End of time | Taehyung x Oc

By Lunawrites2107

Come take my hand I won't let you go I'll be your friend I will love you so, deeply I will be the one to kiss... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
THANK YOUU

Chapter 24

618 25 2
By Lunawrites2107

"C'mon let's get you something to eat, yeah." Iseul muttered walking to the kitchen with a six month old Hanuel on her hip. Hanuel buried her head into the side on Iseul's boob rubbing her forehead against her.

Iseul laughed at her before putting her in her high chair and kissing her head. She handed Hanuel a toy to play with while she made food for her.

She put a plate of boiled egg, chicken, watermelon and peach on Hanuel high chair. She watched as Hanuel grabbed the chicken first at bring it her mouth.

Taehyung walked in the kitchen smiling at the sight of his family. He kissed Iseul as soon as he got to her. Iseul stood on her toes wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" She asked looking into his eyes. "Yes." Taehyung answered. "You look really beautiful." He smiled admiring his girlfriend making Iseul blush.

She buried her head on his chest hiding her blush. "Thank you." She muttered before looking up and swiftly kissing his cheek. "Mama." Hanuel gurgled making them divert their attention to her.

She had finished her food leaving behind a few pieces of watermelon on her plate. "Good job mama!" Iseul cheered taking the plate of the high chair. "Can you give her a bottle?" She asked Taehyung.

He nodded getting a bottle from the warmer next to the air fryer and opening the cap.

...

The couple walked into a restaurant, Taehyung pushing Hanuel's stroller while Iseul walked beside him. Whispers broke out at the sight of the famous couple.

They were greeted by a waitress who promptly lead them to a table near the windows per their request. It was the less crowded part of restaurant and they really didn't care about getting photographed.

They sat down lifting up the strollers canopy to see Hanuel playing with her foot. The waitress handed them their menus internally cooing at Hanuel's cuteness.

"This place is nice." Iseul said looking around the restaurant. The waitress had left after giving them their menus, giving them a few minutes to decide.

"Jin-hyung recommended it to me." Taehyung spoke reading through the menu. Hanuel started fussing around and whining grabbing her parents attention. "I'll get her." He said picking up Hanuel up from her stroller.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked rocking her in his arms. Iseul swooned at the sight smiling sheepishly. "I want another baby." She blurted out making Taehyung look up. "Huh?"

"I'm serious." Iseul said closing her menu. "I work from home so I'm home all the time. And you're home most of the time when you're not at schedules." She added. "Really? I was thinking the same thing." Taehyung said sitting Hanuel on the table.

"I want Haneul to have a sibling." He added looking over at Iseul. "Me too! And I want them to be close in age." Iseul agreed.

Hanuel grabbed a serviette from the table and started playing with it. "We're doing this?" Taehyung raised and eyebrow. Iseul hummed before answering excitedly, "I guess we are doing this."

Liked by thv and others
Hwang_Iseul01 those pancakes were really good

...tap to view comments

...

A loud laugh erupted from Iseul at a thing Taehyung said while he opened the front door. "But at least you're done recording the album." Iseul said adjusting a dozing off Hanuel on her hip.

"Mmh, all that's left is shooting the music video and I think I want to go blonde." Taehyung said walking into the house with Iseul following. "Do you have any ideas?" She asked.

"No but I have a meeting with a director tomorrow morning. Will you be fine?" He answered. "Yeah sure, we'll be good." Iseul nodded.

"I'm gonna go put Hanuel down for a nap." Iseul said walking to Hanuel's nursery.

After putting her daughter down to bed she joined Taehyung in their bedroom. "She's asleep." Iseul informed walking to the en-suite closet to change. She walked out a few minutes in shorts and a bra.

"Babe, have you seen my tank top? The one with the lace here." Iseul asked Taehyung gesturing to her chest. "You left it on the bed this morning." He pointed to the piece of clothing.

"Oh thanks." She walked over to Taehyung unclipping her bra. "My back hurts so much." Iseul groaned taking it off and sitting next to him. "I could give you a massage?" Taehyung offered. "Please."

Iseul moaned in pleasure as Taehyung rubbed down her back. "I want to take you to Paris." He said. "Really?" Iseul asked which came out more as a moan. "Yeah. I'll plan everything."

"Mmh, that sounds good." She nodded biting her lip. "You good?" Taehyung asked looking over her shoulder. "Yeah, this just feels so fucking good." Iseul groaned looking down so her hair covered the blush on her face.

The lewd noises filling the room were embarrassing. They were more from being half naked and Taehyung's touch rather than the massage. I have to be ovulating. She thought closing the gap in her legs.

She hoped he didn't notice the effect he had on her but of course he did, he was her boyfriend after all. He let out a breathy laugh while focusing on her shoulder. "Don't laugh! It's really hard to control myself right now." Iseul said.

"You don't have to." Taehyung whispered with a smirk.

Liked by jenaissante and others
Hwang_Iseul01 let's all ignore the bruising on my boobs

Hwang_Iseul01 I would say it's not what you think but it's exactly what you think😋
User1 GIRL
User2 LMAOOO
...tap to view more comments

Liked by User1 and others
thv 🤍

...

User1| @ User
I love how obsessed Taeseul are with each other
7k replies 97k likes 7k retweets
^
User2| @ User
I love how much tae is obsessed with her boobs
^
User3| @ User
He's so real for that😭I think we all are
^
User4| @ User
The amount of subtle boob pics on his acc is insane...how hasn't Hybe said anything about it
^
User5| @ User
The amount of pap pics of those two being touchy IS insane and they really don't care
^
User6| @ User
They're winning the idgaf awards

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.2K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
92.3K 6.1K 107
"Tell me you feel nothing when you're with me. Tell me there's nothing there." ~ Taehyung, struggling college student trying to make ends meet, meets...
951K 48.1K 46
"I'm pregnant." "It ain't mine...." 3 months later... "About that baby, I am gonna need it. I need an Heir." Started: 6.6.19 Ended: 6.21.19 Unedited
244K 6K 56
After Jungkook takes the love of his life for a date at a theme park, Jungkook finds out about something that he never expected. Even though Jungkook...