what happened last night..
___________

Last night; Flashback: In Technoblade's Bedroom.
___________

" The pig hybrid walked towards his bedroom after having dinner and discussion with Philza and Awesamdude. He gently opens the door and walks in, stumble upon seeing Dream wearing his.. crown?

And Dream's expression were mesmerized, fascinated and impressed. Technoblade can't help but be a little confused on how Dream always looks fascinated and surprised at something so classic like the snows and.. his crown.

He smirked and walked towards Dream. "So, you like my crown, huh?" Technoblade asked and chuckled. Dream flinched at the sudden sound of voice, he turned around and look at Technoblade, before the crown slither down his face and covered his eyes.

Maybe the crown is a bit too big for him?-

Technoblade laughed and put his hand on Dream's shoulder. Dream became embarrassed as he quickly took the crown off of his head. "D-don't laugh at me.." Dream muttered softly.

"Heh. Sorry, I just thought that it's funny. Since the crown is a little too big for you." (That's what he said- /j)

"But, I'ma be honest. It still fits when you're wearing that crown." Technoblade grinned and chuckled again.
Dream just look at him, still embarrassed while he held the crown in his hands. "..It does..?" He asked.

Technoblade snickered. "Very. Maybe you should keep the crown." He suggested with a smile. Dream just continue to look at him, embarrassed yet confused. "Keep?.. but why? It's.. yours to keep. Not mine...." muttered Dream.

"Hm. Nah, the crown is YOURS to keep now. Just keep it, alright? I have many other crowns in my closet." Technoblade exclaimed proudly.

Dream looks a bit hesitant before sighing quietly. "A-alright... thanks." Dream muttered. "Eh, no problem." Technoblade replied and smiled.

"Anyway, it's almost night. Soo.... Philza suggested that you'll be sleeping with me.." Technoblade's voice trailed off. "Who's gonna sleep on the bed?" Technoblade added. He already knows who's gonna sleep on the bed though, but he's just testing Dream.

"It's your bed... so, I'll sleep on the floor.." Dream murmured. Technoblade chuckled, as the voices started to interrupt the conversation. Well- more like Technoblade's thoughts for a moment.
___________

"Let Dreamie sleep on the bed!"
"Yeah! Dream should get more comfortable."

"Dreamie deserve a comfortable place to sleep on. So, your bed!" The voices suggested, almost like they're pleading or demanding.
___________

Technoblade sighed. "Even if it's my bed, that doesn't mean I won't let you sleep on it." He started. "So, I'll let you sleep on the bed, ⊒≚ϟꈌ." He added and smirked. (Translate: Dear. ;It's a piglin language, btw.)

Dream blushes faintly at the gesture, although, Dream got a bit puzzled at what Techno last word was. "...do you insist..?" He asked, which Technoblade replied with a soft hum and a nod. "..I-.. alright then... thank you."

"But, what about you? Where'll you sleep..?" Dream inquired.

"Well, I'll sleep on the floor. But don't worry, I have some extra mattress, pillow and blanket under the bed, so.. yeah." Technoblade claimed. Dream felt a little relieved at that, because Technoblade doesn't have to sleep on the cold wooden floor.

Anyway, as for the Dreamons...
Lucid was sitting on the window stool, looking outside, but he would take a few glances at the three behind him.
While Nightmare, he's just laying on the bed, waiting for Dream to lay next to him and cuddle.♡
(Brotherly Dreamie & Nighty relationship.)

"Alright. I'ma just take a mattress, pillow and blanket and sleep, cause me and Sam are going to an investigation tomorrow." Remarked Technoblade, whilst he approached the bed and crouched down as he took out the said mattress, pillow and blanket.

Dream sat on the bed, as he watches Technoblade get everything out under the bed with slight curiosity on what's gonna happen tomorrow. "
___________

End of Last Night.
___________

Since that night. There's one voice that can't stop talking about sensing something. Which kinda spooked Technoblade out, cause now- he thinks the voice is sensing a ghost or two in his room.

Well, technically.. There're two ghosts in his room, but they're NOT really ghost! (Story logic.✨)

At least, they're not here to scare him though.

