Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

T W E N T Y E I G H T

146 9 0
By asmyhope

You switched off the phone and placed it in your bag, securely so that no one can guess.
You got dressed wearing a black casual dress with a white neck scarf and white sandals.

"Gotta look good before doing good.", you smirked.

You heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.

"Mam is there anything left to pack? I'll do it."

"I... I didn't CAME here so I don't even have anything special to pack. All those clothes and accessories, you did it before."

Her smile faded away.
"Mam, Jimin sir did got one thing."

"What? Mine?"

She pulled out a sunflower keychain from her pocket and gave it to you. It was something Minji asked you to buy for the very first time without hesitation. It was the day she called you 'Mom' for the very first time. Those vivid memories still lingers your mind. You remember that moment as clear as a day.

"Where did you...?", you teared up.

"Sir told me it was in the car. It was stuck in your dress. He thought it was precious so he saved it."

"He did? Thank you.", you hugged her for the precious gift. She was hesitant at first but hugged you back after a while. She bowed and left.

"She gave it to me as a lucky charm.", tears won't stop whenever you remember that day or any day with your family. That smile on their faces for a moment is worth crying every night for you.

You heard a faint knock on the door and quickly wiped your tears.

"Come in.", you stuttered a bit.

Jimin made his way inside. He seemed perfectly fine to your surprise. His eyes lit up when they glanced you.

"Y/n, come with me please."

"Where?"

"Downstairs, quick."

You got up and followed him. On the way before you can enter the hall, you heard Minji. Your feet froze on the spot and your eyes widened. You waited so much to hear that voice but fate had something else planned for you. You looked at Jimin with your eyes open wide waiting for them to tear up any moment now. Jimin noticed it and turned back, he held your hands and smiled.

"Come, let's meet her."

"No. No I won't.", you shivered.

"What? Y/n, why?", he was left confused. He knew how desperate you were to get a look of her. He knew how you waited days and nights to meet her, the joy in your life.

"If I meet her, I won't be able to let her go away from me.", the tears finally escaped. You tried to hold them as long as you can.

"Y/n, I- She's waiting for you. I promised her that you'll be here."

"Don't make promises you can't fulfill. I made promises too which were broken by fate Jimin.", you glared at him with visible rage.

"Then what do I say. She won't go with Lily."

"She knows Lily is her mother. I told her. She knows everything. It's just that it's hard for her to accept. Our mind often forget traumatic events as a coping mechanism. That's exactly her case."

You placed the keychain on Jimin's hand.

"Give her this and tell her I will meet her only if she listen to Lily. Okay? Now go."

"But Y/n-"

"No questions.", you went to the nearest room, which was the office before hearing another word from him. You bundled up in the corner and closed your eyes, scratching your legs. You could still hear her voice which was making you weak. The voice which was as soft as cotton suddenly became a piercing one. You wanted to cry but couldn't. You were afraid she'll hear. You placed your hands on your mouth.

"I'm sorry, so s-sorry Minji.", your muffled voice fills up the room.

You felt like you couldn't breath all of a sudden which made you scratch yourself so hard to the point you were bleeding. Those cuts were not visible at all, nothing was.

"I can't. I can't let her go.", your hands reached the doorknob but came back again.

No Y/n. Please endure once again.
Let her be happy. She will be happy but without you.

"What is this? Do I not deserve to see her once?", you are so strong, strongest.

Finally the voices stopped and so the harm you were doing to yourself. You opened your eyes to the blurry vision because of tears. A knock on the door made you flinch.

"Y/n, open. It's me. Babe I'm worried."

You opened the door, ashamed of the crying mess. You started the act again, act of being strong even when you aren't. You were a terrible actor.

"Oh love...", he couldn't see you like that and pulled you in his embrace tightly. He caressed your back slowly.

"You didn't have to do that to yourself.", he sobbed.

You pulled yourself out from his grip.

"You Park Jimin, are the reason we HAVE to go through this. Don't pretend like you care, those tears are fake and I know that. So for the sake of fucking god leave me on my own.", you left.

After a while his guards called you downstairs.

"Mam, we're leaving."

It's time.

