avatar love story (aang x rea...

Від avatarjenora

Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision versio... Більше

Revision!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chaper 5
chapter 5's moment
6
7
ch 7 part to
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
part 17 IM WHAT!!!?!!!?!!!
18
19
ch 20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 part 1
33 part 2
33 part 3
33 part 4
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
50 part 2
51
sister to sister talk!
52
bonus
53
54
55
56
I am truly sorry

39

8.7K 229 336
Від avatarjenora

last time....

when aang and _ are alone

_: aang, i have to tell you something... something i should have a long time ago

aang: what is it _

_: well, um... you see......

_: well, um... you see...... man how do i tell you this

she sits down, aang then sits next to her

aang: just tell me

_: i dont know how, im scared your going to hate me, i know you will

she puts her fave in her hands, her elbows on her legs

aang: i will and never could, hate you, i care about you and you know that, just tell me

he puts a hand on her shoulder she looks at him

_: ok.... i um.... im the... im the legend ok

aang: what

_: sigh

_: im the legend................

aang pulls her into a tight hug

aang: your the legend

_: y-your your not mad

aang: why would i be mad, _ i care about you, i like you, a lot. i have for a long time, i was worried when you said i was destined to be with someone cuz i didnt want to let you go if it wasnt you, im glad that its you..... how long have you known tho.

_: since the library........ since the winter solstice

aang: well im glad its you

_: im the legend

aang: yep, but you my legend. (kisses the top of her head).... but im fine with waitingalittle longer, if thats what you still want.

_: thank, that means alot.

days later

Aang: I think I see a cave below.

Sokka: Shhush... keep quiet! (The cloud disperses with a blast of airbending to reveal the kids, riding Appa. Sokka dismounts and begins a furtive reconnaissance.) Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut.

Toph: (sarcastically) Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in.

Sokka: Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds.

_: how are we related again?

(He points upward to four of the enemy, perched on a rock just behind him. One hops down onto his head and squawks plaintively. The kids laugh. Sokka is unamused. They walk toward the cave, Sokka lurking behind. Of a sudden, he leaps over their heads to ward off some [entirely imaginary] threat. Peering suspiciously about, he dashes into the cave, followed by the rest of the gaang.)

Sokka: Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave...after cave...after cave... (His head drops further to his chest with each repetition of the word.)

Katara: Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes.

Aang: Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave.

Toph: Plus...they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers? (She punches the cave wall and several hoppers hop out. Momo lala and faith catche one and begin chowing down. The kids appear revolted.)

Sokka: (to Momo lala and faith) Looks like we got out voted, sport. (To the kids) Let's get some new clothes.

_ whispers to her friend not including sokka

_: he does know it was technically 50-50 right? me aang, katara toph on blending in, sokka momo lala and faith on hidding out. it was an even match

katara: shh he might be able to hear you.

(The scene shifts to a nearby Fire Nation laundry. Several items of clothing are hung on lines outdoors, suspended over steam vents. The kids, hiding in some rocks close by, survey the scene.)

Aang: I don't know about this. These clothes belong to somebody.

Katara:I call the silk robe! (She leaps from the rocks, runs to her prize and snatches it from the line.)

Aang: But if it's essential to our survival...then I call the suit!

(Plunder ensues. The laundry's lone attendant, stealing a nap in the doorway, is oblivious.

Cut to a secluded beach nearby. The kids are trying on their new duds. A shot of Aang from behind, tying the belt from his suit around his forehead to conceal his arrow. He turns around.)

Aang: Ta-dah! Normal kid.

Toph: Hmm...I should probably wear shoes, but then I won't be able to see as well. Sorry shoes! (Sitting down, she brings her knee up to her chest, pulling on the shoe's upper and popping out the sole with her foot, which propels it into Sokka's face. She stands up and evaluates her new customized footwear.) Finally, a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender.

_: so... how do i look

she was wearinng a read dress that goes down a little lower then her knees it has straps that go over the shoulder. (if any of you watched legends of korra season 4 episode 13, i mean asami's dress, just shorter) her hair is tied like azulas, but some hair flows down her back

aang: wow.... you look amazing

she blushed

_: thanks, you dont look half bad yourself

he smiles

Katara: well im done

Aang/(y/n): Uh...your mom's necklace.