Anyway, Technoblade walked towards the door and opened it, as he walked out of the room. Leaving Dream alone, with the Dreamons.
Technoblade close the door behind and walks away into the hallway.
___________

Dream & his Dreamons.
___________

While Dream is still sleeping. One of the Dreamon, Nightmare; he's just hugging and cuddling Dream while still sleeping with Dream on the bed. Their position is kinda messy, like- Dream is almost close to the edge of the bed with his arm and leg hanging down to the bed.(?)

While Nightmare is just hugging him, snuggling against Dream's chest with his head and hugging Dream completely with his arms and legs.

To be honest, Nightmare is truly the clingy type of Dreamon.

Anyway, as for Lucid; he's just sitting on top of the rooftop for some reason. He admired the scenery in peace and silent. Well- not too silent, cause the dogs are kinda annoying with it's barking for food or something. Which annoys Lucid a lot.

Lucid sighed and look down, as he sees Technoblade and Awesamdude walking out of the cabin and Technoblade threw several bones around in order to feed the dogs.

Lucid felt the urge to follow them in this investigation, but he also needs to take care of Dream and Nightmare.

Why? Because Dream completely lost his memories and probably don't know how to fight now. Whilst Nightmare... he also doesn't know how to fight in combat since he never have any fighting experience.

And yeah, Dream and Nightmare are like the little brothers who are in need of protection as Lucid is the big brother. <3

Anyway- Technoblade and Awesamdude went out and start their investigation. As Lucid watches from the top, he decided to send a 'spy' with them. Lucid pulled out his own communication device and began to private chat with someone......

Lucid whispers to you: Hello, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜. (Figure it yourself. ;))
⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ whispers to you: Ah, hello! Do you need anything?
Lucid whispers to you: Indeed I do. I have a.. favour to make up to you.
⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ whispers to you: What's the favour, may I ask?

Lucid's eyes narrowed slightly, as he quickly types down his sentences and send it to ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜.

Lucid whispers to you: Well, you see; Techno and Sam are about to be in L'manburg soon, they're there to do some investigations.... And I need you, to spy on them.

⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ whispers to you: What do I get in return..?
Lucid whispers to you: Bunch of informations about your memory and the Revival Book. Oh, and in total of 58 gold or netherite, your choice.

Lucid sighed softly, as he decided to go with the flow. But, 58 golds or netherite? That's a lot.

⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ whispers to you: Oh wow- to be honest, that's actually a good deal.... Oh, and I'll take the netherites. Soo... When will I start?
Lucid whispers to you: Once they've arrived at L'manburg. You sneakily go with them to the Eggpire bunker.

Silence for a few seconds... Before the other replied.

⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ whispers to you: I'm not gonna question that, but okay. I'll go as soon as I spot them nearby, my Lord.

Lucid whispers to you: Good. Oh, and also, don't get caught, if you do... Then, I'll have to decrease the netherites into 35. So, I'll expect to get some informations from you soon.

Lucid finished his interactions with ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜, he put his device away and sighed again. To be honest, 35 netherites are still a lot.... How did he even get them??-

He then thought of going back into Technoblade's bedroom, so he quickly and professionally go back down into the window and into Technoblade's bedroom with ease.

As he enters, he sees Dream trying to get out of Nightmare's grasp whilst he struggles. Lucid's eyes narrowed a bit more and his eyebrow raised a bit, as he look at the situation, slightly confused.

He slowly approached the bed, which made Dream noticed. "Lucid.... Please h-help me-" Dream softly cried out for help. Lucid huffed, before he gently yet firmly grabbed on Nightmare's arm without waking him up.

He slowly and steadily lifted Nightmare's arm off of Dream as he gave Dream a signal to move away, Dream replied with a nod. He quickly moved away from Nightmare, which made himself hit the ground but with a quiet thud.

Lucid's expression went back to emotionless. He then steadily put Nightmare's arm back down and acts like nothing had happened, as Nightmare continued to sleep peacefully.

"..owh... U-uh... Thanks." Dream muttered, while he slowly sat up from the wooden floor and felt a bit of pain in his body. But, it's just the slightest pain though. Lucid just looks at him, before nodding as 'you're welcome.' and walk towards Technoblade's desk.

