━━━𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 �...

By xoxewonzzn

♡. . . Yeonjun, the choi yeonjun who was a famous playboy of the college like he has a crazy popularity among... More

Silent sweet love
[Episode 1]
[Episode 2]
[Episode:3]
[Episode 4]
[Episode 6]
[Episode 7]
[Episode 8]
[Episode 9]
[Episode 10]
[Episode 11]
[Episode 12]
[Episode 13]
[Episode 14]
[Episode 15]
[Episode 16]
[Episode 17]
[Episode 18]
[Episode 19]

[Episode 5]

569 48 78
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun walked into his mansion with a poker face which made Mrs choi look at her son who was being grumpy for some reason.

"What happened to you?" She asked with a eyebrow raise and yeonjun look at her then shook his head.

"Nothing Mama, just tired" he replied and went to his room so Mrs choi just shrugged her shoulders and then look down at the files she was signing.

When yeonjun walked up the stairs, he was greeted by his maids at the way. He didn't even bother to greet them back just straight went to his room and shut the door.

He throw himself at the bed and close his eyes. He laid down for some moments then got up to take shower.

Time skip

Yeonjun walked down the stairs after he changed his clothes to something comfortable and when he come downstairs he saw his mom, still signing some files.

"What are you doing?" Yeonjun asked her while walking toward her. "Nothing important just checking some office files as you know your father is abroad" she replied.

Yeonjun just nodded and sit down at the couch with his iPad Because soobin take his phone to change the screen.

"Bring me some snacks" He ordered his maids. The maid nodded her head and went to kitchen to bring some snacks for him.

Mrs choi noticed this as she is disappointed with yeonjun behaviour like this all the time but she can't say anything because yeonjun is stubborn like his dad and her words never worked for him.

Yeonjun was listening to music and eating his snacks until someone call him at the moment. He get annoyed but he picked up the call and start talking. It his girlfriend who called him.

He started to talk with her and Mrs choi was so done with her son right now. She don't like yeonjun date so many girls. She know yeonjun is young and need his own freedom but this is too much.

"Oh You want me to meet? Now? Okay I am coming not like I have anything to do now" Yeonjun said and hang up the call then stood up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Mrs choi asked to him. Yeonjun turned his head to her then answer, "I am going out with my girlfriend" Mrs choi get pissed off but before she could say something yeonjun already went upstairs.

"I am done with him, I wish he make some changes in himself" Mrs Choi mumbled and let out a sigh then look outside of the huge window.

Time skip

The next morning

Taehyun entered the hallway with hueningkai while looking around for beomgyu and soon he find him at in front of the locker.

"Good morning baby" Taehyun hugged him from the back which startled beomgyu who was messaging his brother. "Taehyun! Don't make me startled like this!" Beomgyu whined as taehyun smiled.

"I am the third wheel again" hueningkai said with an done face which made both of them burst into laughing. Suddenly beomgyu eyes caught yeonjun who was walking into the hallway with his girlfriend.

"Here comes he" beomgyu mumbled which made taehyun and Hueningkai look at the way beomgyu was looking and noticed yeonjun.

"Ah! That's nothing new, he has his girlfriend but still flirt with Jenna and different girls" hueningkai said like it's nothing new for him.

"Good morning guys" yeonjun shout as soon he saw his friends then turn to his "girlfriend". "See you later baby" he give a peck on her lips and went to his friends.

"Yeah, good morning" hueningkai greeted him with a smile then secretly rolled his eyes.

"So any plans today, like after the college Because I am free today" yeonjun said.
"Why, how come your free today, because your always busy with your girlfriends" Beomgyu replied.

"Nah, I am free today" yeonjun said then suddenly Jenna come from nowhere and hugged him from the back. "Good morning Junnie" yeonjun smirked and turned to face her.

"Hey Jenna good morning baby girl" Taehyun rolled his eyes as he pulled away from the hug and look away from them. Beomgyu was sigh then shook his head. Hueningkai was trying to not vomit here because he is traumatized right now.

Yeonjun was flirting with Jenna, his arms was wrapped around her waist and Jenna one arm was wrapped around his neck and another arm was on his chest. Their faces was so close with eachother.

"Wanna go out today?" Jenna asked with her flirty pitched voice. "But I was thinking to go out with my friends" yeonjun whispered with flirty tone.

"Just cancel it, we will have fun together" Jenna replied, trying to convince yeonjun. Of course yeonjun changed his mind so quickly. "Oh then I am in" he said with a smirked and was getting more close to her face to give a kiss  until,

Soobin just put yeonjun phone between their faces which made yeonjun lips touch his phone and Hueningkai burst into laughing so loudly.

Yeonjun turned his face to saw soobin was looking at him with a straight face and was about to say something but soobin just throw his phone at him then walked away.

Yeonjun catch his phone but he glared at soobin for ruining his moment like this. He was raging in anger right now.

"What's his problem huh!?" Jenna said while looking at the tall guy who didn't even take a glance at them just minding his business.

"But why your phone was with him?" Beomgyu asked then turned his head to take a glance at soobin then again look at yeonjun.

"This blind Mf bumped into me yesterday and my phone fell out of my hands, so I told him to pay for my cracked screen! But how dare he interrupted me like this!" Yeonjun yelled.

"That's your problems, who told you flirt here in the public?" Taehyun mumbled and hold beomgyu hand then walked away because he don't wanna get bored here.

"But to be honest soobin hyung is cool for this" yeonjun glared at hueningkai but not like it's effect the younger. Hueningkai walked away while laughing.

Yeonjun was still glaring at soobin who was standing beside his friends who was also laughing because of the incident happened right now.

"Your gonna pay for this" yeonjun mumbled and walked away from there with Jenna.

Soobin turned his head to take a glance at yeonjun and he saw yeonjun pissed off face which made his lips turn into a smirk as he looked back at his friends.

He know yeonjun will come after him for making fun of him for the two times and being the popular spoiled kid it's effect yeonjun ego so much. But not like he is afraid of the older.

I am out of ideas for This so I don't know what to write but I guess it's quite good I mean you guys get idea of yeonjun character a little tho .

Anyway don't forget to vote and follow me also comment on the part

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.9K 46
Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially ruin his entire reputation... His school...
873 33 7
Choi soobin is the CEO of Choi corporation.. he is a total workaholic person and is cold too. his parents arrange his marriage with a very innocent a...
34.6K 2.6K 45
" ᴵ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴬᵀᴱ ᵞᴼu ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴼᴼᴮᴵᴺ!! " " ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴱᴱᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᴹᵁᵀᵁᴬᴸ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᵁᶜᴷ ᴹᴱ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ , ᴮᴵᵀᶜᴴ " What happens when school's playboy meets k...
704K 34.5K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...