Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
AN
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 17

3.9K 227 29
By archana_authoress

Rudra is leaving in early morning flight.. Meenakshi woke up at three o'clock and took bath and went to Pooja room.. she cleaned and changed the dried flowers into new one.. then she lit the lamp and prayed.. she is specially praying for Rudra and his victory..

She started to sing a devotional song.. hearing her mesmerizing voice Soundarya who woke up just, came downstairs and stood outside of the Pooja room... she prayed along with her..

After she finished her singing...

Meena ma... We can hear your singing throughout the day.. you have an amazing voice.. really talented girl you are..she said and caressed her head..

She took blessings from her..

I'll go and wake up him athai..

Ok ok.. go...

She went to her room and and looked Rudra who is sleeping peacefully..

She went near him and called him...

Enanga!!!

Enanga??? She called him.. but he didn't opened his eyes..

Enanga.. please wake up.. she shook him.. and he stirred in his sleep...

Enanga... it's getting late.. please wake up.. she said and he opened his eyes.. she smiled looking at him..

Good morning!!! He said..

Haan??. she looked at him..

Usually in her house they won't wish and greet good morning and all to others.. and she is not used to do this and she don't know this..

Rudra smiled at her and went towards the bathroom..

She went to the kitchen and started to prepare coffee for all.. all came and settled in living room because they have to send off Rudra.. she made coffee and served them..

Rudra also got ready and came down with his luggage.. his driver went and fetch other luggages from the room and kept in the car dicky..

Do you want anything to eat kanna? Soundarya asked him..

No amma.. I'll have at Mumbai.. we all will have breakfast together there .

Oh!! Good..

All the best kanna.. Shiva thatha said and he hugged him..

Thanks thatha..

All the best da.. do well as usual.. and take care da.. his father wished and hugged him and patted his back..

Soundarya hugged him and kissed his cheeks..

Eat well and take ample rest.. please take care of yourself..

Sure ma.. you also take care..

Thatha.. please take care.. and call me after reaching our house there.. I'll try my level best to atten the surgery..

Sure da.. don't worry about me.. you go and play well..

I wanted to be with you thatha.. he said emotionally.. I'm sorry thatha..

Chi chi.. don't get emotional for this things.. Deva and Soundarya will be with me na? Then why you are worrying.. you just concentrate on the match.. that's enough..

Ok thatha.. but please update me regularly..

Meenakshi went inside the Pooja room and brought a plate with lited camphor and vermillion..

She extended the plate in front of him and he took blessings of the god.. and she asked Soundarya to keep the vermillion on his forehead..

Amma.. vendam.. he denied immediately...

She kneeled infront of him and touched his feet and asked for the blessings...

Meenakshi, why you are doing this? I already told you that I don't like these things.. then why you are doing this again and again..?

Meenakshi's face fell.. already she is feeling sad because he is going and leaving her.. her eyes got teard up.. she ran into the Pooja room and kept the plate there and prayed God..

Why da? Devaraj asked..

Appa, she is my wife.. and she can't do that regularly.. do you know one thing, she is doing this everyday.. I know that but she didn't notice me looking her.. she is waking up before me and daily touching my feet while I'm sleeping.. this is so wrong..

See kanna, she was raised liked that.. it's not her fault.. moreover it's her wish.. we can't say anything about her trust among these things.. Soundarya said..

Ok.. ok.. don't argue about these.. let him go peacefully.. Shiva thatha said..

He looked at Meenakshi who is standing outside of the Pooja room with a sad pout..

Amma.. I forgot my mobile.. I'll go and bring that..

Ok come fast.. she said and he ran upstairs...

Actually he wants to talk with Meenakshi.. he wanted to pacify her . He knows he scolded her and more than that his distance will make her sad..

After two minutes, he called Meenakshi..

Meenakshi.. can you come here? He shouted..

Hearing him, she quickly ran towards their room..

Aiyo.. what's with these kids, nowadays only running inside the house like running in a competition.. Devaraj said and Soundarya chuckled..

Why you are laughing?

Rudra had his mobile in his hands.. I saw that..

Then why he went to his room to take his mobile? Devaraj asked in confusion..