Dream sees Lucid walking towards Technoblade's desk, as he stood up and approached Lucid and the desk. Lucid look at the desk, clean yet not really organized. The books, pens and papers are almost everywhere.

Lucid decided to take something from Technoblade, which he'll probably leave a note for it. He took one of the book, and took one of the small paper before he takes a pen and started to write a sorry note on the paper.

Dream just observed what Lucid's doing, curiously.

' A Sorry Letter.

Hello, Technoblade. I'll be taking one book, and a pen for something. I'm truly sorry for taking your stuff without asking in the first place. But, if I introduce myself to you, you won't trust me in the first half. So, I'll wrote this letter for you once you're back in the Arctic.

Signature; :/ '

Welp, a short letter for Technoblade from Lucid. His handwritings are actually quite fancy and extraordinary in some way which made Dream himself, can't understand what he wrote. And left him a bit confused, but he didn't bother to ask.

Lucid look over his shoulder and glance at Dream. "Hey, Dream. I think you should go downstairs to eat breakfast... Phil and Ghostbur are probably waiting for you to wake up..." Lucid softly told Dream.

Dream lighten up a bit, before he nods. "O-oh! Alright! I-i'll.. be going downstairs then..!" Dream the paused his sentence before continuing again. "But, what about you? And also- what's breakfast??-" Dream asked.

Lucid sighed and rolled his eyes, he felt like he's taking care of a real 3 year old kid- He's not annoyed, but it just bothers him a bit.

"...Breakfast are morning food, where you wake up and go into the kitchen to eat, to start your morning day and get some energy." He states. "I'll go after you. I have something to deal with." Lucid remarked, and turn a page into the book he's holding.

Dream nods once again, before he walk towards to the door and walks out. Lucid hummed softly, as he readied his pen and began to write something. Quite secretive of him, because he wrote it into.. a Galactic language... Aka, Enchantment Table Language.

After for a few minutes, he finished writing down in his book and closed it. Before he took another paper and wrote a short message. For Nightmare!

' From Lucid;
Me and Dream are in the kitchen, I'll also try to save up some food for you once you wake up. '

That's nice of Lucid. Lucid then put the book else where within him, as the book disappeared into ashes. He then grabbed the paper and walked towards the nightstand beside the bed.

He look at Nightmare for a moment, before putting the paper on the nightstand. And then, he turned away and walk towards the door and walks out of the room. Leaving Nightmare sleeping.
___________

Downstairs: with the others.
___________

Dream walked into the kitchen and sees Ghostbur and Philza. Ghostbur was sitting near the table and was eating a cookie.
Whilst Philza, he's cooking. He's probably just making a mushroom stew..

Anyway, Dream slowly walk towards the table and take a seat. Ghostbur look up at him and smiled. "Good morning, Dream!" Said Ghostbur happily. "G-good morning.." Dream replied and slightly smiled back.

"Hehe, now sit down! Dadza is cooking us some stew!" Ghostbur remarked and took another bite out of his cookie. Dream look at him with raised eyebrows. He wanted to ask what 'stew' is....

But Lucid whispered to him and told him to not ask anything stupid like that. And such, Dream decided to stay silent and softly sighed.

Dream slowly sits down and look around. Before Philza approached them with a big bowl of mushroom stew.. "Breakfast's ready!" Philza chimed in and placed the bowl of stew on the table.

Philza glanced at Dream with a smile as he sat down next to him. "Go on, you two. I'm already full from yesterday's dinner." Philza states and relaxed his body in the chair. Ghostbur just chuckled and grabbed a small bowl.

Before he grabbed a soup spoon and scooped out a handful of stew and pour it into the small bowl. He look back at Dream and his smiled widen. "Here! It's for you." He says and offer the bowl of stew to Dream.
Dream look at the bowl before slowly grabbing it out of Ghostbur's hands.

Dream, of course, doesn't know much about food due to his memory loss. So, he's a little uneasy on how this'll taste. He look at the stew, the smell of the stew was delicious. But when he look at the texture of the stew, he's a little grossed out.

But who knows it'll taste good because of the delicious smell? Anyway, Dream grabbed a small spoon and scooped a small amount of stew on the spoon. Before he began to taste it.