Katara: (chagrined) Oh...oh, yeah. I guess it's obviously water tribe, isn't it?

(Relunctantly, she removes it.

Katara buys some new, more fire-themed neckware. Cut to an alley, where she puts it on and Toph and Sokka try on their own new accessories - a new headband for Toph and a topknot clasp for Sokka. For his part, Aang smoothes down Momo's ears and tucks him beneath his coat.)

Aang: I used to visit my friend Kuzon here a hundred years ago. So everyone just follow my lead and stay cool. Or as they say in the Fire Nation - "Stay flamin'"! (He saunters out, the kids following. A man is eating a meat shish kebab on the sidewalk. Aang waves to him as they walk by.) Greetings, my good Hotman!

Fire Nation Citizen: (surprised) Uh, hi. I guess?

(Aang's lingo is perhaps a little out of date. Sokka leads the way to a butcher's shop.)

Aang/_: Oh, we're going to a meat place?

Sokka: Come on, _ Aang. Every one here eats meat...even the meat!

(He indicates a nearby cow-hippo, greedily scavenging a pile of fly-blown fish.)

Aang: (unconvinced) You guys go ahead. I'll just get some lettuce out of the garbage.

_: ill go find myself some vegies

(They enter. Aang turns around and begins dispensing affable greetings to his new countrymen.)

Aang: Hotman. Hotman. Hotman. Hotman. Hotman.

(Three imposing, official-looking figures approach him.)

Fire Nation Officer: It's over, we caught you.

Aang: Who me?

Fire Nation Officer: It couldn't be more obvious that you don't belong here. (Aang cringes, expecting the worst.) Next time you play hooky, you might want to take off your school uniform.

Aang: Heh, heh. Uh!

(He is seized by the collar and pulled towards the camera.

Cut to the exterior of the Fire Nation school, dominated by a large statue of Ozai. Cut to an interior classroom. The door opens and Aang is thrust in. He and his new classmates stare at each other in mutual astonishment.)

Teacher (Ms. Kwan): Oh! Is this a new mind ready for molding?

Aang: That's right. (He knocks himself on the head to indicate its lack of contents.) Let the molding begin.

(The truant officers turn to leave.)

Ms. Kwan: Wait a minute. (The officers stop and turn around.) You're not from the Fire Nation! (Suspenseful moment as Ms. Kwan approaches Aang with a critical eye.) Clearly you're from the colonies.

Aang: (relieved) Yeah, the colonies. Of course. The Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom.

Ms. Kwan: Your etiquette is terrible. In the homeland, we bow to our elders. Like so.

(She bows her head, making a fist with her right hand, holding her left hand open and pointed upward so that the palm is perpendicular to her body, and bringing the two hands together so that the proximal phalanx of her infolded right index finger just touches the base of her left palm, again perpendicularly. The effect is of a small, stylized flame.)

Aang: Sorry ma'am.

(Aang attempts the salute, but reverses hands and meets his right palm with his entire left fist, instead of just the index finger. Ms. Kwan taps his fist with her ferrule, obviously disapproving. Aang looks around for help. A girl in the front row [On Ji] catches his eye and demonstrates the proper technique. Aang smiles, reverses hands, and lowers his fist.)

Ms. Kwan: (tapping his head with her ferrule) And we don't wear head coverings indoors.

Aang: Um, I have a scar. It's really embarrassing.
Ms. Kwan: Very well. What is your name? Or should we just call you, "Mannerless Colony Slob"?

Aang: (chuckling) Just "Slob" is fine. (This doesn't go over well. He tries a different tack.) Or, uh... Kuzon.

(He turns to face the class with a friendly smile.
.
.
.
a bell ringing, signaling school's out. Kids stream out the doors. aang opens his jacket and whispering to Momo.)

Aang: We made it through the day, Momo. And...it was pretty fun!

On Ji: (from behind him) Don't let the headmaster catch you with that monkey.

Aang: (concealing Momo and turning around with an innocent grin on his face) What monkey?
On Ji: Don't worry, I'm not a tattletale. My name's On Ji. I like your headband, by the way.

(Aang smiles, meditating a reply, when he is suddenly jostled from behind by a tall Fire Nation boy [Hide], who walks past him to stand by On Ji.)

Hide: (contemptuously) On Ji, you don't have to baby-sit the new kid.

