Her Inked Scars

By LaylaMango

"Don't worry, princess. I'll be gentle with you," Celeste whispers in my ear as I whimper into the crook of h... More

Some A/N
a party
pastels suit you
home time
alone time
confusion
nap time
strong medication
dinner plans
dinner time
hangover breakfast
business talks
calm fantasies
nerves
patience
drunk secrets
secrets spilled
bedtime story
a very good morning
clarification
anxious rage
the test
family messages
the car ride home
movie naps
drama
protective girlfriend
the truth
a confrontation with them
i'm here now, princess
holding her close
craving shopping
love you, baby
my queen
the end

good morning

7.2K 221 28
By LaylaMango

POV: Nyoka

I feel horrible.

I have a throbbing headache and I know I made Celeste really uncomfortable last night with the questions I asked and how clingy I was getting. I don't remember much from last night but I recall enough to feel humiliated.

I rub sleep from my eyes as I sit up in bed, under my breasts still quite sensitive and sore from my tattoo. Celeste is nowhere near me but I can hear her in the living room, the TV muttering away.

Wanting to give her some space and me some time to wake up and think about everything stupid I did last night. The guilt and embarrassment is tearing me up inside and making me feel sick.

I groan to myself, slamming myself back down on my bed, hiding my face under my second pillow. Why the hell did I make her talk about such personal things?

I'm glad I now know who she used to be but I shouldn't have asked about it. I also shouldn't have been so clingy when she wanted to leave me to rest after I'd accidentally shuffled closer to her while sleeping.

It's my fault that everything's going to be awkward between us now.

Every part of my body loses all energy whenever I think about getting out of bed and seeing her. I don't know what kind of damage I've done to our relationship but I hope she can forgive me for prying into her past.

I'm glad I know more about her now but I feel so dirty for how I got that information. I know I didn't technically force her to tell me but she certainly wasn't comfortable.

With a quick glance at my clock, I decide I should get out of bed rather than being lazy and procrastinating the inevitable. My legs swing out from under my covers and they just want to give up as my weight rests on them. They feel like lead as I shuffle out of my bedroom.

Celeste seems unfazed by last night as I shuffle into the living room, sitting on the opposite end of the couch from her. I just can't look her in her eyes as she brightly greets me, asking me if I slept well.

"Oh, come on," Celeste chuckles, shuffling closer to me. "What's wrong? Is your tattoo sore or is it just a hangover?"

I shake my head. I do still have a bit of a headache from drinking so much last night but that's not my main problem. I'm just worried about what else I did to her while I was drunk.

Celeste moves even closer to me, resting her hand cautiously on my thigh and her hand cups my face, turning my head to look her in her eyes which are swirling with some emotions I can't distinguish.

"Come on, why won't you look at me?" She softly questions. "What do you remember of last night?"

Even though her voice is tender and calm I can't help but begin to panic a little at her question. She clearly remembers everything from last night while my mind is incredibly foggy whenever I try to recall something.

"Not much," I admit with a grumble. "I remember getting a bit drunk and you telling me that you knew me before now but everything kind of blacks out after that."

"So you don't remember what you did or said?" Celeste asks, trying to clarify everything for herself.

She quickly apologises as tears begin welling in my eyes as the stress overwhelms me, still a little emotional from the alcohol. I'm getting scared. What did I do that is making her feel the need to clarify so much?

I brush away her hands as she tries to reach out and wipe away my tears. I can't believe I'm crying in front of her again and this time it's for no clear reason.

"What did I do?" I stammer as my crying calms down for a moment.

"Nothing you should be embarrassed about or crying over," Celeste tries to reassure me. Her attempt fails only making me cry harder, burying my face in my hands to hide from her soft and pitiful gaze.

My lip pouts as Celeste gently lifts my face from my hands, bringing my eyes up to look into hers as she shuffles closer to me. So close that I can feel her warm breath.

A delicate smile is spread across her lips as she stares into my eyes. It takes a moment before I realise she's leaning into me until her lips are almost directly against my skin. Her hot breath hits my cheek as she lean into my ear, all of it making my heart want to break out of my chest.

"I can show you one of the things you did last night," she whispers in my ear making my breathing hitch and my hear skip a beat.

Her lips curl against my skin, clearly amused by my obvious reaction but she has no idea how much worse my private reactions are. I can feel myself getting soaked between my thighs because of what she whispered in my ear.

I squeeze my thighs tightly together and can't stop myself from shuffling a little bit to manoeuvre my underwear that are getting drenched. I haven't felt like this in years and it's so weird.

Before I have much of a chance to calm myself down and respond, Celeste's lips smash against mine, passionately moving them against mine as I lean back in surprise. Celeste's arm snakes around my waist to hold me up and close to her as I almost fall backwards off my couch.

It takes me a moment before my eyes close and I wrap my arms around her shoulders, letting her dominate the kiss. Her arms tighten around me making our tits squish against each other and I let out a slight moan by accident, giving Celeste the chance to smoothly slip her tongue into my mouth to play with my tongue.

She only ends up making me whimper and moan more against her lips as she passionately move against mine, barely giving me the chance to catch my breath. Any time I do manage to snatch some breath she steals it from me again.

Celeste eventually pulls her lips away from mine as we both pant for all the air we can get. Celeste smiles at me as I pant for breath, taking an extra bit of time before opening my eyes to look into hers.