Dream's eyes lighten up a bit and look at the bowl of stew in his hands. "Does it taste good?" Philza asked while looking at Dream. Dream smiled softly and nods before he began to eat or... drink, the stew a bit more.

Philza has a feeling that's it's Dream's first time trying mushroom stews. Because of Dream's obvious expressions, it gave Philza a feeling about it. But oh, his guesses and feelings were right.

On the other hand, Ghostbur have already scooped some stew for himself and eat happily. Now, Philza really feels like a father for these two since he's the one who's taking care of them now.

But enough of that, Dream continued to eat peacefully while Lucid is beside him. Now- you, readers, might be wondering on how Lucid is gonna take a few of the stew without getting caught? Well uh-...

The author also doesn't know. Although, he'll just magically steal some. So... Yeah.

Furthermore, Philza excused himself as he left the two. Philza already told them that he's going outside to feed the horses since Technoblade haven't fed them yet.

Lucid then sat on Philza's chair and *MAGICALLY* spawned a bowl of stew in his hands. He slowly began to eat. Dream look to his side and see Lucid eating beside him. He hummed shortly and softly before turning back to his bowl of stew and continue to eat.

The three just continued to eat in peace and silent. . . . .
___________

Back in Technoblade's bedroom:-
___________

Nightmare, he's still asleep. Although l, his body felt like waking up because it's almost afternoon. So, he did. He woke up, feeling a little sleepy still as he stretched his arms and body out. He yawned and blinks a few times to get a better vision.

He then look around and notice that no one is in the room except for him. It got him confused on where Dream and Lucid go. He look to his side and sees a letter on the nightstand.

He lazily grabbed and read. It's a small letter from Lucid, saying that he'll try to save up some food for him.

He sighed and grumbled, putting the letter back on the nightstand and decided to stay in bed and waits for the two to come back. In the meantime, Nightmare lied back down on the bed and yawned as he thinks if he should go back to sleep or not. Before suddenly. . . . .

"Boo!" A familiar voice shout playfully as the 'unknown' person hugged Nightmare in the bed. (Gay.) Nightmare flinched and his body jumped in surprised. "..Awhh~ I love the way you get scared! Hehe~ you're still so cute as I remember, nighty..!" Now, Nightmare know who this person beside him is.

"..w-wait... G-Goodboyhalo?! I-.. how? How are you here?? I thoug-" Goodboyhalo shushed Nightmare in order to cut him off his sentence. He chuckled seductively and sat up. "Well, yes. You thought that I'll be trapped in the egg forever.. Ohh~ but, but, but!~ I've found a way to get out!" Goodboyhalo said happily. Like a child.

Nightmare look at him in confusion before the sudden realization finally got to him. "Wait, hold on... Don't tell me that- You have to kill someone in order to get out of the egg..?!" Nightmare asked in confusion and surprised. He also sit up next to Goodboyhalo and just stare at him.

Goodboyhalo just chuckled and nods his head. "Yup!" He replied. Nightmare just stare at him, stunned and shocked. Before he spoke; "And you decided to kill Dream out of all the people?" Nightmare asked after calming down a bit.

"Well I-... Uhm..... I didn't have anyone to kill, so- I had to kill Dream instead.", "Any remorse?" Asked Nightmare another a question and he glared at Goodboyhalo. Goodboyhalo stays silent before he smile sheepishly. "No..." He muttered. "Don't be mad at me, little muffin..~ I just couldn't stand being stucked in the egg there...." He claimed and give Nightmare puppy eyes as if he's asking for forgiveness.

Nightmare just sat silent, processing everything. Nevertheless, almost by the look of his face, there's a small hint of disappointment. Nightmare then sighed "Fine... I forgive you. But, I don't know about Lucid, though." Said Nightmare and softly hummed. Goodboyhalo rolled his eyes at the mention of Lucid's name.

"Who cares about him?" Goodboyhalo mumbled and narrowed his eyes. "Also, you need to apologize to Dream for killing him." Nightmare demanded. "Does he even remember what happened and how he die?" Asked Goodboyhalo back and Nightmare went quiet and ponders.

"Uhhh... That's not important, but I don't think so." Nightmare mumbled and giggled to himself. Goodboyhalo just let out a deep breath and look up at Nightmare, with full love and adorations.