Idiot.. he wanted to talk with Meena, his ego will get hurt if he call her to their room infront of us.. so he did this.. Shiva thatha said and he nodded in understanding..

Haapaada!!! Whatever... I want them to be happy.. that's all.. he said..

Haan solunga.. she said panting and stood before Rudra who is sitting on the couch..

(Tell me)

Why you came running? Can't you able to walk? He asked and made her to sit beside him..

You called me.. so.. have you got your phone?

Yeah.. got it..

Ok.. can we go downstairs? She asked cutely nodding her head..

Yeah.. we can.. but before that.. he held her hands..

I wanted to talk with you..

Haan solunga...

He held her face in both palms.. she felt goosebumps forming in her hands and entire body.. she shivered and blushed because of his stare... today it looks different for her..

I know that you will take care of others, and I'm asking you that please take care of yourself too.. hmmm? He talked softly..

Hmmm.. she nodded with a blush...

Her eyes are not looking at him as she felt shy.. she is looking down..

He lifted her face so she can look at him.. she closed her eyes..

Look at me.. he demanded.. immediately she opened her eyes.. he planted a kiss on her forehead and she teared up.. she felt love from him, from her husband for the first time.. she is getting what she expected from him from the day of marriage... she started to cry.. because after making her to feel like this, he is going to leave..

Meenakshi... he called her..

What happened? Why you are crying like this ma?

She sobbed...

Rudra can understand her.. he embraced her.. he hugged her, keeping one hand on her head and other on her waist.. he hugged her tightly... she gasped in shock at this sudden hug..

Un purushan, first time katti pidikkiren.. ipadi dhan nikkiradha? He teased her..

( your husband is hugging you for the first time and you are standing like this)

Haan... hmmm... adhu... (That) she stuttered

He left her and made her hug him and again hugged her and kept his chin on her head..

She smiled shyly... he kissed her crown..

Like I said.. take care of yourself too.. eat well.. and sleep well okay.. he said

Hmmm... she nodded

And then, they all will go to Singapore for thatha's surgery in two days.. I'm scared and worried about you.. you will be here alone.. but I ordered each and every maid to be here for every day.. nobody will take leave till we return ok, Shanti ma will be staying here with you at night.. don't get scared.. he said and cupped her face..

Hmmm.. hmmm.. she nodded positively

Security anna also will be here.. if you want anything ask him or Shanti ma.. they will buy that.. as I'm going on a tour I can't able to contact you.. I'll be so busy there ok.. he is talking like talking with a baby..

Athai bought me everything.. I have everything.. she said..

Hmmm.. I'm sorry...

Haan.. she gasped... you are my husband and you can't ask sorry to me.. no need to ask that...

See.. I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry... he said again..

Please... no... she closed his mouth with her palm..

He smiled.. her eyes poured tear in happiness...

No.. he said and wiped her tears...

After coming from the tour we will spend time with eachother and we can understand about us better okay?

Hmmm... she smiled..

What you are saying, is it true? Will you accept me as your wife? She asked..

Do you have any doubt? He asked looking at her eyes, which is showing fear and happiness equally...

No no no.. that..

Ssshhhh... you are my wife and no doubts in that.. i already told you that I need some time and not gap or split between us.. did I told you that I don't want to be with you? Or I don't want to continue this relationship? or I won't accept you?

Illa... she whispered looking into his eyes...

(No...)

Then what? Leave that... what's the answer for my question?

What question?

Kaadhalikalama? He whispered and dashed his forehead on her's..

( Can we love each other)

She visibly shivered at that question.. and widened her eyes and looked at him with an open mouth... he chuckled looking at his adorable wife..

Hearing his chuckle she closed her face with her hands in shyness...

He again hugged her waist with a tight grip...

Sollu.. he asked softly...

(Tell me..)

She nodded yes without taking her hands from her face... he smiled and grabbed her hands.. he again cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead lovingly...

Thanks pondati... he said looking at her.. she hugged him and laid her cheeks on his chest..

(Thanks wifey)

He kept his face in her crook of neck and inhaled her natural scent.. she gripped his shirt in her tiny hands tightly..

I'll Miss you de pondati.. he said ...

She didn't understand what he said.. but she can't able to ask him anything.. because of his tight hug.. it's doing something in her belly...