Her hand trails over my cheek, wiping away the remaining moisture from my tears before her thumb wipes over my lips. She brushes away her saliva the remains on my lips and as she takes away her hand I can't help but follow it, moving closer to her again.

I shake my head to snap me out of it, trying to remember why Celeste just kissed me with so much passion.

"Wait..." I pause, realising what Celeste said before she kissed me.

'I can show you one of the things you did last night...'

Shit. Did I seriously make out with Celeste last night?

"Okay, I may have gone a little bit further than you did but you get the point," Celeste chuckles, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "You only gave me a short peck on the lips."

She laughs as she licks her lips, licking away my saliva from her beautiful rosy lips that have never looked more enticing. I have to bite my bottom lip between my teeth to stop myself from pulling her into another kiss.

"You also said something about me," she smirks, leaning back on my couch, spreading her legs wide and I can't help but notice her large bulge.

How big is she?

I remember her telling me she's intersex and that has just peaked my curiosity of how she would feel inside me. How she would slip into me, coating her dick in my juices as she pounds into me, stretching my tight pussy wide until I'm screaming her name, begging for more...

No!

Shit! What am I thinking?

Damn it, Nyoka. Get your mind out of the gutter!

You are not getting desperately horny for her right now!

I try to shove those thoughts away as I ask her what I said last night, nervous for the response. I'm already uncomfortable from how wet I've made myself, I don't really want to hear something embarrassing I said while drunk but I'd prefer to know.

"Well," Celeste draws, leaning forward to rest her arms on her knees. "You said, and I quote, 'I love you so much, Celeste'." She chuckles as I shamefully bury my head in my hands, groaning and hating myself.

Why the hell would I say something like that?

Even drunk that's a stupid thing to say. A stupid thing to confess to her.

"Oh my god, Celeste! Please forget that I said that," I beg her, slipping off the couch to the floor, curling up into a ball to hide my face that is undoubtedly red.

"Nope. I'll never forget it," she says, shaking her head as she crosses her arms over her chest.

I grumble and curl up even tighter, resting my head on my knees, my hair falling down in curtains either side of my face. Celeste chuckles at my state before kneeling beside me, taking my head away from my knees and tucking my hair behind my ears.

She cups my face, her thumbs rubbing over my cheeks, feeling how warm they've gotten. Her smile softens as I melt into her eyes.

"I will never forget it, Nyoka," she repeats, holding my face still as I try to turn away from her. "I won't forget it, because I feel the same way."

I pause but a deep part of me refuses to believe it. There's no reason for her to like me.

I'm not interesting, I'm always skittish, I don't have a good job and I have a few truck loads of trauma behind me that I really don't think Celeste wants to have unloaded on her.

Celeste catches on to my doubt and tugs me into a tight embrace, resting my head over her shoulder as she rests her head in the crook of my neck. She begins planting small kisses down my neck, sucking on my skin a little bit making me grumble as I hold back a small moan. She isn't being rough enough to leave hickeys but it's still making me horny again.

"I'm not lying to you, Nyoka. I would never lie to you," Celeste tenderly whispers in my ear. "Nyoka, I love you and I have ever since I was Carlos."

Her words make my heart pound but deep down I still don't want to believe it. Why can't I just believe her?

Her words are sweet and I adore her. She's beautiful and kind and we get along so well. And, according to her, she's loved me for years. I've only started liking her recently but her telling me she's liked me for so long just makes me feel guilty.

She stops kissing my neck as I groan, tiredly laying my head on her shoulder. Celeste rubs my back as I grumble and utter nonsense to myself against her.

"What is it, Nyoka? Come on, you can talk to me," Celeste says, slipping me onto her lap, her hands gliding down to my thighs but being careful not to touch me too roughly.

She knows she needs to be gentle with me because of everything that happened with my ex-boyfriend but even such soft and careful touches from her fingers are turning me on. With me on her lap I just hope she doesn't begin to feel hoe much I'm soaking through my underwear.

"I don't know," I admit, grumbling into her shoulder. "I just can't believe you. I want to, but I just can't and I don't know why."

At this point I'm holding back tears and I just don't know why. Why am I being so emotional? Most of the alcohol is surely gone from my body by now so why am I feeling so horrible?

"Well, I can prove it to you if you want me to," Celeste suggests, peaking my attention.

I lift my head from her shoulder, shuffling on her lap as I can feel my juices beginning to drip down the insides of my thighs, nibbling my bottom lip, trying to hold back a smirk.

"What did you have in mind?"

****
Sorry for the long delay for this update but I hope you enjoyed it.

Be prepared for the next update.

Also, do you guys want these two to like kinky or not? If you do, what kinks would you guys want to read?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 31
[On hiatus] "I will never fucking kneel for you," I hiss at her as she smirks at me from her obnoxiously large bed. Her brow raises and I can see thr...
357K 11.6K 55
"Are you alright, Darling?" Vanya slyly asks as I sit on her lap and she bumps her knee up and down, hitting every sensitive spot. I bury my face in...
22.3K 368 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
21.7K 586 32
- CONTENTS MATURE! 18+ scenes - Celeste believed nothing more than being a normal girl, in a normal street, in a normal world but nothing can just b...