Gosh, this demon is so in love with him-

Moreover, Nightmare and Goodboyhalo talk and talk to kill the time before the door suddenly swing open. Revealing Lucid and Dream, Dream is carrying a tray of food, which has the bowl of stew and a glass of water.

Nightmare and Goodboyhalo look at the two near the door, and Goodboyhalo's lips turned into a smirk. "Well, well, well... Hello you two." He greets with big hint of playfulness but small hint of mockery and sarcasms. Lucid frowned and glare at Goodboyhalo. Glaring at him with hatred and surprise.

"How the hell are you here? I thought I already trapped you in that egg. A long time ago.." Lucid asked in a slight harsh and stern tone. And yes, Lucid WAS THE ONE who trapped Goodboyhalo in the egg. It was like 8 months ago. . . . . . .
______________________

Flashback 8 months ago:-
______________________

" They fought and fought like there's no tomorrow. . .

A figure, laying on the dirty and slightly blooded ground. Laying motionlessly while they're unconscious.
However, there's two others figures, fighting each other with both hatred and irritation.

Their swords clashes on each other as they glare at one another. "Just surrender." Said one of them with a stern tone. "How could I?" The other one replied and giggled. "You've literally hurt Nightmare out of the blue!" The figure growled angrily.

"It was just a small wound.." responded the other. "You call that a small wound...." The other muttered and their voice trailed off. They look back at the unconscious figure behind them, on the ground with blood stained on their forehead and arm.

"I mean.. not technically, but-" The other didn't get to finish their sentence as they got pushed over. The other figure in front of them have attacked back and not giving any mercy.

"Hey, hey, hey- Lucid, calm down!" The other shouted with small hint of frantic, while trying to block Lucid's attacks but failing miserably. "You deserve this..." Lucid muttered and narrowed his eyes while it darkens into a slight darker purple colour and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why were you created in the first place?!" Yelled Lucid. "Oh damn- y'know what, that kinda hurt." Said the white demon, and let out a sigh. Before Lucid quickly and suddenly stabbed into the other's right arm. "Ouch! What the hell?!" The demon groaned in pain.

"You deserve this, Goodboyhalo." Lucid uttered. As he gracefully swings his sword around his fingers. And before Goodboyhalo could dodge, Lucid have stabbed him in the chest. Goodboyhalo silent screamed and groaned in pain as he falls in his knees.

"L-Lucid...-" He coughed out blood and he look at Lucid with hatred and shock while his eyes are widened. "If you feel like you're not dead yet, then I have a suggestion." Lucid started and he knelt down at Goodboyhalo's level.

"The suggestion that I'm currently talking about is... You should be trapped in the egg YOU'VE made. As punishment." Lucid said and his voice dripped with hatred, aggression and venom. "W-what?! You can't do that!", "You're the only one who says I can't do such a thing to anyone.." Lucid scoffed.

"Think again." Lucid's eyes glow slightly and he grabbed a hold of Goodboyhalo's hair and tilt his head back slightly. "You look absolutely pathetic." Lucid whispered. Whilst Goodboyhalo struggled with his stabbed and bloody chest.

Lucid's cold breath against Goodboyhalo's ear made him shiver in frantic. "You should've at least think before trying to fight me. You Fucker." Lucid harshly whispered. That kinda offended Goodboyhalo, but he's also surprised... He didn't thought Lucid would cuss. Lucid have never cuss before....

"You should be ashame of yourself." Lucid uttered and sighed softly before his aura suddenly got colder and more.. powerful? Goodboyhalo's eyes filled with frantic while he slowly loose blood.
Now, Goodboyhalo is more scared of Lucid. To be honest, as everyone should.

Lucid, one of the Gods's personal yet loyal servant. Not only that, Lucid have one of the scariest mood swings, how stern he can be, and giving no mercy either. Now, Goodboyhalo just realized he'd made a mistake.

Lucid and Goodboyhalo stared at each other for a few more seconds, before Lucid let go of Goodboyhalo's hair and he starts to extended his hand in the air. He then snapped his fingers together. Goodboyhalo's body felt like it just got tased as purple strings began to attach his body out of nowhere. Puppet strings to be exact.

