HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~26

499 36 20
By Writers_079

[AFTER A FEW DAYS]

Somi and Jin have now returned to their home as JK's health is better. During Jin or Somi's presentation, this trend kept going on in those days, like if Yn made a mistake, Jk would shout or scold her out of resentment, and if something big happened, then Somi and Jin would together handle it, etc.

The cycle of days continued like this, and after Jk got better, both of them returned to their homes, but Somi had half-finished things left to say to Jk, or perhaps she buried all the secrets in her heart and went away because she did not have the courage to tell her  .

She wanted to but did not have the courage to tell him, and she knew a little bit of the truth: what if she told her feelings to herself or to him? Because even she herself was not sure whether what she was thinking and feeling was true or not.

Jk is Somi's ? , so while leaving, she left one word, "sorry."

She left after saying one emotional word. Keeping Jk confused forever, she just said one word, and that word was "sorry". Even after requesting JK tell her to please tell him the reason for saying sorry several times, she did not tell him and went away from there with Jin.

Jin did not pay much attention to her sorry words because he knows very well that his wife is sensitive and might have said sorry to Jk for misunderstanding him in the earlier days of their meeting.

Jin's guess was completely wrong because she had hidden all the secrets from everyone due to some fear of something.

And in these days, two amazing things happened, one very good and the other, unfortunately, very bad.

The good thing was that in those days, JK was improving very well in controlling his anger. He tries his best to resolve the matter peacefully so that he doesn't have to yell or get angry at his daughter, and whenever Jk has to scold Yn for her mistake, he gets angry in a much less aggressive and soft manner.

The most terrifying thing is that, in the coming days, she is going to commit some incredible mistakes. Because of that unbelievable mistake, she is going to unknowingly anger her father, and this is probably going to give a lot of boost to Jk's calm nature by converting it into more fierce anger and more than as much violent rage.

Yes, despite her father's refusal, she is pining around Woojin for trying to get her ex-boyfriend back because she feels that she can't live without him anymore.

She has become addicted to him—his love, his care, his sweet talks, or more than anything, his presence. She is missing him more in his absence, and now she is yearning to get him back.

So she wants to get back into a relationship with him, who moved on a long time ago.

Considering Jk's warning that he had already moved on with someone else, she gets even more disappointed by him because she had thought that she would hide it from her father and continue her relationship with him.

Yn's education in all these matters has been ruined as her grades are going down badly these days, and her father doesn't get a chance to pay attention to his daughter as Jk's office work increased during so many days of leave.

She has been failing or getting absolutely passing marks in her regular tests for many days, and today the same happened. She became more sad to see her ex-boyfriend hanging out with his new girlfriend in his presence.

That thing makes her sad. Tears come out of her eyes when she realizes that if she does not pay attention to her test, she will fail, and if her father finds out, he will surely beat her.

She tries her best to give her 100% in the test, but due to her boyfriend's move on, she is unable to concentrate on her test and fails.

[AT HOME]

JK is pulling his hair out vigorously to control his anger, as if he is observing Yn's failed test paper, which he is holding in his hand, and Yn is standing in front of him with her head bowed while crying.

"Come here! closer to me," JK said in a cold voice, trying to control his angry voice while gesturing at her with his hands.

"Appa, I will definitely study well from today onward; please forgive me once." She spoke in a voice, begging for mercy, as soon as she became aware of her father's anger.

"Come closer to me; I don't want to make you run out of fear." He said it harshly, but she just stood there at a distance in fear.

"Don't force me to repeat my words, Yn! Come here right now," he said in a slightly louder voice.

She goes a little closer to him in fear, and Jk holds her left hand with his left one, forces her to sit angrily on her knees on the floor, and slaps her hard on the back with the palm of his right hand.

"I didn't pay even a little attention to you, so you started doing whatever you wanted, huh?" He asked while standing up from the couch and gently twisting her left hand backwards, which caused a lot of pain, and she started screaming.

Begging for his forgiveness and mercy on her, "Appa, please forgive me. I will not do it again. I--it is hurting a lot. Please leave my hand."

"No, this is what you are asking for; that's why you are doing this. I didn't pay attention to your marks for a few days, so you started failing in such a bad way that no one could imagine, huh?" He twisted her hand a little harder and said it in an angry voice.

She said in a cracked voice, "Ahhh, daddy, please leave; it's unbearable; please, it's hurt--- Ahh please no-- Ahh, appa!" Her voice was cut off by JK's strong smack twice.

JK gently releases her hand so she can give herself relief by caressing her pain.

She gently rubs her bruised area with one hand, which gives her some relief, and when Jk realizes that she has fought the pain, he gives her another order: "Stand up and fix the problem in that failed test." Jk said as he gingerly yet hursly removed the leather belt from his waist.

Yn is scared to see the belt in her appa's hand because she has never seen it used as a punishment for herself before.