Aang: (amiably)Wow. (He bows, Fire Nation style.) You must be one of those popular kids I've been hearing about.

Hide: That's right. Now listen, friend...I know you're from the colonies, so I'll say this slowly. On Ji...is...my...girlfriend. Don't forget it.

(He pokes Aang in the chest. Momo stirs and complains beneath Aang's jacket. Aang smoothes him down and grins sheepishly at Hide's suspicious glare. Hide points at his eyes and then at Aang to indicate that he'll be keeping an eye on him. He turns and walks away with his arm around On Ji.)

Aang: It was nice meeting you.

Small Fire Nation Boy (Shoji): (approaching Aang) I don't believe it. He didn't beat you up. Not even a little.

Aang: (modestly) I guess I'm just lucky.

Shoji: We were on our way to play hide-and-explode. You wanna come?

Aang: I'd love to!

(Cut to the exterior of the cave, night. Aang slides down the roof of the cave to its entrance and walks in. The kids are seated around a fire.)

_: oh your back! (she hugs him)

Katara: Where have you been? We've been worried sick!

Aang: (covered in burn marks) I got invited to play with some kids after school.

_: hu?

Sokka: (standing up, flummoxed) After what?

Aang: (happily) I enrolled in a Fire Nation school, and I'm going back tomorrow.

Sokka: Enrolled in what?!

_: aang, what were you thinking

aang: i didnt mean to, the disguise i picked turned out to be a school uniform

(The kids are seated around the fire.)

Sokka: Aang, I'm trying to be mature and not immediately shoot down your idea. But it sounds...really terrible.

Toph: Yeah, we got our outfits. What do you need to go to school for?

Aang: Every minute I'm in that classroom. I'm learning new things about the fire nation. I already have a picture of Fire Lord Ozai. And here's one that I made out of noodles!

Sokka: Impressive, I admit. But I still think it's too dangerous.

Aang: (deviously) I guess we'll never find out about the secret river then. It goes right to the Fire Lord's palace. We were supposed to learn about it in class tomorrow...

Sokka: Hmm... I am a fan of secret rivers. (relenting) Fine, let's stay a few more days.

Aang: Flamey-o, Hotman! (He runs off in excitement.)

Sokka: (turning to Katara) Flamey-o??

Katara: (shrugging her shoulders) Mmm-mm?

_: it s an old expression, guess he didnt know it dyied.... and aang.

aang: yeah

_: your not going anywhere without me.

(Ms. Kwan enters and the children rise.)

Ms. Kwan: Good morning, class.

_ comes in with her hair still tied like azulas but in the uniform

_: excuse me

ms. kwan: hello, who might you be.

_: im jenifire, im a friend of kuzons, i was meant to start yesturday, but i got sick. my apologies. (she bows the fire nation way) (boys are eyeing her sh couldnt help but blush under all the stares)

ms kwan: well arent you mannured, to bad i cant say the same for kuzon, i hope you rub off on him soon, take any seat

she takes a seat on the left of aang.

aangs already in class

ms kwan: Recite the Fire Nation oath.

(They turn to the larger-than-life portrait of Ozai that dominates the room's rear wall, bow Fire Nation style and begin reciting. Aang stands up awkwardly, a few beats behind everyone else, and does his best to follow along.)

Students(even _): My life, I give to my country. With my hands, I fight for Fire Lord Ozai and our forefathers before him...

Aang: Fire Lord...forefathers...

Students(even _): With my mind, I seek ways to better my country, and with my feet...

Aang: (desperately) Firebenders...Fire Lord...blah, blah, blah, blah.

(The other students stop reciting and begin giggling helplessly. Ms. Kwan scowls. The kids turn back around and sit down.)

Ms. Kwan: (rising and striking the open book before her with her rule for emphasis) Since it's obviously hilarious to mock our national oath, we'll begin with a pop quiz on our Great March of Civilization.

(The students groan and take pens and paper in hand _ silently cheers, she knows everything about history, even the fake garbage thats taught in the fire nation)

Ms. Kwan: Question one: What year did Fire Lord Sozin battle the Air Nation Army? (Aang raises his hand. She acknowledges him suspiciously.) Kuzon?

Aang: (rising) Is that a trick question? The Air Nomads didn't have a formal military. Sozin defeated them by ambush.