The surrounding turned pitch black for Goodboyhalo. And soon, he saw his own creation in front of him, the red crimson egg. Goodboyhalo felt a sudden headache and there was a voice saying... "Forgive me, Dear.... But, you should be taken away from this world and not cause any destructions..." Said the unknown voice. It doesn't sound like Lucid in any way, but it sure was a female voice though..

Goodboyhalo just felt like he's about to passed out. In reality, Lucid is just starting at Goodboyhalo, while Goodboyhalo is getting hypnotized and Goodboyhalo's body went limp as he fall to the ground completely.

Lucid sighed once more and the purple strings tightens around Goodboyhalo's body. Then, Lucid snapped his fingers again.

Goodboyhalo disappeared.
He's now trapped in the egg for who knows how long....
______________________

End of flashback.
______________________

Goodboyhalo just stare at Lucid with a smug smile. "Oh-ho! Look who it is.... The almighty scary Lucid." Said Goodboyhalo. Nightmare looks nervous and Dream looks confused, and quite anxious.

Dream slowly leaned in a bit closer to Lucid and whispered; "who's that..?" He asked and stare intently at Goodboyhalo. Goodboyhalo just stare back at him with a sinister and smug smile. Which kinda scare Dream a bit.

Lucid spoke. "His name is Goodboyhalo, Good for short. He's the.. third Dreamon you've created. And such, he's kinda known as the "professional" crafter." Lucid explained and sighed while he glare at Goodboyhalo.

"How did you escape?" Lucid asked, raising a brow. Goodboyhalo smirked. "Well~ I just have to do something "dreadful" in order to get out!" Goodboyhalo said and chuckled.
"He killed Dream in order to get out." Nightmare chimed in and deeply sighed in a bit of disappointment for Goodboyhalo.

"I!- N-Nighty! Why would you-..." Goodboyhalo's voice trialed off and he paused as he sees Lucid death glaring him. And Goodboyhalo can feel his powerful aura coming out and filling the room.

"..K-killed me..?" Dream mumbled, his eyes looking at Goodboyhalo then back at Lucid as if looking for answers. Dream look at Lucid's hands and sees his hands slowly balling into fists. Lucid also looks quite angry to say the least...

"Ehe... Yeah- I'ma get going now! Bye weaklings~" Goodboyhalo said and suddenly teleported out. Lucid sighed and calms down a bit. He looks at Dream with a soft frown before he look at the ground. "Soo... What are you gonna do to him now that he has escaped?" Nightmare asked.

Lucid stays silent, he then turned around and spoke. "Let him be. I'll talk to him through when I have the time." Lucid uttered as began to walk out of the room.

Dream and Nightmare watch him leave, Dream looking more confused. "What's up with him now..?" Dream asked, to which Nightmare replied with a hum and said; "He just happen to be.. disappointed in himself. Because he failed to keep Goodboyhalo away for at least a year. All he needed to accomplish was- he needed to keep and trap Goodboyhalo from making too many destructions in this SMP." He explained a bit and paused before continuing again.

"And such, Goodboyhalo had to be trapped for at least a year. But... Goodboyhalo just escaped while he only being trapped for 8 months." Nightmare poorly explained. Dream process everything and frown. "Why is that.. Lucid wants to accomplish instead of other stuff...?" Asked Dream, yet another question.

"That's just Lucid's mission. Infact, Lucid is actually working for a Goddess!" Dream's eyes widened after hearing what Nightmare just said.

Working for a Goddess?
______________________

At an unknown domain: With Lucid.
______________________

He walked into the hall in a comfortable silence. While the guards bow down to him whenever Lucid passes by them.

He stopped in his tracks after someone called out for him and running towards him. He turned his head towards the direction of the person. "My lord! My lord!!" They shouted and pants heavily. After they got closer to Lucid, they knelt down.

"What is it, Hubert?" Lucid asked, as he look down at Hubert. (Yes, he exist.)

Hubert was able to catch his breath, as he pants softly. He then cleared his throat and stood up, straightening his composure. "My lord, the Goddess informed me that, she wants to see you. Along with DreamXD." Hubert told Lucid.