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

"Mam, sir ordered us to get you downstairs with-"

"I do not care. I said I'm coming.", your sharp voice echoed through the room.

"Ah- Yes. I'm sorry.", and he left.

You let out a deep sigh, of fear but of satisfaction. Fear of not knowing about the future, but not just yours and satisfaction that you finally freed Minji and Lily from all of this. Whatever you started must be finished by you or with you.
You went downstairs and opened the car door just to get annoyed again. The way Jimin was smiling at you showed he give no fucks to whatever you're going through. You rolled your eyes and sat inside. He tried to slowly grab your palm but you jerked off.

"Don't piss me off I will literally punch you in the face infront of everyone.", you answered violently.

"Oh! Damn Y/n, sorry it won't happen.", he smirked obviously enjoying.

How come he never be serious about my emotions.
Emotions? Jimin? Pfft! Y/n, that man could legit kill anyone and sleep the most peaceful sleep the next moment.

Thankfully you reached the airport very soon so you didn't have to tolerate him for too long. His guards opened the door and everyone at the airport drew their attention to you both. One of the staff member came to Jimin and bowed him, had a quick chat with him.

He's famous?
For what? Murdering innocent ones?

The staff member came to you and greeted you very nicely.

"We are pleased to have you here Mrs. Y/n. We'll make sure you both have a safe flight. You both look very good together."

You kept smiling. You looked at Jimin and raised your eyebrows and he straight up ignored you.

That motherfucke-

You both went inside a VERY SECRETIVE waiting room which nothing sort of felt like one because of it's location which was far away and because there were no other passengers there. Everyone left leaving you and him alone. More like you alone with him.

You sat down on the couch and Jimin sat beside you, you can't help it. Just as he was about to speak, "I have a headache so SHUT UP."

"But Y/n-"

"Nuh uh."

"Y/n I'm bleeding again."

"So what do- WHAT? HOW?", you leaned over his body to take a look. You hurriedly opened the buttons of his jacket and got filled with rage.

"You liar! You're perfectly fine.", you went back down with a strong feeling to actually punch him.

"You weren't giving me enough attention!"

What the actual fu-

You were already burned out with everything and this 'joke' of him made you lose it all. Jimin never realises what he is doing to others. All he cares about is himself, his happiness, his wants.

You grabbed his collar and pulled him to face you. There were just inches left between you. He was shocked at the sudden and odd reaction of yours.

"Listen to me Park Jimin, if you did something like that once again to grab my attention I swear to god I will stab you myself or stab myself. So you better shut up until we reach and even after that.", you warned.

He was just looking at you with his eyes drowning in yours like he wasn't paying attention but still was.

"I'm always ready for your first choice but not the second. And... I feel so loved when we're this close, we can be more.", he mumbled and faintly smiled at the end.

You loosened your grip and came back to your original position. You took a quick look at him who was fixing his outfit ruined by you. He got up and went to the counter and came back with two glasses of water.

He offered, "Here love, cool down."

"Stop calling me that. And no thanks I'm not thirsty."

Man but I am thirsty. But there's no way I'm accepting it.

"Just take it."

You did. What much could happen, right?

You took the glass and took a couple of sips.

Okay that was good.

You forgot who was with you, Jimin. You trusted him.
You started to feel a dizzy and nauseous. Your head started spinning and eyes started to shut down. You looked at him smiling and he took the glass from your hands.

No... Did he...

You fell unconscious on his shoulder.

"You only left me with one choice, love. Sweet dreams.", he kissed on your lips.

Author-

Hey y'all. First of all really really really sorry for ghosting y'all for so long. Things went a bit downhill but everything is fine now. I even thought of quitting but of course I won't. It's who I am and it's that one thing I get happy doing. Thanks y'all for staying with me and giving my works this much love! <3

I'll try to be consistent if the school lets me lol.

Once again thank you! Do share your response!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 210 23
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
610K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
46.1K 1.8K 33
Sequel to β™‘ Playboy β™‘ ~ "So, the player got played." "Shut up." "Hell no. I've been waiting for this since the moment you exposed...
40K 1.7K 18
Now that Y/N and Yoongi are together, is their ending like they expected? Years fly by and new players go on and off the stage as you get them ready...