(The entire class stares open mouthed at this brazen heresy.)

_: kuzon just do the test as writen. (she hissed)

Ms. Kwan: (flustered) Well, I don't know how you could possibly know more than our national history book. Unless you were there a hundred years ago.

Aang: (thinking better of it and sitting down) I'll just write down my best guess.

(Cut to band practice, in a different classroom. The music teacher taps his stand and the amateur orchestra commences playing. Aang, armed with a Tsungi horn, pauses a few moments to draw in a deep breath and suddenly lets fly a boisterous blast of something resembling music, maniacally dancing in place as he does so. The rest of the class stops playing, dumbfounded.)

Music Teacher: Kuzon? jenifire?

Aang: (stops playing) I know. I'm a terrible Tsungi hornist.

Music Teacher: No, child. That hullabaloo going on with your feet. Is that a nervous disorder?

Aang: I was just dancing. You do dances here in the homeland, right?

Shoji: (sitting beside him) Not really, no.

Music Teacher: (walking to the window) Dancing is not conducive to a proper learning environment. Young people must have rigid discipline and order.

Aang: But what about expressing yourself?

Music Teacher: (walking back to his stand) I know sometimes we're so moved by our love for our nation, that we can't control our own bodies. (Overcome with emotion, he claps his hand to his face and reconsiders.) If you must, you may march in place quietly next time the urge hits you. and what about you jenifire?

_: hu?

music teacher: that sound you were making

_: oh, um i was humming a song... i wrote, sorry

music teacher: lets hear it

_: i dont know if i could

music teacher: well you have our class intrigged, so get on with it. come on up

she walks onto a small stage in the class

_: i call this song 'fearless'

(she was hesitant to sing at first but when aang started clapping for a beat she began

Break it down let it all out
I'll give you my opinon
Walking around running my mouth
Cause I'm not about pretending
I talk tough calling your bluff

(she put her hands in fists, then pointed at hide at 'calling your bluff')

Don't tell me what I can't do
Don't ask me to ignore what in my heart I know is true

(puts a hand over her heart)

(ya)
I never want to be predictable
I'm never gonna take the easy road

(she slowly spread her arms apart)

I never wanna follow where the
Ordinary ones have gone before
And that's why everyday I say it to myself

Be fearless and nothing is impossible
So fearless and know that your invinsible
Be fearless prove the undeniable
Cause your so much stronger than you know
So let it go

It's crazy never be done

(she does the crazy sign with her hands)

It's revolutionary
Don't phase me I won't run
Nothing you can say to scare me

Bring on fame I got game
See I was born for this part
Just have to start by following the voice inside my heart

(places hands on heart)

(ya)
I never want to be predictable
I'm never gonna take the easy road

(she slowly spread her arms apart)

I never wanna follow where the
Ordinary ones have gone before
And that's why everyday I say it to myself

Be fearless and nothing is impossible
So fearless and know that your invinsible
Be fearless (fearless) prove the undeniable
Cause your so much stronger than you know
So let it go

Stand your ground be confident

(she got into a stiff stance)

The strength inside is heaven sent
Remember saints and heros gone before
Be old and be uncompromised
Stare it in your demons eyes
Believe you can sore

(shes no longer stiff, and raises her arms)

You gotta be you gotta be
Be fearless fearless ya
You gotta be you gotta be
Be fearless fearless ya ya
I say it to myself

Be fearless and nothing is impossible
So fearless and know that your invinsible
Be fearless (fearless) prove the undeniable
Cause your so much stronger than you know
So let it go

the class is very impressed and they all clap, aang and even the teacher. some boys were whistling and/or howling. she blushed

music teacher: impressive, i give you that, but try to focus on whats going on in calss

_: will do.

(The orchestra recommences, Aang marching quietly as directed but clearly malcontent.

It appears to be recess, or lunch, and kids are scattered about the yard. As Aang and _ exit the school building and enters the yard, the kids spot them and begin whispering; clearly, they have caused a sensation.)

On Ji: (approaching them) Oh, hi, Kuzon, hey jenifire. I really liked that crazy dance you were doing. and you have an amazing voice, i loved the song, did you really write it

_: sure did, but im nothing special

on ji: you are badly mistanken. the schools just buzzing about the two of you

Aang: Thanks, On Ji. I could show it to you again, if you'd like.