Lucid raised his eyebrows. "DreamXD? He came back?" Lucid asked, to which Hubert nodded his head in response. They stood in silence..

Before Lucid hummed softly and nods. "Alright, where are they?" Lucid questioned. "In the meeting room." Lucid nods again and bowed his head down as a way for himself to say 'thank you' and he began to walk away from Hubert as he went to the direction of the meeting room.

Lucid sighed. "...I can't believe it.... He's back. Now, I have two problems to deal..." Lucid muttered to himself and continue walking.

After 7 minutes of walking, Lucid have finally reached the meeting room. The guards that guarded the door bows down to Lucid and greets him. Then they opened the door for Lucid. As Lucid walked in, he sees two tall figures.

The two figures sees Lucid approaching them, before Lucid knelt down. "Ah... Lucid." Said the male God, aka DreamXD. Lucid hummed softly, before he stood up and straighten his composure.

"...I still don't forgive you, y'know." DreamXD said coldly, and crossed his arms while glaring at Lucid. "I know." Lucid said calmly, and look back at DreamXD with narrowed yet blankness eyes.

What happened between them? Well....-
______________________

Flashback to 2 years ago:
______________________

" The battlefield was filled with blood and bodies....

Yet, there's only two individuals left. Glaring at each other with hatred and death.

"How could someone like you win such a war like this?" Said the male God, while holding his sword tightly. "..You're just a Dreamon! How can you be such a powerful creature?!" He said in anger.

"You've killed all my warriors, without a sweat! And you're the only person here, Lucid! With just your sword, how can you beat over hundreds of warriors by yourself?!"

Lucid sighed, staying silent while just hearing the God babbles stuff. "Let's put an end between us..." The God started. Lucid raised a brow, a little curious on what's gonna happen.

"...We'll have a duel. If you die, you'll get more then one consequences. But if I die, I'll be vanish out of this world's history and I won't come back. Deal?" Says the God. With a faint smirk.

Lucid hummed softly, while pondering about it. Before he nods. "That's a deal, DreamXD.", "I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME XD!!!" DreamXD raged. "...Don't call me with my full name..!!" He whined.

"..whatever." Lucid muttered, as he readied his sword. DreamXD scoffed, as he also readied himself and his sword, getting into a fighting stance.

Then.... They fought. Without mercy.

Who won? "
______________________

End of flashback.
______________________

"Hm. I thought you said you won't come back. And now.. why are you here in person?" Lucid inquired, and raised a brow.

"..Well, if it weren't for a horrible news that just happened to be heard in the void, I wouldn't have been here! So. What happened." DreamXD asked, in a stern tone and glare at Lucid through his veil.

"I'll explain that later. But for now, answer my question first, why am I informed here?" Lucid asked, and crossed his arms. "...you're really showing no such respect to your deities!" DreamXD huffed and gritted his teeth a bit in slight anger.

"Calm down, now." Said a female, the Goddess of Death. "Lucid, you're here because we have some missions for you to complete."

"..I haven't completed my other mission yet, milady.. Goodboyhalo, I mean- he escaped somehow..!" Lucid exclaimed, his eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"I know that, dear. But just let him be. I'm sure he have other intentions now after he learned his lession for the past 8 months." Said the Goddess with a soft yet stern voice.

"For now on... Karl, you know him, right?" She asked, looking at Lucid behind her see-through black veil. "..Karl.. Jacobs? Well, yes, I do. He's the time traveler that DreamXD chosen, right?" Lucid said.

The Goddess was about to reply to Lucid, but DreamXD was the first to chimed in. "For the last time... Call. Me. XD!!" DreamXD pouted and growls angrily at Lucid. Lucid rolled his eyes, and put his attention to the Goddess, signaling her that she can continue.

"Ahem.. well, as I was about to say. Yes, you're correct. Karl Jacobs is the time traveler that XD have chosen. Moreover, Karl have discovered a lot of... Terrible news that will happen in a few weeks after this." Said the Goddess. Lucid's eyebrows raised and he looked quite interested and curious about these.. terrible news.

"..what are they, may I ask..?" He asked. "Hm, I actually don't know any of them. But you could try and find Karl for those informations."

