Instincts (K/DA x DBS Male Re...

Galing kay Zenjuma0928

Update: BOOK ONE (COMPLETE) I will be fixing some chapters before writing the second book. =================... Higit pa

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Short)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue?
Book 2 Info

Arc Plans (SPOILERS)

640 12 0
Galing kay Zenjuma0928

Hello everyone! Thank you for those who are still reading this on-going story!

How is the progress of this story so far? Was it good? Was it too fast? Was it too slow? Please don't be afraid to comment down on this notes as I do listen to suggestions and recommendations.

If you're reading the first 10 chapters, the Dragon Tournament is NOT the name of the arc. I've planned a story that is still connected to the world of Runeterra but it is more of my version of it.

This arc is (1/3) before connecting this to the finale arc in which will be challenging since I still have a way to go. The plan is to do the trilogy  of this certain stories and the 4th book will be entirely connected but still connected from the trilogy.

Please if you get the hint for this story then I appreciate your effort to know about it.

Next Chapters will be released next week, Monday. I am still writing them as of today, I will try my best to do more than 5 per week. Thank you and please comment down below if there are any speculations.

Thank you for the 2.6K reads, guys!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...