_ has a spark of jealousy forming

(He starts and yells as a blast of fire hits him from off-screen. Cut to Hide, across the yard, who has thrown the blast.)

_: hey!

Hide: What'd you say, colony trash? You're gonna show her something? (He approaches them.)

Aang: Just some dance movements.

Hide: Nobody shows my On Ji anything, especially movements.

(He lunges at Aang, who steps neatly out of the way. For the next several seconds, Hide tries to land a blow on Aang, who is too quick and agile to be caught. At last, Hide is propelled by his own momentum onto the ground. At this unfavorable juncture, the School Headmaster enters the scene, and naturally assumes that Aang has been bullying Hide, rather than the other way around.)

School Headmaster: Picking fights on your second day? We need to have a conference to discuss your punishment. Bring your parents to my office after school.

Aang: Parents? But...

School Headmaster: Don't be late.

(He turns and leaves, followed by a smirking Hide. Aang is momentarily crestfallen - but suddenly appears to have an idea.

Cut to the Headmaster's office. Pan down from the obligatory portrait of Ozai on the wall to the Headmaster, sitting directly beneath it.)

School Headmaster: Thank you for coming, Mr. And Mrs...

(The camera cuts to Sokka, Aang, and Katara, in that order, seated facing the Headmaster. Sokka is wearing a fake moustache and beard. Katara's hair is tied up in two buns on either side of her head, and her waist is padded to mimic pregnancy.)

Sokka: Fire! Wang Fire. This is my wife, Sapphire.

Katara: Sapphire Fire, nice to meet you.

School Headmaster: (dubiously) Mr. and Mrs...Fire, your son has been enrolled here for two days, and he's already causing problems. He's argued with his history teacher, disrupted music class, and roughed up my star pupil.

Katara: My goodness! That doesn't sound like our Kuzon.

School Headmaster: (indulgently) That's what any mother would say, ma'am. Nonetheless, you're forewarned. If he acts up one more time, I'll have him sent to reform school.... by which I mean the coal mines. Are we clear?

Sokka: Don't you worry, Mr. Headmaster. I'll straighten this boy out somethin' fierce. (He blusters in Aang's face.) Young man, as soon as we get home, you're gonna get the punishment of a lifetime!

School Headmaster: (with an air of subdued sadism) That's what I like to hear.

(The kids rise and leave, Sokka swaggering proudly...the role of overbearing father figure seems to suit him.
.
.
.
Sokka: That settles it. No more school for you young man!

_: uh... we rent at the school anymore, you can cut the act pops.

(He straightens up and strokes his beard imperiously.)

Aang: I'm not ready to leave. I'm having fun for once, just being a normal kid. You don't know what it's like, Sokka. You get to be normal all the time.

Toph: (mockingly) Ha, ha.

(Sokka scowls.)

Aang: Listen, guys, those kids at school are the future of the Fire Nation. If we wanna change this place for the better, we need to show them a little taste of freedom.

Sokka: What could you possibly do for a country of depraved little fire monsters?

Aang: I'm gonna throw them...(he does a quick tap dance flourish) ...a secret dance party!

(The kids are stunned. Sokka is the first to recover.)

Sokka : (pointing) Go to your room!

aang actually obeys

_: i dont know, it sunds like a good idea.

sokka: ok, where did you hit your head this time

_: i never hit my head, it was a rock that was unnoticed that hit my head. and my thoughts are clear on this, it is a good idea.

aang pops his head in where the rest are

aang: see, plus if she ant she can intertain them, today in music class she sang a great song she wrote

_: AANG! (she picks it up and throws it at him, it nearly hit his head but he managed on ducking)

katara/toph/sokka: you sing?

_: nope, never tried, never will good night!

toph: your lying (she said in a sing song voice)

katara: we are talking later

_: urg... (puts her face in her hands, then looks up) THANKS ALOT AANG! (puts her head in her hands again)
.
.
.
.
later that same night. Toph earthbends a bandstand from the cave floor.)

_s wearing her dress from before

Sokka: (arranging candles) I can't believe we're having a dance party. It seems so... silly.

Aang: Don't think of it as a dance party, but as a cultural event celebrating the art of fancy footwork.