He left her and held her both hands..

Ok da, it's getting late for me.. I call you if I have free time okay? He said..

Hmmm.. odamba pathukonga.. nalla sapudunga sariya.. neenga sapudra madiri lam avanga tharuvangala? She asked..

( take care, eat well okay.. whether they will give you the food which you like)

I'll take care and they will provide all types of food.. so don't worry..

Thaniya vitutu poren nu kavala padadha.. sariya.. night la thungum bodhu ella door ah yum nalla lock panitu thunganum, thaniya iruka bayapudadha da..

( don't get scared because I'm leaving you alone here, check all the door once before going to sleep, don't be scared)

Illa bayapuda maten..

( no, I won't)

I know you will be scared.. if it's not for World Cup I'll stay in home with you... as soon as I return, we will apply passport for you okay.. so you can travel with any of us..

Hmmm..

He put his both hands on her shoulders..

Apram.. your husband is going to play for the first time after marriage.. you have to watch all the matches, so you can able to understand about cricket and also can see me okay? He said caressing her cheeks...

But I don't know how to use that.. she whispered

What?

That tv, it's very big.. in my amma's house it was a small TV, if we switch on the tv means it will show the channels directly.. but here, I don't know...

Then ask amma, she will help you and learn about operating from her.. hmm?

Okay.. she said happily...

He chuckled... sari ok, it's getting late.. come lets go.. and remember whatever I told and please be safe..

Hmmm... ok.. don't worry, you go and play well.. I'll be safe here.. she said.. actually she is hell scared inside, but she doesn't want him to think about her while playing..

He smiled at her and hugged her tightly one time and kissed her forehead and cheeks..

I wanted to do one thing and please don't oppose this.. she pleaded..

What da? he asked scrunching his eyebrows...

She fell down and touched his feet...

Meenakshi.... he warned

Please bless me.. this is my belief, before going out my mom will always get appa's blessings like this.. this can ensure your wellness and my trust that you can come back safely to us... please...

Okay... he huffed...

God will bless you with all the things you deserve.. now get up.. he helped her to stand ..

He held her hand and both came out from their room.. a permanent blush adorned her chubby cheeks...

They came downstairs...

Elders felt happiness by looking at them and their hands..

Phone kedachadha pa? Theda romba neram aiduchu Pola? Apadi yenga vecha? Devaraj teased him..

( got your mobile? Took tooo much time for searching it seems)

Meenakshi blushed and bent down.. all laughed looking at her and she ran and hugged Soundarya and she caressed her hair...

Ok appa.. I'm leaving.. it's getting late...

Now only your watch working it seems.. Shiva thatha said..

Somebody said that they don't need vermillion, Soundarya can you see his forehead, now with the kumkum? Shiva thatha said and Rudra touched his forehead and bited his tongue..

My wife applied that.. do you have any other questions?

No no sir.. that's all..

Can't I spend sometime with my wife? I'm not having time and patience to talk with you all.. bye.. and don't forget to call me after your visit to doctor.. he said and went out...

All followed him and bid bye.. he winked and air kissed her and she gasped..Rudra looked at them and smiled and left from there..

Soundarya cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.. Meenakshi cried in happiness hugging her mother in law...

We yearned to see this relief and happiness in you... just be happy with him.. that's enough for us.. Devaraj said..

No no, I need my great grandson soon.. then only I'll be happy... Shiva thatha teased her...

Thatha... she whined and ran from there.. she went to Pooja room and thanked the god from bottom of her heart...

______________________________________

Love and Love only from now onwards...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 4.2K 20
This story is about a couple , they married on unusual circumstances , how they understand each other and face the consequences and win over their lo...
9.2K 289 17
Hii guys so I am going to write a story about a famous cricketer and a normal girl who gets tied in an arrange marriage due to circumstances will lov...
26.4K 1.4K 8
♥︎ Balu weds Miss.Bonda ♥︎ Time travelling to early 1999 , we are to read the story of how Balu Mahadevam.MBBS falls in love with his bride , an illi...
19.3K 1.2K 8
"How could I ever compete with her? She's everything I'm not." "She was right in front of me. Only I was too blind to notice it." Watch 2 broken peop...