Instincts (K/DA x DBS Male Re...

Por Zenjuma0928

Update: BOOK ONE (COMPLETE) I will be fixing some chapters before writing the second book. =================... Mais

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Arc Plans (SPOILERS)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Short)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue?
Book 2 Info

Chapter 8

1K 34 3
Por Zenjuma0928

Y/N's POV

The tournament is about to start!

Ahri was the first one to compete.

First Fight: Ahri vs LeBlanc!

She fought a student named LeBlanc, 

"I will finally defeat you, Ahri!" her opponent shouted fiercely as she uses her dash and rope thingy,

"Sorry, but I plan on winning this one, Leb!" She uses her magic orb and hits her with the smaller orbs too.

Knocking LeBlanc unconcious from that barrage combo of attacks.

"The winner is Ahri!" everyone was cheering for her.

"Ahri! Ahri! Ahri!"

After that Kai Sa was the next competitor and she defeated her opponent named Cassiopeia,

Second Battle: Kai'Sa vs Cassiopeia!

"Thank you for the fair fight, Cass." and her opponent just nods in respect and left the arena.

"Kai Sa, have my babies!" oh boy, this crowd is weird.

Evelynn didn't even bother using any of her skills as she just scared her opponent named Lulu,

Third Fight: Evelynn vs Lulu!

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me!!!!" her opponent just ran out of the arena and

Eve just chuckles evilly, "Well, that was a LITTLE disappointing." yeah, I think she made a pun.

and lastly, it was Akali's turn, "Zed, we're finally having our rematch." she said with malice.

Zed was the name of his opponent, he seems to be a ninja but something in his energy seems off, "Akali, I hope you're ready because I will not hold back this time." this was not a student, this was a teacher.

Fourth Battle: Akali vs Zed!

The battle was long and everyone was on their edge of their seats.

But in the end, Akali won the battle, "I did it. I DID IT!!!!" she excitedly said as she ran towards us and hugs us, "Congratulations, Akali." Zed said and walks out of the arena.

As other competitors were challenged, many won and most lost, I was waiting for my turn until it was. Finally my turn, 

'Next competitor is now: Y/N versus our mystery fighter!' I walked towards the stage and finally, I was waiting for this moment.

"Your opponent will be the rank 1 fighter last year, the combatant who got 2nd place in the Dragon Tournament Worlds 2021, please welcome, Sylas!" as he was introduced everyone was beginning to cheer for him.

He walks in the arena with chains on both arms and waving hello to everyone who were cheering.

"So you're my opponent. I hope you know how to fight because I will not be holding back, Mr..?" he asked me politely and I just smirked, "L/N. Y/N L/N and please don't hold back because I don't plan on showing mercy in this fight." he just laughs and smiled,

"Ah the confidence! That's good! Because we do need a combatant with that kind of attitude." he said as he prepares his battle stance.

- Music starts -

I just stared at him and began to move my hands until I prepared to use the turtle stance, 

'That stance... I remember fighting someone with that.' Sylas thought to himself and expected this to be a really really hard fight of his life.

The announcer then counted down,

3...

2...

1...

FIGHT!

Ahri's POV

Sylas, the second place winner of the Dragon Tournament. He was one of the most powerful mages that I've ever seen, his skills with the chains are amazing and I don't know if Y/N can beat him as I know he can just use speed in his advantage. 

Sylas rushes to Y/N as he was about to get near him, he uses his chains to swing and hit him with it but Y/N just avoids the chain and was almost caught by the other chain.

As Sylas was about to re-swing it back to Y/N, he caught of this and began to tumble making some distance against Sylas, "You're good. Very good actually." Sylas compliments Y/N and Y/N just smirks, "Like I said I don't intend to hold bac-" before he could finish he suddenly stopped and felt something-

"Well, knowing you're fast. I might as well steal that same stats and skills you have." Sylas took some of his speed making him fast like Y/N, oh no.

I got worried because Y/N might get backed up into the corner. Sylas was fast, he was faster than a speeding bullet.

"Wow, this power. You had this power? How did you acquire this kind of power?" he asked Y/N but he didn't answer him at all.

"Sylas, your power is interesting but I don't think you understand the limitation of your skills." Sylas got confused and laughs as he was about to attack Y/N again with his chains.

Y/N suddenly disappeared from the stage, "You think that's fast? Then you'll love this." Sylas gets punched in the face. I didn't even see Y/N moving, it's like he's moving in a really fast speed. He was fast, super fast.

"What?! How is that possible?!" Sylas was shocked at this display of power from Y/N. I don't know how but Y/N was something else.

"How is this possible?!" Sylas complained as he cannot see Y/N at all. Even I can't see him anymore.

"Can anyone see Y/N at this moment?" I asked the girls and they shook their heads in awe as we're witnessing for the very first time, "So this is the power he trained after he left here?" I said to myself and smiled.

Y/N's POV

I used about 50% of my power..

"Sylas, I know you're trying to figure out how powerful I am but I'll be honest with you. You can't figure it out."

I appear behind him, "And you never will." before kicking him on the back of his head, making him fly out of the arena.

I can hear gasp of shock as Sylas was still in the battle. He was about to dash and use his chains to attack me,

"We're not done yet! IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?!" but then he can't move.

He seems to be stuck in his place and this was my final blow as I stood there at the center trying to calculate every possible scenario.

- Music Starts -

I started flowing upwards from the ground and I opened up my arms screaming,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A burst of energy emits from my handa blinding almost everyone making them block their eyes.

"Why can't I move?!" Sylas complained as he saw me on the sky charging up my attack. His eyes widened at the power that I was charging up.

"THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!" I clasped both my hands together and a beam of energy suddenly appears as lightning hits the ground, "You will regret fighting me!"

"FINAL-"

A massive beam of energy started to burst,

"FLASH!"

The beam was released from my hand, Sylas was trying to move but to no avail he gets hit by my attack.

The Smoke began to dissipate,

"Enough. You have shown us that you are powerful." another voice said.

This person blocks my attack and Sylas was sweating and is about ready to cry, "You are the winner of this tournament. Please walk down from this stage." the dragon said to me and I just closed my eyes as I descend to the ground.

I walked towards Evelynn who was shocked at my performance, "I didn't know you were THIS powerful?!" she said and continued, "Where did you learn those stu-" I put my finger on her lips and kissed her cheeks.

"Thanks for cheering me on." I smiled and she blushes.

"Ahri, Akali, Kai Sa, I'm hungry let's go eat!" I shouted and then ran to the cafeteria.

Narrator's POV

"Well some things never change, huh?" Ahri said to Akali and Kai Sa.

Evelynn was still shocked and blushing as she held her cheeks, "How do you make me so special again, Y/N but... I don't know if you'll accept my past if I told you about-"

Akali and Kai Sa then held her shoulder trying to comfort Evelynn, "Eve, he will accept your past." Ahri hugs her.

Eve then hugs her back, "I hope he'll still want me..."

Looking at the time, it was lunch time.

"Let's go. We can't let him wait for us."
Ahri said and from there they walked to go to the cafeteria.

- To be continued -

05/16/24 - UPDATED

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.9K 234 15
Set in a world where video game universes are interconnected to each other. A certain male reader pushes through his final year of High School but th...
3.3K 76 4
[This is a Destiny 2 x Kda crossover fanfic.] . The world today was extraordinary in so many ways. From people having magical or super abilities, mys...
432K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
68.4K 2.1K 22
High school, the bane of any and all teenager's lives. Most of them want to be in relationships, build friendships, have fun, drink, do drugs, have s...