_: yeah cuz thats so much more better

(He demonstrates his fancy footwork as Katara bends beverage into an earthbended punchbowl in the background. Fire Nation kids approaching the cave. Toph has suddenly felt the vibrations of their feet)

Toph: They're coming! Everyone stop bending!

Aang: (approaching Appa) Sorry, buddy. You should probably wait out back. same wit the rest of you (Appa and the pets grumble and shuffles into a tunnel at the back of the cave.) I know, you've got fancier feet than anybody...and six of 'em!

(Cut to a quick montage of Fire Nation kids playing various musical instruments on the bandstand. Cut to a wide shot of the entire band. Aang leaps in front of them exultantly and, facing them, spreads his arms wide.)

Aang: Ladies and gentlemen, The Flamey-os! Yeah, this ought to get everybody moving.

(He turns around. It hasn't. The Fire Nation kids are standing, huddled together, uncertain.)

Shoji: Now what do we do?

Aang: This is when you start dancing.

Fire Nation Boy 1: (as his head disappears into his collar like a turtle's into its shell) I don't think my parents want me dancing in a cave.

Fire Nation Boy 2: Yeah, what if someone finds out? (He looks around anxiously and scuttles off-screen.)

Aang: Oh, boy. Listen, guys...dancing isn't something you think about. It's a form of self-expression that no one can ever take away from you.

Shoji: Maybe it was different in the colonies, Kuzon. But we don't do that here.

Aang: Sure you do. You have for generations. It just so happens that I know several classic fire nation dances. A hundred years ago, this was known as "The Phoenix Flight."

(He runs in a circle, squatting and kicking his legs in the fashion of Russian folk dance, his arms stretched straight out behind him in imitation of wings. The students ooh and aah.)

Aang: And this was the "Camelephant Strut".

(He hops on one foot toward the camera, alternating feet with each hop, passing his palms in front of his face as he does so.

He turns a somersault through the air and lands in front of two girls, who giggle, embarrassed. _ feels alittle jealous. He somersaults backwards and lands expertly on one foot, bowing. The students are amazed. Cut to Toph _ and Katara, sitting to the side, drinking beverage.)

Toph: Who knew Twinkletoes could dance?

(Katara and _ smile.

_: at least your nickname for him now means something more then 'light on his feet'

Aang, somersaulting through the air, lands in front of On Ji, who is looking away bashfully. A friend nudges her and she looks up at Aang, who extends his hand to her. She blushes as he leads her out to the dance floor. _ is screaming on the inside)

Aang: And this is how they do it in the ballrooms of Ba Sing Se.

(He passes his arms in an undulating motion across his chest, stepping from side to side as he does so. On Ji imitates him.)

Sokka: Wow, they look pretty good together.

Katara: (dismissively, looking away) Eh, if that's what you like. i prefer him and my sister

_ steals a jealous glance at the 'couple'.

a fire nation boy comes up to _

?: hi

_: hi, im jenifire

?: everyone knows who you are, the girl with the song and amazing voice

_: i wouldnt say amazing

?: im kai, want to dance

_: uh..... (looks at aang, hes still with on ji) alright

she grabs his hand, they begin doing what aang and on ji were

aang stops dancing with on ji, looking for _, he spots her with kai (he was playing with him earlier) he feels jealousy serg threw him when kai sends her a toothy grin, then winke at her, causing her to blush)

More of the kids join Aang and On Ji. The crowd is loosening up.)

Aang: Yeah, that's it. That's the sound of happy feet. All right, go with that. Everybody freestyle!

(Cut to a lengthy shot of a Fire Nation boy doing an elaborate "freestyle" dance, reminiscent of juba dancing. Cut to a shot of the remaining crowd, who are slowly beginning to get their groove on.

aang makes his way over to kai and _

aang: may i cut in

_: uhh...... (she looks at kai to see if its ok, he nods)

Aang: (masterfully) Take my hand.

_: Okay.

(He leads her out to the center of the floor and whispers in her ear. she tries not to blush. They stretch out their arms and touch wrists, circling around the axis thus formed. everyone stops wht they are doing and watches the new kids)

_: Aang, everyone's watching.

Aang: Don't worry about them. It's just you and me right now.