But she also knows very well how to handle her father, so she speaks out of horror. "Dada, sorry, please don't use the belt; it will be very painful. I will definitely concentrate on my studies from now on."

Dada's words weaken JK's use of the belt because those words make him feel like she's still his little princess, but he gets harsh and hits the belt on the ground, making a loud noise and making her flinch. He speaks in a dominant voice.

"Dada!" he repeated her words and said roughly, "I will show you! You just stand there and try to solve the problem, and don't force me to beat you right now."

She obeys him and tries to stand up, but she gets severe pain in her back, which makes her cry loudly, and that shocks JK because he knows that she is in the last days of her period. So he did not hit his daughter's back very hard, and the belt was also just to scare her; he did not know that she would get scared by his action, and even a little beating would seem harsh to her.

He quickly throws the belt on the ground, moves towards Yn, and makes a light and soft sound of concern. "What happened? Does it hurt? Sorry! That's not what I meant; did you hit it too hard?"

He asked her worriedly and hurriedly said whatever came to his mind.

Yn said in a pained voice, rubbing her lower abdomen, "It hurts, sorry." Where? He asked softly, and he tried to see where the pain was occurring and where her hand was moving. Then he found her hand on the lower part of her stomach.

He asked in a soft voice, "Are you suffering from period cramps?"

She nods while sobbing, saying yes, and JK gently lifts her into his lap in bridal style and leads her to her room.

[IN YN'S ROOM]

"Why are you feeling so much pain today? Are you stressed?" Jk Asked werriedly. "Hm? Relex okay! Take deep breaths. Don't think too much about the pain. It will go away after a while."

Yn said in pain, "I need painkillers; Appa is hurting a lot."

"Okay! I'll give it to you first. Try to calm down, sweetie," JK said calmly.

"Appa, please, it hurts a lot... Ahh daddy!" She said this while groaning in pain.

He gives her painkiller and caresses her hair with his hands to calm her down while placing a rubber hot water pillow on her lower abdomen to give her relief from period cramps. After some time, she falls into a deep sleep due to the pill and JK's caress.

[AT 8:00 PM IN YN'S ROOM]

Jk moves towards his daughter and sits lightly on the side of her bed while caressing her hair. He asks gently, "Are you okay? How are your cramps now?"

"It's bearable now; it doesn't hurt that much. Thank you, Appa," he said softly in a low voice.

"Sweetie, are you worried about something?" JK asked his daughter in a gentle tone.

"No, appa, it's nothing.." she replied.

"I feel, sweetie, that you are worried about something. Tell me what the matter is." He requested her again in a soft voice.

He gently tucked her hair behind her ear and asked in a soft voice, "You have started hiding things from Appa? But why? We both are best friends, so tell me; maybe I can help you."

"It's nothing... Appa, really!" She said, averting her eyes from JK.

"Darling, you are not old enough to keep any secrets from your father; since when did you start keeping secrets from your father, hm?" He refused to accept her words.

"I'm afraid to tell you about that," she said clearly.

"Why? Am I your father, sweetie? If you don't share your problem with me, then who will you tell? So don't be afraid, even if I scold or punish you for that, because it will be for your own good only." He spoke softly but gently.

While caressing her hair, he said softly, "Tell me, sweetie."

She said it in a nervous voice, yet she was a little scared because she was not sure how her father would react after listening to her. "Appa, he made a new girlfriend and moved on."

Making Yn cry, JK told her in a harsh voice, "Yes, what is there to be surprised or sad about? I told him the same thing to move on; we cleared that thing together, right?"

Hearing his words, she cries even more loudly in pain. He calms her gently and says, "Don't cry; everything will be taken care of with time, and you can't handle the relationship shi*t right now; that's why it's forbidden."

He added in a light voice, "But when you grow a little older, then I will give you permission for that, but you will have to prove it first that dating will not affect your future." She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I'm trying to catch up with your words," she said while sobbing.

Jk spoke harshly to warn her, "And again, if you trouble yourself or worry yourself about the same stupid things or fail in the test, then I will be harsh on you."

He added, "Because it is not such a big deal that you have taken it seriously because this is the teenage age and now is the age to give priority to a good future and studies. Remember this: do not think that I have not punished you today; I will forgive you for that in the future also."

"Now let's have dinner," he requested softly.

She just, sadly, nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ Thanks for your support and reading this story.

Question:~

1. CAN YOU GUESS SOMI'S SECRET?

2. YN WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON FROM WOOJIN?

3. DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ANY ADVICE OR WARNING TO YN?

How was the chapter? Let me know in the comments section. I hope you will stay connected with my story until the next chapter or upcoming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
57.2K 1.2K 28
Story of Taekook Jungkook Top Tae bottom Contains 🔞 , spanking and other punishments 😉
40.5K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
8.7K 316 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.