"But, from what XD have also received from Karl, there will be a war going on within 12 days." To which, DreamXD nodded at that and began to spoke. "Indeed, a war will be going on soon. So, I will need you to prepare Lucid and protect this SMP."

"Why can't you do it yourself? Aren't you the FIRST admin of this SMP before you've given your role to Dream?" Lucid questioned. DreamXD stay quiet for a few moments and look at Lucid blankly, before he spoke again.

"Well, yes. But, after the battle we went through 2 years ago, I started to lose a few of my powers because of you! So, I'm entrusting you to bring victory and protect this SMP. Understand?"

"..." Lucid stays silent, looking at DreamXD and frown. He sighed. "Fine, whatever... I'll try my best." He said and stood straight. "Is that all?"

"You haven't answered my question, young man!" DreamXD started, and Lucid rolled his eyes. "..what are your questions again..?" He asked, and he crossed his arms again.

"..what happened in the SMP while I was gone? Why is half of the world suddenly and slowly starting to lose some of it's chunks?!" He asked. Sounding worried at the thought of the SMP becoming corrupted(?)...

Lucid just look at him, with a blank stare. Before speaking, "How would I know?"

"you have your eyes and ears everywhere!! What do you mean, "how would I know"?!" DreamXD whined. He glared at Lucid, and Lucid glared back.

"Whatever, I don't have an answer for your question, but I guess I'll try to find it..." He uttered, and sighed. He then turned around, completely ignoring the fact that he has to be formal, obedient and respectful to the gods but he just walk off because he had enough of DreamXD stupid talks.

The Goddess look at Lucid, who's walking out of the room. She sighed and put her hands on her hip. "Why do you two always argue at the stupidest and smallest things ever?" She asked and look at DreamXD. DreamXD crossed his arms and pout. "I've never started it first."

"Yeah, right."
______________________

At the Eggpire Base: With Technoblade and Awesamdude.
______________________

They've arrived at the Eggpire Base after 30 minutes of tridening and boating towards the mainland. They walk down the stairs and look at the crimson red egg.

"Hm, is it just me or is the egg slightly more bigger then before?" Technoblade started and look up at the egg with slight confusion and suspicious.

"How can you even tell that the egg is bigger then before?-" Asked Awesamdude in confusion and he look back at Technoblade. "I have good memory." Technoblade said in his usual monotone.

Awesamdude just look at Technoblade before sighing and look back at the egg. They both walked closer to the egg and inspect the egg a bit more. It is indeed slightly more bigger then before...

The vines slowly moving, but doesn't have the intention of hurting Technoblade and Awesamdude. Then suddenly, a chuckle could be heard in front of them.

"..why... Hello!" A voice called out. Technoblade got his guard up and he looked up, seeing a white hooded figure, sitting on the egg. How could they didn't notice the figure earlier?-

Awesamdude also looked up and his eyes widened slightly. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice sounding slightly stern. The white hooded figure just smiled mischievously, while their legs are crossed and their right arm crossed and their left arm extended towards themselves, basically their hand is on their chin.

Technoblade's face darkens and he also glares at the figure, his eyebrows furrowed. "Answer. Who are you?" He asked, and crossed his arms. The figure just laughed softly and grinned.

"Well, gentlemans! I'm badboyhalo..!" The figure said and chuckled. Which left Technoblade and Awesamdude confused. "Wait what, Bad?—" Awesamdude got cut off by a joyful laughter.

"Hahahaha!!~ I'm just joking! I'm Goodboyhalo.."

Silence filled the room.
______________________

Chapter 10: Investigation & New Individuals? [Completed]
Total words: 6182.

Next Chapter: Chapter 11: Bad Habit... + Loyalty. [Coming soon]
______________________

Holy shi.... THIS LITERALLY HAVE 6000+ WORDS.💀
I've never did a story this far.....
Anyways- hope you guys like it, and very sorry for the late updates!! :V

Finished: 17/11/2023       Published: 17/11/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
783 75 20
A teenage boy is running from the law. A large bounty is over his head, and five Hunters are constantly chasing him, determined to get the money. It...
239 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...
5K 249 14
Mainly Ranboo angst, because our boy needs more! And Purpled because he underrated Also check the "Introduction" chapter every one in a while. I chan...