(She looks into his eyes, blushing super red, and then confident. They begin an elaborate dance that seems to be based off capoeira, cartwheeling through the air, crouching, and kicking over one another's heads. The crowd stops dancing and watches them, entranced.

The Headmaster, accompanied by three truant officers and Hide, sees the light and hears the music from the cave and scowls.)

School Headmaster: It is a dancing party. You did the right thing by telling me, Hide.

Hide: (bowing) Anytime, Headmaster, sir.

(Cut to the interior of the cave, where the party is in full swing.)

Fire Nation Boy 1: (dancing) This is incredible. It's like my inhibitions just disappeared. (The Headmaster and his entourage enter the cave, and the dancing grinds to a halt. The boy's head shrinks back into his collar.) Okay. They're...back again.

(Aang, oblivious, dances across the screen.)

Headmaster: He's the one we want. (Aang looks up, alarmed.) The boy with the headband!

(He points and the truant officers make a beeline for Aang.)

Aang: Uh-oh.

(Aang dashes into the crowd, an officer following close behind. The crowd parts in front of the officer to reveal a lone figure with his back turned to the camera, wearing a headband.)

Officer: Got ya!

(He grabs the figure by the shoulder and turns him around. It is Shoji, who has tied his belt around his head in imitation of Aang.)

Shoji: (smiling) Looking for me?

School Headmaster: That's not the one! He's here somewhere. Don't let him leave the cave!

(The officers dart through the crowd, the Headmaster joining them. Headbands are multiplying everywhere. One by one the officers snag them, only to discover one wide-eyed innocent face after another.)

On Ji: Yes?

Fire Nation Boy 2: Hi there.

Fire Nation Boy 1: How we doing?

Fire Nation Boy 3: Looking for someone?

(The officers, disoriented, back into a small knot in the middle of the cave as the students encircle them. By now the entire student body has morphed into replicas of Aang)

Fire Nation Student: Who are you looking for?

Shoji: Do you need something?

Students: Over here.

(Cut to the back of the cave. The gaang are escaping down the tunnel Appa disappeared into earlier. Aang, last out, stops and turns back for a moment. Shoji, at the edge of the crowd, turns and winks at him. Aang bows [Fire Nation style] and runs down the tunnel. Two walls of rock abruptly slam across the tunnel's entrance, sealing it off. Shoji gapes as he realizes his new friend is a despised earthbender.

Headmaster is still standing, fuming, in the center of the cave, flanked by his officers. Two of them cannot restrain themselves and are discreetly swaying to the music. The Headmaster admonishes them.)

Headmaster: Stop that. Stop that!

(They quickly stand to attention.

Cut to the gaang, safely ensconced in Appa's saddle and flying away through the night sky.)

Katara: We're safe, Sokka. You can take off the moustache, now.

Sokka: (smugly) Oh, no, I can't. It's permanently glued to my skin. (He strokes it, unaccountably
pleased with himself.)

Toph: Way to go, Dancypants. I think you really did help those kids. You taught them to be free.

Aang: I don't know. It was just a dance party, that's all.

Katara: Well, that was some dance party, Aang.

_: i had fun

(She leans over and kisses him on the cheek. He blushes. Cut to Sokka, sitting crosslegged near the pommel.)

Sokka: (rocking lazily back and forth and clapping his hands slowly like a tranced-out beatnik) Flamey-o, sir. Flame-ee-o.

aang: soooo....... have fu dancing with kai

_: whats that supposed to mean

aang: you to seemed to be doing well together

_: oh. thats what you think........ well i felt ven worse seeing you and on ji.

he realises that they both saw things in the same point of view.

aang: im sorry, i just.... i dont want to loose you.

_: aang, you wont loose me... (sits closer to him, runs a hand threw his hair) your the only hothead id stick around for. (kisses his cheek, the rests her head on his sholder,he wrapped an arm around her)

aang: what goes on between us is strange, we say we'll be friends till the time is right, and then we act like this, are we already together or...

_: shhh, dont talk, sleep

aang: (chuckles quietly) your starting to sound like sokka.

she smiles

aang kisses the top of her head, then lays his on hers, as she slept in his arms.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

41.1K 1.2K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
70.2K 1.2K 41
| zuko {a:tla} 1 water & fire don't usually mix but maybe this time it does - in which the daughter of a water tribe general is taken by the prince...
49.2K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...
9.3K 330 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...